PDA

View Full Version : My first costume....

Narsil
07-31-2002, 09:43 AM
Just wondering what to make. I have little to no skill :confused: in costume making tho I can probably get advice/help in the actualy nuts and bolts of it.

I was just wondering that to make. Simple would be preferred, and also cheap is good. Wierd looking :bouncer: is also good, but so long as it ain't that hard to make,,,,,,

All ideas welcome tho i may ask for links to piccys if I don't know who you're talking about.....:rolleyes:

Tom

Himemiya
08-01-2002, 04:32 PM
Hi Narsil ^.^ What do you look like? It's easier to cosplay a char that you already have the features and hair for ^.^ Also, what kind of stuff do you like? Which series or video games?

Narsil
08-02-2002, 08:04 AM
I look like this

http://www.mugss.org/?page=PhotoView&width=500&photoID=1933

Im the guy with the blue bow tie on the left.

I like all kinds of stuff, from Ranma 1/2 to NGE to Kenshin to the Irresponsible Captain Tylor. I also like Chobits, tho I've only seen a few eps. The Escaflowne series, Vandred, Excel saga (a small amount of) Digi -charat(ditto)thats all I can think of atm.

Im open to suggestions.

Lillyxandra
08-02-2002, 09:50 AM
Hmm... I think you could do a Shinbo(Chobits). It would be a super easy costume cosplay. All you have to do is find a overshirt that looks like his and buy a little Sumomo plushy to put on your shoulder. I think you already look alot like him, just put some gel at the tips of your hair to make it alittle more spikey^_^

Quies
08-02-2002, 04:03 PM
i have a hard enough time deciding myslef, but i think Liiy has a good idea there.

Scoti
08-02-2002, 05:05 PM
I know it's not part of Narsil's list but to me he looks like a Lupin http://www.italway.it/lupin/Images/1/lupin.jpg
it would be an easy cosplay too if your just starting out

Narsil
08-02-2002, 05:15 PM
Whats that Lupin guy act like?

I wanna get into character, so which anime is he from? I might be able to get an idea from that.

Mei Lan Chang
08-03-2002, 12:07 AM
You want simplicity? How about Heero in his normal clothes? It doesn't get much simplier than that. Or what about being Kuno? You just need a white robe and a stick!

Jinx
08-03-2002, 12:49 AM
I agree with Kuno. You could definitely pull him off. How's your Shakespeare? :P

Narsil
08-03-2002, 07:15 AM
I think I'll go with Kuno, but I'll have to brush up on the quotes......

mind you,now that I think about it, I do know a few, even tho it's cos Im a mild Trekkie.....

What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason:snoring:! how infinite in faculties! in form and moving, how express and admirable! in action how like an angel:angel: ! in apprehension, how like a god:sunny: ! the beauty of the world ! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me :( ; no, nor woman neither:blubber:, though by your smiling you seem to say so.^_^

I think I'll be ok....

Now...Where to find a stick......

^_^

Mei Lan Chang
08-03-2002, 08:22 AM
*pulls the stick off a broom and hands it to him:: Wa LA.

Narsil
08-03-2002, 10:56 AM
You're a star.

*dismembers broom*

MWAHAHAHAHAHA....

Right - I think I can sort the clothes, so I appear to be sorted./

You guys are great....