PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Major hotel problem!!!

YoshidaEri
01-12-2006, 12:38 PM
So I tried to reserve a room for me and my husband and his friend, but the only way I can reserve it without a credit card is if we're at the hotel by 4pm(impossible because we have to leave after my husband get off from work and then it's a 3 hour drive).

We can pay by cash when we check out, but we have no way of holding the room without a credit card. Can someone please help us out?

Rogue Marvel
01-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I booked 3 rooms for the con and it is not likly that I will need all of them it so you and your husband are welcome to one ^_^

As long as you pay me of course

YoshidaEri
01-12-2006, 09:53 PM
I booked 3 rooms for the con and it is not likly that I will need all of them it so you and your husband are welcome to one ^_^

As long as you pay me of course

Awesome! I PMed you. Thank you so much!!! :)

Hazel Chaz
01-16-2006, 03:16 AM
So I tried to reserve a room for me and my husband and his friend, but the only way I can reserve it without a credit card is if we're at the hotel by 4pm(impossible because we have to leave after my husband get off from work and then it's a 3 hour drive).

We can pay by cash when we check out, but we have no way of holding the room without a credit card. Can someone please help us out?
There might actually be another way to hold the room, by the way: you could ask them if you could mail them a check or money order for the first night's payment so that they'll hold it for you. [I know your situation appears to be under control, but other people might be reading this thread with similar issues.]

It's worth a try, anyway; it's what my folks do. (Yes, my folks will be at the convention too, and they've volunteered to help out. I expect them to be easy to spot, even if you don't notice the "Baden" on their badges. But that's another story.)