PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok Cosplay anyone?

Kanru
01-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Is anybody else going to cosplay from RO besides me?

Quarla
01-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Ahhh.. the high wizard from AX. Sadly I'm not going to bring my RO costumes (Super Novice and Sniper) to Anime LA. I'm gunna bring 'em with me to AX06 but I don't think I'll even wear them. I /might/ wear them to the gathering but that's it. :/

Kanru
01-15-2006, 12:26 AM
awwww im all alone.....I think ill be wearing my new ro costume on saturday

LadyAmaryllis
01-25-2006, 01:44 AM
Whelp I'm kinda late on the bandwagon here, but I just recently decided to come to Anime LA ^^; I'm only coming on Saturday, but I'm coming with a couple friends and we all have Ragnarok costumes. All in all we have a bard, dancer, priestess, hunter, Alice monster, assassin, and alchemist. But to tell you the truth I think only the alchemist will wear his costume...I'm wearing something else and I doubt the others will be up to it. It's too last minute for us I think. Who knows though, you might end up with a bunch of us ^^;

It's too late for a gathering, but hopefully we will see you around the con!

Kanru
01-25-2006, 02:45 AM
oh cool do you know what day you'll be wearing it on? I was planning on wearing my dark wizard on saturday

LadyAmaryllis
01-25-2006, 03:46 PM
We're all coming only on Saturday, so it would be then. I still dunno if any of us will wear our RO costumes though. Probably not ^^; I will let you know when I find out.

LadyAmaryllis
01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Tiny little update - we'll have a hunter (me) and a dancer (Sparkle Pipsi) for sure, maybe the alchemist, but probably not anyone else. I know DK Squall is going to be wearing his monk, though.