PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon Weekend

Jin
02-16-2003, 10:57 AM
WOOT!WOOT!WOOT!!! hey everyone that was one spectacular fantabulous super extra awesome, that was my first and hopefulyl not my last, i cant wait till otakon if i go, yeah anyways it was full of fun shite, and i got to hear "Blurry Eyes" performed, i also go to breakdance a little and crossdress..^_^... yeah that was great, but I couldnt stay longer on Sunday cause of the cursed snow *clenches fist in air*... yeah thats it.:thumbsup: :razz: :p :D :eek:

Sanosuke
02-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah I guess we're among the first people back. I'd love to have stayed on Sunday, but we had to get going early. We wanted to get going before the road conditions got any worse, and we couldn't afford another night in the hotel. It was kind of rough getting started, because I arrived late on Firdya night, so I had to park way out in East Jesus (all the way at the end of Sunset park). Of course my car was covered in snow, and my doors were frozen shut. We had to pry the driver's side door open with a crowbar just so I could get in! After that it was relatively easy. Pulled around the front of the hotel, shoved 4 people into a front wheel drive '92 Mazda 626, and headed for home (which incidentally is out in the boonies of Northern Virginia, about an hour drive without traffic or weather). Had to pull over three times to chip the ice growing on my windshield wipers, but we finally made it home. If any of you are planning to drive home today, DON'T, unless you absolutely cannot afford to stay another night. The roads are insane, even the major interstates.

But aside from that adventure, I had an awesome time at Katsucon. I adorned my traditional Sanosuke costume, so if you saw an incredibly tall dark and hamdsome Sano walking around, it was me </modest>. This was my last convention as Sanosuke for a while, as I'm looking to get some variety. For Otakon, I hope to either go as Vincent Valentine or Pac Man. Any suggestions on which?

I'll post more details later about the con in the after-con thread.

Kellie
02-16-2003, 01:43 PM
I'm back! Actually Sami and I are. Sami's stuck at my house after we left this morning. We're pretty much snowed in and her car cannot get up the hill, so we have a new house guest for a bit.

Katsucon was truly awesome. I didn't really go to anything, just wandered about and mingled and kept myself social. I gained Sami and I gained too roommates for Otakon! :D Yay for Rosiel and Khamryn!

So, I'm off to do some laundry and clean and what not. I'm exhausted completely. It was the late night limbo session outside of the dance. Oh! And Chandra is the limbo queen!

rogue
02-16-2003, 02:31 PM
We're actually writing this from a Holiday Inn in Fredrick, MD. We tried to leave sunday morning, and it took us over 2 hours to get 50 miles, and now we're pretty much stuck here. We called home and heard that they've supposedly shut down interstate 68 from our families. Well, we had a good time, and made some new friends. I'm just anxious to hear peoples' horror stories about trying to get home. The roads are NASTY. We passed by so many stuck cars. Hope there weren't any cosplayers in any of them. :)

MargauxZ
02-16-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm SO mad about the snow! Oshidori and I are commuting from my house, and we woke up this morning to see 4985739856734 feet of snow on the ground! I had a debut costume for today! And so much to get in the dealer's room! And to find my lost camera!!!

*Boo.*

Heather
02-16-2003, 02:49 PM
I hated digging the car out of the snow. *cry*

I didn't get to go back into the dealer's room either. Well that just means I have money leftover. O_O

SailorAndromeda
02-16-2003, 06:21 PM
...This is part of the reason we left Saturday afternoon ^^
Also cause we had to drive home to Allentown first (3 hours away) and then back to State College (2 and a half hours from Allentown). So we're back in State College now, which is good.
I'm sad we missed the cosplay, but we had a little girl at home waiting for us, so we decided safety took presidence over cosplay.
Glad some of you are ok though, hope everyone else is ok.
Oh, and Rouge, I saw you and your husband a couple times, and thought about saying hi, but I didn't think you'd know who I was... -.-'

TyJILDown
02-16-2003, 06:32 PM
I just got off the phone with Ranma_Saotome, he just wanted to let all know that a whole bunch of them are going to be stuck in the hotel for another day or two, can't get home! Other's there include Jibrille, Eurobeat_King, Pookie-kun, Kuerblitz, John Booty, Oshi, Kaje, Studmaster, etc. I don't remember the exact list ^^;; Most of the chat regulars haha All of you that got out while you did are lucky!!

*is kind of glad she did not go*

Rinkun
02-16-2003, 09:17 PM
dude, my dad woke me up at 7am and told me to get the hell outta there...luckily a cab came quickly, there was a train to Philly waiting right then and there.

Sailor Andromeda - i have the entire cosplay on tape if you want a copy (or in fact, if my VCR allows to make a copy ;_; )

Sami
02-16-2003, 09:32 PM
I really hope everyone gets home all right.. they closed Regan (sp?) Airport this morning too, and that really sucked. >_<

I am still stuck at Kellie's house, but I have been playing FFX and watching silly TV movies so all is well! XDDDDD

Rogue - I wish I was at that Holiday Inn in Frederick! That's where I live! ^______^

Kellie
02-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Playstation 2 and food! What more does one need? Oh! And we mustn't forget the hot chocolate *___*

Sami
02-16-2003, 09:40 PM
WORD TO YOUR MOTHER *_________*

And I have so many cool pictures to upload! Waaaa~! *has to wait*

I'm really surprised they even closed the Metro down, and major roadways... -_- As long as everyone gets home safely (I'm anxious to hear too!), it will be ok. ^^ I totally wasn't expecting this! Oh well, at least my first Katsu will have been a memorable one..

Kellie
02-16-2003, 09:45 PM
I SEE YOU!!!!! *point to other room*

Sami
02-16-2003, 10:11 PM

>_>

*mission impossible theme* Dun dun, DA DA~

LOL and that is my Spam of the Month™, I will now return you to your regularly scheduled program!

*a window blinded by massive snowfall appears on everyone's screen....*

krystal1314
02-16-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jin
and crossdress..^_^...

