PDA

View Full Version : katsu cosplay

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 12:13 PM
ok, a friend of mine taped most of the cosplay this weekend and ill be loading all the feedback he got today and tomorrow, it takes a while and so far there are only 3 videos.

http://www.itsumademo.net/katsu9_Movies.htm

Gothic_Lulu
02-18-2003, 12:43 PM
Cool! I can't wait to see all of them ^_^! Funny skit BTW!

Angel O' Dark M
02-18-2003, 01:02 PM
Oh wow!! I get to see your skit!! *pouts* i was only able to catch the tail end when i came in the green room and didn't understand what was going on due to the sound being somewhat no existant.*sadface to aktsucon staff*

And..oou is that My groups skit up their too!! Thats soo cool! You rock!!

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 01:27 PM
*.* you were in that group*o* ::rock:: ^_~. thats was an awsome skit!!teeheee iv been thinking of doing one like that for like 2 yrs now^^ was gonna do it at katsu this year, glad i didnt, you guys kicked XD weeeeeeeeeeeeee ::dances::

aimee
02-18-2003, 01:35 PM
COOL! I wanna see the skit that won best in show, and the skit that got best workmanship!

Angel O' Dark M
02-18-2003, 01:52 PM
hee hee yeah I was the sailor moon in that group..infact you have a few pictures with me on yer website..and my friend took a few of you with some of yes. when she gets em loaded i'll send em yer way! *winks*

Maryssa
02-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Of course your skit is up there, you guys roxored =p I hope I get to see you guys perform again... you shoudl come out to Anime Expo =D (btw this is Sailor V ^^)

Angel O' Dark M
02-18-2003, 02:00 PM
YAY!!! *glomps* It you!!!! hee hee !!
yeah we are doing at least two more sm before we move on to another anime..lol

we are tempted on doing S or super s...not sure yet though! *beams*

Spooky Brew
02-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Awesome!!! Great job, Sailor-moon!!!!
Your skit was hilarious! Great job! :giggles:

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 02:46 PM
thanx spook, i am to please ^_~. lol

SailorMo
02-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
Of course your skit is up there, you guys roxored =p I hope I get to see you guys perform again... you shoudl come out to Anime Expo =D (btw this is Sailor V ^^)

ARRGGGHHH!!!!! I thought that was you.... GRRRRRR!!!!! I missed out ONCE AGAIN on "officially" meeting you! u_u

Maryssa
02-18-2003, 06:49 PM
awwwww ;-;
next time just push me over and be like HI!!!
I am usually pretty shy with meeting people for the first time ^^;;;
Will you be going to i-con?

Sciguy
02-18-2003, 07:00 PM
I liked the one Eva skit. Rei: "Shinji plays with the broken ones..."
ROFL!!! that was classic!

I also liked how Seiya dove under Moonie's dress and exclaimed, "OOO! Cookies!"

SailorMo
02-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
awwwww ;-;
next time just push me over and be like HI!!!
I am usually pretty shy with meeting people for the first time ^^;;;
Will you be going to i-con?

Yup. Probably just Saturday at this point. Sunday is a maybe. Working the Ironcat table again?

RealizeDOP
02-18-2003, 08:55 PM
>< Cosplay had lots of good skits! *.* But like I told Maryssa, I fell in love with the Sailor Moon Dance Skit *.* I cried for gods sakes...I'm such a dork *.* hahahahahaha ><

Maryssa
02-18-2003, 09:36 PM
hahah we are all such total moonie dorks =p

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 09:56 PM
dorks isnt the word maryssa XD lol heheheee

*.* dude*.* that part in SM is so sad!!>< zoisite!!!! noooooooo

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Oro? I must remember to get the skit of me on stage. *looks around* Where's my coffee? *runs off*

sailor-moon
02-18-2003, 10:03 PM
oooh!! adam, im not sure my friend got that one >< ill check tonight!!im adding like i think 4 more up!

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Well, I'll just ask onthe COSP ML. Bet you 50 beans that someone oin there taped it. :p

Missy
02-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Yay, all the sailor moon costumes were so pretty makes me wanna make a pretty poofy costume again. XD

MargauxZ
02-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Waiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Yay for SM!!!!

I'll be checking back as more goes up!!!!

I like Chineeeeeeeeeese!

