PDA

View Full Version : FMA at AWA?

ladysubaru25
02-09-2006, 03:50 PM
So, it looks like I have just been invited to AWA12 in participate in a FullMetal Alchemist cosplay group... and I was curious just how many (hundred?? LOL!) of you were planning FMA cosplays, or if anyone was planning on organizing a gathering or photo-shoot.

Looks like we will be having a pretty nice sized group ourselves. I'm not going to say any more, except that if everything works out "as planned", this is going to be totally Off the Hook. :crylaugh: Seriously. I know how cosplay plans can fall apart at the last minute, so I don't want to go jinxing anything.

It is VERY early on to decide on a specific day of the con or anything, so I'm just trying to see if there would be any interest in doing something like this. (And if so, what would be a good location? I am not familiar with AWA's layout. This will be my first time attending this particular con...)

So, any ideas?

HopelessHavoc
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I haven't officially joined an FMA group yet, but I will be there as Greed at least one of the days ^_^ Sounds like it'll be a pretty cool group tho. Lemme know if you guys need a Greed

Greed~

phantomthief
02-12-2006, 05:28 PM
*cackles evily*

Oh I'll be there... I'm bringing my miniskirt army :D (Check the AWA msg board at awa-con.com for details on joining! XD)

~Ari-chan

Jekka
02-13-2006, 11:17 PM
You know I'll be there. XD I'm in your group. So there's at least 1 Ed for us!

PatrickD
02-13-2006, 11:35 PM

Yay for our group! :rockon:
Our hotel room is reserved, so there's no turning back now.

ladysubaru25
02-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Yay for our group! :rockon:
Our hotel room is reserved, so there's no turning back now.

Yays! I'm going to be getting my PLANE TICKET right after I get back from Katsu, so I'm pretty darned committed as well! Now all I have to do is FIND the goddarn right FABRIC for my costume... why is this being such a pain for me?!?
And all *you* have to do is find... well... heh heh.

Rock on... your Ed costume rocks my world.
You should try to get your friend who cosplays Hughes to come along to AWA too.

Patrick still needs to guess WHO I'm cosplaying. It's not that hard. Really. Let's see if he can do it.
I mailed him the DVD's so he can WATCH the show before AWA!!

I haven't officially joined an FMA group yet, but I will be there as Greed at least one of the days

Ooohhh... GREED! Sweet! We should be having a few other Homunculi (sp?!?) so that would be great!!
Greed does not get enough love IMO... and Greed RAWKS.

Oh I'll be there... I'm bringing my miniskirt army :D (Check the AWA msg board at awa-con.com for details on joining! XD)

OMG. I just read that thread. Funny as h3ll. (Makes me want to re-watch episode 13 right now...)
I need to see this, even though I shall not participate. For the good of humanity. I most certainly should NOT be wearing a miniskirt. No. Really. I'm an old lady here. One should not wear miniskirts after the age of 25. :bigcry:

Yeah. I'm OLD. XD

Kamatari chan
02-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I'll be re-doing my Lust costume for AWA and hopefully I'll have Barry the chopper done by then.

WoggyWooWoo
02-16-2006, 06:45 PM
I was considering bringing Envy to AWA, so I can try for it. I might be able to change quickly for a meeting and photoshoot (I wanna spend most of AWA as Terra, though). I'd really really love to bring my Wrath with me, but I don't know if that'd be possible. I'll have to bug one of my parents to get a parent pass to go with her or something ^^

PatrickD
02-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Yays! I'm going to be getting my PLANE TICKET right after I get back from Katsu, so I'm pretty darned committed as well!

I'm going to wait until 2 or 3 months out. That's when sale prices are usually available for flights. ...unless you're flying on a holiday, then they book up fast...but AWA's not on a holiday weekend, so we're set.

Patrick still needs to guess WHO I'm cosplaying. It's not that hard. Really. Let's see if he can do it.
I mailed him the DVD's so he can WATCH the show before AWA!!

Your LJ icons give it away. :P

I need to see this, even though I shall not participate. For the good of humanity. I most certainly should NOT be wearing a miniskirt. No. Really.

Better you than me. :eek:

ladysubaru25
02-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Your LJ icons give it away. :P

See? Told you it wouldn't be too hard! :crylaugh:
(Especially from a series with only, like, six major female characters...)

