PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Cosplay Group!

Moonchild-Suki
01-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Ahha I was just wondering if there was any potenial Bleach cosplayers going to CN06? I would LOVE to start a kick ass Bleach Group
p.s Theirs already a Masumoto!

janmurphy
01-29-2006, 09:49 PM
ahh, all I can offer is a Ganjyu. Tis a good Ganjyu imho but not many ppl seem to like the character. Ill be going to CN06 though. =) Oh and im draggin 2 peeps with me, but im not sure what theyre doing yet. We have Ganjyu, Kuukaku and the 13th vice captains costumes, (were a family! get it?) but I think the Kuukaku wants a different character this time. And really with a shinegami outfit the other buddy could be anyone, dont know yet. Maybe Ill make him be Gin, got that coat from jump shop and never used it... Wish he was bigger, Id make him Isshin. Is anyone doing Isshin? Maybe we should start a list...

PS 11th squad kicks butt!

Moonchild-Suki
02-01-2006, 03:49 PM
OMG! That would be great I'll give me another cahnce to be Yourichi:D
But yes we should make a list! Great Idea!

black_london
02-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Christine you are going as Yourichi for CN too? I am almost done my Urahara for AN but I am doing Matsumoto for CN.

Pipiru
02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm making Ichimaru Gin's costume for AN, but I might wear it to CN too. ^__^;;

janmurphy
02-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Pipiru = http://www.cosplay.janchan.com/bleach.html
I have Gins costume, but it might not see any use.
Anyone know what are the sword rules of CN? Since so many Bleach characters have swords.

Kohana
02-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Well its a bit early...but I might be able to fix up my flashback Yoruichi cosplay for CN

Pipiru
02-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Pipiru = http://www.cosplay.janchan.com/bleach.html
I have Gins costume, but it might not see any use.
Anyone know what are the sword rules of CN? Since so many Bleach characters have swords.

That site helped A LOT. I found a good hakama pattern. Thank you so much. ^__^

janmurphy
02-16-2006, 12:13 AM
OMG your gonna make your own? Godspeed Pipiru. I bought mine for 30$ off a friend when I was in Japan. Wish I had more than one pair now but its harder to find em in Canada. Heres a bit of a tip, to make creases that NEVER come out, just make each crease a seam. Saw them do that in the Bleach musical, nifty idea. Doesnt look as traditional though.

Seems like not so big a group, maybe Bleach will be small at CN? Or is it just early?

Pipiru
02-16-2006, 10:26 AM
OMG your gonna make your own? Godspeed Pipiru. I bought mine for 30$ off a friend when I was in Japan. Wish I had more than one pair now but its harder to find em in Canada. Heres a bit of a tip, to make creases that NEVER come out, just make each crease a seam. Saw them do that in the Bleach musical, nifty idea. Doesnt look as traditional though.

Seems like not so big a group, maybe Bleach will be small at CN? Or is it just early?

Thanks for the tip! That'll help. My friend has a hakama, but he's going to be wearing it for the con. :( You're lucky you were able to buy one.

I only saw the backstage Bleach musical XD Although i couldn't understand the majority of it.. it was hilarious. :3

hikarilight
02-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Sorry to say that I won't be Bleaching it at CNA this year :T It's full of other stuff that I planned early. Now, my tradition is broken XD

Pipiru
02-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Sorry to say that I won't be Bleaching it at CNA this year :T It's full of other stuff that I planned early. Now, my tradition is broken XD

Woooah. You do have a ton of costumes XD I think it's actually increased the last time i posted on your lj.. XD You're still going to AN though right? I think you were doing Hitsuyaga then.. I gotta see you XD I'm still doing Gin, and the hakama is giving me a hard time. I might just wing it, and make a look-a-like hakama :3

hikarilight
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Woooah. You do have a ton of costumes XD I think it's actually increased the last time i posted on your lj.. XD You're still going to AN though right? I think you were doing Hitsuyaga then.. I gotta see you XD I'm still doing Gin, and the hakama is giving me a hard time. I might just wing it, and make a look-a-like hakama :3

Yup, I do even though I told myself not to make so much this year ==;; I don't think it increased but it could later on... ==;;

Yup, of course I'm still going to AN and that's where I plan to rewear Hitsu :3 :3 I can't wait to see you too~ Gin~~ Hakama isn't that hard but it can be interesting to work with....

