PDA

View Full Version : who saw who... and such...

Firestar
01-29-2006, 01:07 AM
i, like alot of people ended up meeting alot of people here... and running off to do something before i got there contact info.
so basically.
this is just like a who saw who thread and such.
so i guess, post what you cosplayed what days (or if you didnt cosplay, just say what you looked like that day)
and then if you saw anyone above you, let them know.

basically.
i was there saturday and didnt really cosplay (didnt get a chance to make my moogle or yuna costume).
so i had pikachu ears and a pikachu tail.
black fftl hoodie.
and jeans with stars on them and such.
i didnt think i was that hard to miss.
even though i wasnt in costume.
but yeah.
it'd be nice to find a few of the people i ended up meeting.
<3

Equine
01-29-2006, 02:20 AM
yay, good thread!

i went saturday only (i just got back); i was battle sango from inuyasha. yeh. i met a lot of people, so if you met me....let me know! XD and if you were spike from cowboy bepop (whose name i forgot; gomen!!) message me! yay! heheh, im hyper.

aznbassplayer
01-29-2006, 01:35 PM
yea, i didn't cosplay but i was wearing a green hoodie from split (it's a brand of clothing) and i had a small messenger bag around myself but it had 2 pins on it; one was a storm trooper pin and the other was a batz maru pin. and i had kahki (is dat how ya spell it?) pants on. or maybe it was more of a brownish color? my badge name was jen jen but i should've put aznbassplayer, since dat's my cosplayer name.

i saw a shitload of cosplayers but i saw 2 dat i knew on cosplay.com. i don't know em personally but i saw shiya wind (she does really good kairi cosplays) and pikminlink (my friend told me she was a girl! i thought she was a guy! i was sooo shocked). but yea, pikminlink can do some tite cosplays. so yea, i came on friday but i had to wait for my friend for 3 hrs to come. oh btw, she did a rikku beserker costume. did u see her? and she also did one from some weird anime idk of but it made her look like a cowboy. her badge name's angie.

oh btw, if anyone saw me, i was playing ddr with my friend and a bleach cosplayer.

CrimsonYoukai
01-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Saturday Only goer too!

Saw & Chatted with:
Ragnarok RO group
Ami Yuy
KH 2 Sora guy
Orochimaru from the PMX masq
David Wong - artist/storyteller/mean funny man @ the exhibit hall

Just saw:
Jared
Karisu-sama (duh)
Lots of well known photographers. XD
Gundam Person from PMX (i think)
And other people from Cosplay.com

Firestar
01-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Equine - i might have talked to you for awhile. who were you with?

aznbassplayer - when were you on ddr cause i think i met you too.

aznbassplayer
01-29-2006, 02:38 PM

well, i don't remember talkin to you or seeing you. i dunno wat time i was ddr to tell ya the truth. wat were u wearing on friday?

Firestar
01-29-2006, 03:01 PM
ohh.
that was on friday.
nevermind...
that wasnt you that i saw.

CelestialAurora
01-29-2006, 04:32 PM
i only went Saturday and i was cosplaying as Seras Victoria from Hellsing. i wore her blue-ish uniform from the anime.

well, i got there with a bunch of my friends and then later on we met up with the people we were planning to meet. and i saw a lot of cosplay.com members that i recognized. i was tempted to fangirl them. lol well, i'm happy i got to talk to most of them. ^^

does anyone know if that AC Cloud that performed in the masquerade is a member of cosplay.com? and if he is, what's his username?

Equine
01-29-2006, 04:57 PM

i was with three gothic lolita and a freya from chobits.

Firestar
01-29-2006, 06:25 PM
nope that wasnt you eitherrrr. oh well.

Gowa-chan
01-29-2006, 06:29 PM
On Friday i was the girl with the 'Squee' sign advertising her webcomic, (you know you loved the sign >.> ) And on Saturday I was Kazekage Gaara . . . i really should have had a notepad to get the info of all the friends i made u_u

CelestialAurora
01-29-2006, 06:49 PM
i really should have had a notepad to get the info of all the friends i made u_u
yes! i should've done that too! T_T

starlet_flower
01-29-2006, 07:20 PM
yes! i should've done that too! T_T

ditto, i totally wish i'd done that also...

on friday i was the Female Squall, and yesterday, I was Dion Rogers Rinoa and Utena.

stefaniecat
01-29-2006, 10:46 PM
does anyone know if that AC Cloud that performed in the masquerade is a member of cosplay.com? and if he is, what's his username?

I know the AC Cloud - he's not a Cosplay.com member. I'm not sure how it worked exactally, but that whole group was related as cousins or friends of cousins - I'm IRL friends with the Reno (Red-Haired Turk who got beat down in the Masquerade)

Depending on what you're currious about, or need to reach him about I can try and get a message to him.

Midnight
01-30-2006, 12:52 AM
I was there all day Friday in my Uchiha Sasuke gear...playing righthand-man to Orochimaru.
And then I came very late on Saturday as original Squall Leonhart. I later changed into my Ravenclaw Student Uniform for about half an hour before I left. =P

I saw plenty of people I know from the forums, from the various conventions I've been to, a bunch of our beloved photographers, and many more!

Princess_Zelda
01-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Yeah I saw a few Reno's and I saw two AC Clouds, but I only went Saturday for a few hours (I was sick this whole weekend and I'm STILL sick!). I also saw KH Sora, I saw Spike, Ed, and Julia (I also cosplayed Julia), two Indiana Jones (which kinda suprised me), HP cosplayers, I thought I saw Pikminlink (btw PL, if you're reading this, I'm SO sorry I didn't make it to the Zelda gathering, :'( forgive me!), I also saw a Saria, oh and I saw a couple really good Rudes. I saw a crap load more people, but it's just not coming to me rite now :(

I know I wasn't there long on Saturday, but did anyone see a beltless Julia??? I was really hoping I would've came back today as Tetra, but it just wasn't in the cards.

