PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Gathering

Neo_Serenity
01-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Because what's a con without at least someone dressed in SM stuff?

But seriously, if you are bringing any Sailor Moon costumes please come to the gathering on Friday afternoon, 2 pm. At location #5.

Brilliant Moon Cosplay will also be passing out yummy taffy!

See you there!

Gaara_kun
01-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Oohhh... gotta finish my Mercury and Moon... hopefully one will be done by then. Then I gotta worry about changing from my Furuba outfit XD

How long are you guys gonna where your sm outfits for? My silly buddy actually scheduled a Friday class... so she might not make it to the gathering. She's currently finishing up her Jupiter... unless she's being lazy again.

Neo_Serenity
01-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Oohhh... gotta finish my Mercury and Moon... hopefully one will be done by then. Then I gotta worry about changing from my Furuba outfit XD

How long are you guys gonna where your sm outfits for? My silly buddy actually scheduled a Friday class... so she might not make it to the gathering. She's currently finishing up her Jupiter... unless she's being lazy again.

We'll be wearing them for the rest of the afternoon, so we would love to take pics with you guys! :) We will be going to dinner at six, so we will have them on from about 1:30 in the afternoon until then. ^^

Gaara_kun
01-21-2006, 01:36 AM
^^ Cool cool. Thanks for letting us know!

Oh yeah... which versions will you have? I'll probably have either a PGSM or eternal outfit.... and... my friend wants to make all Jupiter outfits... so I have no clue what she has right now XP

Neo_Serenity
01-22-2006, 03:23 PM
^^ Cool cool. Thanks for letting us know!

Oh yeah... which versions will you have? I'll probably have either a PGSM or eternal outfit.... and... my friend wants to make all Jupiter outfits... so I have no clue what she has right now XP

We're not wearing fuku- we are wearing something from one of the artbooks. It's a suprise. ^^

So feel free to wear whichever version you would like.

Hasu
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
...any room for a Kakyuu? ^^

Neo_Serenity
01-26-2006, 12:30 PM
...any room for a Kakyuu? ^^

"There's always room for Kakyuu!" ^^ See you there.