PDA

View Full Version : Feb 26th event in Toshimaen amusement park (Tokyo)

Supremeronin
01-14-2006, 06:04 AM
There's a really great event held in the Toshimaen amusement park a few times a year. As well as all the rides and hundreds of cosplayers, there's come cool locations (forests, a castle, etc) for taking pics.

I'll be there (either as Rikimaru or Darth Maul) and one of my J-mates is going with friends as a big Harry Potter bunch...

Anyone else coming? :)

emeraude
01-15-2006, 07:42 AM
ahhh in tokyo??? i wanted to go to comic market so i had to beg for it xD AND i went, but that evento... i really would like to go but there are not vacation on those days...... do you know if theres another big cosplay event in march??? and, in what part of tokyo will it be held (the one you are talking about), i mean in akihabara.odaiba or where?

Supremeronin
01-15-2006, 07:50 AM
Toshimaen amusement park is in....Toshimaen. It's on the Toei Oedo subway line...easy to get to from Shinjuku.
I don't know about any other events in March...but if I find out, I'll tell you!

Oh! There is one Star Wars-only event on March 5th my friend told me about. I can't make it, but I can find out if anyone's interested...

YoshidaEri
01-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I would, but I'll have only been moved to Japan(Okinawa actually) for about 3 days by then.

Supremeronin
01-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Looks like I won't be going either actually! I'm moving apartments the weekend before, so I'll be too busy unpacking. :(