PDA

View Full Version : Street fighter Shoto gloves?

Lordstar
02-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi! i was wondering where i could buy some good street fighter style shoto gloves like the ones Ryu and sakura wear. :toothy: Thankyou

HybridTwist
02-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Check some online martial arts stores or even ebay. You should be able to find some if you look hard enough.

Danzikumaru
02-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Check some online martial arts stores or even ebay. You should be able to find some if you look hard enough.

However, those sort of sparring gauntlets don't really look like the one's worn by the Shoto fighters in Street Fighter....at all....

Your best bet is to make your own, they aren't that difficult

Pliskin
02-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Your typical punch-gaurd isn't going to look much like the gear that the shotos wear in Street Fighter. Also, if its worth asking, which game are you talking about? In each of the games they tend to have different designs (SFIII actually has the easiest to-make, in my recollection).

As an aside, keep in-mind that Ryu/Ken/Goki don't actually study shotokan karate. Its ansatsuken (assassin's fist).

Danzikumaru
02-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Your typical punch-gaurd isn't going to look much like the gear that the shotos wear in Street Fighter. Also, if its worth asking, which game are you talking about? In each of the games they tend to have different designs (SFIII actually has the easiest to-make, in my recollection).

As an aside, keep in-mind that Ryu/Ken/Goki don't actually study shotokan karate. Its ansatsuken (assassin's fist).

True, true....forgot that the Alpha movies and Udon comics cleared up that bit of confusion...

Lordstar
02-08-2006, 08:52 PM
TBH i cant make anything! im a bit poo like that. thanks for the help so far