Reno_kun
01-30-2006, 02:12 AM
I saw lots of people few who I knew and some just meeting for the first time I was the Reno with LONG red hair.

PikminLink
01-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah I saw a few Reno's and I saw two AC Clouds, but I only went Saturday for a few hours (I was sick this whole weekend and I'm STILL sick!). I also saw KH Sora, I saw Spike, Ed, and Julia (I also cosplayed Julia), two Indiana Jones (which kinda suprised me), HP cosplayers, I thought I saw Pikminlink (btw PL, if you're reading this, I'm SO sorry I didn't make it to the Zelda gathering, :'( forgive me!), I also saw a Saria, oh and I saw a couple really good Rudes. I saw a crap load more people, but it's just not coming to me rite now :(

I know I wasn't there long on Saturday, but did anyone see a beltless Julia??? I was really hoping I would've came back today as Tetra, but it just wasn't in the cards.

:O i did not see you at all. where were you? i didnt make it to the gathering either because I had TeniMyUSA on stage rehersal.
my saturday was so crazy T_T

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 02:22 AM
I saw a few at the FMA meet. Can't name any off the top of my head besides Lily-Chan though.

Princess_Zelda
01-30-2006, 03:29 AM
:O i did not see you at all. where were you? i didnt make it to the gathering either because I had TeniMyUSA on stage rehersal.
my saturday was so crazy T_T

I'm so sorry, I was there for only a few hours, plus I wanted to see your group perform and support you guys, but I missed that too. GRRR!

You didn't go to the gathering??? Tsk-Tsk!

inuashley
01-30-2006, 09:57 AM
yea, i didn't cosplay but i was wearing a green hoodie from split (it's a brand of clothing) and i had a small messenger bag around myself but it had 2 pins on it; one was a storm trooper pin and the other was a batz maru pin. and i had kahki (is dat how ya spell it?) pants on. or maybe it was more of a brownish color? my badge name was jen jen but i should've put aznbassplayer, since dat's my cosplayer name.

i saw a shitload of cosplayers but i saw 2 dat i knew on cosplay.com. i don't know em personally but i saw shiya wind (she does really good kairi cosplays) and pikminlink (my friend told me she was a girl! i thought she was a guy! i was sooo shocked). but yea, pikminlink can do some tite cosplays. so yea, i came on friday but i had to wait for my friend for 3 hrs to come. oh btw, she did a rikku beserker costume. did u see her? and she also did one from some weird anime idk of but it made her look like a cowboy. her badge name's angie.

oh btw, if anyone saw me, i was playing ddr with my friend and a bleach cosplayer.

I think i might have been the Bleach cosplayer. I was Hitsugaya from Bleach on Friday and Sunday and playing quite a bit of DDR the whole weekend.

CelestialAurora
01-30-2006, 11:05 AM
I know the AC Cloud - he's not a Cosplay.com member. I'm not sure how it worked exactally, but that whole group was related as cousins or friends of cousins - I'm IRL friends with the Reno (Red-Haired Turk who got beat down in the Masquerade)

Depending on what you're currious about, or need to reach him about I can try and get a message to him.
well, i just want to know if he's going to Anime Expo because i want to take pics with him in my AC Aerith costume. ^^

EDIT: btw, tell him i was the Seras Victoria in the blue uniform from the anime.

Dany
01-30-2006, 11:23 AM
I saw more people than I can count....some of them whose faces I actually recognize just going through the thread here.

If you went to the Masquerade, you saw me... kind of hard to miss the Big Pigtails o' Doom at the front of the house...

kabuki_KILLER
01-30-2006, 12:47 PM
I saw a lot of people and everyone was pretty nice. I chatted with some people and they were all dorky and chill. Much <3

Not a lot of people came up to me though, but they did give me a lot of odd glances. I was wrapped in a lot of bandages splattered with blue ink. Probably the only jrocker there, but I saw lots of lolita cosplays. None of whom, by the way came and said anything to me. :bigcry: No biggie. I'm not hung up on these little things.

Dany
01-30-2006, 01:00 PM
I saw a lot of people and everyone was pretty nice. I chatted with some people and they were all dorky and chill. Much <3

Not a lot of people came up to me though, but they did give me a lot of odd glances. I was wrapped in a lot of bandages splattered with blue ink. Probably the only jrocker there, but I saw lots of lolita cosplays. None of whom, by the way came and said anything to me. :bigcry: No biggie. I'm not hung up on these little things.

Well, I noticed you....in fact, I really liked the outfit :D (my inner sleeping glamrocker started whacking at my goth side saying "WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THAT??") My trick was that I was usually running from one thing to another, if I wasn't stopped for photos (especially with D!), and that whole "I have no idea who she is, I don't want to just look like a complete dork, wahwahwah" thing.

I have a hard time just walking up to people unless I'm vaguely acquainted with them somehow ;)

Chizome
01-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Inuashley! It's meeeee, the insane chick that was the DDRing Pocky box!!! <3! I FOUND YOU!!! >.>

Gainax Boy
01-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Inuashley! It's meeeee, the insane chick that was the DDRing Pocky box!!! <3! I FOUND YOU!!! >.>

You were the Pocky!! ZOMG!! ^__^

Yeah, I was there as Ishida (Bleach) on Friday, Snape and Shinji on Saturday, and Shinji and Luke Skywalker on Sunday.

I was mostly in Snape though (practically ALL DAY Saturday ^^)

Estel
01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Though I'm about 1/2 concious at the moment, I think I can do this.

