PDA

View Full Version : For all those who thought Tux was a pansy...

WasATux
02-12-2003, 07:56 PM
Well really you were right. But I had to defend my boy. I spent about an hour on this, tried to touch it up with paintshop but, just like my drawing, I suck at that too.
I'll just come out and say it, I used some DBZ pictures for muscle mass and what not, but, atleast I didn't trace 'em?

Go, it'll make you smile- you want to smile, don't you? (it's alright to laugh, it's cr p)

None of my links work, so just copy and paste it or something..
www.dellirium.org/pictures/tuxrose.jpg

soshi
02-12-2003, 11:40 PM
... o_o;;;

it's funny. ^^;; I dunno if it fits my mental image of Mamoru, but.. it's.. cute. ^^;;

I like Mamoru, personally. while most people don't understand how Usagi, I couldn't understand how he loved Usagi. *gag*

MikigamiTokiya
02-12-2003, 11:43 PM
@_@ it says the link isn't correct on my computer or the page is unavaliable. did u type in the right url or is yahoo just down?

cyankirby
02-12-2003, 11:52 PM
Mmm. same here. I can't open the page either.

sailor-moon
02-13-2003, 12:00 AM
....................*.*.................. XD ROFL.......... :thumbsup:

if you cant open it try copy and past instead of clicking on it^^

MikigamiTokiya
02-13-2003, 12:02 AM
k it worked.......christ......*is scarred for life* this is the kinda thing that makes me want to go curl up in a ball and cry for humanity. you are one bored monkey @_@ .......but tuxedo mask is still a pansy ass, gomen ^^;;

sailor-moon
02-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by MikigamiTokiya
k it worked.......christ......*is scarred for life* this is the kinda thing that makes me want to go curl up in a ball and cry for humanity. you are one bored monkey @_@ .......but tuxedo mask is still a pansy ass, gomen ^^;;
::hugs you:: so so true XD lol

Umi
02-13-2003, 12:12 AM
whoa... it's incredible hulk tuxedo kamen. Haha. I have to show this to my bf, he's a big fan ^__^v

Sakura
02-13-2003, 05:38 AM
O_O mamo-chan looks crazy in that pic! Good job, it's really funny XD But as everyone else said, Tuxedo Kamen is still a pansy lol

WasATux
02-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by soshi

I like Mamoru, personally. while most people don't understand how Usagi, I couldn't understand how he loved Usagi. *gag*

Your my new best friend, I have been thinking the esact same thing! Tux coulda gotten mad play with many less psycho sailors!
(And yeah, he is abit of a pansy, but you know, make love not war!)

XLainoftheWired
02-13-2003, 01:12 PM
::is laughing... a lot, and sending the pic to all his friends:: thanks, great laugh

Something Lulu
02-16-2003, 02:29 PM
LOL This just needed to be drawn...thank you. ^_^ And yeah, the ripped pants look somewhat Hulk-like. lol And the cape is flowing in the wind, how typical of him. Thanks for the laugh.

Hotaru Kageshi
02-16-2003, 06:35 PM
This is an interesting rendition of Mamoru, ^_^ I like its originality!

TsukiGuujin
02-18-2003, 04:38 PM
XD!!! It's so funny!

But I love Mamoru just as he is. Of course, *I* love Usagi as well (we're alike sometimes X_X)

Really funny.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Arisa
02-23-2003, 05:13 PM
XD LMAO!!!! FUNNY!