PDA

View Full Version : Pirates at SDCC06?

Estel
02-20-2006, 10:58 AM
No, this first of all, is not the Rum Party thread. We do not know what is going to happen with Rum Party at SDCC06. This is just my babbling about the obvious coming of the flood of Pirates of the Caribbean this year at Comic Con. Is anyone else planning on doing a costume from Pirates or for the purpose of pirating?

I will (*crosses fingers*) be in full Pirate Will Turner attire.

Queen Yishana
02-22-2006, 07:36 PM
I do plan on going in pirate costume. I haven't had enough chance to wear my pirate outfit since I pieced it together. I am hoping to see a bunch of fellow pirates wandering around this year!

QY

Estel
02-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I do plan on going in pirate costume. I haven't had enough chance to wear my pirate outfit since I pieced it together. I am hoping to see a bunch of fellow pirates wandering around this year!

QY

Don't worry, you'll be in good company!

Kokuu
05-06-2006, 01:59 PM
I'll probably be wearing two Elizabeth Swann costumes that weekend- my Gold Gown and my secret costume. Spread the PotC love!

Reno_kun
05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
I might be able to pull out my shanks I know he's not from POTC but he he is a pirate

DEATHlikescats
05-26-2006, 11:02 AM
That's a great idea!

How about friday or saturday, up in the sails pavilion, we should all meet up for faux swordfighting, rum (or punch) and some ARRRRGH-ing.

What'cha all think?

I'll be in a pirate costume for sure!

Arr...hehe

Estel
05-31-2006, 10:22 AM
That's a great idea!

How about friday or saturday, up in the sails pavilion, we should all meet up for faux swordfighting, rum (or punch) and some ARRRRGH-ing.

What'cha all think?

I'll be in a pirate costume for sure!

Arr...hehe

I don't mean to assume anything, or for sure say that it will be happening, but I've heard wind that there MIGHT be a RUM Party, if you've heard of them. Not sure yet, but... we're hoping.

We'll have more info on it soon.

Estel
07-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Time to revive this thread! Who's in for a Pirates Gathering? I'm thinking Friday or Saturday... probably Friday though for people in the Masquerade. Who else is in?

MamochiZabuza
07-09-2006, 06:01 PM
I'll probably just find you crazy kids so I can take pictures and video for my "Adventures of a Gay Man: Comic Con Edition".

I would love to do Pirates at some point, but I don't think it will be this year. Hell, I only think I'm doing Star Trek this year. If I toss on a tricorner hat, can I be a Trekkie Pirate?

Magical Yuna
07-10-2006, 04:46 AM
If all goes well, I'm so there. I am a wench after all.

Captain Jack
07-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Count me in whelp, so long as its on Friday. We can bring some Iced Tea by and have an uber small scale Rum Party.

Anna_Chan
07-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Ohh, count me in! Friday's a great time~! I'd say... Around 1:00 or 2:00 to start?

xfkirsten
07-12-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm hoping to be there in my pirate!Elizabeth costume on Saturday - provided I can get it finished on time!

questionablekri
07-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Pirate version of Sora from KH2 on saturday for me. may not have the spikey hair due to the hat and scarf (or if I do you might not be able to see it) but you'll definetely notice a pirate with a keyblade :P

systemerror5150
07-18-2006, 02:17 AM
Heh. That could be interesting. I'll have to keep on the lookout.

Kurai-Akuen
07-19-2006, 03:48 PM
so is it for fri at any specific time? or do we all just meet and mob together lol
im not a "traditional" pirate, one would say, but its awesome fun none the less
:)