I talked to, and/or met:

Friday (Rum Party):
Captain Jack (and all crew, too much work to list 'yall)
Spoon (who I <3 a lot)
Gainax Boy
Elizabeth (um... I didn't ever actually catch a name, but yes, Elizabeth)

Saturday:
Luna (more <3)
All those crazies at the HP gathering

Sunday:
Mainly the same people

Sorry if I forgot people... I'm still very disoriented after this weekend.

daoutlaw
01-30-2006, 03:28 PM
The following peeps I've met :

Gowa, Hughes *the only hughes in the whole frickin con*, Ashley, GB, Michelle, Julia, Vlad *my evil twin Luffy...no wait, Im the evil one. He's the good one*, Lisa, Tiffany, Lacie, 'Fer, Angelica, Reno w/Rinoa *and vice versa*, Aya, Toni, Laura and her One piece friends, Kisame/Kira, Devi *Itachi*, TK *only TK I know*, and eveyone else that was at the Naruto, Bleach gathering and my friend from IE that I talk to semi-daily basis.
*anyone else Im forgettin, lemme know since my memory can get blankity-blank*

What I was :
Hisagi Shuuhei - Bleach
Sasori of the Red sand - Naruto *one with bloody orange hair*
Luffy - One Piece *Only for Masq and Rum party*

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 03:40 PM

Gowa, Hughes *the only hughes in the whole frickin con*, Ashley, GB, Michelle, Julia, Vlad *my evil twin Luffy...no wait, Im the evil one. He's the good one*, Lisa, Tiffany, Lacie, 'Fer, Angelica, Reno w/Rinoa *and vice versa*, Aya, Toni, Laura and her One piece friends, Kisame/Kira, Devi *Itachi*, TK *only TK I know*, and eveyone else that was at the Naruto, Bleach gathering and my friend that I talk to semi-daily basis.

What I was :
Hisagi Shuuhei - Bleach *I still say Shuuheis coulda took down the 'Shiros*

Oi, Luffy! We're gonna have to get the "Luffy Bot" picture up here some time :rockon:

Jubei-chan
01-30-2006, 03:42 PM
I saw all of Matt^2, Videl, BMC (I'm not naming names cus you boys and girls know who you are!), daoutlaw (sorry I slapped you around, but you have to stop trying to eat my brains), IE peoples, Estel [she went from a man to a chick and had me really really confused (Aragorn cleans up nice)], Both Cap'n Jacks, LadyAmaryllis, Amy Yuy, Roge Marvel (always had that camera), Rosebud (talk about a triple take when I saw you in your Kiba costume), and others that I hopefully didn't run too fast past. I had a really really really really great time. Really!!! Thankies!

daoutlaw
01-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Earthbounder : hell yes!! you know anyone who has that pic?

Jubei : You dont have to apologize for slapping me around. didnt hurt at all. Plus I was zombie remember? so I had to try eat your brain.

Earthbounder
01-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I know someone who has a couple pics of it, just a matter of time before I get my hands on em. Once he sends them to me they'll be in my gallery~!

Firestar
01-30-2006, 05:52 PM
kabuki_KILLER;; i actually do remember you.
i ended up stopping next to you to eat cookies from the con-suite then some friends came, took a picture of you and then i ended up going with them.

but other than that, and one other person, and that captin jack person, i dont recognise anyone else hereeee.
even after this thread.

oh wellllll.
=/

L-Lamb
01-30-2006, 05:59 PM
aaaahhh Earthbounder you were the greatest Hughes!! I kept wanting to run after you but everytime I saw you we were late for something and my friends held me back ><
I saw/met all the awesome photographers, Karisu (one of my cosplay idols and yay for your isao!), the two death note girls, char and ziggy (*loves*), some of the masq contestants (sword guys, harry potter group *loves on real long blonde hair*, skit #10 *sooo good* and many others), Dani and many more.
We had such a great time. We were three girls who were inseperable...early saturday we were belldandy, myoubi and air. Late Saturday we were the Fruits Basket group in the masq.
Sorry if we missed talking or taking pictures for some...we were soooo tired then >_<

Neo_Serenity
01-30-2006, 07:56 PM
... some of the masq contestants (sword guys, harry potter group *loves on real long blonde hair*...

*blush* Thanks!

Your group was awesome- my whole group just totally fangirled all over the painting and designs. Congrats on your win(s)!

I think... I met just about everyone since I was the crazy chick running up to people and asking them about their costumes, then rewarding them with a Hall Cosplay Ribbon.

Congrats to all who recieved one. Good Job!!

AuroraHermione
01-30-2006, 08:05 PM
I met a bunch of people at the FMA gathering, but the only ones who I know who they are are Lily- chan and Earthbounder (because Winry now owns Hughes bwahahahaha) and then there was that crazy little hogwarts girl who kept poking Hughes and then there was the girl that I sang Every Heart at Karaoke on Friday and we were talking about choir and stuff... she went to Agoura High School if I remember correctly and she was dressed as a chararacter from Bleach if my friend was correct.

L-Lamb
01-30-2006, 08:15 PM
wow thank you so much for that! we're not very experienced cosplayers so things like this really mean a lot!
You guys were awesome too. We were keeping our fingers crossed for your group and are so glad you guys won ^_^ You were all soo nice!

*blush* Thanks!

Your group was awesome- my whole group just totally fangirled all over the painting and designs. Congrats on your win(s)!

Michi
01-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I had a lot of fun meeting people from the boards that I hadn't met yet, and spending more time with friends I had met before since the con was so laid back and allowed for it. :bigtu:

I think you gave me Pocky on Sunday. XD

stefaniecat
01-30-2006, 09:10 PM
well, i just want to know if he's going to Anime Expo because i want to take pics with him in my AC Aerith costume. ^^

EDIT: btw, tell him i was the Seras Victoria in the blue uniform from the anime.

As far as I know that entire group will be at AX, most likely reprising their costume set, and I'm sure they'd love to see an AC Aerith complete them ^^ And I definitly would demand to shoot pictures of that

Edited for stupidity... /still not recovered from the weekend....

DizzyConscience
01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
I was Eiri Yuki(gravi)/Day off Havoc(Fma)

:X

AuroraHermione
01-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Were you at the FMA photoshoot???

Captain Gundam
01-30-2006, 10:05 PM
yeah i saw earthbounder (even got a pic with our signs) ami yui, soyo, master zero, loli-chan etc. just to name a few since i met quite a few there.