Paige
02-25-2006, 09:38 PM
id like to go as orohime....if thats cool.

janmurphy
03-14-2006, 11:43 PM
And it is decided!!! My friend picked Shuuhei, Vice Captain, 9th Division. I was hopin for Shiba Kaien since I am doing Ganjyu, but I think he'll do a great Shuuhei and I dont have to make the sleeves and the air vent things that always take so much attention! woo. Still dont know who our 3rd is going as, prolly a girl.

Pazuzu
05-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Ahahaha topic revival :D;;;

Oh, what days is everyone going to wear their Bleach~? I'll be most likely going as Ulquiorra, and a friend is apparently going to wear Byakuya at the same time, though we haven't figured out what days, yet.

Choukou Megami
06-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Depending on what my plans are for going, if I don't make a new costume (which I probably won't) I will be wearing my Chizuru cosplay for one of the days. Check out my gallery and comment on her. Any changes I need to make?

hikarilight
06-15-2006, 10:33 AM
After some thinking and such, it looks like I can once again do BLEACH at CNA this year~ YAY~~

I'll be rewearing Hitsugaya again on Saturday just because I love Hitsu <3 <3

Moonchild-Suki
06-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Ah~ I can't wait for the CNA Bleach photoshoot, i guess I'll also see some people who cosplayed form Bleach at AN! XD

meepuns
06-16-2006, 10:37 PM
I can't waaaaiiittt either =D
I'll probably be wearing my Hinamori costume again from AN... though I still have to touch up some stuff and make new waraji @_@;

janmurphy
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
There is Ganjyu love!! Was reading the Bleach suits thread, neat idea that, and one of them will be Ganjyu. So happy!
Are we allowed to bring swords? Wooden ones, not real. Mine is even under a meter, cause its Ganjyus. And what day is usually the day for ones best costume and what day for the spare? Thats more a genral question yes, but theres not genral question thread so Im hoping you guys can tell me.
Then Ill tell ya which day my group is wearing Bleach =)

meepuns
07-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Hm.. I think the best day to show off your best costume would probably be saturday since it's usually the busiest day =D Sunday is usually the slowest and everyone's usually tired from the last two days of the con (from what I remember anyways :P) . Its always the day wit the least amount of cosplayers ><;
As for swords, I remember seeing people walking around with wooden swords so I'm pretty sure they're allowed. Though, the official site doesn't really mention any weapon policies (I probably missed it ^^;; ) except for in the Masquerade Rules where it says, "No dangerous or potentially dangerous props will be allowed." So.. I'm not 100% whether your sword will be allowed or not.

janmurphy
07-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the info meepuns. I guess Ill take it, even if they say no the worst that can happen is it get confiscated. And its not so hard a sword to make=)
We'll prolly wear ours sunday, planning some dynasty warriors as well and since those costumes are a lot harder to make I figure saturday sound best for them.
And Im finished Ganjyu! (mostly) I have the horrible habbit of looking to close at things then before I know it Im remaking them from scratch sooo Ganjyu's bag is in no fit shape to entertain at the moment. But thats not such a big thing.

Hltokiri
07-14-2006, 03:46 PM
i'll be rewearing my gin but dunno when....if the photoshoot is saturday i can't do it cause i have a advent children photoshoot that day too and i hate changing between photoshoots (lazy >_>; )

Citylights
07-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I can do soi fong if i get it together..

meepuns
07-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Alright I've decided, I'm definitely going as Hinamori Momo for CNA. =D
Though, depends what day we're having the photoshoot.. Either Friday or Saturday is good for me, but preferably Friday.. is it okay if I bring a few friends who are also doing Bleach cosplays?

