PDA

View Full Version : Who all is comin to AWA?

Pages : [1] 2 3

o0wraith0o
01-27-2006, 02:08 PM
who all is coming to Anime Weekend Atlanta from here? I will definatly be going, hopefully as Auron if I can do the costume in time... especially when I have no sowing skill whatsoever...

I was just asking because It would be cool to meet up with people from here, hell the main reason I go to cons is to meet people and have fun ^_^ though at chattacon I did more drinking than cosplaying >.< never doing that again haha...

R-chan
01-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Well I hope to be able to go this year. Already bought my pass at the con. Just hope I don't have to go to the hotel to pick it up. Maybe they'll send it

phantomthief
01-28-2006, 02:19 PM
I've been going since AWA9 :)

Hopefully SohRyu'll be done to an acceptable degree by then ^.^;;; Speaking of that... I need to get pictures of the under kimono...

~Ari-chan

Francesca
01-28-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm going again this year! And I'm already excited about it... in January. :)

scandia
01-29-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm coming. Best con of the year wihout exception.

My Friday costume, Terra Branford, I've worn before.

But I have yet to start on the costume I plan on wearing on the Saturday- Rosa Farrell.

Dunno if I will make a costume for the ball. Or if I will even go. Last year I had a lot of fun, so it's likely that I'll show up again.

livvylove
01-29-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm going to AWA again, I had a lot of fun last year and the year before.

I am going to the ball again too, that was pretty fun and the food was great (just took forever for it to get out and ended up being too tired to the ice cream) I do hope they have those bacon covered shrimp again, Yummy.

I plan on making 1 new costume and wearing my costume from last year with a few modifications to it. It would be nice to meet some new people from this site, I only saw some of the PSCS members and that was really it.

Chibi Julia
01-29-2006, 01:17 PM
I've been going since AWA 8. I'm always excited about going. I still need to register though. I already have my room ^_^ I have so many cosplays lined up, Im not sure which ones I'll be wearing to AWA

As for the ball, Im still debating on going. They're so much fun, but picking out a dress or a cosplay just for that event kills my brain lol. And yes, the bacon covered shrimp was excellent =0**

phantomthief
01-29-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm considering going to the ball but I'm not sure I'll be doing too much (I'll be 15 and most likely still single >.>) so it's still up in the air...

But if so, Utena manga dress of doom! :D

~Ari-chan

R-chan
01-29-2006, 06:19 PM
ah to be young...I'd love to have a Anthy rose bride dress for the ball
I live kinda close so I'll go to the con then home and back. Must go to Japanfest too. Hopefully next year when I'm 18 I can get a room n party^^

UrMastrInuYasha
01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
I might. But just depends on my money situtation, and ride ^^;;

Monicator
01-29-2006, 08:26 PM
I'll try to come this year. Last year I was chibi Cyrax that was a blast. Hopefully I can get my Starfox costume done this year and be able to bring that along too but if not I always have Cyrax ready.

ichi
01-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I'll be there as ANBU and normal Yakushi Kabuto, SeeD Zell, and maybe Lilith Aensland.

o0wraith0o
01-30-2006, 09:08 AM
well hopefully my auron cosplay will look good for AWA... I'm also bringing my Zell Dincht cosplay, and maybe my Squall Leonhart if I finish the jacket... (yeah I am a FF fan....) next year however I am going more anime oriented, i'm already thinking up a Naota from FLCL, and Kakashi from Naruto.

but the person who is coming as SeeD Zell, I'mma hafta get a pic of me in normal Zell cosplay with ya ^_^

hyperperson
01-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Of course I'll be going again. I've gone every year since AWA9. Meep! I'll be bringing out my Illuminati Mana again and most likely another Mana...who knows for now though. My mind changes often.

WaruiKoohii
01-31-2006, 12:12 AM
I have every intention on going to AWA12, and I'll probably be cosplaying. Still debating who, though.

Venus Knight
02-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I will definatly be going again. It will be my second year. Planning on going in costume, probably Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. It will be my first costume. :toothy:

ichi
02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
but the person who is coming as SeeD Zell, I'mma hafta get a pic of me in normal Zell cosplay with ya ^_^
Awright, rockin'! Zell's a pretty cool guy, it's awesome to see other people cosplay him.

I'd do his normal outfit if I had muscles.. xD But alas, I'm a female with no upper-body strength. So SeeD+Balamb uniforms it is.

o0wraith0o
02-03-2006, 08:01 AM
well my persona;ity fits Zell to a T... so :P its only natural he was my first real roleplay. Auron will be hard to cosplayas because he is calm and mysterious... I am hyper and mischeavious... :D but nevertheless its gonna ROCK ^_^

allllsooo *starts learning to breakdance for next years otakon since I am planning a Mugen cosplay for 2007*

Ciarathallya
02-04-2006, 02:51 AM
My room is reserved :bigtu:

livvylove
02-04-2006, 12:32 PM
That reminds me I need to reserve my rooms as well.

o0wraith0o
02-04-2006, 12:38 PM
im hoping my club has reserved rooms xD

Dizfunktional
02-04-2006, 04:08 PM
x0x;

DarkKefka
02-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Pal, AWA is the reason I'm on this site!! So of course I'll be there, so I'll see you there AND at Otakon! Luckly for me AWA is only a 40 minute drive!!

RyeCrimsonMoon
02-05-2006, 02:21 PM
I'll be around ^_^ Though I don't know which cosplay I'll be doing :/ Gotta figure that out later

Runi-Chan
02-05-2006, 02:51 PM
I can try. I will hopefully have a job by then to pay for my admission and hotel stay.

o0wraith0o
02-06-2006, 09:43 AM
meh... im about a 6-7 hour drive from AWA, and about a 8=9 hour drive from Otakon./// X_x fun fun fun

hentaigirl82
02-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I will be coming again, most likely im goin to bring ryomou, jam from ggx, and some others dont know yet

livvylove
02-06-2006, 12:09 PM
I will be coming again, most likely im goin to bring ryomou, jam from ggx, and some others dont know yet
It would be awesome if you cosplayed La Blue Girl.

o0wraith0o
02-06-2006, 01:28 PM
miko mido FTW!!! lol... thats sure to get you glomped by hentai fans all over :P

I still havent really cospayed as much anime... and I am slowly working my way into cosplaying it... my first real anime cosplay is gonna be naota... and id like ot have it done by the end of 06/begginning of 07

EDIT: also about your Fuu cosplay in planning hentaigirl.... I am planning a mugen as well... that would be cool to actually get a samurai champloo group at a con someday... especially since I have been learning to breakdance just to cosplay as mugen ^_^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
*bouncing on balls of feet* ME, ME, ME! It'll be my first AWA, but my 3rd con for this year (the others are Animazement in May and Anime Mid-Atlantic in June...Otakon is always a possibility) I am super excited because i'll have all my new forum friends! *blows kiss at hentaigirl and ciara* as far as costume...I only know that i may be the Belldandy (angel version) for a AMG! group we are planning. ^^

AngeDeMusique
02-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm SOOO going again this year! Last year was my first, and it rocked my world! I wasn't able to stay very long (Friday night - 2:00 Saturday) but it still was amazing!! This year I'm hoping my mom will take me and my friend who went last year. I'm not too sure who I'm going to cosplay as this year, but I'll probobly bring along my costume from last year, and I might be doing either Songstress Yuna or Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. Anyway, I plan to go to atleast ONE of the dances. I'm so excited!

o0wraith0o
02-07-2006, 07:59 AM
I dance like a raver so unless I inbibe in a wee bit of alcohol you wont see me out on the dance floor unless I have someone to dance WITH.... X_X

spaking of raving I am bringing glowsticks ;_; wewt

but as long as i keep up my job ill get my auron cosplay done in no time. ^_^

livvylove
02-08-2006, 10:00 AM
I went to the rave last year, I hope we end up going to the cowboy bebop lounge this year. This one little sweaty girl kept bumping into me and sweating all over me even though she had plenty of room to move without touching me. I kept twirling my little glowstick and even hit her a few times to let her know she was getting too close in my personal space bubble.

I prefer the ball, I just hope they don't take forever bringing out the food like they did last time. I was so hungry and waiting an hour was just too long for those yummy shrimps. I swear I stuffed myself because I was even more hungry than normal. I never got any of the ice cream they had out because I got tired :(

HopelessHavoc
02-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I'll be at AWA again this year. Last year was my fisrt AWA and I loved it ^_^ I went as Lil' Slugger from Paranoia Agent. This year I'll be going as Greed from Full Metal Alchemist and Kenpachi from Bleach.
See you all there!

Greed~

ichi
02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
KEN-CHAN!!

