PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tatics Cosplay

Legato/Machan
07-29-2002, 06:13 PM
Hi people!!!
Can anyone here tell me where I can find pics from characters and jobs from FFT?
I began my Legato costume and I'm ready to sew my FFT costume but I don''t have any pics from the game.
I would thank alot!

arisuchan
07-29-2002, 09:00 PM
http://www.sonic.net/jdf/images/

they have excellent pictures of the job classes, both genders even!

Yeah for tactics cosplay!! My friends and I have a large tactics group planned including an archer, monk, dance, fairy, and possibly a mimic (if Jibrille ever makes up her mind *^^*) and possibly a priest. I'm make a summoner. I'm not sure when our group is happening, but I'm starting my summoner with in the next few weeks.

What character/job class are you doing??

Legato/Machan
07-30-2002, 01:24 PM
I was thinking to cosplay Monk or ninja, but if I save some money I'll be able to make Dycedarg.
My group is planning to make a great group of FF of all series ( ! to X) but they are planning to make the main characters, that's why I want to make Dycedarg.

Jibrille
07-30-2002, 03:22 PM
HEY! its not my fault there are so many cool tactics character costumes to choose from!!! ;_;

lol ^^

the fox mimic rocks... but so do *reads list* 6 other characters. lol ^^;

Nietsche
07-30-2002, 03:35 PM
If ya want an archer.....:wave:

arisuchan
07-30-2002, 04:11 PM
depending what cons we're all going to when we get our costumes done we should try to get together. the costumes in tactics are just too much fun!

Legato/Machan
07-30-2002, 08:11 PM
I hope one day I can attend a con there in US. But that is a distant dream isn't it?

Celine
07-30-2002, 09:56 PM
DYCEDARG!!!!! *dies*

*kidnaps you and brings you to the US*

Oh my gosh! If I could find ANYONE to do the main characters with me, I'd... like.... die of joy or something!! People only sorta knew who I was at Otakon- and I was Ramza! The main character! Aaaargh! How do people not recognize that?? :(

Anyway, I, for one, am allllways looking for more Tactics people. So, yay, go Tactics! :heart:

Kurenai
08-13-2002, 01:07 PM
The female black mage is so cute ^_^ I've never seen that done..maybe I'll pick that up sometime!

Jibrille
08-13-2002, 06:08 PM
yeah, female blackmage was so tempting when i was trying to choose who i was going to be for the group. ^^ whew did i have trouble choosing... *shakes head*

But Fox Mimic and Talker seemed a rightly way to go.
all hail vague and quasi-useless characters!!! ^^; lol

in the group my frinds and i are working on so far we have my mimic and talker, a male Monk, a male Priest, a Summoner, a female Archer, the Fairy summon, and a Dancer.

if i were to do a named character though, i would either do Teta or Ovelia, most likely Teta though.

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Awesome, when are you planning this FFT Cosplay thing? Is it gonna be a big group? If so I might have to start work on my Mustadio! >_<

L to the 3rd
08-13-2002, 10:31 PM
ActuallY i wanted to do FFT cosplay, but I promised
myself to pass it first! ^_^;

Jibrille
08-13-2002, 10:50 PM
> Awesome, when are you planning this FFT Cosplay thing? Is it gonna be a big group? If so I might have to start work on my Mustadio! >_<

hm, plotting something quasi-massive is a good idea...
kinda like a "hey, if you can do it, kickass!" kinda thing. ^^

hm, a decent con.. something close... nice size... KATSUCON!

If anyone out there has a Tactics costume or wants to make one and need another excuse to make it i'll give you an excuse....
TACTICS GROUP FUN AT KATSUCON!!!

i think katsucon might have been the con date for my anime club group too. oh yeah... this'll rock all....
bwahahahahahaha

*has become way too obsessed with Tactics* >.O

Celine
08-14-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Jibrille
out there has a Tactics costume or wants to make one and need another excuse to make it i'll give you an excuse....
TACTICS GROUP FUN AT KATSUCON!!!

Whoo! I'll definitely be there, as long as there are white mages. ^_^ Eee, I sorta want to do a time mage or a summoner, as far as classes go... Maybe someone should post on the Katsu board in case someone doesn't check here? ^^

I liked Teta. She was cute. A shame she didn't last longer. ^^ I'm going to find someone to be Alma, or die trying (in other words, I'll probably end up making the costume myself). Maybe even posessed Alma! haha, that would be scary. Agrias would totally rock, too. Or, if someone wants to do Elmdor, I would totally do one of the assassins!!! Darn Tactics for being SO cute when it comes to character designs.

BabySnowLeopard
08-14-2002, 05:38 AM
Hrm... Tactics again... this was supposed to happen a while ago. Lemme see... my sister wanted to do a bunch of them, but honestly, I don't really like the FFT designs that much. I find the RO designs to be much more attractive. I am still planning to do the male mime though. I think Phav suggested the two of us cosplay Alma and Teta, if there was a group of main characters... but... bleh... I don't think we will.
Hrm Agrias? I think Phav was pondering Agrias ^_^'

Jibrille
08-14-2002, 10:32 AM
>> Maybe someone should post on the Katsu board in case someone doesn't check here? ^^

good idea... i shall leave a post in the Katsucon section soon.

*plots more*

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-14-2002, 10:45 AM
I'd do it but I'm already part of a Star Ocean group this year, sorry guys >_<

Kurenai
08-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Yeah...I wish I wasn't part of the SO group or else I'd love to be in a FFT group. ^_^ If you guys start to make plans, do bring them up here!

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-16-2002, 02:47 AM
yes, me and you are forever stuck as Ashton & Opera at Katsucon 2003!

L to the 3rd
08-18-2002, 02:18 AM
whoa i just looked at the costumes..most are kinda
difficult.. (time consuming) maybe i'll be teh Archer.

Jibrille
08-18-2002, 09:14 AM
anyone who hasnt checked, a thread about a Tactics group for katsucon has been started in the Seeking Cosplayers board. ^^

Yuffie002
08-30-2002, 03:08 PM
I plan to do a Lancer costume but a few friend requested costumes and I won't have Lancer done for a long time especially since I've never worked with armor but I still plan to do it! AND OMG I LOVE MUSTADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!! and.. *drools at legolas LOL*