PDA

View Full Version : The "Did You Take My Picture?" Thread : Anime LA 2006

Eurobeat King
01-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Please post here when Anime Los Angeles 2006 is done (or during the con) and request to see if anyone took your picture(s) of your costume(s) at the con. Simply name which costume(s) & character(s) on which day(s), and hopefully someone will reply to your request(s.)

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as it's an invasion of privacy. So request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

Good luck in looking for your pictures!

Gowa-chan
01-29-2006, 06:33 PM
~steals first post~
I'm looking for pictures of me in my Kazekage Gaara costume, that I wore Saturday >.> <.< >.>

Aya Mizu
01-29-2006, 07:25 PM
My friends Maiyu, Hichan, and I did a Howl's Moving Castle group (Howl, Markel, and Sophie) and I would love to see the photos if anyone has them! Thank you ^^

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey, I was the moogle!!!!!! And Tomo/Yomi Azumanga Daioh character.

Earthbounder
01-29-2006, 09:08 PM
I'd be interested if anyone had any photo's of me, I was dressed as Hughes from FMA, sometimes with Lily-Chan's Elysia doll.

DizzyConscience
01-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I was Eiri Yuki(Gravitation) and Havoc (FMA)

Richii
01-29-2006, 09:24 PM
I was a lot of things, lol.
Rikku (FFX) Kira (Gundam SEED) Niou (PoT) all on Friday.
Gilbert (Gundam SEED Destiny), Fuji with TeniMyUSA (PoT) and then Cagalli (Gundam SEED Destiny) on Sat.

Any pictures would be really awesome~!

Sana-chan
01-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Looking for pics too ^___^

Friday
-Summoner Yuna from Final Fantasy X
-Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED
-Yukimura Seiichi from Prince of Tennis

Saturday
-ZAFT Commander (???) Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED Destiny: Final Plus
-Echizen Ryoma (for TeniMyUSA performance) from Prince of Tennis
-Pink Commercial Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED Destiny

Thanks~!!

Chas
01-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Myar.

FRIDAY: Yamada Hanatarou [BLEACH] Marui Bunta [Prince of Tennis]
SATURDAY: Rey za Burrel [Gundam SEED Destiny]

And then I wore Inui Sadaharu from Prince of Tennis with TeniMyUSA and later I wore Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED Destiny in the masquerade. Pics/Video would be appreciated! :3

Teh Rin
01-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Hm, let's see...
On Friday I was Boogiepop(Boogiepop Phantom) but I was only in it for, like, an hour before I went to bed. XD
On Saturday I was Delphine(Last Exile) for most of the day, but I wore my Boogiepop costume a few times throughout the day. I was with the moogle. XD
And on Sunday... I didn't cosplay. DX
Any pictures of me as Delphine will be REALLY appreciated! Boogiepop pics are good too, but Delphine is preferred only because I currently have no pictures of me in said costume(AnimeLA was my first time wearing Delphine.).

Ami Yuy
01-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I was Haruno Sakura from Naruto - 2 versions:

Friday: Regular, short hair (unlike the picture), no sleeves (http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=93076)
Saturday: Movie/winter, short hair (http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104740)

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 10:48 PM
I got Sana-chan, I'm pretty sure as well as Richii.

I KNOW I got you, Earthbounder, and obviously I got Rin.

Scruffy Rebel
01-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Looking for pics as well! ^^'

Friday

* Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket
* Urahara from Bleach

Saturday

* Iruka-Sensei from Naruto

Sunday

* Jaina Solo (black jumpsuit and silver lightsaber hilt)

~Scruffy

ManchesterCA
01-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey all, just made my account on here...but I was at Anime Los Angeles ^_^. I would be the guy who was wearing all black, fishnet shirt, black leather coat, HAHAHA :-p. I did not bring my camera but I would love to see pictures ^_^. Hopefully i can get to KNOW some of the people I met on here haha :-p.

~David~

blindkey
01-29-2006, 10:59 PM
I was Theif Rikku FFX-2 on Friday and Saturday. Did any of you take my picture? Gowa, I have one pic of your Gaara cosplay, I'll email/myspace it to you.

Onyx
01-29-2006, 11:01 PM
^^ I 'twas the Sesshoumaru Pirate, I pretty much wore it Friday night(for the rum party) and Saterday all day. If anyone has pics of this costume that'd be awsome.

Thanx in advance -Onyx

Icchan
01-29-2006, 11:03 PM
I was the Itachi with the "Will Yaoi for Food" sign... Which, surprisingly enough, worked. (Man, I forgot cosplay.com even -had- forums)

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 11:04 PM
I was Theif Rikku FFX-2 on Friday and Saturday. Did any of you take my picture? Gowa, I have one pic of your Gaara cosplay, I'll email/myspace it to you.

Were you the one at the gathering and at the singalong with only your scarff?

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 11:05 PM
^^ I 'twas the Sesshoumaru Pirate, I pretty much wore it Friday night(for the rum party) and Saterday all day. If anyone has pics of this costume that'd be awsome.

Thanx in advance -Onyx

Yes, I have pictures of you. You guys rocked.

Hasu
01-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Erm...anyone got me?

Friday: Robin Sena (Witch Hunter Robin)

Saturday: Lulu (Final Fantasy X)
Kakyuu (Bishojou Senshi Sailor Moon)
Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)
Kadaj (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)

I think that's it. ^^'''

And I dunno if this is allowed but my sister was using my FF:AC Aeris costume...she had short-ish hair.

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
I got your Lulu, and maybe even Aeris if she was at the gathering.

Hasu
01-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Yeah, she was there with me.

Rema Suzuki
01-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Then I got her to. Well, Rin got her, but I'm going to get those pictures... tomorrow?

Hasu
01-29-2006, 11:25 PM
'Kay. Thank you. ^^

Heiki
01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
All righty. On Friday, I was in my Kuchiki Rukia (Summer school uniform) costume, while on Saturday I had my Kurosaki Ichigo (Asterisk opening theme costume). Anyone take any? :3

Here's some references, just in case. :3

Rukia: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=465897

Ichigo: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=575550

Kokuu
01-29-2006, 11:42 PM
I was Elizabeth Swann on Friday night and Saturday. If anyone got any pictures (especially during the masquerade) that'd be awesome.

Shiya Wind
01-29-2006, 11:48 PM
I was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Sakura cosplaying with a Syaoran on Friday. I was KH2 Kairi on Saturday. I cosplayed with a KH2 Sora for a bit. ^^ Did anyone take our picture? I'd really appreciate it!

Rosebud
01-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Hello everyone. ^^
Even though my friends took a lot of awesome pictures, it's still fun to ask everyone else!

So, anyone have any of me as:

Friday: Orihime Inoue (Pink shirt, sweatpants version)
Saturday: Kiba Inuzuka (Usually had my hood off)
Sunday: Hinata Hyuuga

Thanks!

WeretHekau
01-30-2006, 12:17 AM
I was ANBU Itachi on sat~ ^^ (the only ANBU cosplayer on sat!! XD along with my ANBU Sasuke friend)

Onyx
01-30-2006, 12:24 AM
I was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Sakura cosplaying with a Syaoran on Friday. I was KH2 Kairi on Saturday. I cosplayed with a KH2 Sora for a bit. ^^ Did anyone take our picture? I'd really appreciate it!

Hiya Shiya, I know my friend got some of U in your Sakura outfit ^^, I'll send 'em over once I get them from her :).

Dany
01-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Heya all! :D

Good to see those I knew, and meet new people as well ;)

Anyway...here's the list of stuff that my boyfriend and I were doing. It was pretty small...

Saturday early day: Vampire Hunter D and...um...well, we called him Random Vampire #38764 and "Kenny" and all sorts of stuff. Particularly of him, because that was the premiere of that look for him (which I must admit looks very akin to Craven from Underworld).

Later day Saturday/Saturday night/Masquerade: Witch Hunter Robin and Amon. REALLY looking for these because again, first-time wears on both costumes.

Thank you :D

Princess_Zelda
01-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Anyone got a pic of Julia from Cowboy Bebop on Saturday? There were only two of us that day and I didn't have my belt, so help?

Oh, I also took a pic of Ed, so if you're around, I have your pic up!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574552

LadyAmaryllis
01-30-2006, 12:33 AM
I was Dorothy from Gundam Wing, and I was only there on Saturday ^^ I wore my Ragnarok Hunter for awhile, but I'd forgotten my wig and tried to adapt Dorothy's >.> It didn't work very well. I already have Hunter pics, so mostly I'm just looking for Dorothy.

Everybody looked faaaabulous! =D

Midnight
01-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Since there was hardly anyone there on Friday, I don't expect too many pics of me in my Uchiha Sasuke costume (but if you have one, please share).

However, seconds after I walked into the con late saturday afternoon, I couldn't walk 5 feet without being stopped for multiple pictures of my Squall Leonhart outfit. So, let's see those photos!

PZB
01-30-2006, 12:59 AM

Thanx in advance -Onyx

I gotcha :D

http://pics.livejournal.com/pzb/pic/0002d30t/g10

Brilliantly done, btw. :D

Kao
01-30-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm looking for a few pictures of myself. ^_^ Let's see. On Friday, I was Gaara from Naruto, the only one that day as far as I know. On Saturday I was Kankurou from Naruto, I think I was the only one that day...my Karasu had bright red hair if that helps at all. On Sunday I was Kei from Akira.

Captain Gundam
01-30-2006, 02:02 AM
Anyone has any pics of me . I was Chiro (wearing a white suit with orange gloves and scarf). I was also carrying a two signs with the lettering:
"Lives with 5 monkeys in a robot"
and
"My girlfriend is a robot, how's yours?"

I was the Itachi with the "Will Yaoi for Food" sign... Which, surprisingly enough, worked. (Man, I forgot cosplay.com even -had- forums)
I think i got some pics with you.