Ouu, can't wait to see!!
And I didn't get to go to either dance last AWA. Hopefully I can find a date to the ball, if they're taking that route with the con again~.

mocha
02-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Last year was my first AWA too. I had lots of fun! It went by so fast though! This year I'm taking Yachiru (Bleach), Chun Li (Street Fighter), and another cosplay I can't really talk about yet. ^_^;

o0wraith0o
02-09-2006, 08:01 AM
eh... id like to go to the ball... but im kinda lacking in the "femle to dance with" portion of that... and i really dont lke going to a thing like that alone, makes me feel dumb.... i dunno X_x

who knows i might run into some people i met at chattacon that arnt mad at me lol...

so what exactly is there t do at this con? at chattacon they had raves, video game rooms, masquerade, dealer rooms, and more drinking oom parties than i cold count... but that was a sci-fi/fantasy con... so im curious as to whats different between the two?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2006, 10:09 AM
wraith: haven't been to AWA yet, but I am certainly sure they have a masq. and dealer's room. Also probably have a game room too. :)

mocha
02-09-2006, 11:38 AM
It's pretty much the same. They had a rave last year...but I think I'm going to avoid it this time. Being smacked repeatedly with glow sticks isn't very much fun. It's kinda painful actually.. x_x

There was some kind of ball the first night I think, but I didn't attend so I can't tell you much about it other than it was formal. There were game rooms and a dealer's room...masquerade...panels...viewing rooms. Basic con stuff I guess. ^_^; Does that help at all?

o0wraith0o
02-09-2006, 02:55 PM
my friend said he would come if they have room parties like at chattacon >.< i kinda regret getting smashed at chattacon but it was all fun nonetheless >_>

but dancing, dealer rooms, etc... ill be lookinf forward to ^_^

livvylove
02-09-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't know about room parties, I went to the ball last time and I feel it's worth going because I am going again. It's was fun. If you go alone as a guy there are plenty of single girls who go to the ball who would love to be asked to dance. If your ok with asking someone to dance even if you don't know them that well then I say go.

Some people cosplay at the ball but it's a formal even first. The food is pretty good too, and worth the extra 10 bucks IMO

o0wraith0o
02-09-2006, 03:28 PM
hehe... only problem with my technique is either im overly shy or im overly obvious ;_; not suave in the least bit haha.

but it would be cool to see a lulu or a rikku and ask em to dance :D or if i end up going as zell, quistis or selphie :P leave the main chicks to the main chars tyvm ^_^ lmao

livvylove
02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Well it's a lot of fun, I actually thought it was better than my senior prom.

o0wraith0o
02-09-2006, 04:17 PM
i never had a senior prom, i was homeschooled -.- sucks... but i love the rave because no matter how sucky you dance, people really never care, you just hop in and have fun... but i do like the idea of a ball, mainly because it can be fun in general or romantic or w/e.... and no matter how hard i try not to i keep envisioning one of my friends coming as squall and going to that ball and boom the FMV sequence in ff8 with squall and rinoa plays in my head lol

Miss Vash
02-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Yes! You *must* come to the ball this year! It's going to be so much fun! If everything goes as planned & I can go up there a day early for the staff meeting, I'll be helping with the dance lessons this year. ^_^ Maybe they'll even play some more swing music again this year. :)

But sadly, I doubt you'll see any Rikkus at the ball since it's formal & all. Unless someone gets really creative. Actually, that'd be kinda interesting to see. I'm going to be making Vash's costume into a formal gown this year & my date will be wearing a white tux & going as Meryl. ^__^

So yeah, everyone please come to the ball this year (and the pre-ball dance lessons). It's going to be tons o' fun! ^__^

Oh, and trust me, there are tons of girls there that just sit around wishing a guy would ask them to dance. I know a couple that did that last year & they ended up not getting asked to dance & left pretty upset. :( So if you're going to go, you should make someone's day & ask them to dance.

livvylove
02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Are the lessons going to be later in the day? Last year I missed the lessons because we couldn't leave Augusta till 1pm and we hit rush hour when we got off I-20 traffic. I would have loved to have some lessons on how to do basic steps.
Hopefully they will do more latin ballroom dancing other than the tango (hopefully with a different song as well)

ichi
02-09-2006, 07:26 PM
oh man, wraith, you interested in joining an FF8 group at AWA? i switched over to selphie, now the only character we dont have is zell!

DarkKefka
02-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Well It just so happens that I WILL have a SeeD Squall costume ready by then, unfortunitly, just like Squall, I can't dance. I think I'll just sit there and have a drink....

FF8 Group! Count me in! But there will be loads of Squalls. I'll bring mine too, and Griever as well.

o0wraith0o
02-10-2006, 07:46 AM
erm would aurons cosplay be considered formal? lol... because I really dont have any formal-ware, cosplay or normal... im a freaking pagan lol my formal ware consists of robes lol

and HELLZ yeah... id love to be in a FF8 group ^_^ as you can see to the left my zell cosplay looks pretty nice... i still need to make the jacket look more proffessional. all I did is used acrylic paint on a leather jacket i cut up and sowed (my grammar sucks). then painted the stuff... I need to add another coat of red, and fix the front, i didnt paint the desing on front exactly right.... also ima work on making the Ergheiz... that would cool just to have zells ultimat eweapon.

livvylove
02-10-2006, 10:41 AM
If it looks like something the character would wear to a fomal ball than it's ok. If you have any questions about it head over to the awa-con.com boards read over the rules and if your still unclear about if it's ok then ask JasonMerrill if the idea seems like a good one. I know I asked about my original idea for a ball dress because it involved showing my stomach and often times that is not considered ok. I actually am hoping I can just find a dress in the color I want this spring and summer that would look similar to something that character would wear.

o0wraith0o
02-10-2006, 12:47 PM
the more i think of it the more making auron seems too hard for my current skills..... i mean auron is one of my fav chars, and cosplaying him would be a blast.... but i havent got the skills to make him... I am thinking of just making Zell's SeeD uniform, that should be formal enough for the ball... and make a Naota from FLCL ^_^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Naota is cool! I was so going to do Haruka's Baseball uniform!!! (and there would be a great possibility i'll bring it to AWA if i knew a Naota was going to be there...)

ichi
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
xD There should just be like.. Haruko-con.
(I plan on making her nurse outfit eventually, then I have less to do.)

o0wraith0o
02-11-2006, 09:17 AM
well Naota's shouldnt be all that hard to make, i mean myh zell cost me upwards of 60 dollars... and if you look at my gallery you can see how good it turned out. so im guessing since naota dresses much like a normal person, similar to zell... it shouldnt cost too much... the only think i think would cost me to make is SeeD Zell... but it shouldnt cost anywhere near as much as what i estimated Auron to cost...

livvylove
02-11-2006, 11:45 AM
if your making a military uniform make sure it's the dress uniform for the ball not the everyday uniform. I think you really need to check out the rules on the AWA site for the ball before you decide to go because if not you will just end up not being allowed in for underdressing

ichi
02-11-2006, 10:00 PM
SeeD Uniforms are acceptable for the ball.

Also: The dude I was going to buy my uniform from only spent fifty bucks on his, and it looks awesome. You just gotta know what to get. If you need any help, contact me on AIM.

o0wraith0o
02-13-2006, 03:32 PM
okay will do ^_^ i look forward to this con so much ;_;

ichi
02-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Yo, dude. Checked with my friends and you're 100% in as our Zell! That completes our cast, btw, save Raijin.

o0wraith0o
02-14-2006, 07:23 AM
cool... btw if the seifer calls me a chickenwuss can i use final heaven on him?

Drackt
02-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, as usual, I'm TRYING to get to a convention. I really want to make up for being cheated out of it last year, but right now, I have no idea if I'm definitely going. I still want to wear my Anna ballgown, which I've resumed as of now...

And I need to find other girls to be thirds and fourths when the time comes...I'm going to try to talk my BFF into going down with me.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Drackt: I was cheated out of going last year too. My mom told me a week before there was no way I could go...I was so angry!

Drackt
02-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Drackt: I was cheated out of going last year too. My mom told me a week before there was no way I could go...I was so angry!

What's worse is having to quit my job because my parents decide they want to move closer to my sister and now I'm still stuck looking for one after all these months!!!! :mad: I truly promise that I'm going to get out somewhere as soon as I can!

scandia
03-07-2006, 07:06 AM
I've started making my second costume for AWA. I will be wearing Terra Branford on Friday and Rosa Farrell on Saturday. For the ball, I think this year I will just wear an old formal dress I have. I'm too busy with my job to even try to make another ballgown.

Ciarathallya
03-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Yay more FF! I swear this will be Amano year.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't know if i am attending the ball yet, but i really wanted to wear my prom dress again (once isn't enough because it's gorgeous!!!) So if i DO attend, that is what i will be wearing...it's not a costume, but still pretty darn good!

o0wraith0o
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
heh ^_^ im just gonna try to inch in the ball with a SeeD outfit ;_; it should work

livvylove
03-08-2006, 08:24 AM
my boyfriend and I where going to cosplay at the ball but decided against it simply because it would put more stress on me that I just don't need. I want to be able to relax so the costumes will be simple but I think people will get a kick seeing us as Disney characters from KH. We where going to do formal versions of those characters but I figure I will just reuse my jr prom dress(it's nicer than my senior dress) and he will rent a tux.

UrMastrInuYasha
03-09-2006, 03:01 AM
AWA will be my first BIG con, Going to it.

Wish I was 18 though, from what I hear, that have a light-night yaoi showing.

