PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Greed for the AMA Masq...

Runi-Chan
02-21-2006, 03:25 PM
...I'm looking to cosplay Kimbley( yes, the pyromanic, FMA Kimbley) from FMA, to a song called Boom Boom Boom for a masquerade; possibly to Anime Mid-Atlantic, or AnimeNEXT, whichever con I end up attending..(more than likely, AMA)

Now, since I do support FMA yaoi for comedy purposes, I was looking for a Greed to perform a skit with me to the song; you just need to be able to lip-synch to the song (which is fairly easy). Most of the skit would be dancing[choregraphed, of course..] and a bit of fighting, with the end containing the yaoi element, along with a little surprise. ^^

Anyone interested? I still have to find the song to download, but here's an AMV with the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q6FBYEhcNY

HopelessHavoc
02-21-2006, 03:47 PM
I was going to AMA anyway as Greed ^_^ so I might was well join in the fun.. it sounds pretty funny too
I've got plenty of pics of my Greed costume in my gallery if you wanna check it out

Runi-Chan
02-21-2006, 03:57 PM
^^ Neat; someone actually responded!

Sorry, bad habit...now, I'm not sure if I'm coming to AMA for certain, but I probably will, since I usually attend at least one con before Otakon..but yay!

HopelessHavoc, you make an awesome Greedo-sama. And you don't mind the Humor!Yaoi! Yay!

If you'd like to know more particulars about the skit, just PM me; wouldn't wanna spoil it for those who'll see it..^.^

Also, how tall are you? I'm just asking because I'll be a rather short Kimblee...(only 5' 3"...I'm such a short girl..)

Runi-Chan
03-09-2006, 04:28 PM
*bump*
I feel crummy for this but...I can not make Kimblee for AMA...I simply have no time to make much for it, since it's a test run for many Otakon costumes....so, the skit's off..