PDA

View Full Version : Monterrey :: Cosplay.com Admin + Adella + Yaya Han

Admin
01-27-2006, 04:58 AM
Hello!

Cosplay.com is pleased to announce that we have been invited back to Monterrey again this year! Adella and Kyle (Admin) are returning, and this time Yaya Han is coming with us!

Adella and I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of the Mexican cosplayers last year and we can't wait to come back and see everyone again! There will be much eating of grasshoppers, Carl's Jr. con chiles (que lastima, no hay chiles en las hamburguesas in estados unidos! O en las cheeseburguesas :burger: ) Habrá mucha Super Película con Ale-Chan y su habilidades estupendas de la traducción, y mucha conversacion con Admin en inglés y español muy rapido.

Y VAMPIROS. Mmm.

Back to English - we are looking forward to the convention and there will be much cosplay to be had! And it will be so good to see all of our friends again. :)

Tsubame
01-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Woooo~~~~!!!!!! Thats so good!!!!! but I'm from Spain.......... Will you go to Spain??? some day..... xD yes it's too expensive... v,v

well I will see all the pictures of Monterrey's con!!^^

KaiJule
01-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Aaaaaah I so wish I was mexican at the mo, so famous cosplay world people going to Monterrey! ;___;!!!!!

I agree with Tsubame, I wish you all could come to Spain some day T_T

Fairy Princess
01-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow It's great!!!

we will have five famous cosplay world people next con!! ^^

Fullmetal boy
01-27-2006, 04:21 PM
wait a second Kyle... when are you coming? march? OMG that would be awsome I LOVE TO LIVE IN MONTERREY

Fullmetal boy
01-27-2006, 04:34 PM
OK, I've already seen the news in te con page... I'M SOOO HAPPY--- we 'll be waiting for you n.n

alechan
01-28-2006, 12:30 AM
haha yesssss my dear ADMIN you are going to have a great time bwaaaa bwaa hahahahaha (one min why Im laughing?)(nevermind XD)..

all the vampiros you can drink n_n

Fira
01-28-2006, 01:21 AM
oh my that's so great kyle!! can't wait to see you and adella agaiiinnnn !!
and also alechan I miss you bitch!!!!!!! :heart: !!!!!!
and it will be so great meeting yaya!!!! dear I must go!

ale we should drunk them to death XDDDDDDD
I want vamps too <3!!

Eurobeat King
01-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Since Admin & Adella are going, there's a good chance that I also might attend the convention in March, so it'll be MY first time to a con in Mexico. :) If I do go, I'll be sure to take a LOT of pictures of cosplayers, and I look forward to meeting everyone who plans to attend. I'm excited about Admin, Adella, & Yaya going, so why not join them and help represent cosplay.com by taking pictures. :skidude2:

I don't know any Spanish, but will try to practice a little before going. hehe ;)

KaiJule
01-28-2006, 04:49 AM
Wah, Eurobeat King!! *loves your photos* I hope you can go and have a lot of fun X3!

Yueri
01-28-2006, 01:38 PM
OMG!!

THANK GOD you guys are coming!! Last time I didnt have the chance to be with you guys but It wont happen again n.n!!

Adella
01-30-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey everyone in Mexico! I can't wait to come! I had such a great time last time I've told all my friends I am going again and some of them are even going to try to go ^_^

emeraude
01-30-2006, 03:21 AM
aaaaah, adella is here *_*you always do a very good goob with your costumes, i wish i were in mexico, but im now living in japan, i hope you can go again later =), i really would like to see you and have a photo with you.

I wish you have a very good time in mexico (mexico is cool )

Yueri
01-30-2006, 10:15 AM
YEy! Adella!
I hope we can meet in the con adn have a nice little chat n.n Also, you hope your good experience repeats this time!!

Eurobeat King
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
THANK GOD you guys are coming!! Last time I didnt have the chance to be with you guys but It wont happen again n.n!!