I didn't get a chance to meet with my commissioner until Katsucon concerning deadlines and whatnot, so I wasn't going to mention anything about the costume until knew for sure that it could be completed on time.

You know how cosplay plans go sometime...

Rukia_Kurosaki
02-24-2006, 09:02 AM
I'll have Envy again, only, the costume will be modified. I'll also have one of my three Eds there, not sure which yet.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-24-2006, 11:56 AM
I will probably be able to do Winry by then...it was planned for an earlier con, but I don't think I will be able to do it (plus...I wanna loose some weight before attempting mechanic Winry!) But even i DON'T do my Winry...i am a Full Metal Fangurl! I will glomp all of you and take a numerous amount of pictures...

note: also may try and do Shambala Winry...

Jekka
02-26-2006, 01:04 AM
XD This is working out great! So many homunculi!

I'm still trying to convince my Hughes-y friend. He hasn't been online lately.

\o I'm perversely excited - it's been so long since I've been able to plan a proper cosplay. You'd think there would be MORE conventions and such in Japan. But NooOOooo.

ladysubaru25
02-28-2006, 12:09 AM
note: also may try and do Shambala Winry...

That would be super-sweet.
Actually, I thought breifly about doing a mechanic-Winry cosplay (complete with attack-wrench 'O DOOM...), but then I realized that I am far too old and too overweight/out-of-shape to pull it off!

XD This is working out great! So many homunculi!
I'm still trying to convince my Hughes-y friend. He hasn't been online lately.

Seriously. We could have an "All Homunculi Photo Shoot" and it would totally kick A$$...

We have a lot of Homunculi, but we need more military personnel!
Hey! Where are all of my Roy's at?!? We desperately need a Mustang...
(And a Havoc would be sweet too...)

You need to convince Will/Hughes to come to AWA. His Hughes cosplay is AWESOME. (Was that actually a picture of his *own* daughter that he was carrying around at Otakon '04?? I'm curious...)

And yes. I am ridiculously excited about all of this as well...

Better you than me. :eek:

Alright. Who else here thinks that Patrick should wear a miniskirt? :crylaugh:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-28-2006, 02:16 PM
i think i am too overweight for mechanic-Winry as well...but only because i am pulling the "Freshmen 15" right now. W/ summer coming up before AWA and me needing to take gymnastics classes to get a backhandspring for cheer tryouts in the fall...I am sure I'll be in tip-top shape for that Winry costume!

If there's going to be an a lot of Homunculi....I wanna do Lust w/ claws! I've always wanted to do that costume...and it isn't THAT hard to pull off *goes to dream*

Ascension
02-28-2006, 09:18 PM
I am so ready for FMA at AWA again......last year I tried to pull off an Ed.....but this year I've got other ideas for cosplay.....most likely a State Alchemist as one of them.

PatrickD
03-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Alright. Who else here thinks that Patrick should wear a miniskirt? :crylaugh:

Only for you, Jekka, and Nami in the privacy of the hotel room with no cameras allowed. :p

Jekka
03-02-2006, 12:56 AM
The pictures Ace was carrying around at Otakon, while in Hughes costume, are indeed of his own daughter Lilli. She's so precious. :3

I think Nami will be joining us, bringing her Envy cosplay. If she doesn't I'll cry, so there. And if she does, she'll probably beat the crap out of me as usual. It makes for great photos. ^_^

PatrickD
03-02-2006, 01:32 PM
I think Nami will be joining us, bringing her Envy cosplay. If she doesn't I'll cry, so there. And if she does, she'll probably beat the crap out of me as usual. It makes for great photos. ^_^

If she doesn't join us, we'll have to plot revenge. :D
You hear me Nami? REVENGE!

phantomthief
03-04-2006, 03:59 PM
If it's cold, I guess I'll be doing MOVIE Mustang in a miniskirt XD

aka: Miniskirt Mustang with half-trenchcoat and eyepatch :D

~Ari-chan

SuthrnBelleChan
03-09-2006, 04:12 AM
I might be there as Winry eheh depends on if i get nice abs for it by then lol

Demon_Slayer69
03-09-2006, 04:15 PM
hey people i might pull off my envy wit bright green hair again or i was going to do riza in a mini skirt

ladysubaru25
03-14-2006, 04:10 PM
OMG-- look, *replies* in this thread! (Shows you how often I check this messageboard...)