Can some one explain this whole 'rave' thing I keep hearing about ???

SuthrnBelleChan
03-09-2006, 04:11 AM
I will totally be there! It just wouldnt be a con year without AWA for me ^_^

ichi
03-09-2006, 10:56 AM
I will totally be there! It just wouldnt be a con year without AWA for me ^_^
HAY YOU.
*stalk*

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Defiantly going again this year ^^ & this time Im going to be more organized on my costumes and hopefully my group wont be so chaotic x.x; So sad that other people ruin parts of the con for you, its supposed to be fun, geez lol.

{ xoxo }

UrMastrInuYasha
03-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Defiantly going again this year ^^ & this time Im going to be more organized on my costumes and hopefully my group wont be so chaotic x.x; So sad that other people ruin parts of the con for you, its supposed to be fun, geez lol.

{ xoxo }

Awesome!

I actually just joined a Anime club, and we're all going as a group, as well, something about discount, or easier to pre-register

kitsunered
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I haven't jumped on the bandwagon for this yet, so I figured it was about time...

I'll be at part of AWA this year, probably Saturday, and I should be doing either Rei or Asuka from Evangelion (same school uniform, different accessories), and Seras Victoria from Hellsing. Not sure if I'm going to bother with the BFG for Seras, since last year they were making you leave your weapons with a staff member to go into several areas of the con. Seems like it would be less of a hassle if I simply didn't have one.

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Awesome!

I actually just joined a Anime club, and we're all going as a group, as well, something about discount, or easier to pre-register

Ah fun fun ^^

It would have been easier to pre register but nobody would get in touch with each other saying 'I can go at this time, this is our ride, our costumes are done and Ill see you there at around so n so' it was just totally winged and we didnt get to go to any panels or enjoy the con to its fullest but we did have fun.

Sucks but learn from your mistakes and this year will be a bit easier, Ill help make sure of that one lol.

UrMastrInuYasha
03-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Ah fun fun ^^

It would have been easier to pre register but nobody would get in touch with each other saying 'I can go at this time, this is our ride, our costumes are done and Ill see you there at around so n so' it was just totally winged and we didnt get to go to any panels or enjoy the con to its fullest but we did have fun.

Sucks but learn from your mistakes and this year will be a bit easier, Ill help make sure of that one lol.

I actually have started planning AWA since November of last year, Just been really lazy about it, Then I joined the Anime club about 1 month ago, They said it'd be cooler/better/easier to register with the group, So I am going to.

I have did alot of research and studing about AWA.. Because I have a killed plan for a cosplay, Thought I won't reavel, You'll just have to wait and see.

can someone tell me about the whole 'rave' thing I keep hearing about?? please? I wanna know what it's like XDD

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 06:26 PM
I actually have started planning AWA since November of last year, Just been really lazy about it, Then I joined the Anime club about 1 month ago, They said it'd be cooler/better/easier to register with the group, So I am going to.

I have did alot of research and studing about AWA.. Because I have a killed plan for a cosplay, Thought I won't reavel, You'll just have to wait and see.

can someone tell me about the whole 'rave' thing I keep hearing about?? please? I wanna know what it's like XDD

Oh yeah it is easier to pre reg but the lines are just killer. I usually go Thursday night so I have it already done and I dont miss much of the con.

I go in a group that gets added to every year and since Ive been going on 5 years I see people Ive met before. I love cons because its like everyones already friends anyways.

I have no idea what Im going to cosplay its just not going to be last minute (thats what I keep telling myself anyway lol).

The rave is soo much fun. They have a Dj playing techno from many artists, its held in one of the ballrooms starting at 11:30 ending til I think 4? Glowsticks, break dancing & its just bitchin ^_~

Ascension
03-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I'll be there.......possibly as Don Patch and a few other projects I'm workin' on.

NiGHTmaren
03-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I am hoping to make this my first year at AWA, not sure what my plans will be cosplay-wise since it's so far into the future and between then and now I might get a brilliant idea as to what I want to make as my main costume either based on something I see that I like or whatever I am really into at the moment, anime-wise. Hope to go and see you guys!

Lucifer
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll be attending come hell or high water, as I had a great time last year. At this point I don't know what I'd bring. The only possiblity would be Kadaj (Advent Children).

AVY
03-19-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm hoping I'll be ablt to go to the con, but I'm not sure as of yet. I'll be going to school in Savannah so I think I'd be able to get out there somehow. If I do go I'll probably cosplay Soubi from Loveless or L from Death Note.

sweetvenus
03-21-2006, 09:51 AM
I'll definitely be there. I'll have my Presea costume done by then, and I have no idea what else I'll be bringing. I hope to do Celes's opera gown for the ball, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to make it by then. :)

Ri-chan
03-21-2006, 09:39 PM
I'll be going as well, and I'll most likely recycle my illuminati Kami....

HauntedHeaven7
03-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Well i'm getting my Yangus costume together. Anyone lookin for a costume idea wanna be the hero or someone else? i cant go without my guv!

pigwidgeon
03-23-2006, 05:03 PM
I'll be going no matter what. It'll be my third year.

TechieCL
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
It'll be my 6th AWA and 4th in a row. I'll be debuting my episode 13/14 Roger Smith. Sapphire and Umbrella Trooper will come along for the ride as well.

GoddessRaven
03-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Been going since 8. I hope to see a lot of people from the years going this year ^_~ as well as some new faces. If all my plans go correctly ill be Shiroi Mana and have a Yu~ki and Klaha with me too.

phantomthief
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
This'll be my 4th year as well =^.^=

SohRyu's getting finished NO FRICKIN MATTER WHAT. I started planning him right after AWA and I've finally got to the fabric stages T.T

Miniskirt Mustang's definately making a comeback... Along with... My lovely Dogs of the Military ^.~

I'm doing an extra special dress for the ball :D As an uber-hint, I saw the Tuxedo Edward Elric from last year and screamed "Eureka!" ^.~

Pending costumes are...
Shinya (Red Lolita) from Dir en Grey/Shoxx
Raito/Light Yagami from Deathnote (AVY- Yay!!! L! I'll grab my handcuffs!)
Toshiya (Macabre) from Dir en Grey (If I do some... Minor adjustments -.-)
Pride!Ed from FMA: Bluebird's Illusion

And I'm sure I forgot one somewhere XD

~Ari-chan

GoddessRaven
03-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Wow all three days again ma cherie? Ive been trying to hit for Friday and Saturday but i'm not sure what id wear Friday XD

phantomthief
03-31-2006, 07:03 PM
But of course! I love AWA to death.

As for Friday... Join my Miniskirt Army? ^.~

~Ari-chan

scandia
04-01-2006, 09:22 AM
I just purchased my membership to AWA. I will be attending the ball this year, but I will probably be wearing a civilian formal dress.

I also made the hotel reservations. Again, I will be staying at the Days Inn.

Draculina
04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Me, me, me!!! I'm going; this is my 2nd AWA, but my 1st time cosplaying @ AWA. AAAAND...I'm looking for the other Hellsingers so we can all meet up @ some point! We need to organize a picture-time and/or happy hour, 'cause I know there'll be an obscene # of us there...
Yay! Can't wait!

Mappy
04-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Any ideas how the Videogameroom/Arcade/DDR rooms will be divied up this year? i kkept getting told "Its closed for tournament setup" everytime i went.
Fujikoma will make its usual appearance again this year ^_^

Neko-Ryu_Lander
04-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Mappy im sure the room will be set up and the funk will be flowing out by mid-first day. IM GOING as usual. i guess ill bring Walter out of mothballs again for a Hellsing group....hay maybe we could get an entire group together, take up the entire stage..or lobbie

Draculina
04-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Lander said: "i guess ill bring Walter out of mothballs again for a Hellsing group....hay maybe we could get an entire group together, take up the entire stage..or lobbie" (sorry, I can't get the "quote" function to work)

Yay!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!! Somebody find Morluna Everstar (I already tried to PM her on the AWA forums) so we can glom all the Hellsing cosplayers together!!!! We need to have a Hellsing Happy Hour and DEFINITELY a Hellsing picture time!!!

My grp is all the Hellsing youngins (lil' Inty, lil' Walter, Puppycard, lil' Rip, "Dawn" Cpt., and we desperately need a Schro and a Girlycard!!!), but I'm all about joining up w/ other cosplayers so we're not segregated- ANY TAKERS??? Lander, what do you think???

BTW: are you the same Lander I "chatted" with on CosplayLab? If so...Hi!!!

Also: FYI, I just tried to make reservations @ the Waverly, and it looks like they may have already sold out! I would still check for yourselves, 'cause it's possible I may have entered something wrong (i.e.- take what I'm saying w/ a grain of salt), but just in case...the Sheraton still has guest suites for $169 (2 double beds & a pull-out couch)- it's 1/2 a mile from the con & they have shuttle service...