I look forward to meeting you since we've been chatting online after I was unable to go to the last Monterrey con in November, so HOPEFULLY I can make it there and hang out with you & other cosplayers. :)

It's about 50% that I'll make it, since I need to re-new my passport (hopefully it won't take more than a couple of weeks) :thumbsup: If I do go, I'll cosplay as Shinji Ikari (Evangelion) and maybe Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz) I'll keep you posted on my status.. I do hope I can make it..

Yueri
01-30-2006, 12:20 PM
T.T EBK!!! I was so happy when I read you guys were actually coming!! It would have felt very empty since Ive been making myself the idea of meeting you guys!!! n.n Nyo! *hugs of happiness*

Yey!!!

alechan
01-30-2006, 12:57 PM
you see everyone loves you here n_n !!

Adellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hello XD

Eurobeat King
01-30-2006, 02:49 PM
T.T EBK!!! I was so happy when I read you guys were actually coming!! It would have felt very empty since Ive been making myself the idea of meeting you guys!!! n.n Nyo! *hugs of happiness*

Yey!!!

It looks like I can re-new my passport and get it within 2 weeks *crosses fingers* so chances are looking up. :) Please makesure you wear your Adora (and also Tifa if you want to) costume that weekend, and find me (probably at the cosplay.com booth) for pictures! And we'll find time to chat and maybe get something to eat. I'm excited about attending! :D

Paty
01-30-2006, 03:30 PM
wow! I'm very excited TuT!!! I want to go and to drink with all you!!!!!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahaha hamburgesas con chile xD que chistoso xDDDDDDDD

Marisol
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Ayyyyyyyy Paty!!! Ya me dieron ganas de ir!!!!!

Eurobeat King!!!??? I absolutely luuuuv your pics!!!

Ahhhh!!! I dont know if I can make and go! My sister gets married that weekend!!! Its almost impossible!!! Wanna cry!!!

Gabriella
01-30-2006, 11:17 PM
mwah! im so happy! because you guys come back to Monterrey! ^^

funeralfor_you
01-31-2006, 01:30 AM
does anyone have any pictures from any cons at monterrey?
i'd really love to see them

Marisol
01-31-2006, 09:52 AM

Yep!!! I got several but right now I'm at work. In the afternoon I'll upload some, mmmm, well, actually there's one in my gallery where there are many of us with Adella an Francesca.

Now, I'm wondering, Kyle took a lot of pics too, but haven't seen them :bigcry: I'm curious about them!

:reverse:

Admin
01-31-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm just way behind on photo posting, but I'm trying to free up a 2-3 day period where I can develop and post everything. I have around 100 photos from Monterrey that I can put up.

Fullmetal boy
01-31-2006, 03:44 PM

of course, if you go to my web page, in the conventioon's section you can see some cosplay pics of the last convention. http://geocities.com/animacosplay/, :toothy:

Hitomi chan
01-31-2006, 11:51 PM
alguien me puede explicar que son los grasshoppers?? XD desde que lo lei en la pagina de adella quiero saber que son y por qué le dieron tanto asco XD y ahorita lo volvi a leer, que demonios es eso???!!! XD

Admin
01-31-2006, 11:56 PM
alguien me puede explicar que son los grasshoppers??
Last time we were in Monterrey, Faustino asked us if we wanted to try a Mexican "delicacy" of grasshoppers. They might have been crickets. They came in a paste and you could see the little legs.

