PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Gathering! <3

adachi_momo
01-07-2006, 03:30 AM
I do believe we might have all Seven Princesses of the Heart - anybody else planning on going as anybody from Kingdome Hearts? <3 Would be good times.

Chibi Plush Toy
01-07-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm possibly going as KH2 Aerith or KH2 Kairi (her pink outfit). Whichever gets done first, but these are just possibilities.

Long time no see, Adachi!

adachi_momo
01-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Seriously!! xD I missed all the cosplay buddies.

<33 Okay, so we could have a Aeris or Kairi - good times. I think I have all seven Princesses of the Heart covered...so...yeah!! If we could find a Sora, that would kick some boooootay.

DarkReflection
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Well, I've got a KH2 Sora in the making right now. Does that help you out? Its a bit rough around the edges but I'm working it out with a friend. And maybe a KH2 Kairi and Aerith with come with me, depends on my friend really. You don't know how difficult it is to make the basic black Sora costume interchangable for all his drives... and then the keyblades. Otherwise, just need my long hair back or wig and I'll be your keyblade master!

adachi_momo
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM
:D That would be -awesome-!!!! <33

Miss Tea
01-13-2006, 07:35 PM
if i make it to Comic-Con, i'll bring along my Alice costume ^_^

adachi_momo
01-13-2006, 07:38 PM
:D <3 That would be great too! Ahhh, this is gonna be so much fun :)

Reno_kun
01-14-2006, 08:15 AM
and I'll kick my KH2 Riku into the works!

xmissxhellx
01-16-2006, 01:08 AM
any room for a kh2 kairi on board? ^^

adachi_momo
01-16-2006, 03:19 AM
any room for a kh2 kairi on board? ^^

:D Of course!!! <3

CRUX
02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
^_^ we have a few Unknowns in the making! One... or two to be exact. depends on the time i have left over.

We're not sure who's going in it... It really just depends on the wig. There might be an.. Unknown for all I know but I could mix in a Unknown Riku or an Unknown Lulu... more likey and Unknown Lulu...

oh! ^___^ we also have two Kairi versions. the KH and KH2. would that work?

DarkReflection
02-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Could someone come up with a listing for this gathering? Depending on who's who, I could probably drag a few more people. This would really help me thank you.