CelestialAurora
01-30-2006, 10:33 PM
As far as I know that entire group will be at ALA, most likely reprising their costume set, and I'm sure they'd love to see an AC Aerith complete them ^^ And I definitly would demand to shoot pictures of that
you mean Anime Expo? lol ^^ well, that's awesome! i would love to be the AC Aerith for their group!

Jubei-chan
01-30-2006, 10:59 PM
A HUGE Thanks to Anele for my first hug at ALA. And let me tell you, this was no ordinary hug. It was a hug well over due. It was a great way to start the con!

Late Saturday we were the Fruits Basket group in the masq.
Sorry if we missed talking or taking pictures for some...we were soooo tired then >_<

::points at self:: I was the Tonks of the Harry Potter group that kept fangirling over your costumes! I was just really really impressed with how beautiful/handsome/pretty you three were. Congrats on everything!!! Well deserved!!!

HybridTwist
01-31-2006, 12:12 AM
I think I got to talk with everyone that I wanted too (keyword, "I think"). There are some people I wish I could have talked too longer like PikminLink, Yuna, CelestialAurora, Chaz, Jaina Solo, Jubie-chan (and everyone else in our room >.<), Michi (I'll warn you when my Asuka loving friend comes to a con ;) ), and Daitenshi just to name a few (sorry to the people that I forgot. I still remember you, but my brain seems to be dead from work).

Well, as for what I cosplayed:

Friday: Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Saturday: Leorio (HunterxHunter), Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) and KAT-TUN (the only in the KAT-TUN group)
Sunday: James (Nobuta wo Produce)

kabuki_KILLER: Do you plan to wear your Mana again? I really want to take some shots of that costume, I think it's really well done.

InvaderKiani
01-31-2006, 02:12 AM
i saw tokyo kitty anele and gainax boy!

Mistress09
01-31-2006, 02:25 AM
aaaahhh Earthbounder you were the greatest Hughes!! I kept wanting to run after you but everytime I saw you we were late for something and my friends held me back ><
I saw/met all the awesome photographers, Karisu (one of my cosplay idols and yay for your isao!), the two death note girls, char and ziggy (*loves*), some of the masq contestants (sword guys, harry potter group *loves on real long blonde hair*, skit #10 *sooo good* and many others), Dani and many more.
We had such a great time. We were three girls who were inseperable...early saturday we were belldandy, myoubi and air. Late Saturday we were the Fruits Basket group in the masq.

You guys had some great detailing work on your Furuba costumes. They were very clean and the fact that you were working with satin! Great job guys!

Yuna
01-31-2006, 07:02 AM
I saw Michi and her bum. It was amazing.

inuashley
01-31-2006, 09:20 AM
I met a bunch of people at the FMA gathering, but the only ones who I know who they are are Lily- chan and Earthbounder (because Winry now owns Hughes bwahahahaha) and then there was that crazy little hogwarts girl who kept poking Hughes and then there was the girl that I sang Every Heart at Karaoke on Friday and we were talking about choir and stuff... she went to Agoura High School if I remember correctly and she was dressed as a chararacter from Bleach if my friend was correct.

Yay! That was me! I was the Karaoking, DDRing Hitsugaya cosplayer ^_^

FlowerOfThCourt
01-31-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey ya! I remember a lot of you from here, I didn't get to talk to many of you though. So I'll let you recognize me!
Well I was-
Friday: Kisa (Yellow dress, tiger plushie)
Orihime (Neon hair, flower skirt, purple shirt and Rokka Kon XD)
Saturday: Rebecca (I have a pic in my gallery of her, I was mistaken for an RO cosplayer a lot XD)

Hazel Chaz
01-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Did anyone talk to our guests of honor? Inoue-san (and his wife Tamie), PMBQ, Karisu, Didjiman...

(I'm sitting at home with a sore throat, trying to catch up on my reading. *Cough*hack*sniff*)

AuroraHermione
01-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Whoo hoo karaokeing was fun!!! We shall have to do an encore performance of Every Heart at Anime Expo (Do they have karaokeing? I dont know cause anime la was my first con) and maybe ill actually know the words then haha!!! Great costumes by the way!!!

Gainax Boy
01-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Did anyone talk to our guests of honor? Inoue-san (and his wife Tamie), PMBQ, Karisu, Didjiman...

OOHH! OOHH!!! I did!! ^___^

Dany
01-31-2006, 02:57 PM

It was kind of hard not to talk to Karisu and Didjiman... at least for me anyhow! Between masquerade and dolly things.... ;D

Shiya Wind
01-31-2006, 02:59 PM
I saw you too, aznbassplayer! DDR. ^^
I saw you and your friends, Equine! I also saw a lot of people from IE and here. I was that kh2 kairi and TRC Sakura wandering around with a Sesshi and sango pirate, and a Syaoran. XD I saw most of you. ^^

Super No 1
01-31-2006, 04:37 PM

I talked to Karisu and Didjiman and I recieved my "Pretty Boy" and "Unofficial Photographer" ribbons in the process.

Hazel Chaz
01-31-2006, 07:46 PM
OOHH! OOHH!!! I did!! ^___^
Are you going to post a synopsis of the interview somewhere?

Equine
01-31-2006, 08:18 PM

My friend Haru took a picture with Inoue-san. she was really excited! XD

I saw you and your friends, Equine! I also saw a lot of people from IE and here. I was that kh2 kairi and TRC Sakura wandering around with a Sesshi and sango pirate, and a Syaoran. XD I saw most of you. ^^

yes, i remember you very well! XD
and now im just seeing you everywhere, lol. <3

sassygirl05159
01-31-2006, 08:23 PM

hey its alexis j's cousin and i can get a hold of the AC Cloud what ever that means hes my bro

sassygirl05159
01-31-2006, 08:27 PM
:bigtu: hey its alexis, j's cousin and i can get a hold of the AC Cloud hes my bro

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
and then there was that crazy little hogwarts girl who kept poking Hughes
I feel soooooooo special now....

