PDA

View Full Version : FMA gethering

Lily-chan
01-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Since nobody else has started this, we should totally have an FMA gethering! The current suggested date/time is: Sat @ Noon

I was thinking we could have it at meeting place 2 or 4. Any takers?

(btw I'll be Gracia, with Elysia. You may remember me as the miniskirt state alchemist from Anime Expo 05, and Anime Vegas 05. ^^)

Decided Details:
Time: Saturday @ 12 noon
Place: Meeting spot #2

Fullmetal
01-03-2006, 06:27 PM
i might take my ed cospaly with me if i go for two days...im kind of sick of wearing it though its seen so many con i dont think ill be ed agian untill ax, and besides my hair sint right for ed anymore it got cut way too short but i still might bring it....wait that time is really close to the Gravi gathering...but if you need more people i might bring my ed cospaly just for that and then change into my Shuichi one for the rest of the day.

Scruffy Rebel
01-03-2006, 10:57 PM
If I finish (*coughstart*) my Sloth costume in time, I'll try and make it!

~Scruffy

Gaara_kun
01-03-2006, 11:35 PM
I might bring my Riza. Need to fix up a few things first.

Armless Wookiee
01-04-2006, 12:30 AM
i am planning on making a Gluttony costume for ALA so maybe

Sana-chan
01-04-2006, 09:51 AM
*cries* why is everything on Saturday lol

oh well. I don't think I'll be able to make it to the gathering, but I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing my Ed costume sometime during the course of ALA.

Lily-chan
01-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Umkay, sounds like time is okay. I think spot 2 was the best, what do you guys say?

EccentricShinob
01-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Hey my sis is coming as Ed too ^_^

firedramage
01-22-2006, 12:34 PM
There is already an list started on the forums for ALA. There is about 10 of us meeting at spot #2 at 12:00 (noon) on Saturday. I will be in the miniskirt version only I am an random alchemist.:bigtu:

Hazel Chaz
01-22-2006, 08:26 PM
*cries* why is everything on Saturday lol
We do have a particularly busy Saturday schedule, don't we. We have a lot of places for different things to be going on.

Next year we intend to have the full hotel for the full weekend; we'll have a bigger dealer's room, bigger hall for the masquerade, and bigger room for the masquerade green room. So we'll have one fewer room on Saturday afternoon (because the dealer's room will take more space), but more space for Saturday evening, and all day Friday and Sunday.

Sound good?

Lily-chan
01-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Definitely. Though I won't be in SoCal next year. >< I'll see if I can come out still though. ^^0

AuroraHermione
01-30-2006, 07:43 PM
I have to say that out photoshoot was the highlight of my weekend!!! All the people that I met there were awesome (I was dressed as Winry in the travel outfit) and I can't wait to go to more anime cons (cause this one was my first!) I hope everyone else had fun too!!!

firedramage
01-31-2006, 06:34 AM
I have to say that out photoshoot was the highlight of my weekend!!! All the people that I met there were awesome (I was dressed as Winry in the travel outfit) and I can't wait to go to more anime cons (cause this one was my first!) I hope everyone else had fun too!!!

Glad you had fun. This was my first photoshoot to. I was dressed in the miniskirt and everyone thought I looked like Winry. Take a look in my Gallery I may have an pix of you and if there is let me know if you want it. I will send it to you.
:bigtu:

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
This made me a happy Sonsko.

I was dressed as the random Harry Potter person at the shoot.

AuroraHermione
01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah and those people were like why is there a Harry Potter person in the FMA pic??? Bwahahahaha just dress up as and FMA person next time

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Yeah and those people were like why is there a Harry Potter person in the FMA pic??? Bwahahahaha just dress up as and FMA person next time
I would've if I'd had a costume! Oh well, I had fun!xD