PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Animazement 2003?

Ken-chan
07-31-2002, 09:57 AM
.. ^_^ I think you all can tell, but I want to know who is going to Animazement 2003.. I am.. Am going as Ken Hidaka from Weiss Kreuz, and a friend is going as Omi.. ^_^ Anyone that wants to make an Aya or Youji-kun for us? Or Manx even.. Schwarz would be nice too.. >_>; Some people probably have no idea who/what I'm talking about.. But that's okay..

Ken-chan
07-31-2002, 10:31 AM
o.o.. hm.. oh well.. if anyone wants any pictures from Animazement 2002.. tell me.. i took a bunch o.o;

Ken-chan
07-31-2002, 02:27 PM
x_x come on.. someone has got to be coming.. *forces them to say that they are coming and who they might be going as - if they are going as anyone at all*

Himemiya
07-31-2002, 02:57 PM
I'm going I'm going! :D Not going as a weiß char thou... ^^;

Hikaruchan
07-31-2002, 03:07 PM
I probably will be going - but it is way too far away to say what I will be costuming as

Ken-chan
07-31-2002, 03:14 PM
Who might you be going as Himemiya? ^_^;; I'm still not sure if I'm going to go as Ken-ken for all 3 days.. but I might o.o; My friend is forcing me to for atleast one of the days..

Mikagami
07-31-2002, 03:56 PM
Oh I'm most definitely going. I had such a blast there this year. I dunno what I'll be cosplaying as, but I'm thinking of a few ideas now. Plus I still have the Shishio costume, although it needs some modifications.

Ken-chan
07-31-2002, 08:01 PM
Shishio.. *smile* ^_^ It must be hot wearing so many bandages..

Himemiya
08-01-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Ken-chan
Who might you be going as Himemiya? ^_^;; I'm still not sure if I'm going to go as Ken-ken for all 3 days.. but I might o.o; My friend is forcing me to for atleast one of the days..

PROBABLY as Neo-princess Jupiter, Emi 3rd mix (ddr), Maybe a chobit, maybe someone from pita-ten, maybe ranma, maybe a kittygirl ^^; It all depends on what I can afford ^^;

Hikaruchan
08-01-2002, 11:36 AM
Hopefully I will see you when I have NeoPrincess Saturn or Mercury on to get pic

Himemiya
08-01-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Hikaruchan
Hopefully I will see you when I have NeoPrincess Saturn or Mercury on to get pic
*Wai wai wai wai wai* That would be sooooo cool!! *-*
When it gets closer to con time we should wear our dresses on the same day! :bouncer: --Ok--... i'm calm. wow.

Mikagami
08-01-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Ken-chan
Shishio.. *smile* ^_^ It must be hot wearing so many bandages..

It wasn't really that bad until I stepped outside to head to Burger King for lunch with some friends. That was the only time I felt uncomfortable in that outfit. I was fine most of the time except for the bandages coming loose often after I first put them on.

Myabe I should have tried to play DDR in that costume.....nahhh ^_^;;

As for next year, I really want to cosplay as Shoma Sawamura from Rival Schools/Project Justice. I was gonna do it at this past AZ, but I didn't have the time nore the energy to get it together. Also, although it may be kinda hard, I want to see if I can dress as Zelgadis from Slayers.

Ken-chan
08-02-2002, 07:43 AM
.. ^___^ Yes, yes, you has to go as Zel.. Zel is awesome o.o;; I think Xellos better.. but that's just my opinion.. >_>;;

Hikaruchan
08-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Zelgadis's outfit is actually pretty easy, it is the makeup that usually makes or breaks the costume.

Lovelyangel_81
08-06-2002, 08:33 PM
It's a 50/50 chance that I will go next year. I had fun this year. I would like to go. It's kinda early to say right now. *Crosses fingers*

pookie-kun
08-06-2002, 08:43 PM
I'm going ^^ i've gone the last 3 years and I'm not gonna stop now :D I might have some leet costume making skills by then, and cosplay Nikki.. XD

Ashiko
08-08-2002, 12:29 PM
I'm goin'!!! ^.^ I had a blast this year and this time I want to cosplay as someone from CCS. Prob'ly Sakura...my friend is going as Tomoyo-chan so this will be absolutely KAWAII!!!

Shadra D
08-10-2002, 05:34 AM
I've been going since '99, don't intend to stop o_o

This year, however, I don't intend to get horribly ill, either e.e that sucked. And I should also have a costume by then so I won't have to whip something out two nights before (Remember the orange fairy/butterfly girl with laryngitis, anyone? That was me e_e;;)

I think I wore my body out too much staying up making the costume.

And yeah, I felt pretty dang stupid for leaving my makeup at home and using lipstick and nailpolish to make the spots *laughs* I was already getting sick on Friday, but I pushed through and was able to sing at Karaoke! And then I woke up the next day unable to speak except to croak and ooooh it was awful e.e I left right after the cosplay on Saturday night (ruined e.e my skit was ruined because I could not speak! Eh, you all were better off without it, anyway, it was too philisophical and dramatic) because I was starting to get a fever and, well...

everyone who complained about getting a cold a few days after ~.~ My fault, very sorry!

It was fun, though. I always love Animazement because it's nice and low key and people aren't all rushed and you can actually DO things and buy stuff o_O and not get harassed by security and hotel staff *GLARES in the general direction of Katsucon* Gwah.

Because it's close to me (I live in Chapel Hill, go to school in Savannah), I can probably wear my Kurai costume.. don't ever want to take those wings anywhere ever again ><;; They can stay home!

And if it wasn't always a weekend before A-Kon, I would force Rosiel to come down and have fun with me, but... waaaah.

Anyway, really. Since the hardest costume planned for next Con season is Sasarai, I will try to get my studio partner to work with me to make our awful, scary costumes...

Jet Set Final Fantasy! Yes! She will be Jet Set Rikku, I shall be Jet Set Yuffie! And only she is to blame, she drew the art and sold it at Otakon u.u

anyway. o_o

RealizeDOP
08-26-2002, 06:08 PM
^.^ I'll be their most lilkely~~~ Dunno what I'll be doing though **shrugs*** : ) But hope to see lots of new faces their! : )