Urgh-- freshman fifteen. It was more like the freshman *TWENTY* in my case. LOL! And that was TEN YEARS AGO! Jeebuz, I'm old...

I still want to put together a mechanic Winry. Hopefully this year. It will give me motivation to work on them abs. :3

Jekka, Nami, and Patrick-- my "commissioner" has informed me that she has enough fabric to make me a matching mini-skirt for my costume, so yes.
I am threatening you with the possibility of much miniskirt-mayhem! (And Patrick, you may borrow it if you *really* want to.)

::runs off to the gym to work on both abs AND legs::

Miniskirt Mustang. LOL-- now this is something I *MUST* see. XD

WoggyWooWoo
03-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Wrath will be able to make it with me, my dad can bring her on Saturday. May see about dressing him up, too..... >.>

HopelessHavoc
03-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Ooohhh... GREED! Sweet! We should be having a few other Homunculi (sp?!?) so that would be great!!
Greed does not get enough love IMO... and Greed RAWKS.

Cool ^_^ Count me in as Greed then

Hart
04-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Last year there were so many edward elrics...and state alchemist. Now there is even a talk of a group....this thing is gunna double in size! XD its gunna be kage bunshin FMA style!

edit: not that i have a problem with fma you understand...^^;

evenstar1
04-17-2006, 02:22 PM
i'm amazed that i haven't posted on this yet. i'll be there as kimbley the crimson alchemist...mwhahahahahha

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-17-2006, 03:26 PM
evenstar1: prepare to be chased down and tackled! i will stalk you...and hunt you...LOL! Don't take any of that serious, but i am in LOVE with Kimblee. Therefore, i am in love with you and want to have your babies :) *devious*

evenstar1
04-17-2006, 06:06 PM
ummmm... i'm not quite sure how to respond to that.... and i thought i got over all of this when i decided to stop cosplaying ed

DalaiLiam
04-17-2006, 08:25 PM
ummmm... i'm not quite sure how to respond to that.... and i thought i got over all of this when i decided to stop cosplaying edThis is just one of those things that will never happen. I had Fangirls when I went as Arakane from Angel sanctuary (Yeah the Crossdressing Demon). I'm almost to the conclusion that You could make up a character and be all Elitist about some faux-anime that never existed and you'd have fangirls by the end of the con.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
04-17-2006, 10:29 PM
it's just that Kimblee is my fav FMA character...and i've never seen anyone do him! I've been wanting to do his prison outfit myself complete with hand restraints, but i haven't gotten around to it. But, yes, fangurls are everywhere. BEWARE

kalajessta
05-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I'll be cosplaying from FMA. Just odn't know which characters yet, but one of them will be either a version (or versions) of Aru, or Hawkeye.

TechieCL
05-09-2006, 11:31 PM
After recieving the ultimate prop of doom from Ebay...its confirmed I'll be coming as Havoc.

Jekka
05-10-2006, 02:39 AM
After recieving the ultimate prop of doom from Ebay...its confirmed I'll be coming as Havoc.

A Havok!! That's somehow really exciting!!
... what the heck could the prop be, thought? *boggle...*

TechieCL
05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
The prop needs some repair work (got it on the cheaper end due to some damage) but once that's done I'll post some pics of it *eg*

WaruiKoohii
05-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'll probably have an Envy or someone else from FMA at that point, so I'm sure that I'd attend the photoshoot.

Kesseki
06-01-2006, 04:31 PM
I might go as Izumi, since:
1. It looks simple for a beginner to make the costume
2. I have the hair for it :p
3. There probably won't be many Izumis

My friends might go as other FMA characters if I can goad them into it.

HopelessHavoc
06-01-2006, 06:55 PM
What day are we doing the FMA group? I'll wear Greed all day that day ^^

Jekka
06-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I might go as Izumi, since:
1. It looks simple for a beginner to make the costume
2. I have the hair for it :p
3. There probably won't be many Izumis

My friends might go as other FMA characters if I can goad them into it.

That's an awesome idea!! Izumis are so fun!! *praise to the WC slippers*

I tend to stay a bit in character when I cosplay, so don't take it the wrong way when I see Izumi and blanch in terror. You may stomp on me if you like.