DarkReflection
03-03-2006, 12:44 AM
~~~~Character Listing~~~~

Kingdom Hearts Version:

Kairi- CRUX (Family or friend or the actual CRUX)

Kingdom Hearts 2 Version:

Sora- DarkReflection, Aznbassplayer (maybe...), Chibi Plush Toy's friend, Suzushichan (Master Form), Hikaru_Ayanami (Final Form)

Riku- Reno_kun

Kairi- Chibi Plush Toy ("Which ever gets done first."), xmissxhellx, CRUX (Family or friend or the actual CRUX), ~Lady_Lockheart, Akato

Roxas: DarkRefelction's friend, xxXcyonideXxx

Namine- Rouge Marvel, ~LaDy_LoCkHeArT 's friend

Olette- ~LaDy_LoCkHeArT 's friend

Princesses of Heart (Excluding Kairi):

Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Alice, Snow White, And the other which eludes me at the moment- adachi_momo (Family or friend or the actual adachi_momo), Miss Tea (Alice), TR Rose (Belle-blue dress)

Organization XIII (Unknowns):

Organization XIII member- DarkReflection's friend

(Original Idea) Organization Lulu?- CRUX (Family or friend or the actual CRUX)

Organization Riku- CRUX (Family or friend or the actual CRUX), Chibi-kun, ~Lady_Lockheart

Organization Roxas- xxXcyonideXxX 's boyfriend

Axel- Sipo (Maybe...)

Marluxia- xxXcyonideXxx

Kingdom Hearts 2/ Final Fantasy:

Aerith- Chibi Plush Toy ("Which ever gets done first.")

Leon- PikminLink

Fuu/Fuujin- Milai Sapphire, ~LaDy_LoCkHeArT 's friend

Tifa -Angel Tifa

Cloud- DreamKydd

Kingdom Hearts 2/ PotC:

Will Turner, Jack Sparrows, & Elizabeth- Estel & friends

xxXcyonideXxX
03-12-2006, 03:56 PM
yea im defiantly going as namine. im also dragging my boyfriend along to go as roxas. he better thank me for making his costume ^-^

xmissxhellx
04-05-2006, 06:22 PM
hooray for cc on its way!! has there been a decided date, time, and place for this gathering? ^^

Chibi-kun
04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
i'm going as unknown riku! :D yay for dieing in the heat XDD

Breeface
04-16-2006, 03:19 AM
My friend and I are POSSIBLIY going as Dancer Nobodies. ( from the new game~ )
Here is what they look like for those of you going " wtf? " right now. XD
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/thingsforstuff/kh2ucr26.jpg

PikminLink
04-16-2006, 01:22 PM
ill be there as Leon.

aznbassplayer
04-16-2006, 02:58 PM
if i have some leftover money from anime expo this year, i just might make it to comic-con. if i go, i'll be there as kh2 sora.

Estel
04-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Depending on what day you all plan on doing this, I may be Will Turner that day, and I'll have Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth then, too.

Breeface
04-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Whichever day is choosen for this... don't make it Friday! >__<
It looks as though the Final Fantasy gathering is going be on Friday. And I know of at least a few other people ( and myself ) that would like to participate in both ;D

Chibi Plush Toy
04-28-2006, 10:36 PM
If possible, I may be able to bring a KH2 Sora with me (probably Final Form or his default Fairy costume)

xxXcyonideXxX
04-28-2006, 11:01 PM
yea im defiantly going as namine. im also dragging my boyfriend along to go as roxas. he better thank me for making his costume ^-^

err when i meant roxas, i meant organization roxas. but we need to make a gathering date on this:sulk:

Rogue Marvel
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I might be going as ollette.

And Pikmin is going as Leon. Must not tell my boyfriend, might discurage him from being leon, tho I have no idea if he is cosplay comic con. He is thinking of he does he wants to go comics

xmissxhellx
05-06-2006, 12:30 PM
hey everyone! i was just planning out all my cosplays for this con and i was wondering what day this gathering will be on? especially since the two other gatherings im going to will be on friday and saturday [i think?] hopefully they wont all run into each other... ^^;;

~LaDy_LoCkHeArT
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
is it okay if i can be a organiztaion XIII riku or a pink outfit kairi? XP and can i know the date and time for this as well?

Akato
05-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Im going.. like KAiri of KH2!! yeih!! I just love that outfitt.... *^^*

DarkReflection
05-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Considering that The Final Fantasy gathering is On Friday, Bleach on Saturday, Most options for a good day are really taken. Thursday, everyone is busy snooping around what's new at Con, and Sunday everyone is packing up. But this is also taking into consideration, passes Thursday and Sunday are the cheapest days for Con unlike Friday and Saturday (Traffic is also VERY HORRID no matter what day). The Naruto gathering I'm also trying to find good accomidations for is having the same difficulties as this gathering, I assure you. But as I wonder, Do the other comfirmed gatherings last the WHOLE Convention? If not, Maybe there could be costume changes mid-day? But maybe not... People don't like the hassle of changing in the public restroom or some sort. I have experience in stating this. Having a Nighttime, say 2-3 hrs before Con ends, gathering could be interesting but realizing that many cosplayers here so far are underage for nighttime excursions downtown; this idea is very likely to be rejected. As for Placement, Many gatherings have located behind the convention center, it could be ideal for ALL gatherings, seeing the popularity of the site. By process of elimination, Thursday or Sunday- midday- Behind convention center. I will see that our times do NOT affect any other gatherings, but lend a hand if you can. It would be very much appreciated.