Ferrari
07-31-2006, 10:08 PM
If I can get my custom Shuuhei cos finished then Ill be in for the phtoshoot.. but chances are it will only be the friday that Im wearing it =\

Rock nam Lee
08-10-2006, 12:59 PM
I'll definetly be there as Kenpachi!!

So where and at what time is the Photoshoot anyways?:confused:

jade_dincht
08-10-2006, 04:09 PM
I'll be there as rukia, with my subpar katana. I can't make props >0<

meepuns
08-13-2006, 07:03 PM
I think this thread is in need of an update . x_x;
According to the official Photoshoot info thread, the shoot's being held on Saturday. As for the time and location.. any suggestions? I forget what the convention center looks like so I can't really suggest anything. ;_;

As for people attending the photoshoot, so far we've got:
Sorry if I missed you; just post if I did ^^;;

Main Characters:
Kuchiku Rukia - jade_dincht
Orihime Inoue - Paige

Captains:
Soi Fong - Jen, Citylights (maybe)
Ichimaru Gin - Pipiru (maybe)
Unohana Restu - ChaoticMiracle
Hitsugaya Toushirou - hikarilight
Zaraki Kenpachi - Rock nam Lee

Vice Captains:
Hinamori Momo - meepuns
Hisagi Shuuhei - Craig, ChaoticMiracle's sister, Ferrari (maybe)
Matsumoto Rangiku - black_london, NanaBisou
Abarai Renji - Hans_Einberg
Nanao Ise - Hans_Einberg's friend

Other Characters:
Luppi - Pazuzu
Shihouin Yoruichi - Moonchild-Suki, kohana (maybe)
Shiba Ganjyu - janmurphy

We got a lot of maybes ;_; Gah ><; It would be nice if we could get more people to join in!

janmurphy
08-14-2006, 02:26 PM
The person I was refering to is Craig, he isnt on cosplay.com so I thought Id give him a name so he isnt just janmurphys friend *grin* Hes not much into cosplay, hes just likes the dressing up as my doll=) And we definatly have a Soi Fong (http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/194/971/640/1.jpg) in my little group too. Thats Jen, she said she wanted to be a grumpy character=)

meepuns
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
List, updated! :D More people.. yay~
We still need to figure out a time and location >_<;

janmurphy
08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
This is my first time to this con, (heck 1st time to a NA con!!) so i cant help with location, but the 11 to 2 area seems the most popular. You know, once eveyones shown up but b4 ppl have to go. Just my 2 cents.

Pazuzu
08-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Ahhhhhfdhgsdfhgdfg, pull me out as Ulquiorra 9__9;; I'm cosplaying Luppi. 'Cept he's my Friday costume so unless there's a second shoot then (doubt it), not brining him to a shoot :D;;;;

meepuns
08-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Updated! :D
Since a lot of people can only make it on the Friday.. I was wondering if we should change it..? Or maybe have another one on that day? =\

Pazuzu
08-17-2006, 12:02 AM
*winks in the general direction of "have another one Friday"*
'Cause I'm sure there's people who can only make the Saturday.

Ohsh- Didn't notice till now that my friend was still listed as Byakuya :D;; Yeah she's not doing Bleach at CN anymore <3;;;;;;;

NanaBisou
08-17-2006, 06:54 AM
make one on friday, cuz thats the only day i can go ;___;

meepuns
08-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Updated :D

Alrighty.. so we're going to have another one on the Friday? What time, location? =s

sasuke88
08-19-2006, 10:00 AM
hey there I just wanted to let some of the bleach cosplayers on this forum , that there is another bleach group but using Blacksuit/coctail dress style

its for the Sunday, and the details are on
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=85595

were still lacking some cosplayers, and any would be great

I hope this group is doing well too, Bleach is great

jade_dincht
08-20-2006, 09:01 AM
yeah friday is very good because I really can't go on sat

