PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

RoseDuelist
02-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Ok, what are your predictions for this year? What do you think the most popular costumes will be? Who do you think will be guests of honor (or want to be.. :P)? Etc... just, what's your predictions this year.

I'm mainly concerned about the top one. I'm hoping the costumes I picked aren't going to be too popular. Not that I care, but yeah.. it's always nice to be original. ^_^;;

Psychotic Jei
02-14-2003, 11:57 PM
Popular costumes.... anything from FF-X2 =O I dunno about guests....they always bring people in I've usually never heard of. There's a few people I wish would come... like Masami Okui....

RoseDuelist
02-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Yes, I predict a ton of Chii's, ton of Hellsing, ton of KH, and a ton of FF-X2. Not that I mind popular costumes mind you. I'm really looking forward to the chii's. Those costumes are sooo detailed.

Then there will be, of course, Triguns, Sailor Senshi, Ranma, and such.. ^_^

I still think the most popular costume will be Chii.

As for guests, I have no idea either.. lol. Just thought I'd put it up there so people can predict more stuff. ^_^

Dark Vision
02-15-2003, 03:06 AM
Chi, KH, FFX will still be popular, Salior moon types, vashs, dot hack sign, ah the ever popular Kenshin, and whatever the next popular series there is on Cartoon network.

The major female theme: Chi
The major male theme: Kingdom hearts something, (I really don't have a clue)

Morrissey
02-15-2003, 06:26 AM
Suikoden will be very popular.

videogirlc
02-15-2003, 07:19 PM
I'm predicting Chiis will be everywhere and so will Fianl Fantasy X-2.

BlueLady
02-15-2003, 08:59 PM
I predict that I will meet tons of people I've been dying to meet from here !!!

as for the costume thing, Chi and FFX I say but *shrug* I love em all !!!

RoseDuelist
02-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Yes, I hope to meet a bunch of you too. Remember, my Denny's thing is still on.... I just haven't decided when...

^_^

khiro
02-15-2003, 11:53 PM
Deffinatly Chii, especially considering how many there were last year...For guests I pray Watase-sama comes because my first AX she was there and there her panel that day, but it was my first con so I couldn't go...Then last year she didn't go, but Watsuki went, but I didn't bother to go because I don't like Kenshin as much as I use to, but now I regret it a bit...Anyway I promised myself that whoever the mangaka is this year I will get a vol of something they do and I will get it signed by them!

Rey-Rey
02-16-2003, 12:54 PM
Rey-Rey will be at AX. That's my prediction. >=D

Ruff. >=D

RoseDuelist
02-16-2003, 01:23 PM
And I WILL meet Rey Rey... whether he likes it or not.. *evil laugh* J/K

Oh yes, and I predict a lot of Inu Yasha's as well.. I know, like, 5 people wanting to go as him.