***CORRECTION*** (I didn't want to double post)...The Waverly is NOT sold out! It turns out that if you want to make reservations for AWA, you have to use the special interface on the AWA site rather than go to the Mariott homepage. So sorry for the misinformation! I'm a total flake! <sheepish grin>

phantomthief
04-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Got it! Okay... my list is fairly solid here on in (As in, everything's been started)

SohRyu
Mini Mustang
Blind!Riku or Final Form Sora
*Secret* Ballgown of doom :D

~Ari-chan

Shedrmzndigital
04-15-2006, 03:51 PM
*jumps on the AWA train*.

Miako
04-15-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm going!!! Already bought tickets and reserved a room. ^^

This is going to be my first year so... I dunno how that will be? It's my first big convention and I'm worried about feeling uncomfortable because I won't have anyone to hangout with. *sigh* NEVERTHELESS, so excited. :D

Draculina
04-15-2006, 10:29 PM
awwww...you can hang out with us!

that's what southern hospitality's all about!

phantomthief
04-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Yes! Join my miniskirt army!!!

Er... Or hang out with us ^.^;;;;;

~Ari-chan

Miako
04-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Ha! I actually thought about the miniskirt army thing, I dunno who I'd miniskirt? I'm thinking of having a Bleach school uniform cosplay and I thought about just making that super short. I've never seen FMA so err.. pls don't hit me. :D But with enough time after the costumes I know I want to do I might look into that as well. I'll get back to you on joining in on your plan for world domination one miniskirt at a time.

I remember going to a convention thingie here last year *Anime South* and I didn't know anyone... and it really took away from the fun factor. But I didn't talk to anyone before I went to that online or anything, didn't know they had a forum or anything, like I do for AWA. ^^ It's still so far away.. and yet, I've been so excited for about 2 months already. lol.

phantomthief
04-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Are you on AWA-con.com's message board?
If so my sn's SohmaAyame (created 3 years ago in my Aya addiction XD)

~Ari-chan

Hart
04-17-2006, 02:44 AM
Hey people of cosplay.com XD ive been meaning to join this place for a long time but...well...ive been lazy. so of course my first post is for the AWA people here on the east coast! I shall most deff be attending this year. Ive been going since 7 and its a nice event every year. hope to see you all there~

phantomthief
04-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Question! Were you the Saiyaman at Momocon?

~Ari-chan

Hart
04-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah that was me XD it was also the last apperance of my old costume. im currently remaking The Great Saiyaman. the old helmet is now being used as a birds nest and houses a family of 4 birds XD

DalaiLiam
04-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Hmm.. I've been debating to as to the many cosplays that I could do.

I'm pretty much Dead set on making Pyramid head(movie version) since I just finished the SH2 version for a friend and it kicks ass.

Aside from that I have Ebisu on backup so I can run around and point at all the ladies and fly away on crimson tails of nose blood!

Other than that I'm kind of torn for what to do Friday and Sunday.

Things on my plate to think about are...
-Ikki from Air Gear (Sans Jacket)
-Shiro or Archerer from Fate/Stay night
-Durom from Kiba should I somehow mannage to GAIN weight instead of loose it.
-Train from black cat.

Hart
04-18-2006, 12:24 PM
you should so be the movie Pyramid Head and join me in the massive annihilation of all mannequins at the con XD

DalaiLiam
04-18-2006, 12:42 PM
you should so be the movie Pyramid Head and join me in the massive annihilation of all mannequins at the con XD You know it. there's nothing I like more than violating the inanimate.

phantomthief
04-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah that was me XD it was also the last apperance of my old costume. im currently remaking The Great Saiyaman. the old helmet is now being used as a birds nest and houses a family of 4 birds XD

ZOMG awesomeness XD

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=634270

~Ari-chan

Hart
04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
ZOMG awesomeness XD

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=634270

~Ari-chan

Oh god~ XD I remeber that picture...its even on my myspace ^^; seeing that stuff makes me smile like...a kid who smiles too much XD I cant wait to remake the costume...the old one was starting to fall apart ^^;

Miroku205
04-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I was going to go to AUSA this year, but instead I will be going to AWA this year.

DalaiLiam
04-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah... so the Pyramid heads are off... I'm ALMOST tempted to make that Guldo... LOL. Nope. Just couldn't do it.

Although I am Kinda stucck on that FF idea we talked about a bit... That may wind up being my substitute.

UrMastrInuYasha
04-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Yeah... so the Pyramid heads are off... I'm ALMOST tempted to make that Guldo... LOL. Nope. Just couldn't do it.

Although I am Kinda stucck on that FF idea we talked about a bit... That may wind up being my substitute.

I'm sorry, But if I cosplayed as Pyramid head, I would make his sword oversized.. I'm sorry. But I have a fetish for over sized swords.

DalaiLiam
04-26-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm sorry, But if I cosplayed as Pyramid head, I would make his sword oversized.. I'm sorry. But I have a fetish for over sized swords. Nah... Has NOTHING to do with that :P We were just noting that on 4chan, EVERYONE seems to want to do pyramid head. So ratehr than dp pyramid head.... I suppose there's got to be something MUCH better for me to do.

SaccharineDream
04-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello everyone! I'm definately coming to AWA this year, it'll be my 1st :toothy: Yeah the only con I've been to is this year's Momocon, so I'm a con n00b haha. I really want to go to Dragon*Con too, since I'm more of a fantasy/sci-fi person, but I enjoy anime.

Well for my costumes, I'm coming with a group of Batman Villains!! I'm going to be Poison Ivy, and there's a Harley Quinn, Penguin, Riddler, maybe Joker and Catwoman so far, so I'm EXTREMELY excited. We're open to new people coming in to join us.

For costume #2, my sis and I are going to be Monarch henchmen from the Venture Bros. I know, I know, not anime, but fun nonetheless:rockon: .

Well, I'm really undecided about #3. One option is Julia from Bebop, my first anime obsession. Also I have been racking my brain trying to think of a costume I can wear my beautiful new wolf/fox/animal tail with... I've been google image searching fantasy images, trying to come up with ideas for an original costume, so thats probably what I'll do. Maybe I'll take a pic of it, I need an excuse to wear it:skidude2:

My, a long post. Well ttyl peoples! love ya RoRo & EmEm

~Tia Alyce

Jekka
04-27-2006, 11:42 PM
There are several kitsune characters that you could use the foxtail with, and their outfits would not be all that difficult - though if you have ears on hand, that'd help out, too. Youko from Tactics come to mind foremost, although now that I think of it, her ears pop out more often than her tail does...

ookami-chan
04-28-2006, 01:29 AM
I'm coming! This will be my first AWA because I'll be in Georgia when it happens. I live in North Carolina, but I'm going to be a freshman at Savannah College of Art and Design this fall, so I get to go with my friend and all her SCAD-friends to AWA this year! Yay! I'm just sad I missed it last year--my friend went, and she said it was awesome.

I'm probably just going to re-use my Animazement and Otakon costumes though. After Otakon, I seriously doubt I'll have any money left to begin any new projects. I've got a $600 room sitting on my card, as well as a 5-hour drive to make which means lotsa expensive gas. ;_; Thankfully, I have friends to split the costs with--but it still adds up. xD

I'm not sure which costumes I'll be re-using. Hmmm.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-28-2006, 10:03 AM
We started a Japanese Club here on campus...and THEY'RE ALL GOING! WHOO! I've already mentioned i'm going, but now i have a group (probably not cosplayers...but at least they're going) We have to do something culturally first (the officials won't let us have just a plain anime club) so we'll be going to the japanese fesitival that happens in Atlanta on the same weekend. And THEN we'll hit up the con

livvylove
04-28-2006, 10:32 AM
That sounds like fun Jessi-Chan. You should try to make them into coslayers they will have more fun if they cosplay anyways.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-28-2006, 10:35 AM
i may try and "convert" them. haha! one girl will probably wear a kimono she already has.

livvylove
04-28-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm trying to convert the people in my office. They are already a bunch of Nerds (mostly Sci Fi) I think I might have one guy who will cosplay from Trigun. I will slowly turn the nerds in my workplace into cosplayers. I am already planting the ideas in their heads :D

pigwidgeon
04-28-2006, 11:52 PM
I am!

SaccharineDream
05-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Awesome!! So what will your costumes be? Are you part of a group?

djanime2005
05-02-2006, 08:23 PM
i will be going to AWA. It will be my 4th year in a row. First time cosplaying. I will be going as Ichigo from bleach. How many other people are going as bleach. It would cool to have photo shoot or something at the con.

Liz

Toastersix
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
This will also by my fourth year going. :) I'll be going as Noriko Nakagawa from Battle Royale and Eternal Sailor Moon. (Per tradition! I go as Sailor Moon every year. ^.^)

Hart
05-02-2006, 11:49 PM
This will also by my fourth year going. :) I'll be going as Noriko Nakagawa from Battle Royale and Eternal Sailor Moon. (Per tradition! I go as Sailor Moon every year. ^.^)

Hooray for the oldschool that is sailor moon! More power to ya! ;)

pigwidgeon
05-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Awesome!! So what will your costumes be? Are you part of a group?

Satomi Noda of Battle Royale, most likely. And I think so!

SaccharineDream
05-03-2006, 08:16 PM
A few of my friends have bloody Battle Royale costumes. Maybe I'll convince them to bring them!

