PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Cosplay Challenge Voting is up!

Katasha
01-28-2006, 08:48 PM
http://www.kakumeimedia.com/canadian/

The Voting is Finally up!

Michiko chan
01-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Is anyone else having a really hard time picking which girl to vote for? There's 3 or 4 who are absolutely amazing! Every other category has just one person who's jumped out at me, but not the girl's one. TwT

Yunalicia
01-30-2006, 03:10 PM
all my votes went to SMA cosplay :toothy: I just love Heki's work so much!

Vicky
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
not too many entries surprisingly

TribalButterfly
01-30-2006, 04:59 PM
I cast all my votes! :)

mokulen22
01-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Done voting! I have to agree though not many people entered; I'm surprised.

Kawaii Akina
01-31-2006, 12:10 PM
I just finished voting. Never knew there was something like this ^^;;

Kaijugal
01-31-2006, 12:42 PM
not too many entries surprisingly

I seem to recall them having some wierd requirement(s)? for entering, which is why I ultimately didn't. I was going to do it just for a kick. *shrugs*

Good Luck to everyone who entered! ^_^

Lafiel
01-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah I didn't enter either... didn't know about it lol
Most of the cosplayers seem from the toronto area.
Congrats to everyone who wins.

Uchiha Clan
01-31-2006, 05:34 PM
casted all my votes. =) SMA rules.

Edgar Strife
01-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Is anyone else having a really hard time picking which girl to vote for? There's 3 or 4 who are absolutely amazing! Every other category has just one person who's jumped out at me, but not the girl's one. TwT

Yup, I having a very, very hard time to choose. Its very hard to choose since everyone has work very hard with there cosplay and made them beautiful. Anyway, I have casted my vote and I whish everyone the very best of luck in the contest.

Mekou
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I didn't enter because I didn't consider any of my costumes good enough. =) I don't recall the requirements being "Weird". They were fixed so that people didn't have to worry about information being stolen. I guess ultimately many people were still suspicious.

I kinda of hope they do this again sometime. =)

shiro_hikaru
01-31-2006, 10:59 PM
the requirements originally asked for some validation of Canadian citzenship (ie. birth certif, etc.) I don't know how they fixed that though.

Kia
01-31-2006, 11:08 PM
I didn't enter because I didn't consider any of my costumes good enough. =) I don't recall the requirements being "Weird". They were fixed so that people didn't have to worry about information being stolen. I guess ultimately many people were still suspicious.

I kinda of hope they do this again sometime. =)
Same, I would have entered as well, but I didn't have enough costumes I'm happy with to meet the requirements. Oh well ... here's to hoping they run it again!

shiro_hikaru
01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't understand how they can verify that only Canadian Citzens can vote...

oh well, I hope that if they do run again I'll actually have something I consider a costume and not a closet stuffer

Infini
01-31-2006, 11:28 PM

On the main page it states that you do not have to be a Canadian citizen to vote. So, anyone can vote. You only have to be a Canadian citizen to enter.

Kia
01-31-2006, 11:30 PM

oh well, I hope that if they do run again I'll actually have something I consider a costume and not a closet stuffer
UPDATE (Jan. 28): Voting is now open and will end on February 29th. You do not have to be a Canadian citizen to vote in this contest.
Um ... no, you don't have to be a citizen to vote.

Edit: :: shakes fist at Infini :: You beat me to it! :p

Pirate Queen
02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I voted as well! I agree though, it was very hard to pick between the girls. There were three of them which stood out to me amongst all the others. The men wasn't as diffucult. But nonetheless it still took me a good 7 minutes to decide.
---
I wasn't really surprised not a lot of people entered. I recall before there was some debate about the entering requirements. It had something to do with showing some personal information. A lot of people were skeptical about it.

Katasha
02-02-2006, 11:40 PM
I had a fun time voting. Well I didnt vote in the female section though of course. But its a fun little contest!

kuko-chan
02-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Done my voting! The females catagory was a tough choice. It's hard not to have a bias opinion because I recognize so many of them, I want them all to win! Ah well, let the best cosplayer win. I hope those that entered had fun! I kinda regret not entering myself.

Vicky
02-04-2006, 12:34 AM
I seem to recall them having some wierd requirement(s)? for entering, which is why I ultimately didn't. I was going to do it just for a kick. *shrugs*

Good Luck to everyone who entered! ^_^

Yes, you are correct!
I recall they originally wanted proof of citizenship and a lot of people thought it was a bad idea. they changed the requirements but i didn't wanna bother at that point. Plus i dont have too many costumes under my belt. maybe next time!