Crossdress? Since when? lol :p

Whoa... Oshi's stuck? He was supposed to drive me home today so I could catch the Broadway show I had to attend, but I left at 4 AM with Kit...
I'm kinda sad that I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to a lot of people tho... u_u

MargauxZ
02-16-2003, 10:26 PM
*Is stuck at parent's house in MD....*

We really wanted to go today, grr, bad roads... We need to get back to NY though. School...clothes...sanity....the storm is going up the east though. Who knows.

Maryssa
02-16-2003, 10:55 PM
I hope everyone arrived home from the convention safely. I left almost immediately after it began to snow late saturday night, so I missed saying goodbye to many of you =(

It was great to meet so many people from this board! I always prefer really speaking with people outside of message boards because we all know how easily annoyed we become with reading stupid words on a screen. I think I forgot a lot of names already but I promise I remember all of your faces! I also dont want to start listing specific names because I will feel bad if i leave anyone out accidentally ^^;

*huggles Mel*

It's too bad there weren't as many FF6 people as I thought there would have been but it was great to get pics with those of you who were there! All of your costumes were great! And yay for Terra triple threat ;D (OMG looking on fansview i found a really awesome Gau... I wish i had seen you!!!)

I was impressed by all of the KH costumes I saw as well. Props to the sora with the big yellow shoes! And the really cute cloud ;D~~~

Die-chan... I hope you got back up okay after the masq!! Your costume was just so beautiful and you are so sweet ^^

Also, I dont know if they are on this board, but props to the big sailormoon group from the masq. You gals/guys had an incredible performance and it was wonderful talking with you all!

To my buds in my skit: it was so much fun to actually be in the masq for once! I'm glad we did a good job =)

To my usual con buds (you know who you are!): I'm so glad I decided to come to this con at the last minute despite having to leave early. This was my last real east coast anime con and I am glad to have seen everyone. Now you all have to take some trips out to SoCal cons to see me ;D

Yay for ordering Papa John's late at night while watching crap on TV and seeing pregnant women in hotel room paintings!

Baby moogle: so damn cute!

I think that's all i can remember at the moment, I've been sleeping on & off all day because I'm so tired from the trip back. Again, I hope all of you have gotten back safely (and those still there, hope you do).

edit: margaux: i am fully expecting school in NY to be closed tomorrow because it's already snowing a lot here. i wouldnt worry ^^

Jin
02-16-2003, 11:13 PM
hey steph, nice to see ya on, well how was rent, anyways ill cya around... i cant wait till OTAKON!!! GOD!!! must hold out till then... must stay sane, ahaha and i got made fun of because of the eyeliner... hmmm maybe i shoudl be isabelle from paradise ksis for otakon... lol or squall.:crylaugh:

Oshidori
02-16-2003, 11:37 PM
We're stuck too...I miss NYC!!! DC is scary...it's too well lit!! :waaaah:

Rosiel
02-17-2003, 01:15 AM
Well I for one made it back to my apartment... with some strays who needed a place to crash and got French food as a bonus. =)

The subway only ran once every hour (boo) and while it was annoying I met two people from the con who live close to me! Wow, local cosplayers! And I got to hang out with Recca-kun too, on our way home.

The worst part was trudging through one foot of snow to make it from the subway to my apartment... and we ended up walking on the street, because there were no cars and there was a little less snow...

Much cursing was heard, but now we're home and comfy and having a Minicon! Anime and chocolate for all!

The con was hectic, and crazy, but I was happy to meet so many of you! Even if I had a hard time keeping screen names straight...

sailor-moon
02-17-2003, 02:11 AM
@.@
<~~just got home XD lol
^o^ talking to those of you that i met was so much fun^o^ ::huggles everyone:: ^_~. dude's>< snow is evil><

MargauxZ
02-17-2003, 04:18 AM
Maryssa: Yeah, thank you. We are trying to time the trip back as soon as we can versus the speed of the storm...

...and checking the website. Nothing yet though. Still another day of holiday weekend.

It was really cool meeting you, by the way! ^_^

RealizeDOP
02-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Wardy Ward~~~ I was happy to see some people from this board! I was sooooo sick so I spent a lot of time in m room *.* But yea, I'm glad most people are back safely! : ) Take Care Everybody! More pictures to come!

Reiko
02-17-2003, 10:11 AM
it was so cool I loved it all what can i say but I WANT MORE!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END? LOL I loved meeting everyone here! I hurt my ankle so going to the rave was out..:( sorry I missed everyone! and we crashed coming back! LOL

Krystal lol I loved youre dress

Oshi LOL sorry we were dragging you around everywhere!

Evil neko LOL what can I say but LETS DANCE!

SeymourMotherer LOL too much fun with you .. u evil Yuna you!

Euobeat LOL I think I'm the fastest changer of costumes now!

Silly , LOL awsome taking the pics!

Lizzy thanks for the skirt! LOL

To everyone else I missed....cant wait to do it again

PS I was the Other Rinoa in a ballgown and Yuna 2 LOL

Kellie
02-17-2003, 11:57 AM
Rosiel - Glad to hear you're home safe and sound! Sami and I were wondering if you had gotten home since ... >> the metro got shut down later in the evening.

PirateRogue
02-17-2003, 01:20 PM
I hope everyone got home okay. I left as soon as I could, as it was the snow was already over the bumper by the time I got the car ready and I had to kick a path out of the parking lot, and there must have been someone off the road every 5 miles along I-95 and I-64. Very glad to be home with the same car I started in, and Rupert and Grumpy Bob, the party lions, are safe too.

rogue

Luna Moon
02-17-2003, 01:21 PM
D*mn snow....blah X_x

but neways...

Yay! Duel Jewel kicked @ss!!!
They even played a Kenshin song and DNA2 ("Blurry Eyes")....

Yee~!! *happy*

*just got done framing autographs*

Ahem..*cough*

That'll be the last fangirlism any witnesses from me...