Toastersix
05-03-2006, 10:16 PM
A few of my friends have bloody Battle Royale costumes. Maybe I'll convince them to bring them!

Please do! I'm starting up a group over on the other thread and we'd LOVE more BR folks! :rockon: :bigtu:

phantomreader42
05-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll definitely be there. This will be my second year.

If I can get the uniform, I'm planning a Dog Of The Military for at least one day. And I can always do generic catboy, or manage a passable Kyo.

I'll be spotting for Menchi, our other cross-species cosplayer (who happens to be cross-gender too, as Menchi is a bitch). I'm sitting out the Excel Saga cosplay the club wanted to organize. They asked me to play the mute guy, but I had nothing to say to that. :toothy:

Niji-chan
05-08-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm coming to Anime Weekend Atlanta. (^O^) It's going to be my first time ever at an anime convention; I'm so excited! >w<; I don't know what to expect. I haven't even decided on a costume yet.

kalajessta
05-09-2006, 12:12 AM
It looks like I'm coming to AWA! I'm skipping out on Otakon this year and I dont' have a fall convention planned.

Aaralyn
05-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Ill be going, it''ll be my first convention and Im really excited!

SaccharineDream
05-12-2006, 03:21 PM
And I can always do generic catboy, or manage a passable Kyo.

Hmmm I was thinking of making an outfit to match my tail and being a puppy girl one day. Woof, kitty! Let's hope we don't get into any dogfights ;)

phantomreader42
05-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmmm I was thinking of making an outfit to match my tail and being a puppy girl one day. Woof, kitty! Let's hope we don't get into any dogfights ;)

Make love, not war!
*purrs*
I'll bring my leash along. ;)

Venus Knight
05-13-2006, 12:41 AM
I wore cat ears to AWA last year. I probably will again this year at some point. The world needs more catboys! :cheers:

UrMastrInuYasha
05-13-2006, 01:46 AM
Looks like I won't be able to go this year after all.. :(

http://punkrobot27.deviantart.com/journal/8751686/ explains it all.

Demon_Slayer69
05-13-2006, 07:09 AM
hey people
i will be at awa this year as cloud strife from advent children
im going with a huge group of ff/kh people that we started on awa's forum www.awa-con.com

lucia_shadow
05-13-2006, 09:59 PM
I'll probably be going this year(though, I'm not sure what costume I'll make >_<)

BloodRegime
05-16-2006, 10:09 AM
im there!!! i cant belive that it is coming up so soon! i really cant wait to see everyone there. we need more ppl for our batman group!!!!! i have sooo muany costumes to make ill have to change like 5 times per day! lol ^_^

YunaLenne
05-23-2006, 11:05 PM
I am going ^_^ This will be my first con,so I am looking forward to it!

Hart
05-28-2006, 07:31 PM
The con seems to jsut be getting bigger and bigger all the time~ I remember when I actually had room to walk around the artist room with arms space to spar...now its like a club with too many people all jammed together. Needless to say Im going and iut'll be a blast!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-29-2006, 01:21 AM
does anyone have any idea of what they'll be cosplaying?? It's 3 months away (isn't it? i'm so excited!!!) I have to see what i'll have by that time...probably my Marth, Haseo, Miwako...these are all my planned costumes

TriXter21
05-30-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm definately going. I love AWA!
Not positively sure who I'm cosplaying as as of yet, but I'm sure it'll be fun. ^.~

Purple Flames
05-31-2006, 12:58 AM
This'll be my second AWA. I'll definitely have Tousen's Captain outfit from Bleach and Dark Walter from Hellsing done by then, but I'm also trying to redo my Yun outfit, and add on Tousen's second outfit, and maybe my Ouendan cosplay if I'm lucky.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-31-2006, 09:19 PM
yay! started my Haseo...it'll be done by Anime Mid-Atlantic, but i will def. be wearing him to AWA as well...a revised version then the one for AMA because it ain't gonna be perfect.

Also will def. have Miwako because i will be getting the wig eventually.

Marth is still in planning. Trying to figure some stuff out about him before i say he'll def. be there o.O

also recriuted people to come with me :) my bf and his lil cousin. The bf is gonna try Dante from Devil May Cry and his lil cuz is being all secretive about his costume! (damn newbs and their secrets)

nikki23nishi
06-06-2006, 08:44 PM
I hope i can go...but ill have to pay for my mom to go too >.> But yeah ill try to go!

DalaiLiam
06-06-2006, 09:52 PM
yay! started my Haseo...it'll be done by Anime Mid-Atlantic, but i will def. be wearing him to AWA as well...a revised version then the one for AMA because it ain't gonna be perfect.

Also will def. have Miwako because i will be getting the wig eventually.

Marth is still in planning. Trying to figure some stuff out about him before i say he'll def. be there o.O

also recriuted people to come with me :) my bf and his lil cousin. The bf is gonna try Dante from Devil May Cry and his lil cuz is being all secretive about his costume! (damn newbs and their secrets)

Haseo!!!!!! *excriment!*

Awsome. We'll have to get photos. I'm working on Ovan.

Dizfunktional
06-09-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm going! n.n

Hopefully I'll be able to scramble my Ichigo costume from Katamari.
-dance-

SilentCAt
06-09-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm going as Felicia from MArvel Vs. Capcom

Poor Jack
06-10-2006, 12:46 AM
I'll be there! This year will be my 4th at AWA! I'm so excited. TwT

As for cosplay, I think.. Pyocola fom DiGi Charat, Kaworu, and my Lolita getup, so far.

NobutanoChuNyu
06-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Going this year!

I'll be "Date a ninja" Kakashi and then I'll change into Gaara. You'll know by my distinct cosplay.. but it's a big suprise. >w<

Hope to see everyone there!

SilentCAt
06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Going this year!

I'll be "Date a ninja" Kakashi and then I'll change into Gaara. You'll know by my distinct cosplay.. but it's a big suprise. >w<

Hope to see everyone there!
If a kitty cat with large paws and blue hair glomps you, that will be me.... If I know what you look like :bouncer: >->

SaccharineDream
06-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey, so it turns out I will be Ein for one of the days. Yep. The data dog from Cowboy Bebop. Roro told me I will get glomps aplenty, for that and Sly Cooper. What do you guys think? Does wearing a fleece puppydog bodysuit or a thief raccoon outfit get you glomps? :confused: *never been glomped* Haha well anyway Roro insists to be my bodyguard, fighting off fanboys with her Penguin umbrella :devil:

I think its funny that up until the other night when I decided to be Ein, I didn't have any anime costumes planned for Anime Weekend Atlanta :/

R-chan
06-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Must u call me Roro?! My money is on Ein getting the most glomps over sly. Manly cause it's an anime con, and everyone loves him! Glomping was when that seras victoria tackled emily and I at momocon. remember? She practically popped my back.
I'm pretty sure I posted here already but I'll be there even if it kills me! *huggles confirmation letter* If u see a black girl with curvy blonde hair or in a weird suit, then that's probably me as Millie Thompson and the Penguin. Hope to see y'all!
@NobutanoChuNyu: is your date a ninja idea for a skit as well? if so, That'd be so kewl!^^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-18-2006, 10:26 PM
i wrestled my only anime-loving friend to go to this con...YAY! haha. Soon, i will have an army following me to AWA. This is the 2nd person i've got to come w/ me

SilentCAt
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
:rockon: This will be my second time goin and firts time cosplayin

R-chan
06-19-2006, 09:56 PM
woot u gonna enter the cosplay contest, silentcat?
and *jessi-chan* whatever happened to u crossplaying marth?!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-19-2006, 10:09 PM
R-Chan: The damn armor happened! LOL! If i knew how to do the armor, i'd be straight. I tried to use youth football pads...but they just didn't do it for me. I still WANT to do Marth (badly) but my skill isn't there yet... :) maybe next year

SilentCAt
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM
woot u gonna enter the cosplay contest, silentcat?
and *jessi-chan* whatever happened to u crossplaying marth?!
I think so

UrMastrInuYasha
06-20-2006, 03:13 AM
Well, Looks Like I won't be going this year.. Atleast a 90% chance I won't be.. MY group has booted me out, And Now I'm roomless and I have no ride.. I had just set up getting pre-registerd for AWA.. and doing the early start thing.. and then crap happens.. POOF! I get kicked out.

If I do come.. It'll be a very slim chance.. Just look for a guy wearing white boxers.. and a white t-shirt carrying a sign that says " Will yaoi for pants"

Laters.

SilentCAt
06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, Looks Like I won't be going this year.. Atleast a 90% chance I won't be.. MY group has booted me out, And Now I'm roomless and I have no ride.. I had just set up getting pre-registerd for AWA.. and doing the early start thing.. and then crap happens.. POOF! I get kicked out.

If I do come.. It'll be a very slim chance.. Just look for a guy wearing white boxers.. and a white t-shirt carrying a sign that says " Will yaoi for pants"

Laters.
Awww
hug

QuickSilver
06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Since I didn't end up making it last time around, this year was just no question. College be damned. Count me and my gang in. xD

RynxEnvy
06-25-2006, 02:47 AM
I'm going, already got the hotel room and everything xD!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-25-2006, 10:58 AM
UrMastrInuYasha: Sorry to hear that!!! Maybe there's a way you can get there...

