PDA

View Full Version : has this ever happened to you or is it just me?

Reiko
02-17-2003, 09:56 AM
well the day after katsu I lost my voice and hurt my ankle so bad I cant stand up. I hurt it from all the walking I did there. and Lost my voice yelling at katsu too. LOL I had a stalker at katsu LOL has any of this ever happened to you?

Jin
02-17-2003, 02:15 PM
no... that sucks, but my friend had a stalker last katsu she said... the only thing i hurt was my heart... DAMMIT! I want more.... *breathing heavily* sorry, anyways wat were ya dressed as, cause that would probably explain the stalker, my friend was dressed as rikku and this guy harrasssed her, i wasnt there so i couldnt do anything... sorry silly..

kitty_neko
02-17-2003, 02:29 PM
my voice hurts too... but god, your stalker was SCARY! O_O;; i saw him after you had went to change and he was looking for you...
so...scary....>_<!

cyankirby
02-17-2003, 02:36 PM
My friend hurt her ankle at Otakon from walking around in shoes that she didn't break in. She had to hobble back to the hotel to change into sneakers. She had to walk kind of slowly afterwards. :P
But stalkers can be scary. Luckily, I've never had one.

Reiko
02-17-2003, 02:54 PM
I was dressed as Rinoa from the ball sceen and then had to change to my Yuna 2 costume lol *shivers* he was scarey Chii saw me running away!

Jin
02-17-2003, 02:58 PM
woah.. freak... rinoa? did u see another rinoa hangin out with a rikku and some weirdo kid? that was us, and rikku got stalked last time

Reiko
02-17-2003, 03:04 PM
I saw two other Rinoa's one in the ball gown..krysta..steph..and that other rikku i was hanging out with Rikku Evil neko and kitty neko most of the time...they covered me lol. Eurobeat helped me out too. it was so bad that my stalker was running after me up the stairs!

Jin
02-17-2003, 03:08 PM
ahaha really... yeah i was with steph and silly, and we just walked around, silly...rikku, was also afraid of a stalker so we just walked around tryin to avoid them

Reiko
02-17-2003, 03:33 PM
I really want to see how those pics turned out!

Jin
02-17-2003, 03:50 PM
u were rinoa right and u danced with will....

Reiko
02-17-2003, 03:52 PM
I did..? who's will?

Jin
02-17-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Reiko
I did..? who's will?
hehehe oops
wrong person i guess

Reiko
02-17-2003, 04:03 PM
LOL yup Im Reiko! LOL not steph

Jin
02-17-2003, 04:06 PM
oh... yeah i know now... but did u too take a pic with will(squall) and u were both pretendin to pull his arms...

Reiko
02-17-2003, 04:08 PM
LOL yup thats me!

ChibiLikun
02-17-2003, 04:36 PM
I hope you feel better!

Reiko
02-17-2003, 04:39 PM
LOL hey its you!! *hugs* I didnt know you were on this site!

MasterOfBarton
02-17-2003, 08:55 PM
DUDE stalkers are the bomb! Haha, sike. I had some creepy guys following me around too...and icky dudes trying to hump me at the dance...SOOOO NOT FUN....
yeah, after the Duel Jewel concert, I was pretty whooped from wearing my pimpin boots (ouchies) but then i wore slippers all day saturday, so that helped...until the dance, where I had to run away from like 5 creepy guys. Some of them followed me...you think they'd get the hint if girls are literally RUNNING AWAY from them!!!! *sigh* Oh well....Katsucon was a blast...except for the whole security thing which I won't even get into!
Oh yeah, and I didn't really see anyone from the site except Eurobeat and Krystal (who has numbers I don't remember after her name...) Sorry if I was all rude to you guys...I was soooo befuddled all day that I'm lucky I could stand!!! LOL! Ok, enough of my ranting, I'll shutup now....maybe ;)

Giant Alucard
02-18-2003, 07:45 AM
The only thing that happened to me was that i bumped my head on stairways celling a couple times (damn the man who planned that part of the hotel) and got a really bad headache friday night. I think i remember reiko, even though my memories are kinda foggy at some points. My Alucard costume war nice since it kept me warm most of the time, and really hot the rest of the time, my friends thought i would get heat exaustion during the dance, but i proved them wrong. I really hope it wont be that warm during otakon, or else ill be flame broiled inside my alucard costume. I found it funny that my people took my picture, but didn'[t want to take it standing with me. A girl dressed up as yuffie said that she would of if i wasn't so evil looking, and the fact that since i was alucard and she was yuffie, I might have eaten her................ That was a first for me.

Giant Alucard
02-18-2003, 07:53 AM
there was one friend i met at the con who i though would never be there, and she said she had some guy stalking her to, so for a little while she turned me into her bodyguard. Whenever she didn't like someone bugging her and wouldn't take a hint she just introduced me as her pet vampire and they would usually leave after that (I'm about 6'8, so in my Alucard cosutme with my boots on, i came close to 7 ft tall, and had a very evil look from what my friends said). I think i should work as a free body guard at otakon, maybe i'll meet more people that way, lol.