Anyway, Adella thought it was gross, and Alechan and Francesca didn't eat them either, but I tried them in a tortilla with avocado and sour cream, and so did Paulo (Francesca's boyfriend). Faustino had some too. They didn't taste bad at all, but Adella wouldn't kiss me for the rest of the night. :mad:

Marsha Mellow
02-01-2006, 12:13 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! HEY AAAAALLLL!!!
When is this con in Monterrey?!!?
I can try to make a break with Bara Chan from school and go there! I'd love to meet the Regios and see what cons are like in Mexico >_<
There are so many cosplayers there! I have no one in Tijuana.... I need to cosplay with my people XD

Also, It would be AWESOME to be your personal translator ^_^
PS: I'd so rock a last minute Ritsuko costume if you goooo!!! WAAAHHH I WANNA GO TOOOOOO >_<

Hitomi Chan: You've never eaten fried grasshoppers?!?!? That's so weird... it's so "chic" to eat them in fancy mexican restaurants in Mexico City. That's where I first had them a loooong time ago. I eat them with lime and avocadoes. CRUNCH CRUNCH!

cage
02-01-2006, 12:17 AM
What!!!!!Sorry I dont speak English =(

Eurobeat King
02-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Ahhhh.. it's now not looking too good for me to go to the con, since my co-workers have already requested that weekend off, and it's like first-come, first-serve.. :lost: I've already requested time-off for Wondercon & Katsucon in February (and Sakuracon at the end of March), and it wasn't until this past weekend that I considered attending when I found out Admin, Adella, & Yaya were going, so after I returned from ALA I tried to request the time-off, and the weekend was already taken.. :bigcry: So I don't think I'll be able to go. :( My apologies to those who were excited about the possibility of me attending also. *bows* Please enjoy the convention, and besure to find Admin to take pictures of you and say hello to Adella & Yaya! :)

kabuki_ikenie
02-01-2006, 05:57 AM
OMG!!! you guys are soooooo lucky!! congratulations to all the mexicans around here!! have fun!

i'm almost in the same position as the spain ppl, i'm stuck on chile XD but i'll get my revenge someday XD *coughAOD2006ack*

Fullmetal boy
02-01-2006, 04:11 PM
When is this con in Monterrey?!!?
I can try to make a break with Bara Chan from school and go there! I'd love to meet the Regios and see what cons are like in Mexico >_<
There are so many cosplayers there! I have no one in Tijuana.... I need to cosplay with my people XD: I'd so rock a last minute Ritsuko costume if you goooo!!! WAAAHHH I WANNA GO TOOOOOO >_<

marshaaa!!! recivi tu mail ;), pos orale! venganse las dos y aver si se traen a elo tambien! wow, seria genial n.n ah, pos la convencion es del 3 al 5 de marzo. puedes checar la pagina de la convencion http://www.ecreativo.com ai viene mas informacion sobre concursos, invitados, etc-.

alguien me puede explicar que son los grasshoppers??

son saltamontes xD

Marsha Mellow
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Gracias Fullmetal Boy!

Estoy triste porque no creo que podré ir a convenciones en California este verano (pues tengo planes de irme a Irlanda a estudiar) PERO, si puedo convencer a mis amigochas que vayan a Monterrey, estoy más puesta que un calcetín porque así podré ir a una convención por lo menos este año =(
El problema es que ¡Los boletos de avión son una mamada! 500 dlls por ir solo un fin a Monterrey está ridículo. Prefiero usar ese dinero para el hotel o lo que sea... Entonces, quiero saber si alguien tiene la menor idea de las tarifas para ir en camión de Tijuana a Monterrey y si saben más o menos cuantas horas serían en llegar.

También se que la convención será en el Cintermex, y leí que hay un hotel enfrente del centro de conv. y me pareció bonito el lugar, pero ¿No saben si hay otro hotel por ahí bieeeeen cerquita? Jajaja.. sí, para no tener que caminar más de una cuadra por favor y para ver si puedo comparar precios XD

Bueno pues, espero recibir un poco de información por aquí. Si me pueden dar más información no se detengan en escribirme un PM. ¡GRACIAS!

Star_Ten
02-01-2006, 07:04 PM
COOL =) Adella in Monterrey *.* yeeeeeeeeeeeah! photos!!

---

Aparte creo que sería igual de cool si vinieran mas cosplayers, sinceramente =D adoro conocer gente de otros paises!

misawawa
02-02-2006, 10:39 AM
marsha, en camión son demasiadas horas!!!! no tengo el dato, pero de my jodido son unas 18 horas.

