PDA

View Full Version : need pgsm cosplayers asap!

Princesssailorm
02-02-2006, 11:05 PM
hi all i nee:rockon: d the following charecters

sailor mercurey sailor mars sailor venus sailor jupiter sailor luna princesssailormoon sailor luna and queen beryel tuxedo mask

i need to get people before march 30th thank you ill be cosplaying as sailor moon i also need someone to cosplay as princesserenity and naru
thank you and hope someone can help me with this thank you!:angel: :bigtu:

Gaara_kun
02-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello! Is this for a skit?

Also which day is this gonna be for? I'm visiting my auntie with my family... so I'd probably be limited to one full day and stuff.

I'm currently working on Mercury, princess sailor moon, and sailor moon (but you are going to be her already ^^). ^^ I have every thing set for them and I just have to finish putting them together.... which shouldn't be hard to get done by then ^-^

Princesssailorm
02-04-2006, 05:16 PM
this is for a skit yes and im so glad youre going! im probly gonna most likey gonna go for 1 day or 1 for the boots and stuff and the other for shoping! i saw we meet at the fromt of the hotel so we can get our pics taken look for a girl with a syiker that saiss princesssailormoon or usagi chan cant wait to see you there! you can still be sailor moon though you can be evil sailor moon

Gaara_kun
02-07-2006, 11:13 PM
^^ Sounds good!

Rage
03-05-2006, 01:29 AM
!!! I'm going as Sailor Mars, and I know ChibiIceWolf will be there as Dark Mercury...

Princesssailorm
03-31-2006, 07:58 PM
okay the planed day is saturday hope we can figure out a time~