PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need white gloves????

Giant Alucard
02-13-2003, 08:52 AM
While trying to look for my costume, i bought 3 pairs of white glove for 2 of my costumes and one for a friend who needed one. Well, I went to take them home and i found that I had a pair from a previous costume that i left in my travel bags. Since i only need the three pairs, I thought i would give away my last pair to who ever needs them. Depend ing on which one my friend needs for her costume, The gloves will either be a pair of silk or satin (not sure of the material) formal gloves i had bought for prom but never used (around a medium/large), and the other is a pair of cotton gloves that I just bought yesterday from work (medium). Bother pair are in new (or semi-new) condition, and I will give them to wohoever needs them. I'll even give them to you for free, so I dont have to worry about getting them home. But this is on a first come first serve basis, and i only have one pair. If you need a pair of gloves I could lend you a pair of X-large gloves but they will have to be returned after use. I can also buy them for people before i leave and they can give me the cash for them at the con (only $3.50). If anyones interested they should contact me as soon as possible. Either IM or PM me and tell me what you need. Remember that i only have two pair that I can either give and lend out.