QuickSilver: I'll be in college around that time as well...AND in marching band. There happens to be a really big football game on AWA weekend...and the director might not let me get off....BUT...i am going to lie and cheat my way to AWA if it KILLS me! lol.

RynXEnvy: You're the SC cosplayer aren't you? glad to see more SC peeps will be there!!!

Ciarathallya
06-25-2006, 11:05 AM
okaaay so far it'll be:

Xia ~ Beatmania IIDX12
Beatrix ~ FFIX
Pink ~ Dragon Pink

but we all know I get cosplay A.D.D. so this is bound to change (well Beatrix is firm).

RynxEnvy
06-25-2006, 12:04 PM
RynXEnvy: You're the SC cosplayer aren't you? glad to see more SC peeps will be there!!!

Yeah I know =D!
I hardly know anyone from SC that's going, aside from me and my two friends, that is.

brandie
07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
i'm going and nothing short of a natural disaster or the second coming will stop me! hehe. i will cosplaying as Summoner Yuna but I'm not sure if I will both days. Maybe my Rinoa gear will be done by then.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah I know =D!
I hardly know anyone from SC that's going, aside from me and my two friends, that is.

cool! i love meeting sc cosplayers because...well...there aren't many of us!

Mell
07-09-2006, 06:43 AM
I hope to go; I went last year (it was my first con!) and had a blast, but last year my friend had a room at the hotel, and this year they booked up before I could get myself a room. T___T Still, I hope to find some way to go, even if I have to sleep in my car!

Eurobeat King
07-15-2006, 03:48 AM
Hey everyone,

There is a very good chance that I might actually be attending AWA this year! :) Originally I wasn't since the weekend after is AniMagic, but since I haven't been there since my oneandonlytime back in 1999, I figured it's time I make an appearance there!

Funny how I'll be going to Atlanta in September for Dragon-Con, and then 3 weeks later I'll be returning to Atlanta for AWA.. But it's 2 different conventions, so for those who won't be going to D-con, I'll see you at AWA (and vice-versa) ;)

I probably won't cosplay, since it'll be my first time there (as Eurobeat King and with cosplay.com) so I'll want to take lots of pictures for all 3 days!

I'm excited about going, and look forward to seeing familiar faces from other cons and meeting new faces & cosplay.com members for the first time!

See you all in September!! :skidude2:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Eurobeat King: YAY! That's so cool that you're coming. Can't wait to meet ya

Eurobeat King
07-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Eurobeat King: YAY! That's so cool that you're coming. Can't wait to meet ya

Thanks! I know that a lot of cosplayers won't know me too well, unless they're friends that I know, or go to other conventions (like AX, Otakon, Katsucon, A-cen, A-kon, etc.) so I look forward to meeting new people! :)

Utai Mitsumo
07-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Thanks! I know that a lot of cosplayers won't know me too well, unless they're friends that I know, or go to other conventions (like AX, Otakon, Katsucon, A-cen, A-kon, etc.) so I look forward to meeting new people! :)

I won't know you (I'll find you though!), but for some odd reason, one of my cosplay accomplishments is getting my pic taken by you! You take such great pics of cosplayers!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-15-2006, 08:45 PM
I won't know you (I'll find you though!), but for some odd reason, one of my cosplay accomplishments is getting my pic taken by you! You take such great pics of cosplayers!

same here! that's how i know him!!! it's such an...honor to get pics taken by Eurobeat King, Mab, and Kevin Lillard. Those 3 photographers are awesome and take wonderful pictures. They make the worst costume look great (such as my own...i hope they can do something to those craptacular pieces of fabric o.O)

Eurobeat King
07-15-2006, 09:51 PM

I'm pretty easy to recognize.. ;) And most of the time, I usually am the one to find cosplayers, so if you plan to cosplay from Bleach and/or KH (looking at your galleries), I'll find you at those repsective gatherings at AWA!

same here! that's how i know him!!! it's such an...honor to get pics taken by Eurobeat King, Mab, and Kevin Lillard. Those 3 photographers are awesome and take wonderful pictures. They make the worst costume look great (such as my own...i hope they can do something to those craptacular pieces of fabric o.O)

Now now.. don't forget about Lionel who takes pics for usagichan.com ;) He's been going to AWA more years than I have, takes great pictures, makes great props, and is one of the main reasons I'm able to attend AWA this year! So give it up for my Bad Boy photographer-partner also! ;)

Draculina
07-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Just FYI, Eurobeat King...there is a very large contingent of Hellsing cosplayers meeting on Saturday mid-morning (around the costume contest), location TBA. I think your work is excellent and we would be HONORED if you'd like to come by...so far, there's about 25-30 of us (we're close to having a full cast for the manga)...may I PM you to discuss it more?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Lionel? *thinks* OH YEAH! He does awesome pics too! That's why i don't name names. completly forget about people. There are actually a whole bunch of great photographers out there...and i just need my picture taken by ONE of them...ONE to say that i have good pictures of SOME costume i have/planned :)

Draculina: now you're trying to book the King there before the rest of us have a chance? LOL! May any Hellsing cosplayer be apart of that? I may can whip up that Schrodinger i was promising someone i'd do...

Eurobeat King
07-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Just FYI, Eurobeat King...there is a very large contingent of Hellsing cosplayers meeting on Saturday mid-morning (around the costume contest), location TBA. I think your work is excellent and we would be HONORED if you'd like to come by...so far, there's about 25-30 of us (we're close to having a full cast for the manga)...may I PM you to discuss it more?

I try my best to get pictures of gatherings, provided they're not too insanely crazy (don't want to run the risk of damaging my cameras) but I'll be there for the Hellsing gathering. If you simply list the day/time/location here or in the appropriate thread, I'll make not of it, and I'll be there. :) Since I'm not cosplaying, it makes it easier for me to move freely and take pictures.

Ciarathallya
07-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Man saturday is gonna be the suck. Gatherings here there and everywhere. Already ppl are on the AWA site trying to line up photo shoots and stuff so that it will not interupt/conflict with pre-judging. I so am gonna have to bring tylenol with me this year. Oh yeah... brainwashing more of my friends into going. Yay for subliminal messages.

no
frakkin
way
*faint*

Jekka
07-16-2006, 12:38 AM

That's GREAT news! I usually only get to see you at Katsucon's, and I've always thought you've taken truly awesome pictures with a great eye.

phantomthief
07-16-2006, 04:03 AM
no
frakkin
way
*faint*

Okay, so we're not allowed to fangirl other Sephiroths, but what about photographers? *evil grin*

Nyaaaaaaa! I... don't think I've ever met EBK in person so... Yay! One more person I must track down!
Or, then again, if you're coming to the KH/FF gathering on Saturday afternoon... That should make the tracking a whole lot easier =^.^=

You wonderfully awesome photographers are some of the only things keeping us cosplayers sane after a convention >.>

~Ari-chan

Eurobeat King
07-16-2006, 05:08 AM
That's GREAT news! I usually only get to see you at Katsucon's, and I've always thought you've taken truly awesome pictures with a great eye.

Thank you. :) Not sure if AWA will be as busy as Katsucon, but considering that AWA will use a hotel AND a convention center, it looks to be quite big, and so I'll have my hands full that weekend!

Okay, so we're not allowed to fangirl other Sephiroths, but what about photographers? *evil grin*

Nyaaaaaaa! I... don't think I've ever met EBK in person so... Yay! One more person I must track down!
Or, then again, if you're coming to the KH/FF gathering on Saturday afternoon... That should make the tracking a whole lot easier =^.^=

You wonderfully awesome photographers are some of the only things keeping us cosplayers sane after a convention >.>

~Ari-chan

wow.. EBK more popular than Sephiroth?? no way... haha :razz: But thanks for your compliment! I'll probably be at the FF/KH gathering, so hopefully I'll be able to take pics of the gathering. Hard to get SOLO pictures during pic gatherings, but if you find me before/afterwards, feel free to ask me for a solo picture or two.

Ciarathallya
07-16-2006, 08:24 AM
~Ari-chan Yesh! Of course there are certain exceptions. :bigtu:

ravenmist
07-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Greetings! Recently moved to GA and as of now my husband and I will be going to AWA. Plans may change, but I'm keeping it open for now. No clue as to costumes yet. Job hunting. Woohoo. No money, no costumes, no convention. I hate not going in costume. So we shall see! I can make costumes pretty quickly and there's still some time. If we go it'd probably be on a Saturday/Sunday. Atlanta is about 2 hours from me, ick.
We'll see what happens!

Toastersix
07-18-2006, 09:15 PM
:bigtu: Hey everyone,

There is a very good chance that I might actually be attending AWA this year! :) Originally I wasn't since the weekend after is AniMagic, but since I haven't been there since my oneandonlytime back in 1999, I figured it's time I make an appearance there!

