PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online photo shoot

Miaka No Baka
02-18-2003, 11:26 AM
ok who's up for a PSO gathering? There's gonna be like 4 of us at AX (at least) that I know of for sure who's gonna have pso costumes. So how about we do a photo shoot sometime? We'll be bringing a huge rappy plush and probably some other props so we can take "death" shots with the rappy pecking over us hehehe. I'm making a meseta box and a weapon box and the spirit ball we'll also have some clear vinyl for ya to lay on so your costume doesn't get dirty ^_^ I'm then planning on taking the pics in photo shop and adding in the forest background and the red screen with the go back options ^_^; But anyone who either has a pso costume or just loves pso and wants to get some pictures is welcome to attend ^_^; I am not sure about time if anyone wants to set a date and time that'd be great. It has to be preferribly not during the kenshin photoshoot.

Also if you're gonna be making or already have made any pso costumes do post and let us know what you've done. There's very few american pso cosplayers and we'd love to see more!

Miaka no Baka

Emeralda
02-18-2003, 04:36 PM
There were two PSO costumers at Katsu.. Dez and Nando, and I missed BOTH of them, since I left my camera in my room! ;_;

But just let me know when and where, and as long as the time doesn't conflict with the Suikoden group, I'm fine. Just drag me there, since I've never been to AX before, and I dont have a clue where anything is.

And if anyone needs pics scanned, weapons etc, I snagged a PSO artbook at Kinokiyea before I left for Katsu this past weekend.

aimee
02-18-2003, 06:18 PM
I loooove PSO! maybe if I have time I'll try and make one for AX, but I don't have one yet, and aren't really counting on having time unfortunately.

Nietsche
02-23-2003, 09:22 PM
You have 4? Is that with or without me? I gotta get my funds sorted for AX!!

Miaka No Baka
02-24-2003, 12:16 AM
4 is me, aoshi, nando and dawn ^_^ You'd be 5 and anyone else is on the list too heheh ^_^ The more the merrier! XD I've got the styrofoam to make the meseta box and the rare box we'll use for the death shots! XD I think we should probably meet up in the lobby of that main hotel nearby there or if there's another main meeting area, then we can go out and find a good place to do the photos ^_^ but I've never been to ax in aniheim if anyone has and has good info for a photo shoot do let us know ^_^

Miaka no Baka

nandobaka
03-02-2003, 01:22 AM
Okay, well Nando here with his first post.
It had to be a PSO post, ohh man...

Well since the first Expo I ever attended was actually at Disneyland in Anaheim and not at the Convention Center, I am kinda short on ideas for Photo spots.

I will chat with my Friend Ace.
(he attended Expo at this same location back in 98 and 99)

He should provide some good feedback on good picture opportunities.

Will keep ya posted. ^_^v

~Nando

Nietsche
06-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Bumpy thread up-
Just wanna be aure if people are still doing this!
cos my PSO costume takes up half my suitcase so I'd like to be pretty sure it's going on if I bring it!

nandobaka
06-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Hey Dez, I am game for this photo op.
So count me in, you should definitely bring your costume!

I am going to try to have some Mags crafted in time for Expo.
The materials I need to make them are out of stock right now, so I have to wait a week or so.

~Nando

Aoshi Shinomori
06-07-2003, 08:02 PM
oh i ll be there to take pics.. i wanna see the pso costumes.. i wish i had one. heh

Miaka No Baka
06-08-2003, 01:34 AM
bah *smacks aoshi around* u do have one =P it's almost done with the revisions and I'm pretty much done with my fonwearl costume (made a new version a purple one but not the standard purple one u see in all the artwork for pso) What day shall we do this?

Miaka no Baka

nandobaka
06-08-2003, 05:34 PM
I say Friday, the second day.

Expo starts on Thursday right?

kait_sith
06-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Wai.. I wish I could PSO cosplay this year. I'm saving it for next year though. Hopefuly there will be people still interested in cosplaying as PSO people! I'll be going as my FOmarl and if I can talk him into it, my b/f will be going as his FOmar. *_* I hope to see you guys there! It'll be exciting to see PSO cosplayers at AX!!

Nietsche
06-12-2003, 08:56 AM
Gah..WHERE ARE THE RACASEALS!!!!

nandobaka
06-12-2003, 11:57 PM
I know one who will be there. ^_^
My friend Stacie has a Racaseal costume Dez.

She will wear it at Fanime and at Expo I believe.

kait_sith
06-13-2003, 03:39 PM
I've seen a couple of Racaseal cosplayers, and most of them were the black and white "french maid"one. They were very kewl looking though. However, I saw one that made a Racaseal face mask and it was VERY creepy looking. O_o;;
Go see them at: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~IA3T-KND/ under the PSO section. ^_^

Miaka No Baka
06-16-2003, 10:46 AM
ahh there shall be another pso cosplayer added to the mix XD this time a FOmar heheh I'm getting done with his costume in time for fanime so uhh yeah let's go with friday I say around 6pm ish? cosplay.com is at 6:30 that way if we want we can wear our pso costumes for the cosplay.com photoshoot plus it won't be as hot at that time of day cause i know most of us will be roasting in our pso gear X_X

Miaka no Baka

haruna
05-03-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm gonna try and have my FOmarl dress finished, I hope I can be there!

Freight
05-03-2006, 08:41 AM
I'm gonna try and have my FOmarl dress finished, I hope I can be there!

You may want to take another look at this thread. Most of the posts are before the AX of '03

Nall
05-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Silly necro threads. Just when I was getting my hopes up. XD

haruna
05-03-2006, 09:18 PM
No more late night forum postings. _o_

If people wanna do a PS gathering for 06, cool. If not, this thread needs to be terminated.