PDA

View Full Version : People from Québec?

Aaridys
01-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi, this may have been posted in another section but I was curious to know how many people from Québec will be making the journey to Toronto for CN Anime 2006?

In what costumes should we expect you?

trixyloupwolf
01-19-2006, 11:49 PM
iam going ^^

TribalButterfly
01-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Trixy! You're from Quebec, aren't you?

Costumes to expect? Umm... Well, there's no way to know for sure. A lot of people change their costumes every year! :)
Last year there was a lot of FMA, Bleach, There's ALWAYS a lot of Naruto, I still saw a few characters from Chobits this year, Um...
Because it's CN and CN's not all only anime, You can expect to see some trekkies, and other sci-fi fans, comic book cosplayers, Horor cosplayers, lolitas, Video game characters (there might be a few soul calibur cosplayers this year, and you can DEFINATLY count on a lot of Final Fantasy/ Advent children costumes this year!)
I'm hoping to have a .hack//Cosplay, if other people want to dress up like .Hack// Characters one day of the weekend! :)
But really, you never know till you get to the con! :)
Just keep checking out this forum. Usually people like to post who they're going as, to look for people from the similar series to join their group photoshoot(s)! :)

ikegami
01-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi, this may have been posted in another section but I was curious to know how many people from Québec will be making the journey to Toronto for CN Anime 2006?

There was a group of 19 Québecois in the masquerade last year (entries 59 and 60), all in Kenshin costumes. That's pretty incredible.

jusdepomme
01-20-2006, 05:48 PM
I'll be there and I'll be cosplaying as Iruka from Naruto.

Aaridys
01-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, we were the Kenshin group.

We went as Fushigi Yuugi the first year, Magic Knight Rayearth the second and Kenshin last year.

Our group just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
This year, we're doing Inuyasha.