Funny how I'll be going to Atlanta in September for Dragon-Con, and then 3 weeks later I'll be returning to Atlanta for AWA.. But it's 2 different conventions, so for those who won't be going to D-con, I'll see you at AWA (and vice-versa) ;)

Hehe I'll see you at both D*Con and AWA! ^^ AWA is really small compared to Katsu, but it's a nice little con. Heh and now I'm not very pressed for finishing Dizzy by Dragon*Con! Since you're coming to AWA, I guess I could try and fini that Ayane costume I've been putting off for a while for AWA. I can almost bet that I'll be the only DOA cosplayer there. (The con typically has a relatively low percentage of cosplayers compared to, say, Katsucon.)

And as for SC cosplayers, I'm from SC. XD

Thanks! I know that a lot of cosplayers won't know me too well, unless they're friends that I know, or go to other conventions (like AX, Otakon, Katsucon, A-cen, A-kon, etc.) so I look forward to meeting new people!

I know you!

Winters Knight
07-18-2006, 09:35 PM
I'll definitely be at AWA this year. It'll be a new con for me so I'm looking foreward to it. I guess 8 cons in a year is my most so far lol. This should get me a good idea of which cons I like and want to return to. AWA seems to be a nice little relaxed con so hopefully that'll be good.
I'm going to try to get Lind done, and I'll definitely have Paine and Lenne with me and Maybe Rinoa.. not sure on that one. It's gonna be interesting and I guess things are really still up in the air as far as costumes. There's a lot I want to make but I might not have enough time or money.

~Jenn

Eurobeat King
07-18-2006, 11:12 PM
:bigtu:

Hehe I'll see you at both D*Con and AWA! ^^ AWA is really small compared to Katsu, but it's a nice little con. Heh and now I'm not very pressed for finishing Dizzy by Dragon*Con! Since you're coming to AWA, I guess I could try and fini that Ayane costume I've been putting off for a while for AWA. I can almost bet that I'll be the only DOA cosplayer there. (The con typically has a relatively low percentage of cosplayers compared to, say, Katsucon.)

I'm glad that I'll see you at both bons, V. :) I know that cons get bigger each year, so I know that while AWA may seem small to you, there still we be a good # of cosplayers there for me to take pictures of.

You should try to finish Dizzy for D-con if Becca is trying for her Milia costume also, and I hope you do finsih that Ayane, even though I'm not cosplaying DOA at AWA (I will, though, at D-con.) Haha I'll see your bet and say you won't be the only DOA girl at AWA. ;)

I'll definitely be at AWA this year. It'll be a new con for me so I'm looking foreward to it. I guess 8 cons in a year is my most so far lol. This should get me a good idea of which cons I like and want to return to. AWA seems to be a nice little relaxed con so hopefully that'll be good.
I'm going to try to get Lind done, and I'll definitely have Paine and Lenne with me and Maybe Rinoa.. not sure on that one. It's gonna be interesting and I guess things are really still up in the air as far as costumes. There's a lot I want to make but I might not have enough time or money.

~Jenn

Glad I get to see you at both cons also, Jenn. :) It'll be nice to see you switch gears in cosplay with your non-anime costumes at DC, and then back to anime/video-game shtuff at AWA. And at least if I miss any of your costumes at Otakon (although I hope NOT to) i'll get 2 more chances at the cons in September. See you soon!

kalajessta
07-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I can't believe that AWA is less then two months away. It's my first AWA and I'm so excited (not about the long 15 hour drive though). I have to get started on my costumes.

phantomthief
07-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I can't believe that AWA is less then two months away.

O.O Thanks for the heads up! *runs off to work*

~Ari-chan

Kaicyios
07-20-2006, 02:57 AM
Count Seele in.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I can't believe that AWA is less then two months away. It's my first AWA and I'm so excited (not about the long 15 hour drive though). I have to get started on my costumes.

*EEP!!!* I really better start mine! Ugg...so much work left to do...so many things left to buy.

teddybomber005
07-22-2006, 10:36 AM
I might come.I am going to start college this year. It depends on If I can get stay and get a ride with someone from my new school.

Miroku205
07-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I can't believe that AWA is less then two months away.

I can't believe how fast AWA is coming, thank goodness my costumes mainly are complete I just have to do some minor work and changes and they will be complete

noahthesnake
07-22-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm coming to AWA! It'll be my first convention! WEEE! I'm so excited. And less than two months away! I hope I can finish my costume by then. x.x

sweet_magic
07-22-2006, 12:29 PM

15 hours? Just thinking about that makes my head dizzy.

...But, it'll be worth the long drive. ^^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-22-2006, 12:48 PM
15 hr. drive? Dedication! I think my drive is probably only 4-5 hrs...Great thing the bf just got a car so my hoopdie doesn't have to try and survive the drive

edit: just checked mapquest: It's a 5 hr. 54 minute drive. W/ my driving...we'll be there in 4 :) haha. I'm so excited

sweet_magic
07-22-2006, 01:14 PM
15 hr. drive? Dedication! I think my drive is probably only 4-5 hrs...Great thing the bf just got a car so my hoopdie doesn't have to try and survive the drive

4-5 hrs?! XD That's like going on a trip to Savannah for me. But I know you don't live in GA so that makes sense too.

Getting there is only going to take 45mins-1hr(Depends on traffic). I know the year before, it would have only taken us 30mins, but ended up being almost 2hrs, due to us not knowing how to actually get near the Galleria. And we were using directions at that. XP

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-22-2006, 01:16 PM
yeah, i live in SC near NC...But i am sure the trip is well worth it. We plan to leave EARLY friday morning! (probably around 5 or 4 am)

Miroku205
07-22-2006, 03:02 PM
I live in SC as well, but closer to GA, for us it is going to be about a 3 hour drive. Reason is because I live in the upstate of SC.

noahthesnake
07-22-2006, 05:05 PM
I live in TN near Chattnooga, so I'm pretty close to the Georgia border. It takes me about 2-3 hours. I could not STAND 15 hours! Where are you coming from?

phantomthief
07-22-2006, 07:04 PM
15 hours? Whoa that's... like going to New York XD

I'm actually in Colorado so I'm flying in =^.^= Should be there 6 am your time.

I love time zones XD I'm leaving Colorado at 1 am, arriving in Atlanta at 6 am, but it was only a 3 hour flight. :3
Maybe I should make a quick Sohma Ayame costume so I can get a "Snakes on a Plane" picture!!!

~Ari-chan

YumikoTorii
07-22-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm going to the con~ I live in NC, like right on the eastern coast. xD I'm cosplaying a rp character, Iruka Umino, Wufei from Gundam seed, and possibly Sasori from Naruto in his Akatsuki pajamas! Ha~. Not sure when we're leaving... But I think we might be staying at the Sheraton or something. I have a friend coming with. Unfortunately, Im without a license so my mom is carrying us~ Ahhh. XD But she said we might be able to take some cosplayers in with us if anyone is unable to find a room~

R-chan
07-22-2006, 07:55 PM
hey Yumiko there's no shame in getting rides from your parents to cons. I mean do you really want to be the one driving the mean streets of ATL? lol j/k Cobb galleria area isn't all that bad.
man I'm excited about the king visiting our humble awa. I'll make it to D*C as well. so 2 chances to see the legend lol *gets back to costume making*

Jekka
07-22-2006, 09:13 PM
-_- I live in Maine. I don't think I could drive it, so I'm flying out from Boston.

Heck, even Maine --> DC area is a good 14 hours..

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-22-2006, 10:57 PM
hey Yumiko there's no shame in getting rides from your parents to cons. I mean do you really want to be the one driving the mean streets of ATL? lol j/k Cobb galleria area isn't all that bad.
man I'm excited about the king visiting our humble awa. I'll make it to D*C as well. so 2 chances to see the legend lol *gets back to costume making*

I really hope the Cobb galleria isn't a bad area o.O the horror stories i have heard about big cities including ATL scare me away. My hometown area is somewhat bad (parts), but it's a small town so nothing too drastic. I don't want to witness a murder or anything...or get mugged and have no way back home. o.O Can anyone ease my worries? Is the area bad?

Ragresen
07-23-2006, 08:34 AM
The Cobb Galleiria is not in a bad area. Actually of all the counties to have a Con in Cobb is one of the better ones when it comes to areas. This is a con you can feel safe at walking over to the big mall across the street with out the need to be in groups.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-23-2006, 04:33 PM
great! that's good news right there! I better stay away from the mall, however, because then i won't have money for the dealer's room

finalfantsy86
07-23-2006, 05:12 PM
I live in S.C. about a 5hr 30 min drive ...not that bad......I'M coming as a crossplay of Albel Nox...(If you don't know who he is or have never heard of Star Ocean...Then i'll be the one cosplaying a guy who wears a purple wrap skirt and and a purple tank top that has been pretty much cut in half....)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-23-2006, 05:21 PM
where do you leave in SC, finalfantasy? Sounds like around my area since we are both about the same distance away. LOL!

Jekka
07-24-2006, 03:23 AM
Maybe I should make a quick Sohma Ayame costume so I can get a "Snakes on a Plane" picture!!!

~Ari-chan

I came across that post a bit late, but I wanted you to know I appreciate it greatly.

