PDA

View Full Version : Snape Spottings!

CrimsonYoukai
01-30-2006, 01:00 PM
I saw many Snapes at the con, and I'd like to point out that

MANY OF YOU WERE GREAT SNAPE COSPLAYERS!

Some cute, some young, one asian. XD I don't really like Harry Potter stuff, but you all did so well cosplaying, you made me like Snape out of anything. ^^

One did make me laugh! I saw him walking thru the walkway from the lobby to the exhibit hall, and he was like... walking in a certain way with his hand in front of him. He would move his hand side to side as if to use his power to make way for walking.

XD Good job you guys! (and girls if there were)

Dany
01-30-2006, 01:06 PM
My sweetie was kicking himself for not having his Snape with him...wait...he had the coat, it was just cleverly disguised as Amon....

But he saw all the Snapes and was like "Why didn't I bring mine???" I think it had something to do with wanting to run around as my latest vampire kill.

But yes..a good lineup of Snapes, and Potter in general!

CrimsonYoukai
01-30-2006, 01:15 PM
:D hehe, amon is good too. Heck, amon really looks like a younger version of snape.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3890/snape080ih.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6926/post2010794944028ht.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:D

Dany
01-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Well, I'll be darned...you're right!

OK, crossing over HP and WHR is scary. VERY scary. :D

Gainax Boy
01-30-2006, 02:31 PM
hmm.. the only Snapes I remember being at the entire con were myself (Tall guy with the wig, black coat and cloak.. often followed around by a malfoy) and Jinyo (Not-as-tall guy with real hair and a black coat)

Albeit, I'm really glad you guys liked the Snape outfit (I'm proud of it too)

But yes.. I was probably that Snape you saw walking through the hall doing the hand thing (I like being in character). ^____^

Estel
01-30-2006, 02:56 PM
*waves happy Sirius flag*

But no really - The Snape invasion was really awesome, despite my bias that leans the opposite direction. You all were really fun

DivineSage
01-30-2006, 06:25 PM
often followed around by a malfoy

>_< like I had much of a choice... "Come, Mr. Malfoy. *GRAB*" "Eeek... ok...."

Neo_Serenity
01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
*waves happy Sirius flag*

But no really - The Snape invasion was really awesome, despite my bias that leans the opposite direction. You all were really fun

Your Sirius was adorable. I loved the wings! (even though I was supposed to hate you, cousin) ^^

-> was Narcissa.

Estel
01-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Your Sirius was adorable. I loved the wings! (even though I was supposed to hate you, cousin) ^^

-> was Narcissa.

I still loved your costume - yay for the crazy Black family photo. Thanks! ^.^

Mistress09
01-31-2006, 02:16 AM
hmm.. the only Snapes I remember being at the entire con were myself (Tall guy with the wig, black coat and cloak.. often followed around by a malfoy) and Jinyo (Not-as-tall guy with real hair and a black coat)

Albeit, I'm really glad you guys liked the Snape outfit (I'm proud of it too)

But yes.. I was probably that Snape you saw walking through the hall doing the hand thing (I like being in character). ^____^

Surprising how different you look in it, I didn't even recognize your when you were standing right in front of me!

LadyAmaryllis
01-31-2006, 02:49 AM
Snapppppe! SNAAAAAPE! He's my favorite Harry Potter character and I had to try very hard to restrain from glomping the ones I saw. I'm going to be a Snape one day...even though I'm short, and female...I'll be fabulous! ;___;

Gainax Boy
01-31-2006, 02:28 PM
Snapppppe! SNAAAAAPE! He's my favorite Harry Potter character and I had to try very hard to restrain from glomping the ones I saw. I'm going to be a Snape one day...even though I'm short, and female...I'll be fabulous! ;___;

Why don't you be my Hermione instead? ~_^

I think you'd be a CUTE Hermione ^^

LadyAmaryllis
01-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Why don't you be my Hermione instead? ~_^

I think you'd be a CUTE Hermione ^^

I AM going to be Hermione someday....Anacrusis and I are going to be Viktor and Hermione Yule Ball style for the OoTP premiere. We are going to be GORGEOUS. =D

butistillwannabesnape._.

Sonsko-chan
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Hahahah. I love you Gainax Boy. You're cool.--was the Ginny--