Met and talked t: Sbout everybody...We became a large group of cool people. I also hung out with Black and White Mages on Friday. I have a pitchure with bInoue-san as well!:bigtu:

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=Hazel Chaz]Did anyone talk to our guests of honor? Inoue-san (and his wife Tamie), PMBQ, Karisu, Didjiman...QUOTE]
I talked to Karisu, PMBQ, and Inoue-san...and that guy from DBZ...xD

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 11:25 PM
I was sooo smart. I got the contact info of the group I was hanging out with. That includes Hughes!=D

stefaniecat
01-31-2006, 11:53 PM
I also hung out with Black and White Mages on Friday. I have a pitchure with bInoue-san as well!:bigtu:

/Waves

That white Mage (with Giant Blue Hammer) was me ^^

Welcome to Cosplay.com

hey its alexis j's cousin and i can get a hold of the AC Cloud what ever that means hes my bro

Oh goody, someone from your group had the sense to join the community ^^ I'll see you guys at AX, and maybe before then if you want skit help or something (coreographer ^^)

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 11:55 PM
/Waves

That white Mage (with Giant Blue Hammer) was me ^^

Welcome to Cosplay.com

Yeah, I figured I should make one.=]
And I saw that it was you.=D
<3

stefaniecat
02-01-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I figured I should make one.=]
And I saw that it was you.=D
<3

Just thought I'd mention it 'cause you totally didn't recognize me when I said "Hi" to you on Saturday (neither did your brother, I think) since I'd totally changed my hair about and went from Bright Red to Dark Brown lol.

You guys were fun to hang out with on Friday, and I hope that pannel we all went to was as interesting for you as it was for us.

Three cheers for hot glue!

Sonsko-chan
02-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Just thought I'd mention it 'cause you totally didn't recognize me when I said "Hi" to you on Saturday (neither did your brother, I think) since I'd totally changed my hair about and went from Bright Red to Dark Brown lol.

You guys were fun to hang out with on Friday, and I hope that pannel we all went to was as interesting for you as it was for us.

Three cheers for hot glue!
And duct tape!!!=D
I loved the pannel! It was really great!

Sorry I didn't recognize you....it was the hair.

I'll tell me brother you say hi!=]
You two were really cool and I'm glad we met you.

I'm going to try to make an Elysia Hughes cosplay for AX '06.=D

Sagara-san
02-01-2006, 12:27 AM
As Jubei Kibagami for the Rum Party III I saw; Chibi Jack Sparrow and her Will Turner friend(Estel), Eccentric Shinobi, and too many more to count now.

As the Baseball Furies Warchief I saw; (even though they aren't on the boards) the people from Mega 64, and many others who I can;t remember now.

In case y'all didn't know I was Dr. Wierd for the ALA Stand-up Comedy show

Ellome
02-01-2006, 01:44 AM

Gowa, Hughes *the only hughes in the whole frickin con*, Ashley, GB, Michelle, Julia, Vlad *my evil twin Luffy...no wait, Im the evil one. He's the good one*, Lisa, Tiffany, Lacie, 'Fer, Angelica, Reno w/Rinoa *and vice versa*, Aya, Toni, Laura and her One piece friends, Kisame/Kira, Devi *Itachi*, TK *only TK I know*, and eveyone else that was at the Naruto, Bleach gathering and my friend from IE that I talk to semi-daily basis.

What I was :
Hisagi Shuuhei - Bleach

<-- The Kisame/Kira/ex-Hantarou/etc

I know you >D I'm always like, "HAY REMEMBER ME" xD Ahem. ^_^

kabuki_KILLER
02-01-2006, 02:11 AM
State alchemist: Yes. I do plan on wearing it again, though i don't know when. That entire procedure (hair, make-up, bandaging) takes 5 hours...and then shaving of the brow (yes, I only have one brow right now), but I do it anyways...solely in the name of fun.

Firestar: I might not have recognized you because your avatar is of your face covered. LOL. And it's really hard to notice people with my one eye. XD

Dany: No problems. A lot of people were like, "WTF are you supposed to be?" XD

Super No 1: I tried to talk to you (out of recognition from PMX) and you looked at me like I was bleeding blue blood! Ok...I sort of was. :crylaugh: Just Kidding. The people at Denny's looked at me even more weirdly and sort of dispersed when I came near.

L-Lamb
02-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Ellome was fun to meet!! Good people!

I talked to Karisu (although after the con and at the Volks store).
Such a wonderfull person with gorgeous dollfies and the cutest daughter ever.

daoutlaw
02-01-2006, 02:29 AM
<-- The Kisame/Kira/ex-Hantarou/etc

I know you >D I'm always like, "HAY REMEMBER ME" xD Ahem. ^_^

yea and Im always like "hey~ Of course I remember you."

sure was fun as hell meeting you.

Ellome
02-01-2006, 03:16 AM
:D Aw, LaLa :D

Ahaha, Tasu & Eve & Michi & I all stopped by Volks too xDD

Hehe suuuure, DaOutlaw xD Just kidding :D

Yus~ and we'll see each other more, I'm sure. Are you doing Fanime? Or just AX?

RivetSPOOn
02-01-2006, 04:46 AM
Hey Estel ^_^ Glad you got your stuff back; I stumbled back into the hotel room after the Dance ended and somehow managed to notice it was gone, despite my state XD

*hugs* See y'all again at AX :D

Lessee, I ran into the Pocky box, the .... uhm. One of the younger volunteers, met her while setting up the Con Suite, as well. Ah, hell.

I was the volunteer with the purple ALA headband and the orange kitty ears, I was the hippie pirate manning the Shot-checkers at the Rum Party, and I was the chick with the glowstick in the boot at the Adrenochrome dance that lingered about the DJ table. XD

Earthbounder
02-01-2006, 10:43 AM
I just remembered the Pocky Box ^_^

I gave her a hug and got a free Pocky, which really made my day becaus I was starving >.>; (Yes I know a single pocky hardly qualifies as filling, but it helped.)

daoutlaw
02-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Hehe suuuure, DaOutlaw xD Just kidding :D

Yus~ and we'll see each other more, I'm sure. Are you doing Fanime? Or just AX?

both Fanime and AX

sassygirl05159
02-01-2006, 03:03 PM

He might be going that cloud with the huge sword is my brother we still need an aerith to :) and a few terks
i went as ac tifa

Kasui_Enoki
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Aww man this is the hard part XD Trying to remember what I cosplayed..

