PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Sailor Neptune wig

Jinx
07-30-2002, 04:45 PM
I remember there was a thread about some girl's green wig.. and I don't know where it is, but I stumbled across this week at tartblossom.com and tought it'd be nice to share.. it's really beautiful. I'm not into sailor moon cosplay, but I'd do neptune just for this wig ^-^;;

front: http://www.tartblossom.com/virago.jpg
back: http://www.tartblossom.com/virago2.jpg

Yukai
08-05-2002, 12:53 AM
It really is a good wig. I have a friend that is wanting to do a Michi cosplay...I think I shall show her this. Thanks!

Yggdrasil Pie
08-05-2002, 12:59 AM
Waii! Pretty wig!! ^^ Too bad...I'm not a big Sailor Moon Fan... @_@

Jinx
08-05-2002, 01:19 AM
Yeah, hehe... but I'm certainly going to find a green-haired character to cosplay. =B

Mei Lan Chang
08-05-2002, 01:43 AM
Green hair...pretty...

Michi
08-05-2002, 04:13 AM
I think I'd die if someone used that wig for Sailorneptune.

It's a nice wig, yes. But it'd be better for like, Saionji Kyouichi from Utena.

Sailorneptune/Kaiou Michiru has (in the anime) shoulder length hair with a small wave to it. It isn't endless curls like that. o_o And it's either AQUA or TURQUOISE. Not green. *vomits*

...Sorry. ^^; I have this perfectionism twinge to me when it comes to wigs. Anthys and Nurikos with light purple hair (like Yuri from Dirty Pair Flash, lavenderish) bother me because Anthy and Nuriko have DARK purple hair. Grrr. I could go on and on.... Shutting up now.

Koumori
08-13-2002, 09:10 AM
At the risk of terminally offending Michi (sorry, Michi, but it was just a Halloween party, I was less perfectionistic back then, I'd never wear it to a con like that, and I couldn't come up with a teal wig on short notice - would it help if I said my Nuriko *does* have dark purple hair?) - just wanted to put in my two cents on Tartblossom. I dealt with them a year or two ago with no problem, but a number of folks who post to other boards I read have said within the past year that they've had a LOT of trouble with orders being delayed or not received at all. YMMV of course, but I would advise against ordering anything from them until (if/when) they are able to sort out their problems with filling orders.