PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Lolita ( and the like ) gathering

BlueLady
02-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Hotel booked, con badge secured, time to plan some gatherings!

A friend and I would like to plan a egl/ega lolita themed photoshoot. Any interest out there?

ycysusan2001
02-17-2006, 01:46 PM
I have a Merryweather (from God Child) dress. Its kind of Lolitaish ^^;;; I might ware it if I have time to fix it ^^;;;

Cadmium Polyphony
02-17-2006, 06:44 PM
I'd be interested in this one.

Unfortunately my scatterbrained self hasnt even plotted a lineup of cosplay for SDCC this year. I'm assuming an EGL fit will be in the mix.

Space Invader
02-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmm... this may give me an excuse to make another Waloli outfit. But! If all else fails and I don't have time, I suppose I could bring the one I already have done ^_^. *goes to dig for her black lycra thigh-his*

Neo_Serenity
02-18-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm interested. It depends on what day you're doing it. I think I'm only going to the con Saturday and Sunday. Possibly Friday evening after work... depending on traffic and how long it takes me to get down there.

I have some loli stuff in the works now, but it will be finished way before comiccon. Keep me posted! ^^

Chibi-kun
02-21-2006, 12:43 AM
I have a Merryweather (from God Child) dress. Its kind of Lolitaish ^^;;; I might ware it if I have time to fix it ^^;;;

wow thats awesome, I might wear my Cain (godchild) costume as well. It all depends on the time of the gathering and if i can a fairly decent and afforable top hat to complete the costume XD

BlueLady
02-25-2006, 11:53 PM
okay we have interest ! ( is excited) I'll wait a bit and see who esle posts and then we will begin plotting a day and time ( times?)