PDA

View Full Version : Weeee!!

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 04:02 PM
^^ Well I didn't get a chance to actually post a post saying hi to everybody....HI!!!! : ) I might be getting a chance to hit the west coast this year, ^^ I hope to meet lots of new people this year! Everybody have a great year and also good luck with everybody's Costumes! : )

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 04:04 PM
Greetings from the other side of the ocean!

:bouncer:

Legato/Machan
05-14-2002, 04:56 PM
Greeting from the South part of the America !!!
OBS: Brazil is gona win this World Cup !!! YEAH ^_^!!!!
Num tem pra ninguém !!!

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 06:47 PM
Thank you!
Yea!!! Brazil is #1!!!!!!

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
^^ Well I didn't get a chance to actually post a post saying hi to everybody....HI!!!! : ) I might be getting a chance to hit the west coast this year, ^^ I hope to meet lots of new people this year! Everybody have a great year and also good luck with everybody's Costumes! : )

Hmm... I know you... :D Cute av BTW! ;) Thanks for reccomending this site... :)

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Hai! Kawaii Avatar! ^_^!!!
Irassahi! [ I spell that right? o.O ~~~~ *kills friends* ]
anyways- have fun time round here ^___~

Rosiel
05-14-2002, 07:19 PM
> OBS: Brazil is gona win this World Cup !!! YEAH ^_^!!!!

I beg to differ! The French and their 12th player (known under the codename of "the goal post") will prevail again!

LOL

My life will stop once the Mondial kicks in. >_<

Legato/Machan
05-14-2002, 07:52 PM
Hohohoho !!!! French will prevail? LOL
Well, now the team is better than never. It might not be the same from the '94, but it's good enough to beat French!
Just don't forget, we, brazilian, make players for the Euroupe and other countries.
Sorry, but I still think that Brazil has the best soccer in the world!

Kisses for the girls and hugs for the boys

Legato/Machan

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Saru
O!!! cool is that a Yuna costume? I saw one at fanime...anyways WELCOME!!! *hands a nikuman(porkbun) to her* yummy...I"m from the cali....

Thank you~~~ ^^ I have picture of the costume here:
http://www.anna-neko.nu/katsu2k2/carolina-yuna_back.jpg
http://uranime.nekomusume.net/scrapbook/katsucon8/images/katsucon8_024.JPG

Heehee...Rikku under my dress! : )

YUMMY!!! Bun!!!! ***Chomp*** **muffle*** Thanks! : )

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Legato/Machan
Hohohoho !!!! French will prevail? LOL
Well, now the team is better than never. It might not be the same from the '94, but it's good enough to beat French!
Just don't forget, we, brazilian, make players for the Euroupe and other countries.
Sorry, but I still think that Brazil has the best soccer in the world!

Kisses for the girls and hugs for the boys

Legato/Machan

Oh Oh, what did i start!? : )

Celine
05-14-2002, 09:03 PM

Heehee...Rikku under my dress! : )

o_O Oy... Pretty costume though!

Anyways, hiya! Nice to meet you!!! ^_^ Hope to see you at a west coast con!!

Ali-kun
05-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Teehee, the Rikku picture is cute...it looks more like you both have a big white fuzzy blanket over the both of you than she's under your dress, though *laughs* I love your fuzzy wings. FUZZY! La!

*glomp* You parapara and DDR! Yayyyy! *bounces around* Me and Ryan and Matt parapara and get varying reactions from the silly people at our school, because we have this little habit of bringing speakers and doing it out in the open during lunch ^^;; Heehee. I try to get people out of the small crowd that always gathers to come learn some songs but they will not ;_;

*studiously ignores the scary sports people* Eeeep.

Hee. If you like to play 5th Mix...I have Naoki costume ^_~ I have not had the guts to wear it to the arcade like I have always been saying I will do, though...

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Ali-kun
Teehee, the Rikku picture is cute...it looks more like you both have a big white fuzzy blanket over the both of you than she's under your dress, though *laughs* I love your fuzzy wings. FUZZY! La!

*glomp* You parapara and DDR! Yayyyy! *bounces around* Me and Ryan and Matt parapara and get varying reactions from the silly people at our school, because we have this little habit of bringing speakers and doing it out in the open during lunch ^^;; Heehee. I try to get people out of the small crowd that always gathers to come learn some songs but they will not ;_;

*studiously ignores the scary sports people* Eeeep.

Hee. If you like to play 5th Mix...I have Naoki costume ^_~ I have not had the guts to wear it to the arcade like I have always been saying I will do, though...