Vivi: tambien son chapulines :)
y saben bien chidooooooooooooooooooooo

y viene Yayaaa!!!! tendré que cargar con cambio de pantalón porque cuando la vea.... me voy a veniiirrr!!!! jajajaja que naca soyyy

-Alin-
02-02-2006, 01:34 PM
de tijuna a monterrey son 16 horas y en avion 2 :s y son dos horas de diferencia si aya son las 10 aqui son las 12

Fullmetal boy
02-02-2006, 05:34 PM
alin! no les arruines las ganas!!! jajaja (todo engañoso)

Marsha Mellow
02-02-2006, 05:56 PM
NOOOO!!!! 16 horas?!?! Coño!

Es que se me hace demasiado pedirle más de 500 dlls a mi madre para que vaya a una convención en Monterrey! Especialmente que ya me trae cruzada con lo del cosplay. Ya no apoya tanto mi hobby entonces ahora todo lo que compro y hago de cosplay es en secreto =(
Aparte no trabajo y aunque siempre tengo feria ahorrada para comprar disfrazes e ir a convenciones, si me voy en avion a monterrey se me iria todo en el vuelo. Chale... ahora neta no se si podre ir <_<

nooooo =(

A veces pienso que solamente me gasto TODO mi dinero para que otra gente me tome fotos >_< Jajajajajaja XD

Hitomi chan
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Last time we were in Monterrey, Faustino asked us if we wanted to try a Mexican "delicacy" of grasshoppers. They might have been crickets. They came in a paste and you could see the little legs.

Anyway, Adella thought it was gross, and Alechan and Francesca didn't eat them either, but I tried them in a tortilla with avocado and sour cream, and so did Paulo (Francesca's boyfriend). Faustino had some too. They didn't taste bad at all, but Adella wouldn't kiss me for the rest of the night. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL now I understand!!! yes I know them perfectly, we call them "chapulines" and yes!! is a total gourmet delicacy, believe it or not!!! I like them too ^^ yummi

-Alin-
02-02-2006, 10:47 PM
no la aguito es solo que eso hice yo T_T

Mugi
02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Heeeeee!! Que Nice!!

sera una conve mas padre aún!!

hehehe :rockon:

Marisol
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I loooove "chapulines" too!!!!!!!!! Yummy, yummy!!!

Marsha Mellow
02-05-2006, 02:41 AM
TRSITE MI VIDA!!!!

Estaba muy ilusionada de ir a Monterrey, pero todo se nos complico a mi y a BaraChan Rei. Realmente queremos ir a una convencion en México pronto entonces yo creo que con más tiempo y mejores planes llegaremos a Monterrey para la siguiente convención =(

Tan emocionada que estaba!
awwwww

Frida_chan
02-05-2006, 11:12 AM
yayy!! How amazing!!! I cant wait to you both and Yaya here again *-*

Yueri
02-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Aw Marsha que mal!!!! u.u Yo que las queria conocer a las dos!!!!

Bueno, sera en otra ocasion... pero lo cumplen, ehh?

Paty
02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Chapulines!!!!!!? guacalaaaaaaaa! xDDDD

te pasas wawa! XD

Sakura_Misty
02-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Adella i miss you!!

I´ll be waiting for you XD

hahahahaha... Everybody Loves you.. here!! XD

And i .... wish meet PL!!

Hitomi chan
02-06-2006, 01:10 AM
ay paty si son deliciosos, es que solo los que tenemos paladar fino los sabemos degustar XDDDD

Sakura_Misty
02-06-2006, 11:48 AM
huy!! ke te kiso decir paty? XD hahahaha

pue sno los he probado pero conociendome.. con solosaber ke son me darian askin XD

Fira
02-14-2006, 08:54 PM
ohhhh noes T___T
I want to see kyle, alechan and adella agaiiiiiiiiin! and meet pikmin and yaya!!! it's getting hard for me to go 'cause I'm going to spain on april and so my economy is going to be devastated XD
anyway, I'll do my best I swear u_u

marsha you should really try to gooo and take barachan with you, it will be great to meet you girls too ^__^!

AscotFlowne
02-16-2006, 12:38 AM
jajajaj ke chido... no pos... kreo ke tendre ke juntar lana pa varias kosillas... pero bueeeno... jajajajajajaja pero bueno... jajajaja si... yo tampoko peudo esperar por ver a alechan!!! jajajaja ahh no... alechan es de aki... jajajaja :P yei ke chido ser de monterrey...

Marisol
02-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Chapulines!!!!!!? guacalaaaaaaaa! xDDDD

te pasas wawa! XD

Pues fijate que hace poquito compré 100 gramos de chapulines y aún tengo, asi que te voy a invitar a que te los comas!!! Jajajajajaja....

alechan
02-20-2006, 11:36 PM
jaja qu emieod eso d elso chapuilnes XD la verdad.. yo no comi se veian muy tristes ( jaja como no si estaban muertso XD)

peor ya listos niños n_n.. Viene Yaya!!!! yaya yaya XD.. Y Adellla Adella Adella y el Adimn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marisol
02-21-2006, 05:04 PM
jaja qu emieod eso d elso chapuilnes XD la verdad.. yo no comi se veian muy tristes ( jaja como no si estaban muertso XD)

peor ya listos niños n_n.. Viene Yaya!!!! yaya yaya XD.. Y Adellla Adella Adella y el Adimn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo estaría encantada de ir para ver de nuevo a Adella y Kyle. Y de una vez ver a Yaya por adelantado, ni modo :bigcry:

:reverse:

Mugi
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
YAYA !! QUE emocioooo!!!! aaaaaaaaaaa ya quier verla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
Y TOMARLE MIL FOTOS y a adella too!!
a todas!!

YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin
02-22-2006, 04:09 AM
Finalmente, algunas de mis fotos de XXVIII Convención de Juegos de Mesa y Comics están en la galería:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=35944&member=1

Hatsumi
02-23-2006, 04:48 AM
At last pics, thanks Kyle!
BTW: Hope to see you and Adella again soon! n_n
I sure wanna go!
Fira, andale, vamonos otra vez *o* a ver si nos vemos pronto para ponernos de acuerdo!!!
Saludos~
PD: a mi si me gustan los chapulines, son muy ricos :P

misawawa
02-23-2006, 12:11 PM
jajajaj ke chido... no pos... kreo ke tendre ke juntar lana pa varias kosillas... pero bueeeno... jajajajajajaja pero bueno... jajajaja si... yo tampoko peudo esperar por ver a alechan!!! jajajaja ahh no... alechan es de aki... jajajaja :P yei ke chido ser de monterrey...
jjajajajaja meeensooooo :P
mejor emocionate porque vengo yoo!!! o el beasty!!! y psss ya sabes que he is so hot right now!!!!

---
yy aaayy ya merooo essss
y no se que ponermee!!! ayayayayaYYYyyyy (con voz de alpha)

viene YAAAAAYAAAAA!!!!!

yayahan
02-25-2006, 04:25 PM
I don't know any Spanish so I hope you guys don't mind me posting here in English, but I wanted to express my excitement over coming to Monterrey!!!

It has been a long wish of mine to attend an Anime Convention outside of the US and this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. After looking through Cosplay.com's awesome photos of last year's event I can't wait to meet all you guys and see your wonderful costumes in person!

I am finishing a new costume for the con and bringing Belldandy (Ale-chan you have to cosplay Urd with me ^_-!), Lei Fang (DOA) and/or Lum (Urusei Yatsura). I look forward to cosplaying with you guys!

Thank you so much for the chance of visiting a Mexican Con - see you next weekend! ^O^

Yueri
02-25-2006, 05:35 PM
Yay n.n
I'm so happy you're coming n.n I admire your work so much!! I know many other cosplayers are happy to have you, too!!

I look forward to meeting you and see your wonderful cosplaying live n.n

Mugi
02-25-2006, 11:08 PM
YaaaaaaaYaaa!!!
que bueno que vienes!
quiero conocerte !!

me encanta tu cosplay de fook mi !! esta genial, todos! pero ese me encanta en especial jeje ^^u

saludos !!!!!

byebye

Fullmetal boy
02-26-2006, 03:12 PM
wow!! yaya han! you're awsome.

hey! ya solo falta una semanaaaa!!!

alechan
02-26-2006, 11:52 PM
of course I haveeeeeeee to cosplay urd with you n_n

xoxo

Eurobeat King
03-02-2006, 03:20 PM
To everyone who's going: Please have fun, take a lot of pictures for me to see, and take care of Admin, Adella, Yaya, & Erika when you see them. :) My apologies for not being able to attend the convention with all of them, and I did want to be there to meet all of you cosplayers and take lots of pictures. :lost: But we will eventually meet, either by me going to a convention in Mexico someday or you come to a convention in the U.S. like Anime Expo. I look forward to it! :skidude2:

Have a great weekend!

IB CHAN
03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Hola a todos, mañana llego a monterrey pero muy tarde, asi que voy a verlos el sabado en la mañana.

Ale no se si me conoces pero te he visto en fotos y en comictlan, pero no he tenido el gusto de conocerte, soy de Guadalajara y no conosco a nadie por alla, relativamente voy a la aventura ja! me voy a hospedar en antarisuite por que me da mello moverme sola por la ciudad, espero conocerte y me puedas ayudar durante mi estancia.

alechan
03-03-2006, 01:01 AM
HI Ibi!!!

pues bienvenida aki te esperamos jejej y si nececitas algo hechame un grito tambien andare hay en el antaris n_n suerte en tu viajeee que llegues muy muy bien y nos vemos pronto jeje

Marisol
03-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't know any Spanish so I hope you guys don't mind me posting here in English, but I wanted to express my excitement over coming to Monterrey!!!

It has been a long wish of mine to attend an Anime Convention outside of the US and this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. After looking through Cosplay.com's awesome photos of last year's event I can't wait to meet all you guys and see your wonderful costumes in person!

I am finishing a new costume for the con and bringing Belldandy (Ale-chan you have to cosplay Urd with me ^_-!), Lei Fang (DOA) and/or Lum (Urusei Yatsura). I look forward to cosplaying with you guys!

Thank you so much for the chance of visiting a Mexican Con - see you next weekend! ^O^

Wooowww!!! Didn't notice you posted here before!!! I couldn't go to Monterrey this time cuz it was my sister's wedding, but I do know that you're coming to Mexico again in May...is that definite???

Can't wait meeting you!!! :angel:

Yueri
03-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Yo tambien n.n

Yaya Han T.T I wanted to talk more to you.... well, some other time I guess n.n

Erika thanks for the huggie n.n

yayahan
03-07-2006, 11:17 PM
We go home yesterday and I've been resting and unpacking. Just now got the chance to spend some time online <3

I wanted to thank all you guys for being SO nice and exceeding every expectation I had for this con!!! I was told nothing but wonderful things about last year but you really topped it! The costumes were AMAZING, the contests were so fun to watch, and everyone seemed to just be there to have a good time. It's how a con really should be! We felt very welcome and comfortable, eventhough most of us didn't know any Spanish ^^;;. Thank you SO much for taking care of us. Alechan and Faustino especially, and Roberto and Hatsumi.
I'm so sorry you couldn't make it this time, Marisol! I would have loved to have met you. Next con though? ^_-
Yueri - you looked beautiful everytime you performed on stage, we all loved your Lenne and Zelda Goddess skit! Hopefully next time I will understand a little more Spanish and we'll have more time to chat! <3
I lso wanted to say that it made me SOOOO happy to see Saint Seiya cosplayed so WELL in Mexico!!! It was my first manga/anime ever, I was 8 years old when I saw it lol. You guys were super awesome!!

I really hope to see everyone again in the future, be it for me to take another trip to Mexico or to meet some of you at an American con! Thank you so much again! I really had a great time. ^-^

Star_Ten
03-07-2006, 11:26 PM
GOOD! that it has liked to come to Mexico, we hope is not the last time, personally you seem to me very beautiful and I enchant your cosplay

Lugami
03-08-2006, 01:26 AM
He is very pretty to read that you have liked our disguises of Saint seiya, the truth is that l feel happy that they pleased cosplays to you and but that you stopped yourself to say to us that you liked.

And we hoped that you return again by aqui and proxima time I hope to be able to chat a little but with you

Hatsumi
03-08-2006, 05:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/x_Gloomy_Doll_x/81638g.gif
Im happy that you are already home and pleased to came here, I think all the people was happy to see you here at the con. And was so fun and awesome to had the chance to met you &hearts; I just cant hold it, be with Adella and Kyle again was great and also Erika, PikminLink and you, OMG! It worth my trip to get there.
You are such a wonderful and lovely person, thanks for all the good times, we really hope to see you again here in Mexico ^u^
Sending you a lot of kisses, to my favorite cosplay cutie!!http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif
Purple rules! lol

I hope Kyle and Adella also had a nice trip, the next time lets have some cheeseburguesas! (I just love to hang out with you guys!!) Both of you're so nice and fun fun fun, kisses and cant wait to see you here again~ Good luck and hope to see you in at an american con or something, Im gonna try my best to make a trip like that hopefully one day soon.http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif

Erika was so nice, and she is gorgeous!! such a pretty doll and great personality, hope she can come again to hang out more, too bad she had to go so soon, but it was amazing to get to meet her *o* Kisses to Chicago! I totally loooove your costumes darling~ http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif

I just falled in love with PikminLink! and who doesnt?? so sweet and nice! Your cosplays PikminLink was stunning and you're adorable, great style! I hope to see you again around too, I felt so happy to met you, you are the best Link ever http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif such a heartbreaker! Really, Come back again to have more fun, and hopefully have more time to chat and go out and take you to some nice places here.Your parents was so kind with the photoshoot stuff, please send them a big hello from Mexico from the gothic lolita girl haha! Kisses!

I miss all of you bunches, Im still here with Ale-chan, have to make my trip to return home haha! but sure I was happy to come~
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7886/hellokittysm10baaibaii6ol.gif

Fira!!!! me acorde mucho de ti, te extrañe biiiiiiiiiiitch http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gifhttp://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gifhttp://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gifhttp://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif ^u~ algun dia regresare a mi casa, muahaha!

alechan
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Hiaaaaaaa!!

WELL I had a lot of fun this weekend..
Yaya, Adella, Ericka I love u girls!!!!!!!!!! you are so wonderful and really really good friends ... xoxoxoxoxoox we just had a lot of fun dancing , with the grasshopers, at the con .. everywhere! n_n

Admin RULZ!!!

PikminLink: I fall in love with youuuu too XD..

I will be waiting for you as always n_n..

Marisol
03-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm so sorry you couldn't make it this time, Marisol! I would have loved to have met you. Next con though? ^_-

Yep, next con :toothy:

It's really nice to know that you had a great time!!! And so glad to know that you also liked Mexican cosplay!!!

:sunny:

yayahan
03-08-2006, 09:01 PM
He is very pretty to read that you have liked our disguises of Saint seiya, the truth is that l feel happy that they pleased cosplays to you and but that you stopped yourself to say to us that you liked.

And we hoped that you return again by aqui and proxima time I hope to be able to chat a little but with you

I wish I knew Spanish so we could talk about Cosplay and Saint Seiya! You girls are so talented and really need to try to make it to an American con!
If everything works out I will be back for another con in Mexico this year. <3

yayahan
03-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Hiaaaaaaa!!