*walks away*

-Luna-

Jin
02-17-2003, 02:53 PM
yeah.. GOD D***IT! The Katsucon experience is still lingerin, and im not satisfied, gotta have more, AGGHHHH *Tears Hair out* hmm, yeah it was great, hahah did u see rikku from ff-x2? lol shes tall, and steph and will made a great ff8 couple *wink* anywyas yeah, i mostly hanged out with them, and i reminensced around a bit, ... i wanted to play halo...

Nyoko
02-17-2003, 04:36 PM
I had lots of fun!!!! yay!!
I saw lots of you but was to shy to talk to anyone, I think the only people I "talked" to was SeymourMotherer and Kamui Motoaki.
And Sailor Moon you never came and said hi to me *cry*...
If anyone dose not know who I was: the kenshin walking around on a chain and getting steped on by a Tomoe and Kaoru
( http://www.fansview.com/2003/katsucon/021503b203.jpg )

Next con someone has to say Hi to me of I have to be less shy. what ever comes first I guess (well Im not known around here as much as Id like to think so I need to become or talkitive with people I've never meet before...)

Jin
02-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Nyoko
I saw lots of you but was to shy to talk to anyone, I think the only people I "talked" to was SeymourMotherer and Kamui Motoaki.
If anyone dose not know who I was: the kenshin walking around on a chain and getting steped on by a Tomoe and Kaoru

Next con someone has to say Hi to me of I have to be less shy. what ever comes first I guess (well Im not known around here as much as Id like to think so I need to become or talkitive with people I've never meet before...)

AHAHAHA... awww yeah i was shy too... i didnt even have a real costume... all i wore on Friday was a white button down a tie and shorts, and on saturday i wore a turtle neck and a striped button down... hehe

Reiko
02-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I remember seeing you around! I was running around a lot but I did see you..nice costume!

Jin
02-17-2003, 04:49 PM
HAAHAH right

Kendo_Bunny
02-17-2003, 04:53 PM
I was the Tomoe doing the stepping ^^; Hiya, Nyoko-chan...
Actually, I think I was the only Tomoe there. But I liked the costume, so maybe I'll wear it again at Otakon....

Rinkun
02-17-2003, 05:01 PM
i was shy too ;_; the only way i met people is if i was with another person who knew that person XD

and i didn't get a lot of film than i wanted to get because

1. i got really sick and weak and couldn't carry my camera equipment
2. i wasn't inspired (i had more things on mind like having fun ;_; )

so hopefully i'll use footage from the cosplay to help with my final.

only thing i didn't like about the convention was the bottom floor wasn't well ventalated and it heated up quickly...cause me to almost faint friday night ;_;

so yea, if you saw someone in a chair by the entrance to the opening ceremonies in a purple jacket and a wet rag on my head...that was me ^^;

Babylon
02-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Total sadness. We took the cautionary route and ditched out Sunday morning about 1am. So we missed out on all the partying, but we missed out on all the snow hazards as well. At least we got to see most of the DDR tournament.

Not a bad weekend, but I'm too out of the loop these days to have a really rockin con. In my college days I could hit a huge con like DragonCon and still know half the people there, have invites to all the private parties and not have a minute to rest from all the fun. Old fogies now. :hafha:

Only got to meet a couple of ya for a short period, but it was a welcome distraction to the kiddies round the DDR pads. I'm happy to say that we really "bonded" with Rosiel. Thanks for the gift, I really really really appreciate it. We're using our snow days off to play back through the first one so we can import our data into two.

I was pretty disappointed by the holding capacity of the con. We didn't get to see the cosplay because it was packed and they locked us out. We didn't get to the Duel Jewl acoustic show or panel. We only got to the dealers room once (Friday at like 2pm), but I guess that was good for my wallet. We didn't get to see .hack cause the room was full. This is the main reason I stopped going to cons in the first place. I never got to see what I wanted to and I'm not blowing off other things to wait in a line for 2 hours.

I did get to buy my Phantom Quest Corps DVD and Gatsu action figure from Berserk. I also got to see that really crazy I, Me, My Strawberry Eggs anime in place of .hack. Still, much of the con was kinda a let down.

sailor-moon
02-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Nyoko

crappies!!i didnt see you!!!>< you shoulda come up to me!!i woulda jumped on you!!^o^

TyJILDown
02-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Ok yet another update from Ranma and the crew. Adam wanted me to post to tell me everyone was ok, they're trying to occupy themselves with various things. People are still wearing their costumes despite the con being over =P

Oshi, Studmaster, Ranma & the rest don't know when they'll be going home. John Booty, diqitaldreams, & Keurblitz left early this morning as far as I know. Pookie-kun is having his dad pick him up since trains still aren't in service.

So everyone is safe as of now, hopefully it will stay that way.

Nyoko
02-17-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by sailor-moon
crappies!!i didnt see you!!!>< you shoulda come up to me!!i woulda jumped on you!!^o^

THe only time I saw you to even have the time to stop and glomp you was after the dance you were by the table Eurobeat King was sitting at. I was "sleeping" on the tables under the esalators (I was a tired kenshin)

sailor-moon
02-17-2003, 06:53 PM
aww^^ sleepy kenshin^^ heheeee

Neko Cathy
02-17-2003, 06:54 PM
<<Yeah I guess we're among the first people back. I'd love to have stayed on Sunday, but we had to get going early. We wanted to get going before the road conditions got any worse, and we couldn't afford another night in the hotel.>>
I came home early too on Sunday... using the Metro was A BITCH and my group and I were so damn lucky that we could get on the Metro before they had their 1-2 hour delays.. meaning that we would of had to wait an hour or 2 at a station for a train to hop on. My group only had to wait one every half hour since we left early. I got about 14-15 inches of snow piled up in my backyard and had to spend the entire day today snow shoveling.