Friday:
-Tao Ren (Shaman King)
-Ashley Grahm (RE4)

Saturday:
-Ashley Grahm (RE4)
-Sasori (Naruto)

Those are the only important ones.. I ended up changing 5 times on Friday.. but I can't remember into what >_>

Daosh R
02-01-2006, 06:16 PM
It was so great hanging with every one! I had good time talking to Tadao
Tomomatsu too.He's so cool! Btw I was the Gippal wandering around..^^

Kurai_811
02-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Lessee, I ran into the Pocky box, the .... uhm. One of the younger volunteers, met her while setting up the Con Suite, as well. Ah, hell.

I was the volunteer with the purple ALA headband and the orange kitty ears,

younger volunteer?? i think that was me. i was like, the youngest person there on Thursday. ^^' u were with a girl with black cat ears on most the time too, and i think you only tolled me "Spoon" was your name. ...didnt c u much after that though...

Thursday: i was the kid with the Yuki Sohma hat on, who died when some1 turned the lights on. x_x *twich*

Ellome
02-01-2006, 11:23 PM
both Fanime and AX

Awesome, I'll see you at both :D

Michi
02-01-2006, 11:45 PM
I saw Michi and her bum. It was amazing.

It was certainly the highlight of MY con weekend. :heart:

Michi (I'll warn you when my Asuka loving friend comes to a con ;) )

Haha, awesome. *prepares to hide* KIDDING.

daoutlaw
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Awesome, I'll see you at both :D

sure thing :rockon:

Gainax Boy
02-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Fanime and AX .... prepare to ROCK!! (and meet and greet) ^^

daoutlaw
02-02-2006, 01:23 AM
dont you mean...

Fanime and AX

Duel 1

LETS ROCK!!

*sorry, playing Guilty Gear X2 right now*

RivetSPOOn
02-02-2006, 01:25 AM
younger volunteer?? i think that was me. i was like, the youngest person there on Thursday. ^^' u were with a girl with black cat ears on most the time too, and i think you only tolled me "Spoon" was your name. ...didnt c u much after that though...

Yeah, that was me ^_^ And that was you XD I hung out mostly in the late night stuff, so I was kinda sparse during the day-light hours. Sorry about that.

Chizome
02-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Haha, I think I was the second or third youngest volunteer. AND THE POCKY BOX! I'm so glad I helped out a starving fan! XD

CelestialAurora
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
He might be going that cloud with the huge sword is my brother we still need an aerith to :) and a few terks
i went as ac tifa
i remember seeing an AC Tifa there. i think that was you. ^^;; i'd be happy to be your AC Aerith if you guys want me to. ^^

Super No 1
02-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Super No 1: I tried to talk to you (out of recognition from PMX) and you looked at me like I was bleeding blue blood! Ok...I sort of was. :crylaugh: Just Kidding. The people at Denny's looked at me even more weirdly and sort of dispersed when I came near.
I've been around the block a few times and I still find it weird when people recognize me. When that happens, my vocabulary is usually reduced to "Hey" and "Wow".

YoshidaEri
02-03-2006, 02:46 AM
I saw R.Cutie(another Hello!Project cosplayer and LJ user). She is super awesome!
I was....:
From 10am-Noon Sautrday:
Risako Sugaya(Berryz Kobo) GAG 100 Kai bun Aishite Kudasai(click here for pic) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=575163)
Noon-10pm Saturday(my husband made me go to bed after the awards ceremony, we were both extremely tired and I hadn't slept much the night before)
Erika Miyoshi/Viyuden - Kaccho Ii Ze JAPAN(click here for a pic Eurobeat_King took, it's my favorite one of me in this costume) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=578651)

Also I gave this performance. (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZVGVEVW)(sorry I don't know how to get it streaming, it's a megaupload link)
I won the "Best Chereography in the Novice Division" award :)

Anyone remember me?

kabuki_KILLER
02-04-2006, 03:35 PM
I saw R.Cutie(another Hello!Project cosplayer and LJ user). She is super awesome!
I was....:
From 10am-Noon Sautrday:
Risako Sugaya(Berryz Kobo) GAG 100 Kai bun Aishite Kudasai(click here for pic) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=575163)
Noon-10pm Saturday(my husband made me go to bed after the awards ceremony, we were both extremely tired and I hadn't slept much the night before)
Erika Miyoshi/Viyuden - Kaccho Ii Ze JAPAN(click here for a pic Eurobeat_King took, it's my favorite one of me in this costume) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=578651)

Also I gave this performance. (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZVGVEVW)(sorry I don't know how to get it streaming, it's a megaupload link)
I won the "Best Chereography in the Novice Division" award :)

Anyone remember me?
I saw you! ^^;

Firestar
02-08-2006, 01:59 AM
wow. this topic really blew uppp.
it's so interesting how im on here before and after a con a whole lot, then after than im never on anymore. hah seriously amazing.
&
kabuki_KILLER;; haha yeah its true, thats a shitty picture i used as an avatar. thats actually how i look though, minus the bandana over my mouth. i had pikachu ears though. (im pretty sure i have a few pictures of that in the gallery thing).

DJ Zephyr
02-14-2006, 08:23 PM
I wasn't wearing a costume, but some friends remember me... I'm DJ, the kid with the HUGE green backpack and long hair (I even brought a boombox in it XD)... I remember Hughes/L/Earthbounder (cause of RABID fangirls), daoutlaw (I pointed you out as ebil Luffy)... and some others...