Kurai_811
01-30-2006, 02:56 AM
I was the Itachi with the "Will Yaoi for Food" sign... Which, surprisingly enough, worked.

yes, yes it did. :toothy: although i dont have a picture, sorry, (the WORST weekend 4 my camera ta break!><) i was the girl who, i think on saturday, gave you gum, and it worked! XD

u rawk!! XDD
---------
Edit: so i dont end up double posting, i might as well ask;

I was the Kikyo With a Light Saber at Anime LA on Saturday, and i was just wondering if anyone here might have taken my pic. if you dont mind, id like ta c how much i suck ^^' arigatou gozaimasu!

Fireshark
01-30-2006, 03:43 AM
Hi there! ^^ I was---

Friday:

Yaten (Sailor Moon Stars) -- in company of a Seiya
Kyo (Fruits Basket, Manga costume - Grey and black striped shirt)

Saturday:

Lucius Malfoy -- (Prop to Narcissa Malfoy)

Particularly would love to dig out any Kyo pics, I seem to have a lack of them! ;.;

inuashley
01-30-2006, 09:25 AM
All righty. On Friday, I was in my Kuchiki Rukia (Summer school uniform) costume, while on Saturday I had my Kurosaki Ichigo (Asterisk opening theme costume). Anyone take any? :3

I obviously have pics of you, and i'll pm them to you as soon as i get them uploaded. ^_^

inuashley
01-30-2006, 09:29 AM
I was ANBU Itachi on sat~ ^^ (the only ANBU cosplayer on sat!! XD along with my ANBU Sasuke friend)

Hi! I have pics of both of you and your friend, i'll pm them to you when i get them uploaded(I was the Sakura on Saturday with my friends who kept trying to say "We love Uchihas" all day but only ended up saying" We love Utachi's")
^^

Armless Wookiee
01-30-2006, 12:31 PM
I'd be interested if anyone had any photo's of me, I was dressed as Hughes from FMA, sometimes with Lily-Chan's Elysia doll.

i took alot of pictures during the FMA gathering so i have a bunch of pics of ya.

R.Cutie
01-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Like everyone else I'm looking for pictures ^^

I was only there on Saturday, but I'm searching for my Luna from Live Action Sailor Moon ^_^ I truly appreciate it!

(I also wore a Lolita and a Jpop costume, but I don't think anyone has pics of those that I haven't already received)

gogolotus
01-30-2006, 02:00 PM
hey everyone~
I know there wasn't much of an audience at the Eva gathering on sunday, but I was wondering if anyone got any pics of me as Kaworu. Possibly pics with my red contacts actually showing up. >_< Its not really visible in any of the pics from my camera. Thank you~! ^_^

Chizome
01-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Icchan, I saw you. My friend was the one that gave you a piece of gum and you practically leapt all over that one guy... yeah..... I'm specific >.>;;

WeretHekau, I was inuashley's friend that yelled 'I love you ANBU Itachiiiii!' at the dealer's room, and the other one that yelled 'We love Utachi's!' <<;;

Also, I was the DDRing, walking Pocky box. Did anyone take my pic?

Jubei-chan
01-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Lets see:

I'd mostly like to see any pictures of the Sailor Moon waitresses, and the Starlights of our group. Any and all characters! Thanks! I was Hotaru.

Also pictures of the Harry Potter gathering, or ones of the Masquerade performance. I was Tonks. Yes, I'm the little auror that showed up to arrest Malfoy in a concert TShirt. -_-,,,

Thanks ahead of time.

Lily-chan
01-30-2006, 03:45 PM
I was the Gracia Hughes with the Elysia doll for most of Saturday and Sunday (I was Gracia for a few hours on Friday, sans Elysia). I also was the Hatori with the really bad wig on Friday, and Remus Lupin with the ears, tail, and doggy plush (I left me huge bar of chocolate on my nightstand T.T) on Saturday. Thankies!

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I know I got at least 2 or 3 pictures of you Lily. I'll get 'em scanned in once they're developed. (Stupid disposable...*

EccentricShinob
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey I Was Zabuza (The one with the black sword, not silver) I was also a Samurai Pirate (Ok a crappy one) OH YA! and with the Sauske Boxers!!!!

PS I was also one of the total asses who had no shirt and suspenders at the dance! (The one w/ the hat and not sa hairy) :bigtu:

Rema Suzuki
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
I got Julia. ^^ Now, when I upload those picks you'll see 'em.

Come on.. some one had to get the moogle! I swear everywhere I went it was, "MOOOGLE!"

starlet_flower
01-30-2006, 06:18 PM
I think i got pics of you, Rema, in your Moogle.

on Friday, i was the Female Squall and (for a short time) the Dion Rogers Rinoa, and on Saturday, i was Dion Rogers Rinoa and Utena from the Utena movie.