Details of the convention from my POV are posted on my Cosplay.com journal. It's kind of amusing though... I recommend everyone reading it. :)

<<Other's there include Jibrille, Eurobeat_King, Pookie-kun, Kuerblitz, John Booty, Oshi, Kaje, Studmaster, etc.>>
LoL... Oshi's fucking hilarious. If you wanna meet a typical college student, talk to him XD. I asked him what time he was planning to leave the night before Sunday at that little Cosplay.com gathering outside the Rave and he said he was going to get out at 5 am... I check out at 9 and I find Baka Oshi wandering around the lobby and chilling with me a bit, saying that he doesn't want to drive since the plow trucks didn't come through. I almost had to stay an extra night at the damn hotel too, but I couldn't shell out another 200 out of my ass so I said "Fuck it, we're taking the Metro to get out of here."

<<I'm really surprised they even closed the Metro down...>>
They didn't close the Metro down... just had several delays. :p

<<Baby moogle: so damn cute!>>
I thought so too. I had to get a picture of it crawling around on the floor on it's own. God, it was so cute and that should be on one of those Anne baby picture things (those photos of babies in random costumes).

<<Evil neko LOL what can I say but LETS DANCE!>>
::Cocks head to side innocently::

Reiko
02-17-2003, 06:58 PM
LOL me and Evil neko were waltzing and doing the macerena every chance we got. at one piont there was a line of FF characters doing the macerena too :)

kitty_neko
02-17-2003, 07:02 PM
late on saturday night, we were doing the waltz in the elevator! but it was a little bit too small and i kinda hit my back on the wall....lol ^_^;;;

Reiko
02-17-2003, 07:05 PM
LOL WHERE WAS I? I missed it?

kitty_neko
02-17-2003, 07:09 PM
hehehe, we werent sure what to do since it was around 1 am, so we rode the elevators for no reason! at one point we all lay down and pretended we were dead... ^_^;;;;; it was so much fun! gah, you shoulda been there!!

Nyoko
02-17-2003, 07:10 PM
aww^^ sleepy kenshin^^ heheeee

I was going to get a photo of you, but I remembered that I put my camria in manga Arucard's hat it it was taken back to the hotel room (that reminds me arucard still has my camria...) well anywas I was to lazy and tired to go get it (I was staying on the 8th floor come on there was no way I was going to walk up there)

Reiko
02-17-2003, 07:31 PM
*cries* no one got me? I feel so left out *sniffles and grins* actually I hurt my ankle so bad that night I wasnt able to walk or do anything :( no rave for me

Raincrystal
02-17-2003, 07:32 PM
We just left this afternoon. The leftover Katsu people had been routed to a single room downstairs, playing card games and eating free deli food. Someone came around taking T-shirt orders-- apparently there is going to be a T-shirt for "Blizzardcon 2003." ^^ Someone was filming a documentary, which I got to be in, saying that I was having a pretty good time and didn't mind because school was cancelled and I didn't have anywhere to be. I sat around and listened to my CD player a lot (see, it's a good thing I spent so much money on soundtracks in the dealer's room! It's justified, really!)

When we finally got going, though, the roads were not that bad. There were a few suspenseful moments, including one where the guy in front of us had to get out and literally push his car out of a snowdrift on the highway, but everyone was okay and it was pretty much accident-free. I'm glad to be home, but we left before the novelty wore off, so it was really rather fun being trapped in a hotel with a bunch of otaku. (Plus, the people I traveled with were guest artists who sold more paintings because of the extra-long Artists' Alley on Sunday, so they made out pretty well.)

Reiko
02-17-2003, 07:40 PM
LOL we crashed on the way back :) a two hour drive turned into 5 hours

digikoomi
02-17-2003, 07:44 PM
I hope everyone have fun and all back home safe~ we leave very early at sunday morning, so we are pretty much ok!
NYC now is snowing very badly...everything close down, there is no school for two day!! that's awsome XD *more time to do homework*

sarabug
02-18-2003, 11:59 AM
hey guys, had a great time at katsu this year, all of your costumes were really great! they get better every year! we had to stay at a friends house in D.C. till yesterday, then we drove through the crappiest roads ever to get home! it basically doubled our driving time....but it was worth it for all the fun!

Heather
02-18-2003, 02:10 PM
I didn't say hi to anyone --- I'm so shy. >_< But everyone looked great~ and I'm glad people are getting back ok!

Gingerbread Man
02-18-2003, 03:08 PM
I left early on sunday in an attempt to drive my three friends and I home without incident, what really happened was I I got stuck in the snow twice, had to pull over three times to chip ice off the windshield (with bare hands none the less) and I spun out once....after all that, as soon as I got to the first friends house, I declaired my car immobile and I spent the last two days at his house. and that, is my story

Angel O' Dark M
02-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Katsucon was sooo much fun... I cant wait til next year

TyJILDown
02-18-2003, 03:56 PM
I just made a thread in General Chat for everyone who attended to check in and confirm they got home, as per requested by some still traveling back home:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7734

dizzylizzy
02-18-2003, 04:44 PM
::::sits down in front of computer:::: i JUST got in. :::sigh::: i'll read through all the posts in a bit, but i just wanted to post a few things really quick.

1. cabin fever=ravenous lizzy..... i left today... today being tuesday. ARG!

2. i realised that some friend can drive you crazy if you room with them..... bleh

3. the con was amazing! :::hugs everyone she met:::

4. note to self: don't go to a con when you know it's gonna snow...... really really bad. BUT.... i did have fun.

i'll get into everything later.... just wanted to give a wave ::wave:: for now.

t/c

lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Sciguy
02-18-2003, 05:25 PM
lol, I was going though floors 4-9 knocking on doors to get people to come to "YukiCon" and donate money for the food and projectors. It was great! We even had live-action D&D style fighting going on. I BEAT JESUS!

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 05:29 PM
*.* *o* you beat buddy Jesus!!*o* dude XD lol

Neko Cathy
02-18-2003, 05:41 PM
My Katsucon shoutouts for the people lazy to see my journal.

This goes out to the following people:

Sciguy (aka Robbie): Thanks for hanging out with my group and I. Thank you for inviting my group and I to stay at your room for dinner. It was really nice of you to do that. You're more welcome to be apart of our group @ Otakon. Hehehe... you're SO lucky to have a Yuni cosplayer show you her black panties... you bastard...

