PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon! DAY ONE!!!

MargauxZ
02-15-2003, 01:28 AM
Oh my GOD, SO much fun! I ran into like, a million people! You guys are SO awesome!!!! And the cosplay display was great too!!

Also...DUEL JEWEL! EXCELLENT CONCERT! They even played an encore. I caught a flying waterbottle. It smelled good like J-Rocker. ^_^_^_^_^_^_^!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! So hyper right now, I can't even think! More later!!!!

And day 2 summary to come too...

And now for a pic of me and Ranma:

SailorAndromeda
02-16-2003, 05:46 PM
I just have to say, your Bellossom was SO cute! I saw you, but didn't say hi, I wasn't sure if you'd remember me or not. I had a pic of you as Cheerleading Sakura awhile back.
Glad you had fun!

Reiko
02-16-2003, 06:04 PM
LOL I DID Nothing but run around but I met so many cosplay members! I was so exicted to be there! Oshi Seymourmother and Dizzy lizzy and ALice are so cool to hang with! I was hanging with Neko Kitty and some others too LOL I Am so happy now I can die happy!

LOL I remebmer seeing you there too! LOL I was Yuna 2 / Rinoa (ballgown)

twentystitches
02-16-2003, 06:46 PM
;_; I'm so horrible meeting people. Saw a bunch of people from here but I was too nervous to say hello. You guys had great costumes.

If you saw a frumpy looking Beatrix walking around Saturday morning/early afternoon that was me. I missed the gathering because of a Duel Jewel event to! I hope it went well..

Duel Jewel kicked some serious ass. Hearing them live totally made them more enjoyable.* laughs* Hayato's english was very cute. " We want you to be....More Happy!"

Reiko
02-16-2003, 06:49 PM
You saw me? I saw two of them walking around there

MargauxZ
02-16-2003, 07:03 PM
Yeah! SailorA! I remember you also from ALisa's board. I saw you, but was too embarassed to say hi, because I wasn't totally sure it was you. Aww!

Man, we missed today becasue of the snow *cries* I managed to lose my VERY expensive cam yesterday, and I needed to go back and check with the authorites. I missed out on my dealer's room purchases too. But that's not so bad. I had a new costume to debut too, missed out on that. I was MAD excited about that too. Waaaaaaaah!

Nyoko
02-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Cute costume!!!!!!!!!!
I was to shy to say anything to anyone at all. Sorry I saw lots of you to and I wanted to meet you all, (dam my shyness)

I missed today as well. Had to leave so we did not get snowed in... *cry* oh and I had to apologize to Will, well I can do that here-

to Will: I am sorry about my friends asking you for your number and bothered you (just to let you know I was not apart of it, just in shock that she did it) anyway sorry about that.

Rinkun
02-16-2003, 08:13 PM
^3^ hey Margs! is Oshidori feeling any better?

dude, that time with us in the Medical room was the weirdest ever o___o; thankfully, i didn't faint afterwards ever since XD

and congrats on your award! both of you had the cutests outfits i've seen! *_*

Zelly
02-16-2003, 08:44 PM
MARGSY YOU WHORE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU CAUGHT A WATERBOTTLE!!!! *hyperventilate* @_@

Kumagorou says that you have to wear Bellossom to Otakon so he can sit on your boobs some more. ^_~ ^_~ ^_~

Stupid snow. I hope they got your contact info anyway ;_; And I hope Oshidori feels better too!!! Wow, seems like quite a few people I know got sick....x_x

Oshidori
02-16-2003, 10:07 PM
much better thank you :) I slept a good 13 hours, so i feel much better. I had another fever in the middle of the night, but i kicked it's ass so it's all good. I thinkpeople get sick at ons cuz it's sensory overload, i'm sure that's what happened to me. And my dumbass almost overdid it again at the rave :( It's a good thing i walked out when i did, otherwise i literally would've danced till i dropped!! How are you feeling?

PS thanks Zelly!!

MargauxZ
02-17-2003, 03:27 AM
I want to see the pics, when you get them Zelly! I just have the crappy Bellossom in my boobs one. And you can't even see anything anyway.

Zelly
02-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Hopefully they'll be up soon ^_^ The pics I took of Duel Jewel at the panel came out shitty though =/

Jin
02-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by FaithsDemon
;_; I'm so horrible meeting people. Saw a bunch of people from here but I was too nervous to say hello. You guys had great costumes.

If you saw a frumpy looking Beatrix walking around Saturday morning/early afternoon that was me. I missed the gathering because of a Duel Jewel event to! I hope it went well..

Duel Jewel kicked some serious ass. Hearing them live totally made them more enjoyable.* laughs* Hayato's english was very cute. " We want you to be....More Happy!"

hey, awww why didnt u say hi, we dont bite.... except maybe for that hellsing dog... i went to that duel jewel also, anyways u shoudl have just held up a sign that said hi... and add i want glomp in there or somthin..

Giant Alucard
02-18-2003, 07:37 AM
I didn't meet anyone there but DJ Ranma S ( who is the weakest link) and rpd_girl, I also missed the photo shoot, can't remember why though. I talked to people when i could, but most seemed to be scared of me in my Alucard costume, even though i was missing the hat i was still the tallest Alucard cosplayer there, so i guess it was sort of an achivement for me........ i guess. My friends havent developed the pics from the con yet, so i'm not sure what i looked like yet, and i cant find any pics on any of the cosplay web sites (;-;). oh well, maybe ill meet some of you at otakon.

twentystitches
02-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Jin
hey, awww why didnt u say hi, we dont bite.... except maybe for that hellsing dog... i went to that duel jewel also, anyways u shoudl have just held up a sign that said hi... and add i want glomp in there or somthin..

^^:; I just get so nervous! X.x If I can find a common topic to start talking about I can easily talk to people, but just going up and saying "Your on cosplay.com! I'm FaithsDemon! Peoplehi!" is kinda hard for me..*laughs* I'm so bringing a sign with me to Otakon though, I have no idea what it's going to say, but I'm damn well getting some glomps! Whoo!

Reiko
02-18-2003, 10:22 AM
*cant go to otakon* *sighs*

Jin
02-18-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by FaithsDemon
^^:; I just get so nervous! X.x If I can find a common topic to start talking about I can easily talk to people, but just going up and saying "Your on cosplay.com! I'm FaithsDemon! Peoplehi!" is kinda hard for me..*laughs* I'm so bringing a sign with me to Otakon though, I have no idea what it's going to say, but I'm damn well getting some glomps! Whoo!

AHAHAH u do that... i will hopefully be there, hint something like i dont knwo monkies... glomp!

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by MargauxZ
Oh my GOD, SO much fun! I ran into like, a million people! You guys are SO awesome!!!! And the cosplay display was great too!!

Also...DUEL JEWEL! EXCELLENT CONCERT! They even played an encore. I caught a flying waterbottle. It smelled good like J-Rocker. ^_^_^_^_^_^_^!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! So hyper right now, I can't even think! More later!!!!

And day 2 summary to come too...

And now for a pic of me and Ranma:

*turns real bright red*

Aww schuks... :D