DivineSage
01-30-2006, 06:23 PM
I was Sanji from One Piece (with the pink 'Kiss the Cook' apron) on Friday, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter on Saturday and for a while on Sunday, and the alternate school uniform Rei Ayanami on Sunday. Pics of any of these would be appreciated. Thanks ^^

Ami Yuy
01-30-2006, 06:27 PM
gogolotus: I have a picture or two from when you came and chatted with us on Sunday (Zabusa, Kiba, plus some other random non-costume people) in the lobby and I'm pretty sure your contacts show. They were so awesome. ^_^

Jubei-chan: I have those ones that I took of your group and then you seperately. ^_^ I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Dark_Wings
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM

I got you Haku, sorry I haven't resized them yet. XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Dark_Wings/AX/100_7712.jpg

Okay, I lent my friend Nick my dress, it is a black and white ELG type dress with a bunny hood, I know he had a ton taken, so if anyone has any, I would like them. Oh, and any of me in it too. XDDD

Thank you SO much.

inuashley
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi! Does anyone have pics of me? I was the karaoking and DDRing(and Naruto gaming) Hitsugaya(BLEACH) on Friday and Sunday and I was Sakura(Long haired pre-time jump version) from Naruto on Saturday. Thx ^_^

Icchan
01-30-2006, 06:57 PM

...I have some of you, Itachi-kun. I just need to get them uploaded. :x Or I can just give you hard copies when we finally go hang out... :3

inuashley
01-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Since there was hardly anyone there on Friday, I don't expect too many pics of me in my Uchiha Sasuke costume (but if you have one, please share).

However, seconds after I walked into the con late saturday afternoon, I couldn't walk 5 feet without being stopped for multiple pictures of my Squall Leonhart outfit. So, let's see those photos!

I actually found a pic of you in your Sasuke outfit but I did NOT take it, so credit goes to someone else.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=576117

Shiya Wind
01-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Hiya Shiya, I know my friend got some of U in your Sakura outfit ^^, I'll send 'em over once I get them from her :).

Thank you! :3 I really appreciate it!!

ManchesterCA
01-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I know I got at least 2 or 3 pictures of you Lily. I'll get 'em scanned in once they're developed. (Stupid disposable...*
HUGHES!!!!!!

*glomps again* ^_^ :-p

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 07:45 PM
HUGHES!!!!!!

*glomps again* ^_^ :-p

Not again :lost:

I remember that glomp very well XD

ManchesterCA
01-30-2006, 07:53 PM
HAHA the funniest fact being that you did hold me for several seconds haha, then you went and "paid" for Sexy-no juitsu :-p oh fun times :)

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey, I give the fans what they want >.>;

AuroraHermione
01-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Haha, you must have been the most glomped character at the convention... I dont think we walked like 10 steps before someone glomped you or asked to take your picture!!! Anyways, Lily- chan, I have some pictures of you from the gathering... they are on my photobucket, which can be found here.
http://photobucket.com/albums/d176/laprincessaurora/ Enjoy!

ManchesterCA
01-30-2006, 08:02 PM
How sad, out of all the pictures I have seen so far, I am in non of them :-p

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey, at least you're not being strangled by a homonculus or shot by your wife!

gogolotus
01-30-2006, 08:06 PM
gogolotus: I have a picture or two from when you came and chatted with us on Sunday (Zabusa, Kiba, plus some other random non-costume people) in the lobby and I'm pretty sure your contacts show. They were so awesome. ^_^

Jubei-chan: I have those ones that I took of your group and then you seperately. ^_^ I'll get them up as soon as I can.

awwww, thank you Ami Yuy! : ) Those contacts were a pain though...>_>

AuroraHermione
But those were like the best pictures... besides the one of you hieling the fuhrer!!!

Earthbounder
But those were like the best pictures... besides the one of you hieling the fuhrer!!!

I'm never gonna live that one down. :hafha:

ManchesterCA
01-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey, at least you're not being strangled by a homonculus or shot by your wife!
or taking your daughter hostage....that was just sad...

AuroraHermione
01-30-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh Hughes, you know we all love you, even if you are a nazi in the movie for a while

YamiMegumi
01-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Ello

Did anyone take any of meh?

Gunner Yuna
Jedi Night for a lil
Tenten
somewhat more. Just cant think

Rogue Marvel
01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
On Friday morning I was CCS 3rd season opener Sakura and my boyfriend (THat_Kid) was Golden Boy.

Friday afternoon we were team aqua and team magma from pokemon ruby and saphire.

Later that night (at like 1-4) we could be seem walking around in our Pjs ^_^

Saturday we were Catherine and Trowa from Gundam Wing till around 3 and showed up to the cosplay.com gathering in our street clothes because we were lazy.

Sunday we were back to being team aqua and team magma

Naoshi
01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
WeretHekau, I was inuashley's friend that yelled 'I love you ANBU Itachiiiii!' at the dealer's room, and the other one that yelled 'We love Utachi's!' <<;;

ohoho...I remember you. XDD I remember hearing that...ah...you embarrassed Aniki. :P

I was ANBU Sasuke (I just got an account yesterday D: ) and WeretHekau was ANBU Itachi. If anyone has any pics, that'd be nice. :D Thank you~~

Jubei-chan
01-30-2006, 09:54 PM

Thanks bunches!!! One of these cons, you'll put down the camera and cosplaying like crazy, and I'll just ... stop being crazy ::shrugs:: and we'll get to visit more! Thanks for the pictures ahead of time. *^_^*

Anele
01-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I was the big furry thing with the hat in the masquerade ;) Any photos would be very VERY much appreciated, since I was only able to wear the full costume during masquerade because of heat issues.

