PDA

View Full Version : I Cant Wait!

EccentricShinob
01-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Ya!!! Its almost here, im on a Cosplay High already!

The COUNTDOWN
3 DAYS 'TILL A-LA!!!:bigtu:

Earthbounder
01-25-2006, 12:21 AM
You and me both. This'll be my first con ever, so the anticipation just continues building more and more at an extremely rapid pace.

I'm looking forward to so much ALA has to offer, and I'm especially looking forward to meeting fellow Cosplay.com members.

Hope to see you there.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how this "Walk the Plank" thing at the rum party works >.>

Master Zero
01-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Ha Ha, yeah. Dudes, holla at me if you see me walking about. Peace!

Jaina Solo
01-25-2006, 01:33 AM
Crap. I still have so much to do!!! ;_;

Gatack
01-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Yay!! I can't wait either, but my classes just start tomorrow so I have to deal with petitioning, but it shall be worth it to get to the weekend!!

*goes back to touching up costumes*

Firestar
01-25-2006, 02:39 AM
Ha Ha, yeah. Dudes, holla at me if you see me walking about. Peace!

haha ditto for me.
say hii if anyone see me.
im not hard to miss.

Asuma'sFire
01-25-2006, 03:39 AM
hey jaina!! Do you have midterms like right after ALA?

Kanru
01-25-2006, 04:02 AM
I CAN'T WAIT!! but i still have a few costume related things to do. ARG so much homework in college.

daoutlaw
01-25-2006, 05:11 AM
I CAN'T WAIT!! but i still have a few costume related things to do. ARG so much homework in college.

Welcome to my world. I have test right before ALA and cosplay to-do list aint shrinking. Times like this I wish I had fairy godparents and wish the cosplays done.

Reno_kun
01-25-2006, 06:09 AM
I am so ready for ALA my lupin and Reno are D.O.N.E

Jaina Solo
01-25-2006, 10:19 AM
No! I got really lucky... All my finals are the week after ALA. I had a Russian quiz the Tuesday after ALA, but it got posponed until Thursday. :rockon:

What about you? Any unlucky finals fall after ALA?

Earthbounder
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Hm...

I'm curious, would it be safe to wear a "Free Hugs" sign at ALA? Or is that just asking for death in the form of glomping?

CelestialAurora
01-25-2006, 12:17 PM
omg! i have midterms right after ALA! T_T my Japanese midterm is on Monday and i'm not sure when my Chem final is since it was post-poned. i'm hoping it's not on the same day.

oh, gosh! i'm so excited! XD i can't wait! it's going to be so much fun!

Michi
01-25-2006, 12:20 PM
I have a lot to do. X_X I was saving it for this week and then I was hit with the new semester starting, yech. X_x Gonna have to work hard tonight and tomorrow; we're leaving tomorrow night!

FlowerOfThCourt
01-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Am I one of the few people who doesn't have school related problems near ALA? It seems so... But I just can't wait, I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! I'll probably be dancing around the con for no reason. Weeee randomness! My costumes just need a bit of tweaking. And I'm not sure If I will wear Rebecca... It looks really bad... Oh no! I'm sounding sad! I DIDN'T MEAN IT REALLY! I'LL BE HAPPY I PROMISE!

Dany
01-25-2006, 01:06 PM
So much to do, so little time, and a pretty long drive from the Bay to LA on Friday (not taking the day off of work, so I don't know what time we're leaving...)

We'll likely arrive late, and if we're not too tired, we'll wander through and see what we can see without the need of a badge (unless badges are still available when we get in!).

Saturday is the only day I think I'll be dressed up.. D for the daytime, and if I manage to finish the overskirt, I might have a tolerably comfortable Witch Hunter Robin for the evening. I make no full-promises on that, however. I figured Robin would be easier on me after a day running around as D than Lotor, that's for sure...

Master Zero
01-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Have a safe trip, yo!

Dany
01-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Have a safe trip, yo!

Safe, and hopefully backup-free!

(any shiny vibes that can go towards THAT I'd also be happy about! :bigtu: )

Master Zero
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Backup free....not happening. But we can wish for it ^^

YoshidaEri
01-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Crap. I still have so much to do!!! ;_;

That's my reaction too.

Asuma'sFire
01-25-2006, 09:28 PM
No! I got really lucky... All my finals are the week after ALA. I had a Russian quiz the Tuesday after ALA, but it got posponed until Thursday. :rockon:

What about you? Any unlucky finals fall after ALA?

yeah I have a genetics midterm on monday and an o chem midterm on tues...sucks ass =(

Chibi-kun
01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
i may or may not have to drop out of going to ALA XDD exams are coming up XP but theres always AX, Comic Con and PMX for me XDDD

stefaniecat
01-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Yea! I'm all finished packing! (I'm so afraid I"m going to forget something very very important :confused: )

I'll be heading out tomorrow with my boyfriend... hopefully the traffic won't be too bad...