Breeface
05-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Unfortunatly I have to cancle my (and my friends) Dancer Nobody cosplay :<
Theres always next year~

DarkReflection
05-16-2006, 06:14 PM
I haven't figured out a time and day yet. Still giving it thought though, anyway, Besides myself going as Sora I have a: Roxas, Organization XIII member... (secret even to me), and a Kairi or two ( one schoolgirl outfit and the other in the pink get-up). My friends, that I'm hoping you'll like.

Sipo
05-21-2006, 02:10 AM
I would so love to attend this! I am going only going on Saturday though... so I hope we can make for Satuday! If not, I might still cosplay KH on Saturday... or Bleach.

DarkReflection
05-26-2006, 12:54 AM
As much as I don't want to admit it, I unknowingly made myself a sub 'leader' of this thread... >>;; Not that I have much of anything better to do. As for when KH people will unite at CCI, I was planning on either Saturday or Sunday. Location, I'm lost on the issue as of yet. Time is either a choice between the opening time of the Con, or around 1:30- 2:30 ish. I would really like some feedback, b/c with the other gatherings appearing suiting to everyone's needs is borderlining on workable to impossible.

Suzushichan
05-26-2006, 11:09 AM
will be master-form sora on saturday, also we are hosting the SD cosplay gathering, so might want to do it before or around that. i know that they had a naruto gathering there last year...

DarkReflection
05-27-2006, 01:50 AM
Well, I remember that gathering. Yeah I was one of those Naruto chars. If the people don't mind, We KH people may all drop by and hang around with you all.

As for us KH gathering people:

Time: Opening time to whenever you wish.

Place: It could be near the 'Pavilion' (I'll find some image later) Otherwise we could meet up somewhere near the Registration hall.

Date: I'm personally aiming for Saturday. But Sunday can be made if this does not suit a majority of the people attending.

This is not an official time and place, but at least we have something.

Sipo
05-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Saturday sounds appetizing! :D

xxXcyonideXxX
05-27-2006, 01:07 PM
sweet, saturday sounds good to me.
and ive made a cosplay change. i might be going as kairi or blind fold riku...well c what happeneds.

Akato
06-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Aiming for Saturday!!! Sounds really good to me!!!!! *^^*

TR Rose
06-09-2006, 10:08 AM
This will be my first year at Comic-con, I'm going to try to have Belle's blue dress (KH2) finished by then.

EDIT: I got most of the dress finished this weekend. I don't see why I won't have it ready in time (just need to make the white shirt and apron).

This gathering sounds like fun! Count me in!

Once we get everything finalized, I can list the gathering on AC Paradise if that's okay...

Milai Sapphire
06-12-2006, 10:45 PM
hopefully this will be my first year at CC too. ^^;; Guess I'll know for sure after AX (see how big the hole in my wallet is...). But if I go I'll be there as Fuu/Fujin. ^^

Angel Tifa
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I may be able to have my KH2/AC Tifa done by then, but I can't gaurantee. It's just a possibility.

xxXcyonideXxX
06-17-2006, 12:13 PM
okay last costume change. half the day i may be going as kairi and the other half Marluxia. not final but pretty close to it

xmissxhellx
06-21-2006, 08:23 PM
uh oh, this gathering is scheduled for saturday? X_X

that day is also scheduled for the bleach gathering.

kelldar
06-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Ahh wish my yellow Belle was in good enough shape to bring out, but she's undergoing some revamping right now for dcon... i hope i can catch you guys to get some photos of you all!

Hikaru_Ayanami
07-06-2006, 03:02 PM
when and what time cuz sadly i missed out on the gathering for anime expo was really bzy this year runing around from pannel to pannel and everything. so im hoping to make this one if you are all ok with that.

cosplay - Sora's final form with oathkeeper and kingdom key.

Onyx
07-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Hey guys if I'm able to go,which is iffy :(, I'll bring my Maleficent for the gathering...but I'll let ya know as we get closer to con.

~LaDy_LoCkHeArT
07-08-2006, 02:27 AM
yo.. im bringing a fuu,olette, and namine but im gonna be kairi uhhh yeah...

Hikaru_Ayanami
07-08-2006, 12:12 PM
i guess no one wants to answer me eithere that or dont want me there o well thats fine

Angel Tifa
07-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I've just finished my KH2/AC Tifa so it look's like I'll be ready for this gathering. So the day will be Saturday right? Have we decided a time?

DarkReflection
07-08-2006, 11:20 PM
i guess no one wants to answer me eithere that or dont want me there o well thats fine

Its not that, Its just I'm so lazy and tried to type. Anyway, heres our schedule thingy:

Time: Opening time to whenever you wish.

Place: It could be near the 'Pavilion' (I'll find some image later) Otherwise we could meet up somewhere near the Registration hall.