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 03:21 PM
XD waa missy!! you should make a poofy purdy SM dress!!like princes jupiter*.* ooooh

I LUVS ME SOME CHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES XD

Missy
02-19-2003, 04:03 PM
wah -too much stuff planed-

Angel O' Dark M
02-19-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
>< Cosplay had lots of good skits! *.* But like I told Maryssa, I fell in love with the Sailor Moon Dance Skit *.* I cried for gods sakes...I'm such a dork *.* hahahahahaha ><

Hee hee I am glad you like us!!! we weren't sure how people would take it!

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 08:15 PM
it was super great^_~.

ZiggyB
02-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Angel O' Dark M: It was great! Someone almost had to close my mouth since my jaw was just on the floor the whole time.

And this is coming from someone who knows *nothing* about Sailor Moon, but I still sort of got the story and what was going on. XD

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 10:26 PM
4 more skits added!!

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 10:33 PM
*pats sailor-moon on the head* :)

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 10:52 PM
.................................:devil: ............................

Mako-san
02-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Sailor-Moon, your skit was awesome!!! I really enjoyed watching it!! I agree that the audio in the Green room was so iffy! But it was really nice of them to make it available for us to even watch it or we would have seen nothing.
I think my top three fav skits besides ours (we were the Digimon/Monty Python Bridge of Doom) was Both Sailor Moon's and the Gundam Wing Devil went to Georgia! All of them was very entertaining! Good job!!
You guys make it so cool to even Cosplay as Sailor-Moon characters!!

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 11:14 PM
wai!!! ::hugs:: the digimon skit made me laugh so much!!wai!! that one is being uploaded tomorrow!!! nyahaha ::hugs::

kitty_neko
02-20-2003, 09:58 AM
aw, i wish i coulda actually been there... i came late and they wouldnt let me in T_T;

Angel O' Dark M
02-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Hee hee! Wow.. then i guess we got our point across!!! *giggles* well stay tuned to all the cons we have at least two more sailor moon cosplays up our sleeves ..and many more non-sm ones to follow.

either way... one day i am still ploting to join up with Sailor-Moon!! ^.~

Angel O' Dark M
02-20-2003, 04:22 PM
WAIII!!! *glomps Mako* I loved your skit it was sooooo awesome!!

Angel O' Dark M
02-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Oi oi!! sorry to tripple post! hee hee but my mail box is crammed with question on the Sailor Moon Dance...so here is the answers

One: orinigal title: A classical Sailor Moon...but I like the name Sailor-moon gave it better!

Two: The song is from DDR..its called Moonlight sahadow Remix. If ya want it really really badly E-mail me and i will send it to you!

three-Yes i made the costumes for all of my sailor scouts.

four-Yes...yes.. I have talked to sailor moon and we are contemplating on doing a joint something some time!

I think that was all of them ..if..not..eh....well...yeah.

*scampers off*

kelldar
02-20-2003, 04:35 PM
just another person here saying your skit was so awesome ^^ gotta find it and download and watch it properly soon!!

RealizeDOP
02-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Angel O' Dark M
Hee hee! Wow.. then i guess we got our point across!!! *giggles* well stay tuned to all the cons we have at least two more sailor moon cosplays up our sleeves ..and many more non-sm ones to follow.

either way... one day i am still ploting to join up with Sailor-Moon!! ^.~

I really look forward to them!!!!! I still have hope for Interpretive dancing!!!! Hahahahaha : ) Your skit was the first one I downloaded when i got home cause I couldn't get it out of my mind ><

Do you guys have our Dancing Knight of Gold skit? Our guy wasn't able to film our skit so I have been trying to find it! We were the last group with the big mecha ^^*

sailor-moon
02-20-2003, 09:18 PM
that skit is being uploaded tonight

Ranma Saotome
02-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Two: The song is from DDR..its called Moonlight sahadow Remix. If ya want it really really badly E-mail me and i will send it to you!

*scampers off*

*chases after you* Hey, what mix is that song from?

Oshidori
02-20-2003, 10:25 PM
yayness! i must have showed my family our walk on like a bajillion times! thank you sooo much for putting that up!