"I have HAD IT with these SNAKES!"

finalfantsy86
07-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I live in Hampton County...Its in the south eastearn part of the state near hilton head island...its on the border line of S.C. and GA....

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-25-2006, 03:59 PM
i know Hilton Head. I'm just glad MORE SC people will be there...b/c there is so few....

finalfantsy86
07-25-2006, 09:34 PM
I know!!....I wish I could get my friend to come with me but the travling Issue and time to make His costume is getting slim....Plus he Doesn't look like the character he wants to cosplay

finalfantsy86
07-25-2006, 09:37 PM
even though I tell him to do it anyway but he says no even though he really wants to go.....

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-25-2006, 10:35 PM
you don't HAVE to look like the character to cosplay them. If that was the case, i could never cosplay o.O

CeeDeeRom
07-25-2006, 11:16 PM
i was wondering who would be cosplaying naruto at awa because im thinking of cosplaying hinata. :)!

sweet_magic
07-25-2006, 11:23 PM
you don't HAVE to look like the character to cosplay them. If that was the case, i could never cosplay o.O

XD Amen to that!

finalfantsy86
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I know...I tell him to cosplay it anyway but he just says no thanks...

ricashaye
07-30-2006, 04:19 AM
I will be there. WOO!

finalfantsy86
07-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Yay!!^^More people!!!^^<3<3<3<3

Mell
07-30-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm coming from Birmingham, AL. It'll be my second year at AWA, last year's being my first con ever!

SaccharineDream
07-30-2006, 10:55 PM
I have been working so hard on my Komugi costume recently, there is no way I am backing out of coming now ^^ BTW Mell, I like your avatar, I kinda want to make a paddle myself, but not a yuri one. Something different maybe X)

finalfantsy86
07-31-2006, 01:10 PM
I hope to see you all there!!^^

KairixRoxas
07-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey people.Im goin to AWA this year..First con ever..Hehe. Im probably gonna be one of the many Kairi's there,so if you see a Kairi with a Roxas,and in the Kh2 dress..that will more than likely be me.Im kinda nervous to go to my first convention..any tips?:lost:

finalfantsy86
07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Cons are fun don't be nervous so I've heard!!!!^^.... even though it will be my first con too!!I hope to meet you there!!maybe we can be friends!!.....

KairixRoxas
07-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah I am realllly hoping I wont be too nervous.This will be my friend's second con I believe,so I'm really depending on him to help me through the con ^_^

NiGHTmaren
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
My chances just increased that I can go this year, seeing as how a friend of mine is driving up from Orlando to this convention. I'll keep my fingers crossed! If I do go though, I have no idea which costumes of mine I should bring...hmmmm.

Ciarathallya
08-01-2006, 03:52 PM
My chances just increased that I can go this year, seeing as how a friend of mine is driving up from Orlando to this convention. I'll keep my fingers crossed! If I do go though, I have no idea which costumes of mine I should bring...hmmmm.
*cough*subliminal message says do Rydia*cough* :toothy:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-01-2006, 05:02 PM

*cough* *another sub. message* KENSHIN! I'll be there as kenshin...and you KNOW i love your kenshin's (in case you've forgotten...I pmed you about your floral kenshin like last month) I will attach myself to your arm if you wear your kenshin...

NiGHTmaren
08-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I'll probably bring a good mix of costumes, my faves (Rydia, Floral Kenshin, maybe a Rei costume...must have a Rei costume!), and also make Helios from Sailor Moon finally since I know there will be some Sailor Moon cosplayers around. Lucca will probably be packed as well, and maybe Relm if she is done in time since I am making her for Amano's World in October. If I do go, this will be my first out of state con since I moved to Florida 2 years ago. Yeah, I really need to get to cons OUT of this state and make some new friends, haha.

Asphy
08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
ill probably be going...
this will be my first con
i couldnt make it the last 2 years...due to it being on homecomming weekend of my school >.>
i was gunna do a dir en grey cosplay with my friends, but as things are...i might end up being Reno (FF7). and thats fine...and easy. :P

finalfantsy86
08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Yay!!^^....more people!!^^:D

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-01-2006, 10:28 PM
I'll probably bring a good mix of costumes, my faves (Rydia, Floral Kenshin, maybe a Rei costume...must have a Rei costume!), and also make Helios from Sailor Moon finally since I know there will be some Sailor Moon cosplayers around. Lucca will probably be packed as well, and maybe Relm if she is done in time since I am making her for Amano's World in October. If I do go, this will be my first out of state con since I moved to Florida 2 years ago. Yeah, I really need to get to cons OUT of this state and make some new friends, haha.

my first "out-of-state" con too! I say that b/c i live in SC...and there are no cons...but the con i do attend is in NC i and live on the border. So...yeah, first out-of-state con as well. lol I know it would be cool to meet you in person. I admire all your costumes ^_^ you're so great. haha

Miroku205
08-01-2006, 11:02 PM
My chances have just increased greatly that I will be going so I should unless something really bad happens. I will be cosplaying Maes Hughes from FMA, Ayato Kamina in his civilian clothes and his clothes he wore in episodes 18-21.

KairixRoxas
08-02-2006, 03:01 PM
My chances have just increased greatly that I will be going so I should unless something really bad happens. I will be cosplaying Maes Hughes from FMA, Ayato Kamina in his civilian clothes and his clothes he wore in episodes 18-21.

Heh will you be carrying around a picture? lol:toothy: If anyone wants to hang out at the Con with my friend and I,lemme know.We are both new to AWA,but shes not new to the whole convention scene.So we are both going to be confused where alot of the things are.Unless they have event maps...that would help.Anyway-hug hug- See yall there!

Ciarathallya
08-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Lucca will probably be packed as well, and maybe Relm if she is done in time since I am making her for Amano's World in October.
I am so friggin jealous.

NiGHTmaren
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Awww, don't be!!!! I am thinking Relm won't be done in time, since I am making Maron's purple saint gown as my main costume, and that's going to eat up all my spare time. =/ Definately bringing Kenshin, Rukia, and Rydia, not sure if anything else will be packed though since it's a long drive to the con in a packed car and I have to keep some of my more fragile costumes home.

Lystrade
08-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I'll be there all weekend! My costumes are in my sig! :D I'm so excited, first out of state con ever. *_*

Miroku205
08-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Heh will you be carrying around a picture? lol:toothy: If anyone wants to hang out at the Con with my friend and I,lemme know.We are both new to AWA,but shes not new to the whole convention scene.So we are both going to be confused where alot of the things are.Unless they have event maps...that would help.Anyway-hug hug- See yall there!

I might have a picture if I can get one in time. ^_^

KairixRoxas
08-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Heh,you have like a month or so...:bigtu: So yeah..you have plenty of time to find a pic.

Miroku205
08-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Yep, so I need to get started finding one. :)

Ciarathallya
08-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Awww, don't be!!!! I am thinking Relm won't be done in time, since I am making Maron's purple saint gown as my main costume, and that's going to eat up all my spare time. =/ Definately bringing Kenshin, Rukia, and Rydia, not sure if anything else will be packed though since it's a long drive to the con in a packed car and I have to keep some of my more fragile costumes home.
Okie. I need to make sure I get more Bleachy goodness this year. I didn't get enough pics last year. May as well do this while I'm thinking about it:

Friday: Ragnarok Online
Saturday: FFIX
Sunday: uncertain

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Friday: Ragnarok Online
Saturday: FFIX
Sunday: uncertain

I should do that too...the sig is totally WRONG (as usual, i forget to change it when i add costumes)

Friday: Ni-Na(DDR), KH1 Yuffie (uh..Kingdom Hearts)
Saturday:Tai (Digimon), Kenshin (Red, Manga version)
Sunday: hmm...either the random Cat Gurl or my ghetto Sasuke which is all ready made...

Miroko: Are you no longer doing Gantz? I couldn't because i gained weight and my fat butt won't look good in a body suit o.O

finalfantsy86
08-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Sat:Albel Nox
(Maybe)Sun:Inuyasha..if I get it done on time....

Miroku205
08-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Miroko: Are you no longer doing Gantz? I couldn't because i gained weight and my fat butt won't look good in a body suit o.O

Nope, i will be doing it at my next con hopefully, which will be Animazement 07

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Nope, i will be doing it at my next con hopefully, which will be Animazement 07

glad to hear you're coming to my "home" con!

KairixRoxas
08-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Hey..I was thinking we could make a little 'break the ice' group so we can all make new friends...PM me if Interested..People so far : 3...XD

Yoshiii
08-05-2006, 06:21 AM
I'll be there...

But I'm keeping my costume for Friday and Saturday secret.

I'm gonna own life so hard.

Ah, God, I love being unique!

XD

UnwantedKikyo
08-05-2006, 06:03 PM
hmmm okk mostly Jrock like last year.

Friday-Photoshoot AYA (psycho le cemu) & Miu bodysuit version (DearS)
Saturday-Filth Kyo (Dir en grey)
Rave-Bunny raver or matching with rave sisters
Sunday-Miu again or Filth Kyo again

SilentCAt
08-06-2006, 01:58 AM
My Felicia is nowhere near done and its a month away