PDA

View Full Version : .Hack group ^-^

totorolover
02-22-2006, 01:54 AM
:toothy: I know this is super early but i was wondering if anyone would like to join my .hack group. I will be Elk, My cousin will be Kite, My sisters are Tsukasa and Maha. if anyone would be interested, let me know, and there can be more than one of the same charachters. we just thought it would be cool to get more people:bigtu:

Parrotfish100
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
(I'm totorolover's cousin [Kite])

I also wanted to add that if there is anybody that needs a weapon made for their character, I can make it. Just a shipping and materials fee, I'm not keeping any of the money.

So please email me at: parrotfishtheotaku@gmail.com if you would like a weapon made, or if you have any questions!:bigtu: I make them by heat-cutting polystyrene foam and coating them with papier machet (after many failed attempts, this is the best way to do it:bigcry: ) I'm a huge .hack fan and I would really like to help with any weapons you need made!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

***EDIT***

Ok, after all the time and effort I need to put into these weapons, I will be adding a small fee if you need one done, sorry :(

Rad_Apple
05-05-2006, 06:36 PM
hmmm maybe! ^_^
if i can get over to San Fran. (i may be visiting at the same time) & i'd love to go. lol you know me already, i'll be there for AX for sure, but i'll see if i can get there (Ani. con) ^^;;;

Parrotfish100
05-22-2006, 01:42 AM
You're doing BlackRose? Cool! We'd be glad to have you if you can make it!:bigtu:

Rad_Apple
05-26-2006, 12:33 AM
mhm! well we'll see. i'm not all that sure i can..=/
it's really really far from where i live..
but i'm trying to convince my mom to take me on a road trip that weekend for a summer vacation lol XD

Parrotfish100
05-28-2006, 03:11 AM
Yeah, no worries if you can't make it! Gas prices are so high these days that it'll be tough for us to get down there, and we're just about 150 miles from San Fran:bigcry:

AkiraOmega
06-20-2006, 11:20 AM
i would join i do need atleast 2 costumes(currently making Ansem and Xemnas costume)If you could any suggestiong im milk chocolate so any suggestions on characters?

Parrotfish100
06-23-2006, 01:29 AM
If your skin is brownish (and you are female), BlackRose is a good bet. She's really tan, so its pretty close :) If you are male, then Wiseman is probably closest in skin color.

You can cosplay any character you want though, the skin color doesn't matter:bigtu:

Youko_Kurama
06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
well I am not sure if I will be bringing Ouka... I will have to see if Shugo would like to cosplay with me... I will let you all know when the con comes closer.

Parrotfish100
07-01-2006, 02:54 AM
That'd be great if you could! I think I saw your Ouka at a SacAnime con... was that you?

Youko_Kurama
07-01-2006, 07:15 PM
*giggles* Was it all in white... Then yep that was me. My bf could not make it the first day so he did not dress up with me.

Please tell me that you will be going to the SacAnime this year... we are trying to get more people to show up.

Anyway I will keep thinking about it. To think AOD is the first con I showed Ouka at. I am really thinking of taking her since I could not take her or go to AX.

totorolover
07-02-2006, 02:13 AM
I don't think parrotfish is going to sac-anime, he's abandaning us. :bigcry:
I will be going, if I have to work that day im going to call in sick. Hope to see you all at AOD!

Parrotfish100
07-02-2006, 03:12 AM
I don't think parrotfish is going to sac-anime, he's abandaning us. :bigcry:
I will be going, if I have to work that day im going to call in sick. Hope to see you all at AOD!

Hey hey hey! Not ABANDONING.... Going on a family camping trip:hafha:

I really wish I could be there! I will definitely go if I don't go camping.... but if I can't make it, I'll see ya at AOD (if you go)!!! :D

BTW- Your Ouka is AWESOME! I must say it was one of, if not THE best costume at that convention! (But that Ryo-oki was pretty funny! ^_____^)

Jujubeans
07-04-2006, 03:42 AM
I'd go as Ohka if I had space. Unfortunately I may not have the space to take her since I'm going to be bringing a giant prop with me. Have fun though!

Youko_Kurama
07-21-2006, 03:36 PM
If I am able to go I will take Ouka. I had a chance to wear her at the Sac Anime con, but I want to wear her some more. This time with the markings. So count me in for this gathering, as long as I make it to the con.

Parrotfish100
07-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Sweet! We'll see 'ya there!!! ^____^

Rad_Apple
07-28-2006, 08:08 PM
hey-guys!
i'll be in san francisco next weekend! Saturday & Sunday

i told my mom about it and she thought the con. was interesting. i told her i wanted to take my costume..but since i'm going to the little tokyo con. here in LA the weekend after, i'm not sure i can make it to that one, but when exactly's the gathering gonna be? which day? 0.0

anyways but the funny thing is that i'll be in the area. lol ^^;;;

Parrotfish100
07-29-2006, 01:32 AM
Awesome!!!

We're planning the costume gathering on Saturday. The time exactly is unspecified at the moment, but I'll post here when we decide, or you can put in your suggestion. We haven't decided yet.

totorolover
07-29-2006, 01:55 AM
hey mister pirate-fishe do you know what time the masqurade is? i think its saturday evening, mabey if everyone is staying till then (i assume everyone would) we could get together mabey a couple hours before then to take pictures and hang out, and talk geek talk and roast smores around the dungon fire and kill some monsters for treasures and data cores. . . oh sorry im rambling. . . .:confused:

Parrotfish100
07-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Hey, MY data cores! You don't get any!!! X(

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure WHEN it is, but we'll find out... its on the AOD page, but I'm too lazy to go look :D

totorolover
08-03-2006, 02:17 PM
i went on the AOD website and in the forums they are trying to get all cosplayers to meet in the lobby at 2:30 to take pictures and stuff. i was thinking we could meet there :confused:

any objections?

danielwatson
09-14-2008, 09:49 AM
can u tell me how to hack orkut or tagged.com ??

if u know abt that plzzz tell me :bigtu: