PDA

View Full Version : Ayumi Cosplay

ladytron
02-17-2003, 09:44 PM
If I have short blonde hair, which Ayumi outfit would be ideal to cosplay in, a picture of it would be great too >.< I'm already getting one costume for another person done, but I wanted to try to do Ayumi also.

Yuna
02-18-2003, 12:55 PM
You could do her "Evolution" outfit or her "M" (non-saint) outfit. I'll attach a picture of both. There are *so* many Ayu costume you can do with short blonde hair, so if you just check out some website, I'm sure you'll find something! I just *really* like her "Evolution" and "M" outfits ^^()

~Sorry my screenshots suck!! ^^ Evolution was impossible to get a decent shot of her outfit x_x If you AIM, I can send you both the "Evolution" and "M" videos! =D That way you can get a view form different angel =D

Miyu
02-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Ayu cosplay!! whoo!

I'm doing the I am CD cover vine outfit for AX :D I love that outfit

ladytron
02-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Hmmmn, I was thinking possibly the outfit from the cover of "endless sorrow" mostly because it can clearly be identified as Ayu. The "evolution" one would probably be my second choice. ^^

Yuna
02-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Yeah, :Endless Sorrow" is a great choice, but I think it takes away from Ayu because all of her other costumes are so *bright*. But ultimatly it is your choice ^^() I'm planning an Ayu costume for A-Kon myself, which is the first costume of her i've ever even considered doing (and I've been a rabid Ayu fan for well over a year now), so I know how it really has to be something that hits you strongly and you really enjoy looking at.

ladytron
02-19-2003, 10:09 AM
Yeah, Ayumi is rather...bright with her outfits and one day I would love to go in her costume from the recent Ayu-mix CDs but I think I can only handle the "endless sorrow" outfit for now. Good luck to ya though with your costume!! ^_^v

Yuna
02-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Good luck! I can't wait to see it, I'd love to see how you do that one wing (With the little baby wing). XD~~ You'll have to post pictures.

Miyu
02-20-2003, 11:37 AM
Nessa have you seen ayu's black outfit with the demon-ish wings in that one visee commericial?? that would look really really awesome on you O_O

Yuna
02-20-2003, 02:12 PM
Sou ne... I've seen that, it's very pretty X3 Is there a picture of the bottom half ^^()()

Limeyaku
02-20-2003, 02:22 PM
http://ecboyboy.com/wallpaper/list.php?En_Type=ayum_hamasaki&Start_Num=100 <-- nice bigbig ayu gallery ...it's all supposed to be wallpapers but lotsa good good shots of outfits. *_* pooooooo...i WANT her hair! T_T

Miyu
02-20-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
Sou ne... I've seen that, it's very pretty X3 Is there a picture of the bottom half ^^()()

that's the only pic of it i've seen ;.; BUT my friend Laura has the commercial of it... i can ask her if she can send it to me and I'll send it to ya if it does indeed show the lower half ^^; but yeah i think that costume would look BADASS on you. :D

Yuna
02-20-2003, 03:38 PM
mou, it is really cool looking.

ladytron
02-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Thank you for the gallery!!! Needed to find some pictures I lost when my harddrive died, so that site was uber useful.

Mia-P
02-26-2003, 02:37 PM
I did a craptacular attempt of the 'endless sorrow' Ayu
^.^; Pics are in my gallary

Ryukku
03-03-2003, 04:16 AM
WOW!! Ayumi rocks. and it is great to FINALLY see some more of Ayu cosplayer ^^

Nene
03-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Yea! That's awesome that y'wanna cosplay Ayu! She's one of the best J-pop stars out there..yup yup -u u- Yea, and me and Shamps were thinking of cosplaying some of her "Real Me" outfits to the Otakon this year...if we can get them done in time.-x x;; ara..

ladytron
03-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Ayumi is one of the best, though I prefer the remixes of her songs more than the original versions, but eh. I think most people think that way, like the remix "Girlish" beat the snot out of the original, etc. The great thing about Ayumi is that she is constantly changing, each album doesn't sound the same, and I guess I like that about her. You can hear her evolution in her style of music too. That's just my opinion though. Her constantly changing hair and outfits are great for people who want to cosplay her because err...well...there are so many to choose from.

Arisa
03-16-2003, 11:29 AM
I want to do one of the outfits from her Appears music video... pretty simple.... pink sweater, black pants, cowgirl hat, and what appears to be tan ankle boots... oo; And brown hair... @_@; Hehe. But that costume seems a bit TOO simple... I wonder how many people would recognize it?

yayahan
03-17-2003, 04:37 PM
I love the fact that she designs and oversees her own outfits.. I'd really like to make something she's worn in the future again *_*

Yuna
03-17-2003, 07:22 PM
considering that and you look amazing *like* her Yaya. Sexy cat girl wasn't enough. Mau.

king
03-22-2003, 12:51 AM
If I were to go about making an Ayu costume from her "M" video, where would any of you suggest going to get that blasted cross she wears with the black shirt, and that glove that looks as if she stole it from Michael Jackson. Sorry, I'm finding it frustrating.

Chibi-Shinu
03-22-2003, 10:06 PM
I'm thinking of cosplaying the outift found on the Fly High single. The dress is so beautiful!

Yuna
03-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by king
If I were to go about making an Ayu costume from her "M" video, where would any of you suggest going to get that blasted cross she wears with the black shirt, and that glove that looks as if she stole it from Michael Jackson. Sorry, I'm finding it frustrating.

Your best bet might be carving it out of some light weight wood yourself. Ayu has a variety of crosses she uses, so accually finding that specific one would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sarcasm-hime
03-25-2003, 12:04 PM
I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out how to make those weird nails for my "I am..." costume. They look like spun glass, but obviously I can't do that. All I can think of is hot-glue....-.-;;