Pazuzu
08-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Well for Friday, the con apparently starts at 4 so how about at 5 or 6?

meepuns
08-21-2006, 09:19 PM
I vote for 6! :D At 5 people might still be trying to get their tickets and such.. so yeah, 6 xD
We still need a location though.. >_<;

As for the Saturday, we still need to figure out a time and location as well. x_x;;

Hans_Einberg
08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
you guys need a Renji in the group? my friend will be accompanying me as nanao
too late to join? i hope not.....

jade_dincht
08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
awesome, i'll be there on friday!!!

ChaoticMiracle
08-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi all,

I'm probably going as Unohana Retsu (4th Division Captain) and my sis is going as Hisagi Shuuhei (9th Division Vice-Captain). Either day is good for us :)

Thanks!

meepuns
08-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Sorry if I don't update.. T_T;; I don't get the chance to go on much since I'm busy with costumes and stuff xD

Alrighty, so Friday at 6?
Gah.. only four days left, we really need to get ourselves organized! How about location? I can't really decide anything since I haven't really been to the convention center (well actually I have but I've only seen a part of it and my memory's really fuzzy. @_@; ).

If it's possible, I'd like it to be outside. (Like at Anime North xD) =D. Other suggestions would be great! x_x

And oh yeah, list updated. :D

Pazuzu
08-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Four days left!? Sweet jesus I had no idea. 9_9;; *has to finish Trepadora*

Uh, I know that we're in a different location from last year. Not sure if our main entrance leads to outside or not, if it does, we could meet up there?

meepuns
08-27-2006, 05:10 PM
It's being held at the South Building that's all I know. ;_; Er.. Is this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/frankis/Wonder/mtcc-1.jpg) what the main entrance to the South Building looks like ? O__o;; If it is, wah it's so pretty! Let's do it there! :D If not.. then I have no idea where to go x_x.

meepuns
08-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Eh.. sorry for the double post but..
Is it alright if we have another one on Saturday? Same time, same place? I'm pretty sure some can only make it on that day..

*Looks at calendar..* AHH! TWO MORE DAYS TIL CON~ x_X;;

We reaally need to find a place to get the photoshoot going.. well I'm going with what Pazuzu suggested. Let's meet up at the entrance of the South Building. Whether it's inside or not. If it's inside, I guess we'll find a location from there since we all know what the MTCC looks like.

Rock nam Lee
08-30-2006, 10:58 PM
I agree. We should all meet somewhere, preferebly the south entrance. That way the whole group can go together to the designated area.

I just get the feeling that some people might get a little intimidated walking alone (or in pairs) somewhere, especially if they're not 100% sure where the photoshoot is.

Hans_Einberg
08-31-2006, 11:45 AM
im up for saturday doings
if i can survive the line hah

Pazuzu
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Souh, South Entrance for both days? 6pm on the Friday and the Saturday...?

meepuns
08-31-2006, 04:06 PM
Souh, South Entrance for both days? 6pm on the Friday and the Saturday...?

Yheap! Hopefully it's not to crowded or anything.. x_X;

Pazuzu
08-31-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah XD; If it is I'm sure we can just move after a while.

S'long as everything's well and finalized before tomorrow :D

Rock nam Lee
08-31-2006, 10:52 PM
*Cries* This is gonna be just like before AN, finishing my eye patch till 2 am T_T oh well, everything else is pretty much done!!!

Damn I'm excited. Remember, if you see anyone from cosplay.com, make sur eyou go up to'em!!!!

Hans_Einberg
09-01-2006, 03:52 AM
ohhh i hear you on that one as i predicted im going to have to miss fridays to finish my waraji and metal visor (luckily my blacksmith skills will aid me here)
but i really hope to rendezvous with the saturday bleach group !!!! XD

NanaBisou
09-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Nyaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!~ Only A Few More Hours Left!!!! @_________________@