Captain Gundam
01-30-2006, 10:16 PM
i got pics of rogue marvel and earthbounder but there are some pics which i dont know the anime/game from. nor i know who the cosplayer(s) are

Armless Wookiee
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
i was chouji pretty much the entire weekend. Except during the bleach gathering when i was Chad. And the time that i was Matsushiro Ken from Yakitate!! Japan.
so i would appricieate any pictures.

Ami Yuy: do you have the picture of me on sunday that you took with me with my ghetto ninja stars in my mouth or the one with team 10 on the rocks cuz i really would like those ones.

CelestialAurora
01-30-2006, 10:41 PM
well, i already know some of the photographers who took pics of me. but it would always be nice to find more pics. ^^

i was the Seras Victoria from Hellsing on Saturday wearing her blue uniform from the anime.

Michi
01-30-2006, 11:31 PM
I was...

- Mai Shiranui after 5 pm on Friday for Capcom vs SNK
- Athena Asamiya in the early afternoon on Saturday
- Asuka Langley all of Sunday for Evangelion madness

All of these costumes are already in my gallery, so if you need to check you can take a glance there perhaps. :X

WeretHekau
01-31-2006, 12:34 AM

ooooh thats youu :O hahahha, yea it surprised me a little ^^;;; i'm glad that someone recognized who i cosplayed as! ^^

fma_pwns_u
01-31-2006, 01:03 AM
Unfortunatley, I didn't get any pictures of me, or the girl I was cosplaying with at the con! We were only there on Saturday- I was Edward Elric, and she was Vexen. (You might have seen us glomping innocent cosplayers in the halls.) If anyone managed to take some pictures of us, I'd really appretiate it.

black13
01-31-2006, 01:30 AM
Come on.. some one had to get the moogle! I swear everywhere I went it was, "MOOOGLE!"

Eurobeat King has a lot of good moogle shots from the FF gathering.

This is the only one of mine that kinda sorta almost came out:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577083

You two were my favorite act at the masquerade.

I also had a couple of you with Boogiepop, but they turned out way too dark. Sorry.

Draken
01-31-2006, 02:12 AM
I was Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho

And apparently I don't have any pictures of myself at LA.

Can anyone help me out there? =D?

black13
01-31-2006, 02:14 AM
Erm...anyone got me? <snip>
And I dunno if this is allowed but my sister was using my FF:AC Aeris costume...she had short-ish hair.

This came out pretty nice:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577008

Princess_Zelda
01-31-2006, 02:59 AM
I got Julia. ^^ Now, when I upload those picks you'll see 'em.

YAY! ::jumps for joy assuming it's me::

Ami Yuy
01-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Ami Yuy[/B]: do you have the picture of me on sunday that you took with me with my ghetto ninja stars in my mouth or the one with team 10 on the rocks cuz i really would like those ones.

Yes, I do. I'll have them up as soon as I can, classes just started so things are a bit busy right now, but I'm going to be working hard on my pictures this week to try and get them up in a reasonable amount of time.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of me? I was:

Friday: Kisa (Yellow dress, tiger plushie)
Orihime (Neon hair, flower skirt, purple shirt and Rokka Kon XD)
Saturday: Rebecca (I have a pic in my gallery of her, I was mistaken for an RO cosplayer a lot XD)

Pocky Nazi
01-31-2006, 12:05 PM
Anyone manage to get a picture of me? I was a ninja bar wench Friday, and the only Shizune at the convention on Saturday. I know I posed for a couple people on Friday, so if anyone's got any pictures of that costume I'd be really thankfull. :)

stefaniecat
01-31-2006, 12:42 PM
Found a shot in another's gallery of the moogle...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577083

And EBK got some from the FF gathering on this page:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=100&cat=34165&member=18

Hasu - Big duh on your Belldandy, but here's your Robin
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574947

Pocky -
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574187

Judas Priest -
Duh on the Zombie Officer and Regular Officer Stuff (Special gallery just for RE (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34166&member=15048))

and I got your Sunday Evil look as well... This page of my Sunday Gallery http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=20&cat=34171&member=15048

Asuma'sFire
01-31-2006, 02:31 PM
I was the Asuma and the Akatsuki Leader on Saturday. I'm lookin for pictures to me and the rest of team 10 at the fountain ^-^ Thanks

meowl
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
I just posted three pics of Hughes. My ALA 2006 gallery is :
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34031&member=36718

meowl
01-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Did anyone get pics of Big Al's entrance to the Rum Party? I forgot my camera that night and the greeting from the party attendees was beyond belief.

Rogue Marvel
01-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Did anyone get pics of Big Al's entrance to the Rum Party? I forgot my camera that night and the greeting from the party attendees was beyond belief.

I got a video clip (I think)

don't knwo when it will be uploaded tho

meowl
01-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Looking for pics as well! ^^'

Friday

* Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket
* Urahara from Bleach

Saturday

* Iruka-Sensei from Naruto

Sunday

* Jaina Solo (black jumpsuit and silver lightsaber hilt)

~Scruffy

I just put up your Jaina Solo with four other Jedi:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577827

Gin 4000
01-31-2006, 08:36 PM
hey did anyone catch any deathnote cosplayers? i cant seem to find any pics of us.