Hanabishi
06-01-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll be at AWA with several Fullmetal Alchemist cosplays! The ones I'm doing for sure right now are a game version of Edward (basically his regular outfit, but with his ginormous hammer from Curse of the Crimson Elixir), and an original outfit I designed for him as one of the seven heavenly Virtues. Other than that, I should have TONS of other side costume with me when I just want to walk around for comfort, like my munich!Ed costume, wanderer!Ed, or maybe even zoofic!Ed ^^;;

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-01-2006, 09:57 PM
all right peeps, I'm on board for FMA at AWA! I am gonna be Femme Ed! ^_^ Pretty simple concept i got going on...I really wish i could do automail on the leg and arm...but i guess i'll wait and see what happens

Kesseki
06-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I tend to stay a bit in character when I cosplay, so don't take it the wrong way when I see Izumi and blanch in terror. You may stomp on me if you like.

Haha, that'd be awesome! I'll have to be careful not to stomp on the wrong person, though! (that'd be awkward and hard to explain :eeek: )

PatrickD
06-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Haha, that'd be awesome! I'll have to be careful not to stomp on the wrong person, though! (that'd be awkward and hard to explain :eeek: )

She'll be the Ed with the really tall Al following her around. ;)

ladysubaru25
06-05-2006, 09:27 AM

Yeah. Jekka will be pretty conspicuous with her BIG AL and all. XD
She'll let you stomp on her...

AND YES. Izumi is teh WIN. Probably my favorite female character in FMA.
Can't wait to see your costume! It's all about the hair... :bigtu:

Izumi *IS* definitely on my "Must Cosplay" list, however, the hair intimidates me. (I'm not dreading my hair, and dreaded wigs look funny IMO...)

kalajessta
06-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Ok, I officially believe this is my cosplay list for AWA thus far:

Alphonse Heiderich
Movie! Al
Ling
Greed! Ling
Bloody! Ling
Sophie (FMA 3 Game)
Virtue! Al

Kesseki
06-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Well, it's good to know that I can just look for a really tall Al. I'll probably be pretty conspicuous, since I figure if I go I'll be the only black Izumi that has glasses. Probably. And I'll have her cookbook (convenient for reading when beating down your apprentices!). :p

Kalajessta, are you going to cosplay as all of those characters? That'd be amazing.

kalajessta
06-06-2006, 04:26 PM
I am. I've managed 7 cosplays at Colossal and I didn't even stay at the hotel. It was a bit stressful, but I'm willing to do it again for AWA. But my main two cosplays are going to be Ling, Sophie and Virtue! Al.

Jekka
06-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Ok, I officially believe this is my cosplay list for AWA thus far:

Alphonse Heiderich
Movie! Al
Ling
Greed! Ling
Bloody! Ling
Sophie (FMA 3 Game)
Virtue! Al

Oh man, my head is so full of photo opportunities.

Draculina
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
maybe i will save my sloth costume if that character is needed? will have to see how it turns out after the PSCS shoot next week...

kalajessta
06-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Oh man, my head is so full of photo opportunities.

I'm very open for any photo suggestions ^_^

guineapiglady
06-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I will likely be bringing most, if not all, of my FMA costumes, but I plan to debut my....(drumroll please)...Playboy Bunny Ed at AWA. I just have to get my leg automail finished first and foremost.

ladysubaru25
06-09-2006, 10:06 AM
guineapiglady, your icon is... <3!!

Awesome photo!

Miroku205
06-24-2006, 09:09 PM
I will probably bring my Maes Hughes or my Roy, that I wore at AUSA last year.

RynxEnvy
06-25-2006, 02:42 AM
I'll be there cosplaying as Ed and my friend is going to be cosplaying as Roy.
xD!

Hanabishi
06-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey everyone! When exactly are we meeting up? o.o I'll have different costumes everyday at different times of the day XD;

Friday:
Game!Ed (basically just Ed's costume, only with a huge hammer)
Miniskirt!Ed (same costume, only with a leather miniskirt XD)
Zoofic!Ed or Wanderer!Ed at night

Saturday:
Virtue!Ed (Fortitude. Kalajessta is my virtue!Al and she's being hope ^^)
Wanderer!Ed probably
Munich!Ed for a little while

Sunday: Not sure. Random-ness XD;

I'd love to get as many photos as possible with everyone if I can : D And meet some new friends too! Please let me know times and I'll be there for sure ^^

RynxEnvy
06-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Hey everyone! When exactly are we meeting up? o.o I'll have different costumes everyday at different times of the day XD;

I'd love to get as many photos as possible with everyone if I can : D And meet some new friends too! Please let me know times and I'll be there for sure ^^

Yeah, does anyone have the full details of this? I'd like to know so I can sneak away from my group (just kidding, xD!), so I can make sure we're there on time and whatnot.

