PDA

View Full Version : Jrockers

Jin
02-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Have you ever thought some j-rockers/pop were one sex but ended up being another... its weird.... oh well there still hot hehehe... liek dir en grey an mana.... good thing i didnt tell alot of peopel i though tthey were hot...:D :thumbsup:

Luna Moon
02-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Hmm....not me...but I know a lot of people who have...

I've acquired the skill of knowing whether a person is male or female no matter how much make-up they wear or how pretty their features are.....*shrugs*

-Luna-

soshi
02-17-2003, 05:34 PM
I've never had a problem telling the difference between guys and girls, even when they're in drag. the only person I was mistaken on was Michiru (ex-Aioria, Michiru Project, ect), because people kept telling me that YES, it was a FACT, Michiru is a GIRL. but they all turned out to be wroooong, and Mimichichirururururu is a boooooy. ^^;;

Hotaru Kageshi
02-17-2003, 08:04 PM
My art teacher did that lots of times whenever I drew j-rockers. And so did many other people in my art class (they all freaked out). I only know of one person who can tell the genders of people effectively despite what they wear and how much make-up they put on. As for me, I just assume that most j-rockers are men.

DancingVampire
02-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Before I watched jrock and anime I had problems telling apat genders but now its one glance and Im like its a guy, or its a girl sometimes when people cant tell the diff Ill think that even if there wearing a skirt that they look masculine

Jin
02-18-2003, 08:44 PM
haha the 3rd one is hot...

shiroi_yukiko
02-19-2003, 12:14 AM
It's easier just to assume that everyone is male. Ha ha. Then you know that 97% of the time, you are right! I've never had trouble telling the difference though.

DancingVampire
02-19-2003, 06:15 AM
Mana's uber cool even if he seems to have napoleon complex at times ^_^;

Hotaru Kageshi
02-19-2003, 09:13 AM
Mana-sama! ^_^ Yeah! He's so cool! His website is pretty entertaining to go to...all those flashmedia things are fun to click ^_^ Heh...heh...must click all objects....It's a pity I don't know how to translate Japanese that well....

http://www.midi-nette.com/mana/

Jin
02-19-2003, 07:32 PM
*pokes Hotaru* ahahah tis a shame... yeah same here