Earthbounder
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM
I just posted three pics of Hughes. My ALA 2006 gallery is :
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34031&member=36718

Oh no...I didn't think anyone here at the forums was actually there when the Sexy No Jutsu reach happened :eek:

Rema Suzuki
01-31-2006, 09:37 PM
My friend got Raito from Deathnote...

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 10:10 PM
I -know- I got a bunch of pictures. I've obviosuly got a ton of you, Earthbounder. I mean, I -did- claim your life.=]

Anyways, I'm unsure if anybody got any pictures of me, but:
Saturday: Random HP person (Ginny Weasley)
Sunday: Ep. II Amidala's flight suit

Gin 4000: I've got a picture of Earthbounder as L from Deathnote...

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Oh no...I didn't think anyone here at the forums was actually there when the Sexy No Jutsu reach happened :eek:

I WAS!!!!=D

ManchesterCA
01-31-2006, 10:49 PM
You KNOW I was! After the Hughes GLOMP! woo!

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 11:05 PM
You KNOW I was! After the Hughes GLOMP! woo!
OH.EM.GEE!!!!!!
I -DO- remember you!!!!=O

Kasui_Enoki
01-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Friday:
-Ichinen Kaidoh (PoT)
-Tao Ren (Shaman King)
-Ashley Grahm (Resident Evil)
>_> I'm sure there was something else.. I just can't remember what it was..

Saturday:
-Ashley Grahm (Resident Evil)
-Sasori (Naruto)
-Nana (Nana)
-Kaidoh (PoT)

I'm also looking for pictures of my friend as Zetsu (giant leaf guy from Naruto). We got no pictures of her x_x

stefaniecat
02-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Ashley Graham, Resident Evil

Friday Night
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574957
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574956
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574954

Resident Evil Gathering
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=34166&member=15048

Sagara-san
02-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Hey there y'all

Friday: Dr. Wierd
Saturday: Baseball Furies Warchief

Ellome
02-01-2006, 12:53 AM
:O! Um, me too! xD I was lame and didn't take pictures at ALA, despite just having found my camera, but I was~~

Friday
Kira Izuru (Bleach)
Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

Saturday
Honjo Ren (NANA)
Hoshigaki Kisame (Naruto, borrowing Kasui_Enoki's coat and someone who doesn't have c.com's paint and props :D)
Yagami Raito (Deathnote - Grey slacks/grey striped shirt/handcuffs/chapter 37(?) version)

Sunday
Yagami Raito (Deathnote, high school uniform version)

Group pictures are good too. Like the HxH cardhouse building fun times xD And Naruto gathering shoots, esp. with our sexy Akatsuki group. (And I'll say that mostly 'cause it's not my costume xD)

Also~~ I have friends who were cosplaying Greed & Pride from FMA who don't have c.com accounts, but I bet would love to see shots of them. (The Pride also does M. Bison from Street Fighter if you guys caught him too). So, if you've got pics of them, I'll gladly link them up.

Thanks again in advance :DDDDD It was awesome seeing so many badass cosplayers ^_^ It's really inspiring ^_^

evanae
02-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Michi : http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=576203

Rema Suzuki : i think ur friend got me as raito cuz she like semi-hunted me down, lol. but i'm not sure if she got Gin 4000 as raito, too but i did see Gin on friday.

Gin 4000 : did u check whoever was taking pics of u on friday's gallery? i think it was chris (dunno his username ^^; )? i know i saw u guys in that area w/ the fountain. xD

InvaderKiani
02-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Anyone take pictures of me? Shiki/J-Rock Frenchmaid with bass?

kabuki_KILLER
02-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Anyone get any pics of me on saturday? Didja? Didja? Didja? **hyper and chipper** :angel:

For reference:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/formalde_hyde/misc/578063.jpg

Draken
02-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Oro? Anyone have me as Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), or my friend as Mugen (Samurai Champloo)?

We were there Saturday and Sunday.

ZiggyB
02-01-2006, 03:41 AM
FlowerOfThCourt: Is this you and Jinyo?

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=578806

kabuki_KILLER: I have tons of pictures of you, but you probably know that already. X-D

Ellome
02-01-2006, 03:48 AM
ehgewjl ZIGGY. THAT PICTURE IS ADORABLE.

Michi
02-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Michi : http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=576203

...^^; I'm kinda confused as to why you're linking me to this. That isn't me or anything. XD;;;

FlowerOfThCourt
02-01-2006, 12:19 PM
FlowerOfThCourt: Is this you and Jinyo?

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=578806

kabuki_KILLER: I have tons of pictures of you, but you probably know that already. X-D

Oh yeah it is! Yay! :angel: My face looks weird... I need to work on being more photogenic...