Also, I can't remember if this was already mentioned yet, but are we going to have a photoshoot of all of use together? And if so, when and what time?
=D

HopelessHavoc
06-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah, does anyone have the full details of this? I'd like to know so I can sneak away from my group (just kidding, xD!), so I can make sure we're there on time and whatnot.

Also, I can't remember if this was already mentioned yet, but are we going to have a photoshoot of all of use together? And if so, when and what time?
=D

I'm not sure either @_@ lol. But I'll be wearing my Greed costume pretty much all day Saturday.. so if I see a large group of FMA people, I'll be sure to stop for some pics ^_^

ladysubaru25
06-26-2006, 11:16 AM

Saturday. Yeah. Definitely Saturday.
But it's almost too early to set anything in stone yet...

(I have Connecticon to think about first! LOL!!)

QuickSilver
06-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I shall be there donning the Ed all day Saturday, and will be sure to drop in if there is indeed a photoshoot happening - ? ^ ^

Hanabishi
06-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Dang @_@;; Then I'll probably have to switch Fortitude!Ed to Friday and Regular Ed to Saturday....

halofire
07-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I've been wavering about bringing underpants!Ed (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=39996&member=32473) out of retirement and splitting Saturday between Bleach and FMA. I wore it to AWA last year, but it was so much fun! And the whole thing has undergone a few tweaks and improvements, not that there's much TO it ^^;

Hanabishi
07-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Then why not wear it? I thought it was hilarious XD

Draculina
07-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Do y'all know when exactly you're meeting so I can borrow my Hellsing cosplayers (you know who you are) from you Saturday morning? Can we possibly collaborate on meeting times so they can have time to switch costumes?

MewKilalaMew
07-18-2006, 02:09 AM
I will be at AWA with some of the MiniskirtArmy. I will be Miniskirt Riza. I will also possibly have a movie Ed and a Regular Ed with me. We will also be wearing our uniforms we will be having made ^.^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Any room for a coatless Shambala Ed? I may (MAY!!) do that costume seeing as how it's easy. Is there an FMA gathering? I would love to sing Rewrite at the gathering/photoshoot. Anyone want to join me? It could be really good fun and we can entertain the crowd. (this is my first AWA and i don't think they have a karaoke >.<) The costume is still pending, but i'll see what i can do

RynxEnvy
08-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Any room for a coatless Shambala Ed? I may (MAY!!) do that costume seeing as how it's easy. Is there an FMA gathering? I would love to sing Rewrite at the gathering/photoshoot. Anyone want to join me? It could be really good fun and we can entertain the crowd. (this is my first AWA and i don't think they have a karaoke >.<) The costume is still pending, but i'll see what i can do

I don't know all of Rewrite yet, but I know most of the other songs.
I was planning on singing Hagane no Kokoro at one point, wanna sing it with me? xP!
And I think there is a karaoke contest or something later on, I can't remember though.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-06-2006, 11:52 PM
i checked the website and i see no mention of karaoke *pouts* but atleast i will be able to belt it out in the con hallways or whatever

RynxEnvy
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Really?
There's no Karaoke?
That sucks, I could have sworn that I saw somewhere they were doing it...awell.

xD! I was planning on singing in the halls anyway lol.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-07-2006, 12:01 AM
i've never been to AWA, so i don't how it's set up, but i always see pictures with this HUGE room and balconies that overlook it where the hotel rooms are. Is that the lobby? Anyway, that's the perfect place for singing!

RynxEnvy
08-07-2006, 12:12 AM
I only went for one day last year, but that's pretty much the main part of the hotel. It's beautiful, on the balconies there's ivy or some kind of plant growing off the railings.

And I agree, it is a nice place to sing =D!