Heehee, good point! : )

Yes Yes! I love Para Para! People at my school thought it was cool when we did it at our annual Cultural Awareness program. It was fun cause i got to set up teh program this year and bought DDR and Para Para for people to play. ^^ I've had a lot of people asking me to teach em. But i have to say i had to stop playing para para for 2 weeks after that because it got soo tirying (at least the week before cause we practiced the routines all week everyday for hours~~~)

You should wear your costume! ^^ It would be great~ : ) I love 5th mix, but i hardly go to play it as much since it's expensive...-.-* but i'll be set with 3rd mix for now! Yay for the K-Pop! hahaha

Yuna
05-14-2002, 10:35 PM
oooooh... Carolina is here. I'm sure Al will be happy ^_~

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 10:41 PM

You should wear your costume! ^^ It would be great~ : ) I love 5th mix, but i hardly go to play it as much since it's expensive...-.-* but i'll be set with 3rd mix for now! Yay for the K-Pop! hahaha

^_^

As soon as I got used to 5th Mix, we get Max2! :D Now I have to travel into Chinatown for 5th Mix, but playing MAX2 is like bring in the promised land... I saw the PiU machine collecting dust.

Erm...

Maybe I should stop and bounce off somewhere. ^^;

RealizeDOP
05-15-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
oooooh... Carolina is here. I'm sure Al will be happy ^_~

Hi!!! You made a really cute Yuna!!! : ) I just wanted to tell you that! heehee

Yuna
05-15-2002, 12:46 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii back atchu! lol, I'm flattered you thought i made a cute Yuna @.@ I think I make a rather scrawny one ^^()

I remember Al saying that if you were coming to A-Kon, you Yaya and I could all be Yuna brides together ^.^ That would be really fun... too bad you're not going x_x

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 03:35 PM
Hi ^^

Soccer . . . *whoosh over the head* DDR . . . *whoosh* Ah, Yuna dress! Wow, now I've seen three people who've done the Yuna bride outfit and all three are really amazing! Ah but I have yet to see any in person . . .

RealizeDOP
05-15-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii back atchu! lol, I'm flattered you thought i made a cute Yuna @.@ I think I make a rather scrawny one ^^()

I remember Al saying that if you were coming to A-Kon, you Yaya and I could all be Yuna brides together ^.^ That would be really fun... too bad you're not going x_x

Yea i know *.* But A kon is just too close to my home town con of AZ -.-* Maybe next year when i have money.... But it's alright! I want to see better pictures of your Yuna so i can CG all three of us together. ^^ Weeeee~~~~

BTW! Neesa~ Could i put you on my friends list on Live Journal? ^^ And I saw you like War Of Genesis!!!! ARe you going to Cosplay from it??????? Ooooh, also~ I didn't know we where the same age! I thought you where so much older *.* Okay i'll shut up now, heeheeeeeee...

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 05:33 PM
Yea i know *.* But A kon is just too close to my home town con of AZ -.-*

*scratches head* Isn't A-kon in Texas? :confused:

RealizeDOP
05-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome

*scratches head* Isn't A-kon in Texas? :confused:

Close as in Time wise ^^ It's one week apart i believe from Animazement

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 07:09 PM

Close as in Time wise ^^ It's one week apart i believe from Animazement

Ah! That makes so much more sense. :) Just like Shoujocon and Otakon...

Then there's BAAF and AXNY. :schitzo:

Ali-kun
05-15-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome

As soon as I got used to 5th Mix, we get Max2! :D Now I have to travel into Chinatown for 5th Mix, but playing MAX2 is like bring in the promised land... I saw the PiU machine collecting dust.

Kyahahaha! MAX2 will eet your SOUL!

*le sigh* I have not gotten to play that yet ;_; But! Friday is Senior Skip Day and me'n Ryan are going to go down to Richardson Square Mall where they have...DDR MAX2 AND PPP 2nd Mix! XD
Yes, 2nd Mix! Where they actually have character models that parapara *giggles*

I need to learn some game routines in two days! Aah! *runs around like headless chicken* The only paraparas I know are ones from the Avex ParaPara Paradise VCDs (yay ParaPara Allstars!) and Anniversary, from Konami's PPP 1st Mix Plus x_@
Must...know...more...game...routines...

Some day I shall wear Naoki to Main Event! But for now, I must merely wear it to A-kon where I will not be the only scary costumed person...

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Ali-kun
Kyahahaha! MAX2 will eet your SOUL!

Indeed it does! I am going to go play DDR MAX2 tommorrow! :cool:

Yuna
05-16-2002, 12:59 AM

Yea i know *.* But A kon is just too close to my home town con of AZ -.-* Maybe next year when i have money.... But it's alright! I want to see better pictures of your Yuna so i can CG all three of us together. ^^ Weeeee~~~~

BTW! Neesa~ Could i put you on my friends list on Live Journal? ^^ And I saw you like War Of Genesis!!!! ARe you going to Cosplay from it??????? Ooooh, also~ I didn't know we where the same age! I thought you where so much older *.* Okay i'll shut up now, heeheeeeeee...

PSSSSSSS go right ahead and add me yo! XD I'll add ya too. And I LOOOOOOOOOVE War Genisis. ^-^ Yes I do I do! That's cool we're the same age!! I thought you were way older too! lol XD dis world are crazy XDDD