Daosh R
02-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I remember a good number of people took my pics so....here's hoping I find some!
I was the only Gippal from FFX-2 wandering around on Friday and Saturday. ^^;

evanae
02-01-2006, 06:18 PM
...^^; I'm kinda confused as to why you're linking me to this. That isn't me or anything. XD;;;

oh crap! SORRY! lol... http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574661 that should be the rite one, hahaha. sorrryyy~~~ >.<

ManchesterCA
02-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Oro? Anyone have me as Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), or my friend as Mugen (Samurai Champloo)?

We were there Saturday and Sunday.
^_^ I remember you and JIGEN :-p hehehe...fun times playing cars in the hallways and being told to leave...and the con suite...fun times ^_^

Hazel Chaz
02-01-2006, 07:01 PM
^_^ I remember you and JIGEN :-p hehehe...fun times playing cars in the hallways and being told to leave...and the con suite...fun times ^_^
I'm really sorry about you having to move from the halls down to the lobby. We tried to get the new sales guy (our old one of 10 years moved on as of new year's) to block all the rooms so that there wouldn't be any non-Anime Los Angeles people staying on the first floor in the main building. But there were mundanes in the 120's, the 160's, and the 180's -- hence the "quiet please" signs, and the hotel people asking people to be quiet in the halls.

I'm looking at making it a condition of our hotel contract next year: that we are not responsible for any noise complaints on our main floor, and the hotel will do their best not to book any non-convention people into our area.

(Can you tell this is something I feel strongly about?)
Chaz

Rema Suzuki
02-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Gippal, I got you ^^

Michi
02-01-2006, 08:31 PM
oh crap! SORRY! lol... http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=574661 that should be the rite one, hahaha. sorrryyy~~~ >.<

Haha it's okay! Now that I have the right link... Thank you very much! This is such an awesome photo. :D! I love it. :heart:

Daosh R
02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Gippal, I got you ^^

Oh cool! Can't wait to see it.^^

Icchan
02-02-2006, 11:45 PM
hey did anyone catch any deathnote cosplayers? i cant seem to find any pics of us.

I have an L... :O Maybe it's one of yours?

Draken
02-03-2006, 02:21 AM

Ha, Jigen. You made him scream. Again. But yeah! Good times, hope to see you at other cons. XD

Kasui_Enoki
02-03-2006, 04:48 AM
oh thank god XD I was just about to message you about that! Yeah, we remember you had that, but we didn't freak out about it. I actually see you at conventions all the time. Will you be at Fanime? AX? We'll be going to those, so anytime we see you, you can give it back~

XD Thanks for telling us~ We knew we forgot something~

Kalaena
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
I was the only Gunner Yuna there on sat! Can I have the pic?

Armless Wookiee
02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
:O! Um, me too! xD I was lame and didn't take pictures at ALA, despite just having found my camera, but I was~~

Friday
Kira Izuru (Bleach)
Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

Saturday
Honjo Ren (NANA)
Hoshigaki Kisame (Naruto, borrowing Kasui_Enoki's coat and someone who doesn't have c.com's paint and props :D)
Yagami Raito (Deathnote - Grey slacks/grey striped shirt/handcuffs/chapter 37(?) version)

Sunday
Yagami Raito (Deathnote, high school uniform version)

Group pictures are good too. Like the HxH cardhouse building fun times xD And Naruto gathering shoots, esp. with our sexy Akatsuki group. (And I'll say that mostly 'cause it's not my costume xD)

Also~~ I have friends who were cosplaying Greed & Pride from FMA who don't have c.com accounts, but I bet would love to see shots of them. (The Pride also does M. Bison from Street Fighter if you guys caught him too). So, if you've got pics of them, I'll gladly link them up.

Thanks again in advance :DDDDD It was awesome seeing so many badass cosplayers ^_^ It's really inspiring ^_^

i got a picture of you as Hisoka.

i have a bunch of pictures from the naruto gathering but i haven't uploaded the pictures yet.

I also got pictures of you friends that were Greed & Pride but only got the pride pictures uploaded the rest are from the FMA gathering.

Ellome
02-07-2006, 11:27 PM
i got a picture of you as Hisoka.

i have a bunch of pictures from the naruto gathering but i haven't uploaded the pictures yet.

I also got pictures of you friends that were Greed & Pride but only got the pride pictures uploaded the rest are from the FMA gathering.

Awesome, thank you! I'll keep looking, thanks for taking pictures at our mini-gathering xD; Which was more like, "Hey, this other Kurapica is doing his costume the day we planned to do ours~" since orange/blue Kurapica, Killua, & I are friends. ^_^

But thank you a lot :D

Atsushi
02-08-2006, 04:38 AM
i think i have some pictures of some people ... ill try to get them in a gallery or let you know personally ^_^

z_mikarin
02-11-2006, 12:09 AM
On Friday, I was Esther Blanchett in white, from Trinity Blood,
On Saturday, I was Abel Nightroad with Esther in blue, from TB,
and, on Sunday, I was Esther Blanchett in white, again, from TB...

Also for Eurobeat King, I have photos for you...

