PDA

View Full Version : Roomies anyone?

o0wraith0o
02-01-2006, 12:29 PM
okay its looking like I wont be in the BEST financial situation this fall... I have just started paying bills and living on my own... so i will be lucky to have saved 500-700 dollars by fall... .VERY lucky.... and that money has to go to me finishing my Auron costume, paying for Otakon, and paying for Anime Weekend Atlanta... seeing as how I live about an equal distance from the two cons that about 50-60 dollars worth of gas to each con... thats 120 ish gone.... my anime club is going to AWA but NOT otakon, that I am on my own, and two nights in a hotel paying by myself will BREAK me... so I am wondering If i can crash with any of you guys... as I have said I have the gas and the car to get TO those cons... but otakon is the only one that I dont have the funds for hotel, here is basically a rundown of me:

Sex: Male
Smoker: Social, I smoke about 1-2 packs a week, therefor I can give em up for one weekend if it bothers anyone.
Drinker: nooooooo *innocent look* ';..;'
Behavior: I bathe every morning, I tend to stay out LATE at cons and get very little sleep that weekend (just enough to keep me from falling asleep on the drive home) I am a very talkative individual so if you are antisocial you best stay clear of me i'll drive ya crazy ^_^

as far as females go... I can control myself to an extent ^_^ but I am a major flirt... no glomping just major flirt... reason why I am giving ya'll this info is so I dont room with someone and drive them freaking insane... I like to make friends... not drive them away... :D

but I can pitch in for the room fee, I can drive straight there and back, all I need is someone to room with so i am not forking over 400 dollars for the weekend. I hope not to have to spend over 250 dollars for the weekend. thats my goal... but i realize more than likely i will end up spending 300+

kudos to anyone who replies ^_^

ALSO: if you have any other questions feel free to ask.. I am a very open individual

kalajessta
02-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I am looking for more roommates if you are interested.

o0wraith0o
02-01-2006, 01:31 PM
sure thing. exactly how many people have you got with ya?

DarkKefka
02-01-2006, 02:10 PM
I currently have no room reserved, but Otakon's a long way. I might be up for it. Right now it's just me.

Uzumaki Naruto9
02-01-2006, 05:06 PM
i'm looking for a room will me and my friends are looking for a room theres a about 4 of us

o0wraith0o
02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
well I dont have a room yet... well that is unless kalajessta takes me in ^_^ and I havent pre reged yet, I still need to find out when to do that >_>

FAC_Chris
02-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Likewise. I am looking for a roommate. I have a post on this thread. If a bunch of us don't have a place yet maybe we can get in touch and all chip in for something. I also have not registered yet but I figure I have time.

-Chris-

kalajessta
02-04-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm still accepting roommates.

o0wraith0o
02-08-2006, 10:02 AM
hopefully im still romin with ya.. otherwise i'll need to find other arangements X_X

Uzumaki Naruto9
02-12-2006, 04:48 PM
if like anyone needs to talk to me just I.M me on msn

Goddess Iduna
02-20-2006, 03:06 PM
There are already a bunch of hotels that are booked for that weekend, so you guys that are planning on getting one, might want to get a room soon, or you'll have a long hike to get to the con.

o0wraith0o
02-24-2006, 10:14 AM
i dont have the money to get my own room, im trying to find a group to room with and pay them however much my share of the room cost would be.... but a full room I cant afford ;_;