PDA

View Full Version : So what did you buy in the dealers room this year?

YoshidaEri
02-13-2006, 03:51 PM
(I meant to make this topic a week ago. Oops)

Well, I'm curious, what did everyone purchase in the dealers room at ALA 2006?

Here's what I got:
Cardcaptors - The Movie DVD
Tokyo Mew Mew - book 1
Peach Girl Change of Heart - book 1
Kare Kano - books 1 and 2

AuroraHermione
02-13-2006, 04:53 PM
I got a wall scroll from FMA the movie. My friend also bought me a little Winry phone dangly. I also got some Pixie Dust and a keychain with Al on one side and Winry.

daoutlaw
02-13-2006, 06:04 PM
nothing.

ITS A F*CKIN MIRACLE!!!!

FlowerOfThCourt
02-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Lemme see.

Chrono Crusade volume 4 manga
Bleach Volume 4 manga
Kon plushie
Bleach Poster bought for me by my brother.

Not much.

Earthbounder
02-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Hmm, a necklace of Ishida's (From Bleach) Quincy Cross, although I wear it as a bracelet like he does >.>

I also got the 2 medals on the collar of the Military uniforms from FMA, cost a bit much but I got loads of compliments on how they looked. So much nicer than just sewing crappy silver vinyl onto it.

Also got 2 decks of playing cards, Bleach and One Piece themed.

meowl
02-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Earthbounder, those FMA pins were great.
We bought FFVII AC DVD, FMA pocket watch w/pendant set, FMA suprise figure (Envy with dragon).

RivetSPOOn
02-14-2006, 01:45 AM
I bought Hellsing vol. 7, two Bleach Wall scrolls, three posters, three comics and two keychains from PMBQ, two random Resident Evil 4 figures, a Trinity Blood pencil board, a pin, and a Gundam doujinshi. :3

I think that's it. *nods*

Evil Bishounen
02-14-2006, 03:51 AM
A healthy dose of Naruto figurines: Kidoumaru, Jiroubou, Sakon, Tayuya, and a bust of the Sannin with their summons. (Gee, I wonder what my favorite village is 9_9)

Though I also bought a Tsunade as a gift for...Tsunade (aka, Forsythia). Because she was totally awesome and helped me with so much stuff before/during the con.

Sagara-san
02-14-2006, 04:08 AM
I bought a button that said, "Theres too much blood in my caffiene system.", which is pretty true considering I've drunk caffinated drinks since I was a kid and not much of other typed of drinks.

Michi
02-14-2006, 02:56 PM
I bought from the fanartist booth. :X I got a Kero-chan bookmark, a Mokona pin, and a panda pin. XD

My friend bought me a DOA gashapon box that turned out to be Ayane; so now I have both Kasumi and Ayane on my shelf. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/tofuchi/swag/DSCN2393.jpg ^_^

Kurai_811
02-14-2006, 05:04 PM
i got:
a sharingan wrist band - Naruto
an Itachi wallet - Naruto
the FMA pocketwatch and pendent set - FMA
three Gravitation pins - Gravitation
a tail (soft and furrrryyy! XD) - i dont kno what its from xD
a Sukisho doujinshi (WOO HOO!! *rabid fangurl*) - Sukisho
a mini Naruto leaf headband - Naruto
and a "My day is not complete untill I've terrified a complete stranger" pin.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaah!!! XDD

Rosebud
02-14-2006, 06:29 PM
I didn't buy much, actually! Um, I got a cute Naruto poster, and my friend Kao bought me a Naruto wallscroll as a belated Christmas gift. :D

I think that's it. Yup...

CelestialAurora
02-14-2006, 06:53 PM
i actually didn't really get much. all i got was an Aerith poster. ^^ but i am so happy i bought that! it's like my favorite poster in my room!

Tifa on a Cloud
02-15-2006, 05:22 AM
Just some figures, as usual.

I got a couple Tsukiyomi figures. They turned out to be Elfriede and Hazuki as depicted on the box cover. I bought the Toynami Kikyo figure for four bucks. I also got a deal on two Asuka figures. So I have the tennis one and the nurse one. They even had a Misato figure I had to pick up.

Other then that, I was mostly figuring out what to get, and finding out some things weren't as pricey as advertised. Oh well.