Angel O' Dark M
02-21-2003, 07:57 AM
*turns* huh!? oh... i wanna say its....hmmm.. damn... ergh...just e-mail me and i'll send it too you!! *wink*

Ranma Saotome
02-21-2003, 09:38 AM
Uhm that's okay. ^^ I found it on Kazaa last night. That was a very good skit by the way. :)

Angel O' Dark M
02-21-2003, 11:57 AM
hee hee okie dokie!! I am glad you liked it!*happy joy beams* ^^

Ranma Saotome
02-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Anytime! :) Whats the next con on your list?

Angel O' Dark M
02-21-2003, 03:37 PM
AMA Con is the next..so far...but most deffinatelt Otakon!

Ranma Saotome
02-21-2003, 09:22 PM
I'll see ya there! :D

Angel O' Dark M
02-22-2003, 12:50 PM
AMA con!!!

Mako-san
02-22-2003, 02:40 PM
WAIII!!! *glomps Mako* I loved your skit it was sooooo awesome!!

Oh thank Angel O Dark M
There was so many great skits I can't wait to see them again!!

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Angel O' Dark M your skit was one of best sailor moon skit i have seen. u did a great job, the muisc was great very will did dance. are u guys new? if u are i happy that u did so well^_^ . that sweet that made all your coustime ^_^. i CAnt wait see more your work.great job on getting so many awards.
i rember when iwas sailpr mercury i hug the guy give are group a woard on stage iwas so happy . it was my frist skit.
most joyed very skit iLOve gundamwing one that very will done too. hellsing so funny!!, pac man u cant go wrong with. giant robot one wow. therew as so amny good skit!! great joy getting ranim skit on get the armle manchon award! j-rock was so cute with big moogle. there so many good one but i forgot ther name some them. sorry i have bad merory remerber names.
i wise i got do my skit but they ran out of room for skit. i forgot pr-reg. most like i will for otakon.

Angel O' Dark M
02-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Thanks!! Angelwink! No we are not new..we have been cosplay for the past 2 years or so...its the second sailor moon skit we did. Our first sailor moon was at neko con last year. Yu can find it at chocobo rancher if your interested.

Thanks agian!!!

I hope i get to see you preform at otakon!!!

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 11:24 PM
cool i will have check ti out ^_^. were u at katsucon laster?

Angel O' Dark M
02-24-2003, 11:57 AM
no.. . i wish i did thou!

Eccoglyph
04-01-2003, 01:53 PM
OMG... (*huge grin*) Hi! I played Zechs in the Devil Went Down to Georgia Gundam Wing skit (what a mouthful...) or as we now call ourselves, Entry #18 - heh - its what they announced as our title.) I'm just grinning like mad to see how many people enjoyed our skit! I didn't know this site existed until I-Con this weekend, when I ran into MrWonderfulToji (whose I-Con skit was GREAT, BTW) My group was psyched at the crowd's reaction - we'd performed for the first time ever at last year's Otakon (we were Yatta), had a blast, and decided to try to work some plot into our next skit. I have to say - we had NO idea the Devil song was so popular! We were just listening to some mp3 CDs in the car one day and trying to match animes to songs, and thought that one was cute. Anyway - thanks a lot, people! Oh - and we loved the Moonlight Shadow skit - too gorgeous. Hey - we'll see you at Otakon! Shoot - now we're journeymen. Doh - and now we have to try to outdo ourselves. (*sigh*)

Ranma Saotome
04-01-2003, 02:00 PM
Hey! :) Loved the skit! :)

Angel O' Dark M
04-01-2003, 03:42 PM
*snicker* Hee hee! I so understand about trying to out do yerself! *laughs* Great! You are going to otakon toO! Woot! We (the muffins) have to meet up with you guys agian! Its kinda funny too..cause just the other day we were talking about how we'd like to talk with ya's! *wink*

sailor-moon
04-22-2003, 09:32 PM
neh*.* the muffins still going to otakon?

Angel O' Dark M
04-23-2003, 06:49 PM
They are i dunno what they are doing though. i don't even know if they are including me...*shrug* but thats what ya get with a huge group with drama and issues! *snickers*

neoangelwink
05-01-2003, 12:48 AM
katucon as came and gone. it was fun con and had great cosplay ^^.

sailor-moon
05-21-2003, 07:14 PM
They are i dunno what they are doing though. i don't even know if they are including me...*shrug* but thats what ya get with a huge group with drama and issues! *snickers*

::hugs:: drama sux neh -__- :hug hug hug::

Ranma Saotome
05-21-2003, 10:11 PM

WEll you can join my Sailor Moon walkon. :)