I'll see everyone there, and be checking in here once we get checked into the hotel.

(If anyone's interested in photoshoots, let me know ^^)

EccentricShinob
01-26-2006, 01:10 AM
Hey that "holla' at me" thing goes for me too, just say your from this site and ill pretend I actualy remember you ^_^ Just look for the HUGE EVIL SWORD... ill be under it.

Oh and that 'walk the Plank' goodness, I hope you all like it, cus i just finished making daid plank! The good captain told me that he didnt have room for a plank in his car, so I offered to make it and bring it! Ya, tell me im so great. IF IT WERENT FOR ME, YOU WOULDET HAVE A PLANK!!! I dont mean to toot my own horn, just to tell you all how great I am!:bigtu:

PS. COUNTDOWN

2 DAYS 'TILL A-LA!!!!:bigtu: :bigtu:

PPS. I have some crap-essays to do >_< but luckly no finals!

Hasu
01-26-2006, 01:11 AM
This should be fun. I mean, nothing fun really happens in January.

I feel like I should be running around like a chicken with my head cut off...but I finished weeks in advance. I feel so lazy. XD

Master Zero
01-26-2006, 01:26 AM
I'll be there Saturday morning, If Im not in my STARS uniform, I'll be in my Master Zero. So stop by, drop a few lyrics, and have fun. HOLLAH!!!

Super No 1
01-26-2006, 01:44 AM
This is going to be fun.

Everybody have a safe trip and I'll see y'all up there.

Reno_kun
01-26-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm off to ALA see ya there bewere of Lupin the 3rd! :P

Erik Kellstrom
01-26-2006, 02:42 PM
I can`t wait either. my buds and me are going there for a days

Mistress09
01-26-2006, 04:48 PM
That's my reaction too.

Yah, still sewing, I should've *cough cough* taken sick leave from work...

Michi
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
We're leaving tonight. *spaz* I still have stuff to do, and I have class tonight before the trek to ALA begins. T_T

Jaina Solo
01-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Yah, still sewing, I should've *cough cough* taken sick leave from work...
Noooo!!! Marissa, you're sick! That totally suxzors!!! I'll bring booze to make you feel better now that I just turned 21. :D

stefaniecat
01-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Yea! I'm there! We're there! We have a room, and there is purring. Badge pick-up for us pre-registered types starts at 6pm. Rawr!

/need a nap. LA traffic wasn't bad, but it was still LA traffic ><

EccentricShinob
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Just about 6 more hours 'till its Friday!!!

Eurobeat King
01-26-2006, 10:22 PM
My last post until I get to the con, so everyone who's going, please drive (or fly) safely to the con, and good luck finishing up those costumes! The weather forecast says it'll be sunny throughout the weekend but partly cloudy in the mornings, which I'll take over the rain we had last year.. :razz:

So see you all in the morning at ALA!! :skidude2:

daoutlaw
01-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Noooo!!! Marissa, you're sick! That totally suxzors!!! I'll bring booze to make you feel better now that I just turned 21. :D

Happy *belated* B-day! and congrats on joining rest of peeps in 'Mile High 21' Club.

Atsushi
01-27-2006, 12:08 AM
i'm excited as well i hope everything turns out well ^o^

EccentricShinob
01-27-2006, 12:23 AM
My last post until I get to the con, so everyone who's going, please drive (or fly) safely to the con, and good luck finishing up those costumes! The weather forecast says it'll be sunny throughout the weekend but partly cloudy in the mornings, which I'll take over the rain we had last year.. :razz:

So see you all in the morning at ALA!! :skidude2:
Thank you very much, and same to you good sir!:bigtu:

Raider3
01-27-2006, 12:51 AM
On site for 2.25 hours so far, checked in, badged, and armed with the laptop computer - Not in costume yet, just look for the guy with the Big Dog t-shirt parodying Episode III

Already hooked up with friends/congoers/cosplayers, and doing the social thing. Sleep well, for tomorrow will be a big day!

Earthbounder
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Hope to see you all at the con tomorrow.

YoshidaEri
01-27-2006, 03:43 PM
AHHHH!!!! It's 1 oclock and I just woke up! I have a costume to finish and I still need to pack but my dad took my duffle bag to do laundry! I'm leaving my place at about 6-7pm and sould arrive about 9-10pm. I NEED TO GET TO WORK!! *runs around like chicken with head cut off*

EccentricShinob
01-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Its here!!!!! TIS UPON US!!! *:mad: but i wont be there till 10*

YoshidaEri
01-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Okay everyone, I'm off! I'll probably just stay in the hotel room tonight since I'm getting in late, but I'll see ya'll tomorrow :D