I'm hoping to see you guys at AX (I'm planning a Sven and Urahara costume... (They're pretty much the same anyhow...) that means cutting my hair possibly)

If you guys want pics of certain things (Luffy bot, "We Are the Pirates", Plushmaster Hughes... I have them...)

FlowerOfThCourt
02-15-2006, 11:06 AM
I shall list:
People from this thread:
Inuashley: (I hung out with you for a while in the karaoke room on Friday. I was the 'Hime.)
State_alchemist: (I saw you at the FB gathering and the bleach one too)
Kurai_811: I saw you in the karaoke room too and talked to you a bit.
And more too but they haven't posted.

I saw almost all of you. But don't ask me to type all of it!

AuroraHermione
02-15-2006, 02:22 PM
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's boombox guy!!! Haha I was Winry who was hanging out with you guys.... and who's money you were jacking!

Kurai_811
02-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Haha, I think I was the second or third youngest volunteer. AND THE POCKY BOX! I'm so glad I helped out a starving fan! XD

i think you where the secend...i didnt see anyone else below 18... actualy, i only met like, one person who was younger then me at the con who was above 7yrs old. o.o nee... WHERE'D ALL YOU JAILBAITS GO?!?? o.O O.o

...uh...*coughhackahem* uh, yeah...anyway. <p I HATCH FINALY FOUND YOU, POCKY BOX! BWAHAHAH!>=) :schitzo: hi Sam! ^__^ ha ha, now i kno your screen name! Chizome! ...er...you are Sam...arent you? o.O or am i completly wrong? :lost: she was the only giant pocky box i saw/knew.

MakimachiMotoko
02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Ha! I was a jailbait... 15 years old. I was harada Risa from D.N. Angel on Saturady if anyone saw me...
I think i saw inuashley (I was the sakura without the wig at Anime-magic), FireDramage, and the Sango battle costume cosplayer...

EccentricShinob
02-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey I saw lots of yall, I was the guy with the sword ^_~

Kurai_811
02-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey I saw lots of yall, I was the guy with the sword ^_~

i saw u! u where the Zabuza with the Sasuke boxerz, right? (i could be wrong, sorry) if ur not, just ignore me ^^'

inuashley
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Yay! a lot of people saw me! I think I am the youngest cosplayer here. I'm 13 and I won't turn 14 until July 13th, and yet I am still about a foot and a half taller than Kurai_811! Chibi chibi chibi! ^^

Kurai_811
02-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm 13 and I won't turn 14 until July 13th, and yet I am still about a foot and a half taller than Kurai_811! Chibi chibi chibi! ^^

*coughwitchcough* :hafha:

dammit, and im a full g##damn year older then u 2!! >___<
im SO gonna get u! ><

FlowerOfThCourt
02-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Yay! a lot of people saw me! I think I am the youngest cosplayer here. I'm 13 and I won't turn 14 until July 13th, and yet I am still about a foot and a half taller than Kurai_811! Chibi chibi chibi! ^^

*sigh* Oh great, I'm younger. 13 and my birthday is August 31. Well I at least I have an excuse for being short. ^.^

Kurai_811
02-22-2006, 04:16 PM
*sigh* Oh great, I'm younger. 13 and my birthday is August 31. Well I at least I have an excuse for being short. ^.^

hey, at least i kno inuasley personally, i dont kno u! now im being picked on by total strangers! :bigcry: waaaaaahhh! :bigcry:

how tall r U????? huh? huh? o.O O.o im 5feet even, how tall r u??? I MUST KNO! 9___6

---
hey look! the we're completely off topic! yay? ^o^

firedramage
02-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Ha! I was a jailbait... 15 years old. I was harada Risa from D.N. Angel on Saturady if anyone saw me...
I think i saw inuashley (I was the sakura without the wig at Anime-magic), FireDramage, and the Sango battle costume cosplayer...

Waves hi.:toothy:

MakimachiMotoko
02-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Waves hi.:toothy:
*frantically waves back* Well that's one person who knows me!! Maybe I should be more social next time... -_-...

firedramage
02-22-2006, 06:39 PM
*frantically waves back* Well that's one person who knows me!! Maybe I should be more social next time... -_-...

That was your first convention?

MakimachiMotoko
02-22-2006, 07:06 PM
That was your first convention?
nope! But the first time i went without my parents. They don't allow me to be social. haha

firedramage
02-22-2006, 07:11 PM
nope! But the first time i went without my parents. They don't allow me to be social. haha

Well, you have a few friends.

MakimachiMotoko
02-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, you have a few friends.
Thanks to you guys! ^_^. Hey, I think we are online at the same time!! cool...

FlowerOfThCourt
02-23-2006, 11:52 AM
hey, at least i kno inuasley personally, i dont kno u! now im being picked on by total strangers! :bigcry: waaaaaahhh! :bigcry:

how tall r U????? huh? huh? o.O O.o im 5feet even, how tall r u??? I MUST KNO! 9___6

---
hey look! the we're completely off topic! yay? ^o^

Haha I wasn't picking on ya I was just wallowing in my short misery. I met you at the convention actually. (In the karaoke room on Friday I was the girl with the bright orange wig, in Orihime from Bleach. I have pictures of my costume in my gallery) I didn't get to talk to you long though. And to answer your question I'm 5'0 and a half. I just look shorter 'cause my shoes have no heels. XD

firedramage
02-23-2006, 12:18 PM
yay, good thread!

i went saturday only (i just got back); i was battle sango from inuyasha. yeh. i met a lot of people, so if you met me....let me know! XD and if you were spike from cowboy bepop (whose name i forgot; gomen!!) message me! yay! heheh, im hyper.

Hey, whats up? I'll get those pics of you and your friends to you as soon as I get time.

firedramage
02-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I was there at the FMA gathering on Sat. as the miniskirt alchemist.

AuroraHermione
02-23-2006, 06:35 PM
I know you!!! I was Winry in her travel outfit, I talked to you about how everyone thought that you were Winry, and noone realized who I was!!!