Akarui-chan
08-07-2006, 01:01 AM
i don't know if I said this yet, but I'm cosplaying Movie!Wrath destroyed ! if I get it done XD

rosabella
08-12-2006, 12:11 AM
dude...there were so many Eds last year...it was GREAT!!

Miroku205
08-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Since it seems that the FMA photoshoot is going to be Saturday, I will move my Maes to Saturday.

Akarui-chan
08-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Really?
There's no Karaoke?
That sucks, I could have sworn that I saw somewhere they were doing it...awell.

xD! I was planning on singing in the halls anyway lol.
Well there is Karaoke... I just don't know where XD lol. It says so in the events on the AWA site

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
akarui: really? YAY! So, come join me at the Karaoke as i sing Riraito. It would be great to have some FMA fans in the crowd

Akarui-chan
08-26-2006, 12:06 AM
akarui: really? YAY! So, come join me at the Karaoke as i sing Riraito. It would be great to have some FMA fans in the crowd
ha ha Only if you'll support me when I sing something too!! ^_^ lol XD dunno what it'd be yet though. XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-26-2006, 11:20 AM
of course i'll support ya!!! I've just been prefecting my singing of Riraito for a LOOONG time. I didn't get to do it at a previous con, so i thought AWA would be my chance (...note, i'm NOT a singer ^_^ but i do like to belt out tunes every now and again)

Akarui-chan
08-29-2006, 01:08 AM
i don't know if all of you knew this or not, but they will be showing the FMA movie in english at the con.

Maybe we should have the shoot before or after the premire? Do we have any times yet?

Hanabishi
08-29-2006, 04:52 PM
There's no times listed for the movie. No one's supposed to know about the movie, but it was slipped to me. I would suggest though, about 3 hours before the premier. Why? Alot of people like to get in line an hour early, and most of the time, photoshoots last longer than one hour in precise-ness. So how about that idea?

guineapiglady
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
I know two shoots are already decided, but would anyone like to go ahead and set one for Saturday afternoon, say...4pm? It looks like I'll be unable to make it to either of the others, and I REALLY want to make it to one in the version of Ed I'll be in then.

Hanabishi
09-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I'll go to one on Saturday as well if you like : 3

TechieCL
09-12-2006, 10:39 PM
As I promised months back, here's a preview of my "Prop of Doom" for my Havoc cosplay debuting at AWA:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=844317

RynxEnvy
09-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Well, I'll be attenting AWA in my Edo costume and I can't remember when ya'll said the times for the meetup's (and photoshoots?) were and they didn't have it listed on the forum with all the meetup times for various groups.

So, what time/day/place are we meeting again?
xP

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Ya, those times before were what someone said in 2005.... The director just happened to point those times out.. so ya, right now there is no FMA gathering. >_< Please tell me what time you guys want to have the gathering
Be careful cus the movie is premiring 5PM Friday, plus there's a bunch of FMA events XD go look at the schedule on the AWA boards in the event forum and let me know a time place and date that'd work for everyone

HopelessHavoc
09-17-2006, 02:45 PM
I think some time around 11 AM on Saturday would be good ^^
Maybe we could all meet by the escalators that go down to the lobby

guineapiglady
09-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Costume contest judging starts at 11am Saturday. What does everyone think about 3pm Saturday for a photoshoot? That would give folks time to get in line for the movie.

Hanabishi
09-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I think 3pm for Saturday would be a nice time. Not too much going on around then, y'know?

DalaiLiam
09-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Jason we're just going to be hanging out the whole day aren't we?

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Well that sounds like a good idea to me too xD

Hanabishi
09-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Okay so then FMA at 3pm Saturday.

TechieCL
09-18-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm up for 3pm Saturday. That'll be interesting since Naruto and Sailor Moon gathering at the same time

VS Pictures galore!

LadyHawke78
09-19-2006, 11:15 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=844317

Whoa-- I am at a loss for words.
(All of the words I can possibly think of using to describe my sense of awe right now would probably get me kicked off of the forums!!) XD

That is... INCREDIBLE!!
A movie prop, you say? How the heck did you get a hold of that?

DalaiLiam
09-19-2006, 10:58 PM
EBAY.... FOOL! LOL. I just realized every part of this post was in all caps, so I added this sentence to make myself look less like a noob.

TechieCL
09-20-2006, 11:28 PM
On the nose...on ebay you can find most anything. Much to wallet's chagrin at time.