PDA

View Full Version : Hotel questions

YoshidaEri
01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
1. How do you reserve a room for the $85/night rate? Do you have to call to reserve it and mention the con to get the rate? All I get on the hotel website is $98/night.

2. Do you need a credit card to reserve a room? Is there anyway to reserve a room without a credit card?

Thanks!

Hazel Chaz
01-11-2006, 09:35 PM
1. How do you reserve a room for the $85/night rate? Do you have to call to reserve it and mention the con to get the rate? All I get on the hotel website is $98/night.

2. Do you need a credit card to reserve a room? Is there anyway to reserve a room without a credit card?

Thanks!
You should be able to get it by putting in the code ANIME-LA, or by calling the hotel and telling them it's for Anime LA.

You also can get it by reserving your room at the rate you see on the page; then asking us to fix it for you. In which case you just e-mail your confirmation # to hotel@animelosangeles.org and explain the situation.

You can reserve a room without a credit card via the phone, I believe. I don't think it works online though.

If you have trouble getting through on the toll-free line, 800-2-AIRTEL, try their regular landline, 818-997-7676.

Chaz