WELL I had a lot of fun this weekend..
Yaya, Adella, Ericka I love u girls!!!!!!!!!! you are so wonderful and really really good friends ... xoxoxoxoxoox we just had a lot of fun dancing , with the grasshopers, at the con .. everywhere! n_n

Admin RULZ!!!

PikminLink: I fall in love with youuuu too XD..

I will be waiting for you as always n_n..

We miss you, Ale!!! You were SUCH a trooper, a thousand Thank Yous and hugs! I have rarely seen someone work harder in one weekend than you did. After everything on Saturday you dressed in two costumes on Sunday, hosted two contests AND did cartwheels and high kicks on stage! Woah!

I hope we can hang out again soon - you guys have to visit us in LV ^_-

<33333333333333333333333333333333333

yayahan
03-08-2006, 09:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/x_Gloomy_Doll_x/81638g.gif
Im happy that you are already home and pleased to came here, I think all the people was happy to see you here at the con. And was so fun and awesome to had the chance to met you &hearts; I just cant hold it, be with Adella and Kyle again was great and also Erika, PikminLink and you, OMG! It worth my trip to get there.
You are such a wonderful and lovely person, thanks for all the good times, we really hope to see you again here in Mexico ^u^
Sending you a lot of kisses, to my favorite cosplay cutie!!http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif
Purple rules! lol

I hope Kyle and Adella also had a nice trip, the next time lets have some cheeseburguesas! (I just love to hang out with you guys!!) Both of you're so nice and fun fun fun, kisses and cant wait to see you here again~ Good luck and hope to see you in at an american con or something, Im gonna try my best to make a trip like that hopefully one day soon.http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif

Erika was so nice, and she is gorgeous!! such a pretty doll and great personality, hope she can come again to hang out more, too bad she had to go so soon, but it was amazing to get to meet her *o* Kisses to Chicago! I totally loooove your costumes darling~ http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/HatsuLolita/icon_heartbeat.gif

I'm glad you're thinking about an American con! That way we can return your kindness and show you around here ^^
Thank you for hanging out with us and going shopping and stuff. You are such a sweetheart! Maybe next time we can coordinate costumes/shoots better (I wanted to see Adella and you in EGL outfits together~! >_<).

Yueri
03-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Hopefully next time I will understand a little more Spanish and we'll have more time to chat! <3

That would be so awesome *.* Thank you very much for your kind comments. It was the first time I did Cosplay Dance and Group Masquerade!!! It was so completely fun, tho it may be a long time before I do it again XD.

This was con was so great in so many ways.

Gorgeous Adella I couldnt talk or see in the last con.
I finally got a picture taken by Kyle n.n
Erika Door, one of my favorites, I talked to her and it was very casual (so nice n.n)
Yaya ... I got to see her!!! Next time : Well talk more n.n
PikminLink and family, everybody is very nice. And shes gorgeous, mind you, it made me nervous looking at her!

Y todas las demas que se veian hermosas por donde las vieras!!!

We need more cons like this!!!

Lugami
03-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I wish I knew Spanish so we could talk about Cosplay and Saint Seiya! You girls are so talented and really need to try to make it to an American con!
If everything works out I will be back for another con in Mexico this year. <3

To go a American con sound fabulous and I thank for your praises again to you, and the truth if you comeagain I love to chat with you much but i need to practice my ingles to be able to do it.

And I really hope that everything comes out well to return that you return like guest and to see but from your beautiful cosplays, in the personnel I love Hinoto`s Cosplay

lexluthor
03-12-2006, 01:39 AM
It would be great to be on an american con!!!!, well im not a cosplayer but still it would be great haha

By the way Yaya! I was taking a look at your web page. you are so cool!!!!

wanna be my girlfriend???????

just kidding xDDDDD!!!!