Leilani: For the first part it was cool hanging with you... and at the end it got ugly. But your Pimp Moogle costume showed all them mascot bitches that you were the shit.

Megaplayboy(aka Akira) and the BV Clan: Please... no more Corona. We have to pick a better resturant that doesn't have a mental rehab group in to ruin our dinner. McDONALDS?! YOU'RE MAKING ME RUN OUT THERE WHEN IT'S SNOWING AND I'M WEARING MY MINI SKIRT AND THIN NYLON T-SHIRT!!!!! WAAAA YOU ALL ARE SO MEAN!!!! Akira, you fucking rocked at the DDR compeition that I was really proud of you, even though that dude busted your ass w/ a total "AA" rating. Kaze, I'm sorry about the DDR thing and congrats on the X-men fighting compeition! Ivan and Akira's cousin are the kings of Glowstick raving. Joe, what are you planning to do with all that beer? Can you share? Guy on 2 girls action on your hotel bed for photoshoots :crylaugh:

Daria: You are a sexy Russian bitch. Thank you for the Sushi!! ^^ Behave with Robbie when I leave the room.... NO MAKING BABIES!! Did you- get off my Hentai! Oh yea... we are the sexy Lesbian posers out in Katsucon 9, FUCK YEA! :bigtu:

Oshi: It was really fun hanging with you ^^. Your cellphone ring tone rocks LOL! I can't wait until Otakon so we could go glowstick raving (ok, we both suck, but who really cares?) and DDRing. Or maybe before then? Who knows.

Giant Alucard: Hey hey! It's my registration line buddy. Hopefully you'll be back again w/ for for the Otakon Registartion train

Krystal and Kit: Nice costumes! You go girls.

BishiRaver/Pookie: You are a very sexy male lesbian. :devil: I wanna molest you and probably fuck you like an animal (j/k). Please wear skin tight clothes for Otakon!! That thing you wore was sexy... in fact it was too hot for me and too hot ofor Katsucon.... ohh... the ice is melting. :)

Kaje: Hey, we didn't talk much, but heh... I wish I could get to know you more.

Studmaster: Aww... you have such a soft voice that it's cute ;) Can I be one of your hos?

Ranma Satome: We didn't talk much, but what's up?

Kitty Neko: Awww.... you made a cute Chii.

kitty_neko
02-18-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Neko Cathy
Kitty Neko: Awww.... you made a cute Chii.

omg, thank you so much! ^_^;; *glomps*

Galaxia
02-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Geez, it sounds like you guys had fun - and I'm glad most of you made it back in one piece \(^_^)/ *hugs*

However, I did have an SNL marathon on Comedy Central to hold me over this weekend while I watched the snow fall...and fall...and fall....and fall....and fall some more....

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to viciously hurt my friend's mom for not letting my friend and I go.... ;) :D

Jin
02-18-2003, 09:06 PM
i want more...

KulaDiamond
02-18-2003, 09:56 PM
Con was fun...but was hell leaving it. Should have stayed an extra night...Had to wait one hour to get onto the yellow line to get to Chinatown and from there wait another hour to get onto the red line. And man...once we were above ground the metro turned into slug-ness. Luckily SeymourMother and I had a ride home ^_^ BTW SeymourMother, everyone else who waited for the buses made it home ok.

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 10:34 PM
Oh that was "fun" really, I don't want to do that again >_<

KulaDiamond
02-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Pff it was alright till I lost all feeling in the hands when we were outside Chinatown. That hurt when I could feel them again inside the metro.

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by MargauxZ
I'm SO mad about the snow! Oshidori and I are commuting from my house, and we woke up this morning to see 4985739856734 feet of snow on the ground! I had a debut costume for today! And so much to get in the dealer's room! And to find my lost camera!!!

*Boo.*

I asked around and no one saw it. I feel bad you didn't get to show off your new costume. :(

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 10:49 PM
I know I couldn't feel my toes.

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:58 PM
*.* *o* you beat buddy Jesus!!*o* dude XD lol

You missed it...

At The Weakest Link game show, 2 people voted Buddy Christ off the panel! XD

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Sciguy
lol, I was going though floors 4-9 knocking on doors to get people to come to "YukiCon" and donate money for the food and projectors. It was great! We even had live-action D&D style fighting going on. I BEAT JESUS!

So that's who you were!

We had a good battle, ne? :)

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 11:02 PM
hehehee miroku is so much like the real miroku XD lol heheheee

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 11:05 PM
Thats scary...

chibi-dj
02-18-2003, 11:11 PM
I had a "Miroku" ask me to bear his child....I wonder if they were one in the same?.......hmmmm.....

Ahhh....Katsucon was just awsome this year. I give major props to the hotel and con staff for keeping some activites open for ppl! I met so many of cosplay.com'ers! Limbo was fun!....and i never knew that bringing dollar store bubbels could provide so much entertainment! i'll bring more next time! ^_~

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Ohhh I want bubbles!!!!

kitty_neko
02-18-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
!....and i never knew that bringing dollar store bubbels could provide so much entertainment! i'll bring more next time! ^_~

omg, you were the one blowing the bubbles?? squee, i saw you then!! i was the Chii trying to catch bubbles even though i couldnt really reach up... XD

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 11:34 PM
HEY CHII remember ME!!!!!!!!

kitty_neko
02-18-2003, 11:35 PM
of course!!!! *glomps* ^__^

KulaDiamond
02-18-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by SeymourMother
I know I couldn't feel my toes.

Sorry. Guess mebbe next time you'll consider bringing a lil more clothing eh. On the upside our room had plenty of space both nights.

SeymourMother
02-18-2003, 11:51 PM
YAY!! *glomps back* did you make it home safe?? Oh feel free to IM me at either Sairys SkyeWind or Tenko Kouno01

kitty_neko
02-18-2003, 11:59 PM
*adds screen names to buddy list* yeah, we got back fine since we left at 8 AM... it took 11 hours though @_@; ...we eventually out-ran the storm, but when it came here, we got the whole 2 feet!! x.x

did you get back without any problems? it sure was nasty out there, ne? ^_^;;

SeymourMother
02-19-2003, 12:03 AM
It was bad I had to ride the Metro back to Montgomery County and get a ride home.

