PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil/Biohazzard?

stefaniecat
01-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Anyone else planning on going as characters from the Resident Evil video game or movies? I'd love to see who else we might find there, and maybe coordinate a short photo op or something ^^

Kasui_Enoki
01-17-2006, 02:32 AM
My friend and I are planning to do Resident Evil 4, if we get out outfits done in time. We most likely will.

stefaniecat
01-18-2006, 02:13 AM
Oh I am so there! I will be wearing my RPD Officer costume. Let's make a Gathering. I'll call upon ZeroGold (AKA Joel) and his crew who do STARS members. They're going but I'm not sure if they're doing the costumes. What day do you wanna do this for?

We're there all 3 days... so what day works well for everyone?

And after peaking at gathering locations, maybe spot 4 or spot 6 if we get all official? ^^

Kasui_Enoki
01-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Any day is fine for me. Just not Saturday afternoon. I'm doing the Naruto gathering at 3, and my friends group performance is at 1. Maybe Saturday morning or night?

Master Zero
01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
You do know about the Weapons policy though, right?

stefaniecat
01-20-2006, 04:02 PM
You do know about the Weapons policy though, right?

Of course... I'm the reason they got posted to the website this year lol.

We're going with empty holsters... or my bright blue squirt guns... or my cardboard experiment, if that works out at all...

For those that never saw it:
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2006/InfoRules.php

Master Zero
01-20-2006, 05:18 PM
well, because of that rule, Im not going to do a STARS cosplay.

Gash
01-24-2006, 09:31 AM
well, because of that rule, Im not going to do a STARS cosplay.
Ahh, c'mon! I've been looking forward to doing a S.T.A.R.S cosplay with you and your friends for awhile now.

Master Zero
01-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I was told by an inside source that if they ask you twice about your prop guns, you'll get booted from the con. You guys wanna deal with that? I'm just looking out for you peeps, yo!

Master Zero
01-24-2006, 07:12 PM
FINE!!! I'll go as STARS for a bit on Saturday, ok?

RyantheMonster
01-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Alright a RE gathering, I'm there.....Hope to see you all at 11 or whenever.......

stefaniecat
01-25-2006, 01:31 AM
Hmm... I was just checking the official event schedule...
(http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2006/sched/)

Sat at 11 is a pannel I wanted to go to about posing and picture-taking and stuffs... Actually, between 10-1pm that day are pannels I'd like to attend...

Actuallys... is Friday better for anyone, or does that screw up everyone's costume plans? ... Cause for me at least, there's less pannels that I dont want to miss on Friday...

stefaniecat
01-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Since we didn't meet the deadline for the gathering list, I submitted a Sat@Noon time to Chaz already. Sorry! I know it was presumtious of me, but I figured we needed to lock down a time.

Solution: We'll have two gatherings. I know Gash and I can go to both. What time on Friday do you want to get together?

I'm glad you did that! At least that way there will be at least an official gathering for anyone that isn't cosplay.com members to attend as well...

Hmm - Fridays... Anytime between 2 and c. 6 PM would be good really - let me know what works for you guys. (there's the 1PM making a costume without sewing that might be interesting I'd like to pop into, but that's really all I would want to make sure I do after opening ceremonies)

Kasui_Enoki
01-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Anytime this weekend is good for me (just not Saturday afternoon.. around 3 - 4...). Would we be able to decide on a specific time?

stefaniecat
01-27-2006, 02:31 AM
Hmmm... Just looking at the "unofficial Friday Gathering" ideas... might just be easier on everyone if we flip our costume set and go with our RE on Saturday
- save everyone a headache since its better for everyone but us ^^ - I can skip the pannel on begining cosplay and getting started cosplaying - since I am already cosplaying lol. The important pannels for me are the wigs and the photography ones, and if I get those in Saturday, I'll be happy ^^

Oh, and /wave to Judas Priest ^^ Nice to meet you

Raynovac1
01-27-2006, 07:58 PM
yea, if you cosplay already, then you dont have to do beginning cosplay. besides photoshoots are one of the best things to do at a con

Gash
01-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, the RE gathering was lots of fun. What I enjoyed the most was arresting other cosplayers alongside fellow S.T.A.R.S members. That was a blast! It was great meeting everyone as well. Hope to see you guys again at AX!

Master Zero
01-30-2006, 06:46 PM
word.

stefaniecat
01-30-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes, I highly agree with the arresting part - its so hard on me being both the photographer and the cosplayer for these things lol

I've got some great door and gate pics (though more so-so main gathering group stuff, since I had an unfamiliar with my camera person on photo duty ^^) but it looks like you FMA guys got some nice stuff ^^

And I'd love to meet up at AX and do the arrest random cosplayers thing again! That was just too fun.

Resident Evil Gathering Pics
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34166&member=15048

Resident Evil vs Advent Children Pics
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34169&member=15048