PDA

View Full Version : yay!!!!!!!

chibi_kitty
07-31-2002, 12:50 AM
I finally get to do a rabi en rose costume!!!! *dose dance* yay! I think I will probably sell it on e-bay tho. I really need cash for my homcoming dress.... hopefully I will get hired at QFC. I say it would only take me about a couple of days but I can't find my sewing machine at the moment.... I'll keep you all posted.
love you all!

ShadowKitten
08-03-2002, 02:37 PM
OOOOOO a Rabi en rose costume................. lets just say you do happen to decide to sell it on ebay....*big starry eyes* how much would you be asking for it. buts thats only if you were going to sell it. Mata ne!

chibi_kitty
08-03-2002, 04:46 PM
well... I would probably only sell it for like $20.00, because it is made out of white and red cotton, and not some fancy material (I think the outfit looks better that way). um pm me and maybe I can sell it directly to you if you like. the costume wouldn't include a wig but I could point you in the right direction for one.

Yukai
08-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Oh! You have to show me pics of the final costume, please?! Pretty please? I love Rabi en Rose costumes. =^.^=

Mei Lan Chang
08-04-2002, 09:37 PM
You can't find a whole sewing maching? How the heck did you manage that? But..that is not the point. I want to see the end result too!

Yggdrasil Pie
08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Yea!!! It's a must see! ^^ YAY!!!

Yukai
08-04-2002, 10:08 PM
*~Just read that you lost your sewing machine~* O_o I could never do that, I have 3 sewing machines and a surger. Heh, I'm an overachiever...or something ~.~()

But yeah, I really want to see that costume. =^.^=

chibi_kitty
08-05-2002, 09:24 AM
ok, well I would never have lost my machiene if my mother hadn't found it in my room... its kinda hers, but I use it all the time. so she said she put it somwhere I couldn't get to it at.. and I have discovered it! she put it on a desk that was surrounded by boxes.... where I usually sew. She really didn't hide it well. I just had to use my brain.

Yukai
08-05-2002, 11:47 AM
Hehe, my family has given up on trying to seperate me from my sewing machines, they are my best friends. Well, along with my DVD player and my computer...So I can get ideas off the dvd's and download the pics onto my computer and sew up the costume....I have a nice little set up in my sweat shop.... =^.^=

Glad you found your sewing machine!