Kurai_811
02-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Haha I wasn't picking on ya I was just wallowing in my short misery. I met you at the convention actually. (In the karaoke room on Friday I was the girl with the bright orange wig, in Orihime from Bleach. I have pictures of my costume in my gallery) I didn't get to talk to you long though. And to answer your question I'm 5'0 and a half. I just look shorter 'cause my shoes have no heels. XD

oh gawd, i met(or at last talked to) so many people at ALA, im really sorry, but i dont remember talking to u... ^^' i do though, remember seeing u in that costume alot at the con though. im sorry i dont remember u. :sweatdrop:
oooh! >< dammit! another 13 year old whos TALLER then me!! >___< what have u all been eating?! o_o
um.. oh yeah, i havent watched Bleach YET. sorry.

jeez my memory sux... gomennasai

firedramage
02-23-2006, 07:08 PM
I know you!!! I was Winry in her travel outfit, I talked to you about how everyone thought that you were Winry, and noone realized who I was!!!

That was funny.

Equine
02-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Hey, whats up? I'll get those pics of you and your friends to you as soon as I get time.

hey there! i know you!! :D that's cool about the photos, no rush. but at least this time if the email doesnt work, you know where to find me here! ^^

Karisu-sama
02-24-2006, 07:54 AM
I saw loads of people from Cosplay.com at ALA :), however I didn't get a chance to chat with nearly as many as I would have liked. :(

Won't be at Fanime or even its "rival" my beloved BayCon due to scheduling conflict with Costume Con this year (CC is not usually on Memorial Day! Darn the folks in Des Moines for picking that date!), but I expect to be at AX as usual! Ciao! :D

FlowerOfThCourt
02-24-2006, 10:14 PM
oh gawd, i met(or at last talked to) so many people at ALA, im really sorry, but i dont remember talking to u... ^^' i do though, remember seeing u in that costume alot at the con though. im sorry i dont remember u. :sweatdrop:
oooh! >< dammit! another 13 year old whos TALLER then me!! >___< what have u all been eating?! o_o
um.. oh yeah, i havent watched Bleach YET. sorry.

jeez my memory sux... gomennasai

It's cool.:bigtu: My memory is bad too. *sweatdrop* Haha everyone remembers me by my wig. (Well it was bright) ALA was really fun though.

inuashley
02-25-2006, 11:22 AM
It's cool.:bigtu: My memory is bad too. *sweatdrop* Haha everyone remembers me by my wig. (Well it was bright) ALA was really fun though.

I of course remember you, who could forget the neon Hime'? JK:) It was fun singing Bleach Karaoke on Friday(esp. since the whole room was just Bleach cosplayers at one point)^_^

FlowerOfThCourt
02-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I of course remember you, who could forget the neon Hime'? JK:) It was fun singing Bleach Karaoke on Friday(esp. since the whole room was just Bleach cosplayers at one point)^_^

Exactly! :toothy: I was doing bad at it, so I danced and tried to look like I was saying the words right. XD And then I started waving my Kon around like a lighter at a rock concert.:rockon: Man was I hyped up on sugar. @.@

Chizome
03-06-2006, 02:19 PM
i think you where the secend...i didnt see anyone else below 18... actualy, i only met like, one person who was younger then me at the con who was above 7yrs old. o.o nee... WHERE'D ALL YOU JAILBAITS GO?!?? o.O O.o

...uh...*coughhackahem* uh, yeah...anyway. <p I HATCH FINALY FOUND YOU, POCKY BOX! BWAHAHAH!>=) :schitzo: hi Sam! ^__^ ha ha, now i kno your screen name! Chizome! ...er...you are Sam...arent you? o.O or am i completly wrong? :lost: she was the only giant pocky box i saw/knew.

Yes, it was me! And now I found YOU too... You and me and inuashley should really go raid the ramen place again. >.>

FlowerOfThCourt
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Oops! Earlier when I said my height it looked like I said I was 5'6! Eheh... I mean to say I was Five feet and a half Inch. Sorry 'bout that! (And the reason I'm posting this in a new post is because my computer won't let me edit my other one!)

chibi_chan
03-23-2006, 04:15 AM
Saturday Only goer too!

Saw & Chatted with:
Ragnarok RO group
Ami Yuy
KH 2 Sora guy
Orochimaru from the PMX masq
David Wong - artist/storyteller/mean funny man @ the exhibit hall

Just saw:
Jared
Karisu-sama (duh)
Lots of well known photographers. XD
Gundam Person from PMX (i think)
And other people from Cosplay.com

Oh i know the Orochimaru cosplayer, he is Evil Bishounen on this site. I was at this convention too but i chaged costumes so much i dont think anyone would know me ^^

chibi_chan
03-23-2006, 04:25 AM
I think I got to talk with everyone that I wanted too (keyword, "I think"). There are some people I wish I could have talked too longer like PikminLink, Yuna, CelestialAurora, Chaz, Jaina Solo, Jubie-chan (and everyone else in our room >.<), Michi (I'll warn you when my Asuka loving friend comes to a con ;) ), and Daitenshi just to name a few (sorry to the people that I forgot. I still remember you, but my brain seems to be dead from work).

Well, as for what I cosplayed:

Friday: Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Saturday: Leorio (HunterxHunter), Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) and KAT-TUN (the only in the KAT-TUN group)
Sunday: James (Nobuta wo Produce)

kabuki_KILLER: Do you plan to wear your Mana again? I really want to take some shots of that costume, I think it's really well done.

I was Ayame and Seres And i was looking for both the Kyo and the Anderson when i heard there was someone cosplaying them and yet i did not find you in ither costume. :_: I was only seres for a short while, My harconen was against code so i had to keep in in my room.

Kurai_811
03-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, it was me! And now I found YOU too... You and me and inuashley should really go raid the ramen place again. >.>

yes....we should. awsome idea! we should gather! <.< >.> inuashley! Kurai! Chizome! we must gather! 6____9 (<insane) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!1!!! XDDDD *uber hyper chibi mode* XDDDD