Evil Bishounen
02-11-2006, 04:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone got any photos of myself or one of my friends:

I was Orochimaru on Friday and Saturday, wearing the indigo kimono with pink haori. (Though late at night, I went casual and wore my black Leaf shirt. XD)

My friend was Hyuuga Neji on Saturday (he had the biege sweater and the exposed forehead marking), and on Sunday he was Tseng from FFVII.

Thanks! :square:

jtnishi
02-12-2006, 01:51 PM
That'd be this Esther (http://i360.com/events/animela2006/photos/ja-IMG_7835.jpg), correct? Along with this shot (http://www.chiyo-chan.net/upload/ala2006unposted/IMG_7836.jpg).

z_mikarin
02-12-2006, 04:22 PM
That'd be this Esther (http://i360.com/events/animela2006/photos/ja-IMG_7835.jpg), correct? Along with this shot (http://www.chiyo-chan.net/upload/ala2006unposted/IMG_7836.jpg).

jtnishi (Jason?) sama,

Yes, that is me! wow, thank you!
You have a lovely web site, too.
I just went there and enjoy revisiting the memories from Anime LA.

stefaniecat
02-13-2006, 01:37 AM
On Friday, I was Esther Blanchett in white, from Trinity Blood,
On Saturday, I was Abel Nightroad with Esther in blue, from TB,

I loved your cosplays, they were so well done!

Saturday:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=576903

Sunday:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577611
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577610
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577608

Gowa-chan
02-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Just wondering if anyone got any photos of myself or one of my friends:

I was Orochimaru on Friday and Saturday, wearing the indigo kimono with pink haori. (Though late at night, I went casual and wore my black Leaf shirt. XD)

My friend was Hyuuga Neji on Saturday (he had the biege sweater and the exposed forehead marking), and on Sunday he was Tseng from FFVII.

Thanks! :square:
Here you are in your Leaf shirt XD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28355255/

z_mikarin
02-13-2006, 07:58 PM
It may be too late but I finally uploaded the photos that my camera took during Anime Los Angeles 2006.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=0&cat=34952&member=42295

Any questions or requests, please PM me.

Also, I have lost my camera on Sunday but someone found it and brought it to the registration desk. I was so surprised to find my camera there. I have no idea who did this angelic act for me, but thank you very much and "May the Lord bless you for that!!! (As Esther, Abel and myself)"

Evil Bishounen
02-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Here you are in your Leaf shirt XD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28355255/
*LAUGH* Oh my god, I just choked on my Cheerios XD And with my Gameboy Advance too!

EccentricShinob
02-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Did anyone get pictures of my snazzy Sauske boxers? I wanna see em!

MakimachiMotoko
02-17-2006, 12:58 AM
I was harada risa, on Saturaday. Does anyone have any pictures of me? I only read the first page of the thread, so if this is off topic, I am sorry.

Meadowknight
02-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Hi. This was my first time cosplaying, I went as Claire Redfield from Resident Evil: Code Veronica on friday and Saturday. I was able to find some pics in the galleries, but any extras I'd apreciate. I had a great time, can't wait to go again!

Gowa-chan
02-19-2006, 12:39 AM
actually, yes i did.
I keep forgetting to send you links >.>
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28355094/

plus, here you are in the office:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28355441/

inuashley
02-19-2006, 12:43 PM

I did! ^_^ It's in my gallery.

black13
02-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi. This was my first time cosplaying, I went as Claire Redfield from Resident Evil: Code Veronica on friday and Saturday. I was able to find some pics in the galleries, but any extras I'd apreciate. I had a great time, can't wait to go again!

Here's one:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=577046

Here's a big shot of the whole Resident Evil gathering. It came out a bit bright and wouldn't be worth viewing at cosplay.com's tiny size limit so I didn't include it with the others:
http://www.pbase.com/black13/image/56340451/original

You're a great Claire!

stefaniecat
02-20-2006, 11:44 PM

And if you haven't checked the RE thread in the ALA section, I've linked to my gallery from the gathering (and Friday night, but you found that already :sunburn: ) as well as the FullMetalAlcholics gallery of images.

AX is going to be fun ^^

Meadowknight
02-22-2006, 05:47 AM
Hey thanks you guys! Thanks for the pics black13 and the compliment! Yeah I can't wait for AX, heard it's allot bigger than Anime LA.

Aktrez
07-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Seeing if anyone got pictures of me at the Con.

I had an original costume called Ichigo Kawaii. A lot of people were snapping pictures due to my unique wig.

Here is a picture of me from the event:
http://images2.ggl.com/images/arcade1.jpg

Did anyone else get a picture of Ichigo? :reverse:

gunowner
07-05-2006, 06:23 AM
To whoever was dressed as Ayane from DOA. I took your picture outside on Tuesday. The pics turned out great. Msg me if you would like a copy.:rockon:

Lil_Neko-Chan
07-10-2006, 01:18 AM
hahaha, i just discovered this thread -_-;; anywayz...does anyone have a picture of a Sexy no Jutsu cloud version??? the one who just in her underwear???

looks like this:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=710092

Hieta Reah
07-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Um, yeah I was ANBU Itachi for both Sat. and Sun. I carried around a red umbrella and hung out with a Rin. If you have pictures please send PM me!