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 12:10 AM
hehehee miroku is so much like the real miroku XD lol heheheee

Only if uyou only knew... ;)

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 12:15 AM
I'm gonna have to upload a new avatar. ^^

SeymourMother
02-19-2003, 12:15 AM
lol... right...

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
I had a "Miroku" ask me to bear his child....I wonder if they were one in the same?.......hmmmm.....

Ahhh....Katsucon was just awsome this year. I give major props to the hotel and con staff for keeping some activites open for ppl! I met so many of cosplay.com'ers! Limbo was fun!....and i never knew that bringing dollar store bubbels could provide so much entertainment! i'll bring more next time! ^_~

I see the great Rober DeJesus captured ya! :)

I hope I can get him to do one of me at the next con he's at. :)

SeymourMother
02-19-2003, 12:17 AM
LOL, thats gonna be priceless

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Yes, I was the Miroku that went around asking girls to bear my child. I got 14 yeses, I shall send an army after Naraku! MUA HA HA! Although 13 of them were at YukiCon, so I bet that those girls were just bored and needed something (someone?) to do, lol.

lol, I'm Ranma's hero now.

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 12:46 AM
You're gonna hold that over my head ain't ya. :p

Nyoko
02-20-2003, 12:57 AM
Yes, I was the Miroku that went around asking girls to bear my child. I got 14 yeses, I shall send an army after Naraku! MUA HA HA! Although 13 of them were at YukiCon, so I bet that those girls were just bored and needed something (someone?) to do, lol.

lol, I'm Ranma's hero now.

ACK! I think you acked my friend (a girl dressed as kaoru) that and she said yes befor I dragged her away

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Ranma: Of course? Would I be a friend if I didn't? lol

Nyoko: Seems like I remember that encounter. Make sure to send her over soon, Naraku won't defeat himself! j/k

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 01:39 AM
Alright, spill it... What happened with that chick man? And you better not let your gf find out either. :D

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 01:47 AM
which chick? There were several.

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 01:49 AM
The chick that was making the Blizzardcon badges...

Wait, you were making out with more than one chick?!

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Remember the bunny girl?

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 01:54 AM
You get around don't ya...

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 01:56 AM
indeed, I do, lol. I wish that I could've gotten around to Lady Un and that fairy girl (I believe she was Navi when in full costume). Those two were really cute.

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 02:00 AM
Sciguy... You touch the fairy girl and I break thy face. ^^

She's dating someoen on this board my friend.

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 02:09 AM
oh, my apologies then

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 02:15 AM
No problem. ^^

Nyoko
02-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Nyoko: Seems like I remember that encounter. Make sure to send her over soon, Naraku won't defeat himself! j/k

Sure thing ^.~

SeymourMother
02-20-2003, 06:03 AM
LOL, you guys are FUNNY!!!

Jin
02-20-2003, 07:25 PM
**Otakon 2002**
~Vampire Princess Miyu *Vampire Princess Miyu*
~Seymour's Mother before she becomes a Faiyth *Final Fantasy 10*
~Random C-Gnome *Ayashi no Ceres*
**Katsucon 009**
~Yuna *Final Fantasy X*
~Yuna With Fangs and Black Feathered Wings *Final Fantasy X*
~Neko Yuna *Final Fantasy 10*
**Otakon 2003**
~Maleficent *Kingdom Hearts*

Im doin setsuna from angel sanc, sasuke from naruto, and maybe either heero from gw, kiley from peach girl, or squall

Sciguy
02-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Why thank you, Seymour. I meant to ask you to bear my child as well, but I never got around to for some reason.

Due to utter unpopularity of Miroku at the moment, I may not do him for Otakon this year. If anyone has a comment on such, feel free to PM me!

SeymourMother
02-20-2003, 10:18 PM
LOL, I have a request I like to make. I want to know if you Sciguy up to having lunch with me and a group of ppl from Cosplay.com. I am hoping to meet up at Montgomery Mall Bethesda Maryland in costume if you want. If you like to join in on the fun please let me know.

KulaDiamond
02-20-2003, 11:38 PM
I wanna meet up with some people sometime..SeymourMother you introduced me to a few ppl...let's go back to Springfield mall like we did last semester and play DDR and arcade rampage and meet some ppl there.

SeymourMother
02-20-2003, 11:39 PM
LOL sure, but how do you plan to get there ne??

KulaDiamond
02-21-2003, 12:03 AM
I will get there by car. Now WHO'S car...that is a different story. Anything for another arcade vs. merry go round vs. food vs getting you to get into the playstation! ^_^;

SeymourMother
02-21-2003, 12:15 AM
O.o and who are you going to talk into to get us ride to Springfeild?

KulaDiamond
02-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Good question. Uh...I wasn't planning the trip to be so soon no da. Lemme think about it while we're at anime club.

SeymourMother
02-21-2003, 12:36 AM
Alright you'll let me know ne??

Rosiel
02-21-2003, 12:38 AM
> Due to utter unpopularity of Miroku at the moment, I may not do him for Otakon this year.

It's not Miroku we have issues with (Ref: "How Far Do You Get Into Character?" thread), it's your attitude while wearing Miroku. If you had kept your hands to yourself, or at least asked, no one would complain.

Hence I would wear the costume again, if I were you, BUT I would act like a normal likeable person instead of a dirty fanboy.

SeymourMother
02-21-2003, 12:40 AM
thats true, depends on the person right Rosiel.

Ranma Saotome
02-21-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> Due to utter unpopularity of Miroku at the moment, I may not do him for Otakon this year.

It's not Miroku we have issues with (Ref: "How Far Do You Get Into Character?" thread), it's your attitude while wearing Miroku. If you had kept your hands to yourself, or at least asked, no one would complain.

