PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplay(Sexy no Jutsu)?

sailorsori
02-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi! ^_^ I was thinking of maybe trying to make naruto's Sexy-No-Jutsu cosplay (with NARUTO's CLOTHES, im not goin nude! XD) , but I have no refences at all. Can anyone help me with an idea for a pattern, a good place for fabric, and also a good refernce pic? Also does any1 kno approx. how long & how much $$ it would take for this? My mother can sew, but she doesnt like to, so its always tough to find a good costume she will be willing to sew.
Please help me out, because I think this could be really fun. ^_^ thanks!

Runi-Chan
02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
the galleries here on c.com are a good place to look for ideas: or google search Naruko, whichi is a common term for femme Naruto.

the SnJ thing is a big trend (it hooked me; I'm doing SnJ Time Jump Neji for AMA 06 XD), and Naruto's is fairly easy to make. You can go with an orange skirt and still do the leg things and such...well, the galleries can give you more advice than I can.

Danzikumaru
02-06-2006, 03:01 AM
the galleries here on c.com are a good place to look for ideas: or google search Naruko, whichi is a common term for femme Naruto.

the SnJ thing is a big trend (it hooked me; I'm doing SnJ Time Jump Neji for AMA 06 XD), and Naruto's is fairly easy to make. You can go with an orange skirt and still do the leg things and such...well, the galleries can give you more advice than I can.

I think she was talking about doing SnJ Naruto wearing Naruto's clothes...not those bastardized femme costumes...

sailorsori
02-06-2006, 11:22 AM

Woa, this helps out lots! :3
I never knew typing in Naruko would work ^_^
I am thinking of making a skirt, or just get carpis. ^^;
Now what is SnJ? (is totally lost)
Thanks! :D

sailorsori
02-06-2006, 11:35 AM
(sry for double posting)
But do you think it would be easier to make Sexy No Jutsu Sasuke?
().o; any Sexy No Jutsu ideas are recommended! ^^;
I cant think of any1 I wanna do, and Naruto I thought woud be best, but Sasuke might be fun ^_^ a rare one...or itachi...XD (please help!!)
Ok so its now either:
naruto, Sasuke, or Itachi. ^^; Itachi's pattern might be too difficult for me.

Chibi-kun
02-06-2006, 05:43 PM
SNJ is basically what Naruto and Konohamaru can do but Sasuke and Kakashi can do it as well in the game but alot of people tend to call them 'femme versions' of characters in full clothing but a female version to it.

Naruto would be the easiest one to do seeing as he has already done it.

dustbunny
02-08-2006, 12:20 PM
look in the galleries and cosplaylab.com

sailorsori
02-08-2006, 05:09 PM
wow, thanks for all u guys' help!!! :D

DalaiLiam
02-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I would just like to thank you all for making this the most wonderful year to be going as Jiraiya. I'll love you all for ever.

sailorsori
02-09-2006, 11:35 AM
um DalaiLiam....you posted in the wrong place.... we're not even talkin about Jiraiya..........().o please dont post this unless its in the correct forum.

nicoledyria
02-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Sailorsori, I think he was meaning that he's going to in-characterly be happy to see all these femme versions of the characters because he's cosplaying Jiraiya.

And I'm planning on a femme version of Kabuto. But sadly, the fabric I want to use for it is $20/yard. T___T I need a job again, if only to afford to cosplay.