Date: I'm personally aiming for Saturday. But Sunday can be made if this does not suit a majority of the people attending.

I'm choosing outside the registration hall as my choice. Less complicated, You can probably find me dressed as Sora wearing a sign that says "Sora Hates Fangirls."

Chibi Plush Toy
07-08-2006, 11:54 PM
And what exactly is this...opening time? Opening time of Comic Con?

DarkReflection
07-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Pretty much, once you get to Comic-con we'll be gathering together. So it could be best to come in costume straight away, get a few pictures and you can walk away with no guilt and go off to any other thing you have in mind that day. We may meet up with the cosplay.com gathering, if it is on Saturday. And also maybe the SDcosplay gathering as well, if the majority of us are still loafing around.

Angel Tifa
07-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Pretty much, once you get to Comic-con we'll be gathering together. So it could be best to come in costume straight away, get a few pictures and you can walk away with no guilt and go off to any other thing you have in mind that day. We may meet up with the cosplay.com gathering, if it is on Saturday. And also maybe the SDcosplay gathering as well, if the majority of us are still loafing around.

Wait a minute, if we're doing this whenever anyone wants to come in, it's best to just stay in one place until everyone of us meets up so the gathering doesn't get too out of place o__o.

DarkReflection
07-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Perhaps I should restate, We will be gathering together during the opening of the convention Saturday. Most likely staying around the metioned area for all people who have said they would arrive show up. Considering how all our schedules are different, We may have a 2-3 hour waiting period for all members, depending on how fast we can assemble. The vague idea, is that of coming as a group to the potential Cosplay.com gathering and the SDCosplay gathering. Many people may want to leave or change out of their costumes of their own discretion after our KH gathering, but for those who shall remain, it will be suggested we all attend the other gatherings. (But if none wish to follow, I still intend on going by myself with a few close friends) This may seem like a good chance for some, being in a cosplay group will lessen the isolation and may be more fun (Who knows, I certainly don't. ;) ) and also if we get lost on the way, at least we're not lost by ourselves. Now for those who may not make it within the time constraint, So you're in a KH costume and have no idea where we are b/c its WAY passed the time.

So this is where you suggest something, would you rather it just remain a single KH gathering all day? Or maybe later on we could join up in the other gatherings? (Cosplay.com & SDcosplay)

[Note: Before we attempt to combine with other gatherings, there will be time to chat with the other KH cosplayers and picture opps and maybe a few pictures of mock battles. Remember we start our gathering at 10:00; opening time. Most other gatherings start at 12:00 or 3:00 giving lots of time to kill. When we all meet, all thats asked is a name, cosplay.com account if you feel the need to tell, be mostly likely in a KH costume, and nice hello will do just fine. We're not picky, bring who ever you want with you, just don't expect us not to stare at you because you are: 1) Carrying a Harry Potter Wand 2) Have a lightsaber on your side 3) We can't indentify what series or genre your costume is from & 4) You somehow picked up some crazy fanboys/girls and are trying to run from them and seek sanctuary with us. ]

I do wish I'm clearing things up, I tend to exagerate rather than get to the point. Forgive me. -_-; And lastly in you have a need or problem we can try to solve, inform us (mainly me) but you could save yourself some grief, only if you ask.

Angel Tifa
07-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Perhaps I should restate, We will be gathering together during the opening of the convention Saturday. Most likely staying around the metioned area for all people who have said they would arrive show up. Considering how all our schedules are different, We may have a 2-3 hour waiting period for all members, depending on how fast we can assemble. The vague idea, is that of coming as a group to the potential Cosplay.com gathering and the SDCosplay gathering. Many people may want to leave or change out of their costumes of their own discretion after our KH gathering, but for those who shall remain, it will be suggested we all attend the other gatherings. (But if none wish to follow, I still intend on going by myself with a few close friends) This may seem like a good chance for some, being in a cosplay group will lessen the isolation and may be more fun (Who knows, I certainly don't. ;) ) and also if we get lost on the way, at least we're not lost by ourselves. Now for those who may not make it within the time constraint, So you're in a KH costume and have no idea where we are b/c its WAY passed the time.

So this is where you suggest something, would you rather it just remain a single KH gathering all day? Or maybe later on we could join up in the other gatherings? (Cosplay.com & SDcosplay)

