PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Organization XIII Costume from Kingdom Hearts

Matrixkunsux
02-09-2006, 12:35 AM
well mi title says it all, how do u make it, how much does it cost, and what do i need. plz try to keep it simple XD i need to know badly plz!!!

Rip Van Winkle
02-09-2006, 01:27 AM
You need to do searches on the forum. There are loads of folks who've asked how to do Unknown coats before.

However...

1) You sew it. With a sewing machine, and fabric. Thread too.
2) A lot or a little depending on what you buy.
3) Hooked on Phonics.

Scortia
02-09-2006, 10:34 AM
First of all I suggest you read the FAQ for cosplay.com before you do any more posting... and also make the effort to look for threads that may already have the answers there for you.

Now, if you commissioned an Organization XIII costume it'd probably set you back $200-300 depending on materials. If you make it yourself, the amount mostly depends upon the fabric you use...that pretty shiny vinyl some Organization/Unknown/Enigmatic Man cosplayers use would set you back the most obviously. If you don't even know the materials you need for sewing such a basic coat like that I suggest you take the time to understand how sewing works before taking on the costume itself.

daguru
02-09-2006, 01:29 PM
...or, if you happen to be made of money, you can purchase an Enigma coat from Abbyshot.
http://www.abbyshot.com/products/ps-enigma.php