Hence I would wear the costume again, if I were you, BUT I would act like a normal likeable person instead of a dirty fanboy.

Well at least you weren't at Yukicon. ^^;

neoangelwink
02-21-2003, 03:47 AM
hi im finly home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long story ^_^ was stuck in maryland for 4 day. ^_^ hgot home round 11:00 on thuday at night.
firday got out of house round 6:15.pick up are pal derk. finly got
the con round 11:00. ran round, got room early. got in are coustme
went to get reg. mike was ling,derk was him self and i was a fairy
from link.we mat up with chirs and sefon from g-con. at hte con i
gave out kiss ( candy on). put art in the show room
the dear room was great!!! got many pic taking, hang out with peep.
didnt do too much. did the ddr toredmrnt and lost. my costonr rip in
the back.ther was not too many panl i like , but im end up miss on
like did like. talk some old friends.then anna, joel ,paul and sean
show up . we all wat lupin.i fall sleep. watck karck that was fun,
watck people vido game.

satday. was whit mage.my mom was driveing me crazy. walk round a bit
with very one artest ally was great. try do the hall way bit too many
people time.went one paint mage toyow it was bit boring but ran to
him whit mage sight that was funny.. didnt get cosplay they ran out
of room. did the star ocean photo shoot it trun out good. watch the
cosplay that was great. went the dance that fun. hang out
people.anna , joel , sean,paul,black mage chirs,justan, his pla and
me gave my frind mike suprise b-day.

sunday went art ally again and dear room, did hall thing watch
strawberry egg and was going cell but i lost my wallit. but fund
later in the room in my other bag but last my staff. hang more
people. watch katsu end cermony. went to eat in hotel. wemt watch in
vader zim. play ddr, lok more art. hang out people late too the night.

monday was fun i had really good time on the day. gave taro reading,
hang out , drew pic with people watch muisc vido and anime, more ddr,
they gave free food, did orge con, traded pants with brett. got
blizzer con bage. did photshoot. hade fun with very one. hang people
till late at night. wear new fairy out fight. chat with many poeple.
ti great.
turday the weather got better so didside to live. we live i forgot
my earing so go back. late that day the car star to make funny noisy.
then star slow down and over heat. it stop. sp guy get out the car
and push. then little bit later. i turn the car off. the car
explodes!! but not a fire just smoke. we look in to the car ant
freeze vert wear. the cop come and dove towtruck. we to shell ( car
place). mike tall me it will be fix till next week. star to cry/
later i stop cry tink clear and call my mom. mom call my dad see if
home from a trip. yeahh my dad home wnet get us.3 hour later come get
us. we go back my dad for chinces. watch moive and played with my
little sister.( my dad live im marland) so next car till not fix
moreing hang out , mike caying. next day later day we call car guy
car fix. drive see the car car moive then stop and dont want moive,
it trun out it very ok but addnshion. it is shot!!. so my dad disdie
drive us home. it was nice drive home. didnt get home tilll 11:00 at
night.
but very work out at end (but not mike car rest in peace) so got get
close to my famly in marland, my dad like my friends, ever a live.
even bab stuff did happy at the con and home.( i was not very dital
bout it) ther good time and bad. but had great time any way. im happy
to konw very ok.

Neko Cathy
02-22-2003, 10:48 AM
<<I want to know if you Sciguy up to having lunch with me and a group of ppl from Cosplay.com. I am hoping to meet up at Montgomery Mall Bethesda Maryland in costume if you want. If you like to join in on the fun please let me know.>>
::looks around:: Dude, then stop by mine and Daria's house! Wer'e like... a half an hour away from montgomery Mall.

<<Ranma: Wait, you were making out with more than one chick?!
Sciguy:Remember the bunny girl?>>
Sciguy, you man w***e... and you brought those two chicks over to Megaplayboy-kuns's and the BV clan's room, right? I heard the WHOLE story from them.... :rolleyes:.

By a couple of requests at Katsucon and by popular demand, DDR Yuni will make an apperance for Otakon 2003 w/ her Akira. :D

Ranma Saotome
02-22-2003, 11:16 AM
<<Ranma: Wait, you were making out with more than one chick?!
Sciguy:Remember the bunny girl?>>
Sciguy, you man w***e... and you brought those two chicks over to Megaplayboy-kuns's and the BV clan's room, right? I heard the WHOLE story from them.... :rolleyes:.

NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was SciGuy! He's the one that was making out with all those other girls!

BTW, you owe me some Buffalo Wings. :D

Raincrystal
02-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Guys! If I could've found a ride to Maryland (I have no car,) I would so have loved to meet up. I LOVE meeting up.

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 05:49 PM
it took mre for very to get home we leaf monday but didnt get back till turday. long story.

SeymourMother
02-22-2003, 07:39 PM
Yea it would be great!! Ohhhhh what street are you on!! I'll come and hang out with ya. It will have to be later in the week cause I'm sick right now!

KulaDiamond
02-22-2003, 10:00 PM
You got your sickness from me. And other ppl in anime club. Face it we got the post-Katsu virus.

Mako-san
02-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Dude I remember that Sciguy, he kept asking us to bear his child. Boy was you lucky that a friend of mines BF was not there or he would have beat you down.
Be carefull in the future.

moo
02-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mako-san
Dude I remember that Sciguy, he kept asking us to bear his child. Boy was you lucky that a friend of mines BF was not there or he would have beat you down.

Among other nasty things...

I refer y'all to this thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7172&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

Ranma Saotome
02-23-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Mako-san
Be carefull in the future.

He's lucky that I wasn't there...

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 07:28 AM
Oh my... is all I have to say

Ranma Saotome
02-23-2003, 12:24 PM
And let's just leave it at that. Any other good stories? ^^

Mako-san
02-23-2003, 02:17 PM
I did enjoy watching anime with a group of fans in front of the patomic room i think. And of course the Hot Tub action at the Courtyard!!! AHHH that was so much fun and very relaxing!!

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 03:36 PM
.... don't say that... I was at the con all day

Sanosuke
02-23-2003, 05:05 PM

That Kaoru you're referring to is my younger sister.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 05:07 PM
LOL hehe!!!

Neko Cathy
02-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was SciGuy! He's the one that was making out with all those other girls!

BTW, you owe me some Buffalo Wings. :D

Boy, you better show up for Otakon then since there's a Hooters nearby. I was looking for you all over Friday night :( Don't believe me, ask SciGuy because I ran into him while looking for you and we were sort of looking for you and we couldn't.. ::whimpers::

Akira, Kaze and a couple of the BV members did say he brought some chicks with him over to their hotel room so...

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 07:39 PM
I wanna goto Otakon now!!!!

Sciguy
02-23-2003, 08:03 PM
LOL, I have a request I like to make. I want to know if you Sciguy up to having lunch with me and a group of ppl from Cosplay.com. I am hoping to meet up at Montgomery Mall Bethesda Maryland in costume if you want. If you like to join in on the fun please let me know.

That'd be sweet! Sure, I'd love to go meet up with you and your friends! I'd be a bit weary of going in costume, but I'm open!

Neko Cathy Said:
::looks around:: Dude, then stop by mine and Daria's house! Wer'e like... a half an hour away from montgomery Mall.

That'd be cool, too! I'll have to see what I can do.

I can't do anything this weekend (unless someone can offer me a ride) but we'll work things out!

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 08:11 PM
You must come in costume the idea is to see how many stange looks one can get. I have counted 27 stares and 16 complements.

KulaDiamond
02-23-2003, 08:33 PM
You must come in costume the idea is to see how many stange looks one can get. I have counted 27 stares and 16 complements.

WHERE and WHEN was this?!

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 08:39 PM
That was yesterday!!

KulaDiamond
02-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Was this as Yuna or as Rei *twitch*?

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 09:53 PM
I went as Yuna!!

Ranma Saotome
02-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Boy, you better show up for Otakon then since there's a Hooters nearby. I was looking for you all over Friday night :( Don't believe me, ask SciGuy because I ran into him while looking for you and we were sort of looking for you and we couldn't.. ::whimpers::

Akira, Kaze and a couple of the BV members did say he brought some chicks with him over to their hotel room so...

I should've given you my cell #. :) But count me in for Wings @ Otakon! :)

SeymourMother
02-23-2003, 11:23 PM
LOL, my cell is on 24/7

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 12:23 AM
LOL, my cell is on 24/7

Mine only goes off when.... Uhm... Never too. ^^;

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 12:34 AM
LOL I'm always expecting a call.

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 12:46 AM
Hehehehehe!!!!! *calls you*

Oshi
02-24-2003, 12:47 AM
Mine only goes off... if the battery dies! XD
Even then, there's always my voicemail. weee.

ERHEM.

My Katsucon experience was similar to many of yours. It was fun. But it could have been better by one way. If my gf coulda come with me ._.;

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 12:47 AM
REALLY your willing to give me a ring *is shocked*

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I got free nights n weekends. :D

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 12:59 AM
same I have sprint PCS.

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 01:07 AM
AT&T Wireless. ^^

Oshi
02-24-2003, 01:12 AM
<-- also AT&T ^^

Well, because I really don't give a crap, here's my number!
484-354-4694

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 01:16 AM
Mine is 301 537 9722 Hehe. There are times where I'll won't hear my phone, BUT OH WELL.

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 01:20 AM
Mine is 301 xxx xxxx Hehe. There are times where I'll won't hear my phone, BUT OH WELL.

I don't call this late, but i will text message you. ^^

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 01:21 AM
I don't get Text Message

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 01:24 AM
D'oh!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

I'll call yuo tommorrow, k? :)

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 01:26 AM
ok what time I'm also on AIM right now! Tenko Kouno01 and Sairys SkyeWind

Rosiel
02-24-2003, 10:04 AM
People, can you exchange personal information through PM?
Not only is it completeky off-topic, it's not a good idea to post phone numbers on public boards for everyone to see.

I'd recommend removing your numbers from your posts and PMing each other instead.

Neko Cathy
02-24-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Oshi
Mine only goes off... if the battery dies! XD
Even then, there's always my voicemail. weee.

ERHEM.

My Katsucon experience was similar to many of yours. It was fun. But it could have been better by one way. If my gf coulda come with me ._.;

You know what? My Cell phone not only got a crappy reception down in Katsucon but the battery just about died on Sunday RIGHT WHEN I WAS TRAVELING ON THE METRO THROUGH THE DAMN SNOW STORM. This time for Otakon I'm taking my charger with me to keep the battery charged when I return back to the hotel room and sleep. I use Verizon and a crappy Motorolla phone that it just sucks :(

Ranma: Yea, cell # would be a better way of finding you @ a much more bigger convention than Katsucon. Then again I was mainly hiding in the gaming room and people's hotel rooms through the most part of the Katsucon convention (which made it difficult for people to find me to take pics of me and Akira unless you were at the Cosplay.com photoshoot), preparing for a DDR tournament and as well as kinda getting drunk.

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 04:00 PM
yea, luckly mine didn't die on me at all.

Sciguy
02-24-2003, 05:07 PM
I wish I had a cell phone to complain about!

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 05:08 PM
LOL it's evil really I had so many random calls it wasn't funny.

Sanosuke
02-24-2003, 07:47 PM
I lost my cell phone in the snow somewhere between the Hyatt and my car on Sunday morning. And I was parked all the way out in East Jesus, at the other end of Sunset park! I didn't even bother to try and find it...

Just got a new one for ONLY $150 -_-.

SeymourMother
02-24-2003, 07:54 PM
Nice. Hehehe

Sciguy
02-25-2003, 07:40 PM
indeed, lol. I hate snow. I'm getting ready to move back to Georgia at this rate! AWA and Megacon, here I come! (*sigh* if only I were serious...)

SeymourMother
02-25-2003, 08:17 PM
>_< Damn MegaCon.... I live nowhere near Flordia...