[Note: Before we attempt to combine with other gatherings, there will be time to chat with the other KH cosplayers and picture opps and maybe a few pictures of mock battles. Remember we start our gathering at 10:00; opening time. Most other gatherings start at 12:00 or 3:00 giving lots of time to kill. When we all meet, all thats asked is a name, cosplay.com account if you feel the need to tell, be mostly likely in a KH costume, and nice hello will do just fine. We're not picky, bring who ever you want with you, just don't expect us not to stare at you because you are: 1) Carrying a Harry Potter Wand 2) Have a lightsaber on your side 3) We can't indentify what series or genre your costume is from & 4) You somehow picked up some crazy fanboys/girls and are trying to run from them and seek sanctuary with us. ]

I do wish I'm clearing things up, I tend to exagerate rather than get to the point. Forgive me. -_-; And lastly in you have a need or problem we can try to solve, inform us (mainly me) but you could save yourself some grief, only if you ask.

Okay okay, this sound's like a good plan. Thanks for clearing it up more, it make's sense ;). I can easily be there around 10:00 am. So Saturday, 10:00 am, near Pavilion.

xmissxhellx
07-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Okay okay, this sound's like a good plan. Thanks for clearing it up more, it make's sense ;). I can easily be there around 10:00 am. So Saturday, 10:00 am, near Pavilion.

sounds good to me, but if i may ask, where is the pavillion? i always get lost in these types of things! ^^;;

xxXcyonideXxX
07-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Hey guys if I'm able to go,which is iffy :(, I'll bring my Maleficent for the gathering...but I'll let ya know as we get closer to con.

yes! we can reek havock once again with terrible boyband music xD!!
and im going as roxas...but if i need to, ill have a marluxia back up

Chibi Plush Toy
07-10-2006, 02:42 AM
sounds good to me, but if i may ask, where is the pavillion? i always get lost in these types of things! ^^;;

Michelle, I believe that's where the back of the convention center is, overlooking the harbor. It's near Registration ^.^~ and OMG I can't wait to see you!

xmissxhellx
07-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Michelle, I believe that's where the back of the convention center is, overlooking the harbor. It's near Registration ^.^~ and OMG I can't wait to see you!

ooh is it that nice little outdoor area? i cant wait to see you too! since i missed out last year, we've totally gotta take bunches of pictures together! ^.^

Chibi Plush Toy
07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
YEAH TOTALLY take pictures together! And yea it's outside hehe really nice but it's hot outside >< oh well

Onyx
07-13-2006, 02:58 AM
:( it seems my work is out to ruin my con plans...sadly I won't be able to attend I have a mandatory training on that saterday :(, but I can't wait to see pics of the gathering, have fun everyone :-D

xxXcyonideXxX
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM
:( it seems my work is out to ruin my con plans...sadly I won't be able to attend I have a mandatory training on that saterday :(, but I can't wait to see pics of the gathering, have fun everyone :-D
nooo DX ill send u all the pix

DreamKydd
07-13-2006, 05:19 PM
any room for a cloud who will be weilding a fenrir keyblade?? haha! i know its out of context.. but eh ... ^__^

DarkReflection
07-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Okay, for those living in San Diego, You know as well as I do that the weather here can make even Axel's Flame Chakrams look like a lighter. So I've been thinking we should try and remain as close to the registration area, but if the weather is too intense, WE STAY INSIDE. Yes, I'm feeling very sorry for the Organization members right now (BLACK TRENCHCOATS). And lugging around keyblades and swords and such doesn't help, does it? Okay, so simply put we'll still meet up near Pavilion, but Once it hits 75-80ish degrees we're inside, unless you like the smell of burnt Keyblade Masters... But whatever floats your boat.

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2006, 01:39 AM
Uggh yeah I agree. San Diego weather...I can't even live without keeping my window open and my fan turned on high 24-7 (bad news for my electric bill I suppose). It's way too freaking hot to go outside unless people are really willing to go outside. The immediate inside area is of course, a lot cooler. However we can have an outdoor gathering for a bit and probably move indoors. Then again this gathering starts at 10AM and *hopefully* it's still a bit cool outside before everyone starts acting like human frying pans. Believe me, I've been there...

questionablekri
07-18-2006, 01:24 AM
hi, I have a friend who lurks here and linked me to this thread about this kingdom hearts 2 gathering. Well, I'm going to SDCC as well and I actually have a sora costume myself, Sora as a pirate actually. (because I think he should of gotten a wicked pirate oufit in Port Royal.) So if you guys dont mind and would like me to I could easily make it to the gathering. if not, no big deal.

oh, and I have to agree with the whole SD weather thing (being a native as well.) The last few days have been horrid, can't live without the fan on. ah, if only we could have air conditioning...