PDA

View Full Version : I know its early

Azhures
01-01-2006, 07:14 PM
And i know i have been bugging for like... 3 years now... so to everyone im sorry... I need a ride to otakon and a room to stay.
About me, im 17 (ill be 18 by otakon)... And i am a guy... Not a serial killer or anything. I just need a place to stay during otakon. that would be the biggest help. I have a part-time job (Arby's... im living the high life on that paycheck). I quit smoking, once in a blue moon ill light one up. I drink sometimes. But i don't get trashed. Im a shy guy, and really nice.

So thanks to anybody who can help. Even if you can't give me a ride, i would EXTREMELY appreciate a hotel room to stay in during the course of Otakon. So PM me or e-mail me at youth.suicide@gmail.com if you can help. Thanks a ton to anybody who can help...

I also live in Gettysburg, PA.

xkiddo
01-03-2006, 01:18 AM
i'd give ya a ride if you weren't so far

bakachibineko
01-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I'll probably have the same problem. But my gram has a friend that lives relatively close that I'll be able to stay at. Transportation is the problem for me. Heh..

Azhures
01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
well i have the same problem. My car isn't capable making much of a journey. It actually died today >.<

and i won't have the money to get a hotel room. Hopefully i can find somewhere to stay

EverEvolvingGrl
01-13-2006, 02:29 AM
well depending if my group comes thru for me.... which i'm having doubts.... you and I maybe stranded in PA. I'll be in Pittsburgh and I couldn't really say if your on the way to Baltimore from here.... but if you are and you still need a ride by the time i'll keep you informed

Azhures
01-16-2006, 12:11 AM
i need a place to stay is the major part really. Like a ride could be feasible if i tried my hardest. But i just need somewhere to stay. Considering you are in pittsburgh, it depends on which way you take to Baltimore. You can go straight through gettysburg, go down 97, then 140 all the way to Baltimore's beltway, then straight into baltimore. I know thats one way from gettysburg. But some people i know take 15 for a while and go to Baltimore from the west... It's weird. I get confused by the numbers lol.

but if you could that would be awesome. Just keep me posted and hopefully i can find a place to stay...

im willing to stay in on the bathroom floor even, i just need somewhere to crash.

kalajessta
01-19-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm looking for a ride and several room mates as well for Otakon. I live in Cleveland. I'm 21, will be 22 at Otakon. I'll be happy to pay for gas as well.

Azhures
01-20-2006, 07:10 PM
you got a hotel room? or are you looking for one?

kalajessta
01-21-2006, 12:03 PM
With the few hotels that are left, the Tremont looks to be the most reasonable. I will be arriving there on Thursday, so I'm staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. If you can't make all three nights, but would like to room with me, I'll divide up the price for a night. For the total price (without tax) for the room, it comes to $592 for the weekend.

For four people for the room, the price will cost for the weekend per person:

$148

For six people for the room, the price will cost for the weekend per person:

$98

For eight people for the room, the price will cost for the weekend per person:

$74

I will not go no more then eight people for a small, standard size room. I will take the first 8 people that respond to this thread, PM or IM me to stay in my room. Also, the price is an estimated price. The price will go up slightly with tax. I will also start requiring money once I get responses.

Azhures
01-22-2006, 09:29 PM
would it be cool if i pay when we arrive?

I am willing to crash with you if it's cool. I will give you my share for the room. And that way all I need to buy so far is the ticket (hopefully preorder) and then get a ride...

would that be cool?

kalajessta
01-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I will need the money before the con. There's snail mail or paypal that works for transfering money. But if you wish, you can pay half as a downpayment for your spot in the room, then half at the con.

Azhures
01-24-2006, 03:07 PM
I will see what i can work out... Once we get the amount needed down and all. ill get the money.

I PMed you too

kalajessta
02-01-2006, 09:25 AM
3 people just backed out of my room. I don't know if I can afford Otakon or not now. I'm still looking for 3-4 more roommates. I've aquired one on here and two on the Otakon forums.