PDA

View Full Version : I've Moved!!

Hinoto
02-12-2006, 11:46 PM
So yeah one of the reasons I have not been active on the forums at all is because I have moved!

I have moved far, far away...:( I miss the Carolinas. I currently live in Torrance California which is in the LA metro area. I don't know when/if I will ever be moving back. Possibly never. So my question is do I need to step out of the group or can I stay on as an honorary member/secret West Coast operative?I'll be there in spirit always believe me and I wish that I had been able to participate with you guys more before taking this job but it was just such a good opportunity there was no giving it up.

LokiPunk
02-13-2006, 11:57 AM
*cry*

Lovelyangel_81
02-13-2006, 08:47 PM
So yeah one of the reasons I have not been active on the forums at all is because I have moved!

I have moved far, far away...:( I miss the Carolinas. I currently live in Torrance California which is in the LA metro area. I don't know when/if I will ever be moving back. Possibly never. So my question is do I need to step out of the group or can I stay on as an honorary member/secret West Coast operative?I'll be there in spirit always believe me and I wish that I had been able to participate with you guys more before taking this job but it was just such a good opportunity there was no giving it up.

No, I do not think you should step out of the group because you moved to different state. Granted, you probably will not attend the gatherings and whatnot. I speak for myself and say you always be an member of CCR. :)

Hinoto
02-16-2006, 02:48 AM
No, I do not think you should step out of the group because you moved to different state. Granted, you probably will not attend the gatherings and whatnot. I speak for myself and say you always be an member of CCR. :)

Wah thank you :bigcry: I actually really wish I could go to Animazement this year. I think I will miss it the most.

Yes Loki I miss you too, but you knew that *BIGHUG*