PDA

View Full Version : Rooms for D*Con

BlueMew
01-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I know this is a little early to be asking, but I want to get an idea if there will be anyone interested in this before I send in my pre-reg and then find out I have no place to stay or would be going totally by myself.

Basically, all of the people I had planned on going to D*Con with this year backed out on me, saying they preferred to go to Otakon instead.

I still want to go to D*Con. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be interested in either paying me to share a room during the con, or having me pay for part of the room and share it with them.

And one final thing; I'll need help with my contacts for the majority of my costumes. I've yet to figure out how to do them without having three hands involved, since they are full scleras. If you're willing to help with that, it would be such a plus. :)

Thank you to anyone that can help :)

Darth Takeo
01-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Dragon*Con > Otakon.

You made the right choice!
:bigtu:

Mattman81
01-26-2006, 07:20 AM
I'm seriously planning on going and was wondering if anyone would like to split a room with me. From what I can see, The Hilton is offering the D*CON rate already and that 5 people can occupy a room for $180.00 per person.

Anyone else want to?

BlueMew
01-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Hmm. . . . .I'd be willing to split a room. PM if you want to talk about it.

nnaydolem
05-26-2006, 10:14 AM
HEY,
I am a girl...yep it is true. I am wondering what the roommate situation is...any spots? anyone looking, etc. etc.

thanks!

SaturnSSonglore
06-10-2006, 04:11 PM
This is the closest convention I can see right now, so I figured I'd want to go to this one.
It would be my first one..so I've really no idea about anything..
I'm in pensacola, Fl right now, so a ride would help, though I could perhaps do the drive on my own. No idea where any of it would be though.

When is it anyhow?

Darth Takeo
06-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Sept 1st - 4th (Labor Day weekend)

QueenAleta
06-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I've booked a room at the best western. Everything else in the area already seems to be booked. I may need a roommate, preferably female. I get the feeling the two other people I might go with will probably flake. Good thing is BW includes a full breakfast in the price.

a-tastic
07-08-2006, 05:56 PM
if anyone is interested, my two male friends have space in their room in the Hilton.
PM me if you're interested, and i can send you their way!

QueenAleta
07-27-2006, 12:02 PM
I am looking for a female roommate to share a king room at best western inn at the peachtrees. The hotel is $107 a night reserved from thursday through sunday night. It includes a full cooked breakfast & is right down the street from the main hotels. Or I would be open to sharing a room with another female or females.