PDA

View Full Version : err . . . hi?

Ayaka
05-14-2002, 02:30 PM
I'm terrible at introducing myself. But it splashed my name up at the top when I registered so I've been guilted into it, lol. I see a couple of people I know from other forums here; they know who they are, I won't single them out, so they won't have to deny all knowledge of me. ^_~ I'm a newbie cosplayer I guess . . . Anime Central this year was my first time. I'm also going to be at Anime Expo this year, with more elaborate costumes; and I'll be at AXNY/BAAF. Hmm . . . not sure what else to say. I was actually thinking a few days ago, wouldn't it be great for individual cosplayers to have a unified place to post their pics. Stop reading my mind! XD

Celine
05-14-2002, 03:29 PM
Hello and welcome! Have a cookie! ^_^

Yeah, I hope this place becomes a fantastic cosplay resource too! It is always good to get more cosplayers together. Yay for great ideas! So, what costumes are you doing this year?

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Ahh, evil Cookie Queen has beaten me to the cookie givng! XD
Erm, aaanywho, hi there, Ayaka! ^_^ *gives her a Peppermint Pattie* Going to AX, huh? Yaaaay! :D I hope to see you there!

Legato/Machan
05-14-2002, 04:14 PM
Guys, what is that cookie thing?
Hello Asuka, greetings from Brazil (maybe soon more will come, I told them about this site)!
I hope one I can go to the AX and the other conventions in US and Canada.

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 04:38 PM
Heeeee.... Everyone loves cookies, especially Tania! So we offer them to new people to make them feel welcome! ^^ But Tania/Celine, the Cookie Queen, says Philia's cookies are unofficial because I'm not the Cookie Queen. So I give people Peppermint Patties (my favorite candy!) instead.
We're strange and make no sense. XD So let's just all eat cookies and Peppermint Patties. ^__^

Celine
05-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Ya know, at the rate we are giving out this food, we're all going to be a bunch of hefty cosplayers soon... hehe

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Don't worry my desserts are made with calories in mind...Try this non fattening double choc chip muffin! And welcome to this prestigious board that took the name cosplay.com!!!

:crest: don't forget to floss!

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 06:27 PM
::gives pocket to rosiel:: How dare you skip 'er!! *gasp*

*mummbles* yah..I really dont need anymore cookies...x_X!!!!!!

Legato/Machan
05-14-2002, 06:57 PM
Ohhh, know I got it, maybe.

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 09:41 PM
Wahahahahaha! This is fabulous! *eats junk food*

Ack, sowwy Rosiel! It took me a while after I joined to start giving out cookies. XD So I will give you a dozen cookies to make up for it! Whoo!

Yeah! Everyone must floss, or you'll get a cavity like I did! ;_;
Non-fattening double chocolate chip muffins? Oh my goodness, I would die of happiness if I had those.

Babbit_Chan
05-14-2002, 09:57 PM
Why not hand out... Pocky? *gets hounded* AAAAAAH! Anyways, hi hi Ayaka ^^ Yesh - Ayaka from M:C too XD We aaaall M:C descendants o_O;;

Ayaka
05-14-2002, 09:58 PM
Whoo! A welcome that involves snack food is a welcome indeed! ^^ Though I'm all for handing out Pocky.

Hello everyone! Have some Skittles (S) (S) (S) (And extra for Oishii-kun/ Babbit-chan ^^) Yep, I am from both the AX boards and M:C, and some other places as well. Saru, you are, in fact, smart. ^^ I'll post costume plans over in an AX thread, since most of them will be there. I don't have anything confirmed for AXNY, and I'm hardly thinking about getting ready for next year!

Aw heck, have some Pocky too.
========-- <-- normal

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 12:01 AM
hehe ^^ * brings out the Men's pocky" they don't call me Pocky Ken for nothin ^__^ hiya! welcome! * hands her a packet* try the men! they're good! lol ^^,

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 01:00 AM
"try the men! they're good!"

. . . I could make a really tasteless joke about this. But I won't. *gratefully accepts Pocky* lol. But I thought they called you KENSHIN Ken lol

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:22 AM
hehehe ^^;; er.. um.. POCKY ken is one of my nicknames too~!....er..okay.. a girl I knew from Fanime jsut called me that name ONCE..^^;; but it sounds cute!

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 02:28 PM
Then I shall call you Pocky Ken. lol. ^^