PDA

View Full Version : Megacon Did You Take My Picture thread

ElvinSparks
02-26-2006, 03:42 PM
I cant find this one so erm...I'm starting it. I was bakery Chii, did you take mye picture? And did I get yours (I doubt it)? Who else was there and who took whose pictures?

Bunnie-Fu
02-26-2006, 04:03 PM
I think I saw you. Were you bakery chi on Saturday? I wanted to take your picture but everytime I tried to get my camera you disappeared and someone wanted to take my picture ;__; I was Bridget/Kasumi....

RinbuRevolution
02-26-2006, 04:24 PM
My poor camera was buried in the car all the con through, there were so many pretty costumes I wanted to get pictures of...anyone got a pic of my Pluto where I am not half-dead or semiconscious?

scandia
02-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I got a lovely picture of you, Rinbu! Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~scandiadream/prettypluto.jpg

xNikkix
02-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey :D
Does anyone have a pic of my Boyfriend and I?
He was dressed all Visual kei((and I was too)).
I had a stripped red and white shirt and black skirt. :D
It was on Sunday!!
Thanks!! <33

ravenmist
02-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Well my sis and I went on Sunday (today). I didn't take too many pics because not too many people dressed up. That and when we finally saw some other people we wanted to get pictures of they took off before we got closer. But feel free to check my gallery for anything. If anyone got some pics of me and my sis in our HP costumes I'd love to know! I know a few were taken, hopefully by some people on here.
Hope everyone had fun!

Ephemerality
02-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Well, I wanted to take pictures of everyone, but I couldnt find my camera... T.T
But did anyone get any pictures of my friends that were there all 3 days? It was a female Edward, (asian looking) And she was with her brother, in a giant Alphonse armor. And they were with two twins. I want to see pictures of them. ^^ And did anyone get me? I want to put a Megacon landmark on my gallery xD For my first con and all, you know. hehehe ^^ I was Summoner Yuna of course.

plat1numxbl0nde
02-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I didn't get to take any of anyone due to the fact I left my digicam memory card at home. =(
Me=Light blue lolita cosplay(sunday)
Anyone take my picture?? =D

ravenmist
02-26-2006, 08:45 PM
plat1numxbl0nde: I saw you today. Your lolita cosplay was great. I wish I took a picture! I hope you find some. It was very cute.

Bunnie-Fu
02-26-2006, 09:31 PM
I got some pictures of some people...like Bloody Rei from Eva. My friend Millie has more pictures of people that she'll send me either tomorrow or something. I'll post them as soon as I can in my gallery.

By the way did anyone by chance snipe me? I don't have any pictures of me in my Bridget costume ;___; and that was the most fun cosplay I was in on Saturday. If anyone has a pic of me in my Bridget or even Kasumi please posty or pm or something ^__^ por Favor!

Hoshi Mamoruno
02-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Did anyone see a Henrietta from Gunslinger girl (Saturday) or a Rosette from Chrno Crusdae (Sunday)(I had the paper shoulder pads)? Those were my twp cosplays. (I didn't get to take any pictures. :( Maybe next time.)

Barrin
02-26-2006, 11:43 PM
Im also looking for pictures of myself, I was so caught up with my picture being taken i forgot to actaully take any. If you took pictures of Mugen and Jin at the con that was us. If you could send me a link or email me them I would be very greatful.

ps. sorry to hijack the thread. :lost:

nessabutterfly
02-28-2006, 02:30 AM
anyone get me as neo-queen serenity? White dress and wings? I got one of you rinbu. I'll have to see if it's any good.

KeyOfTwilight
02-28-2006, 06:14 AM
*Raises hand* is looking for pictures of himself as Roy Mustang. Please post if you have some ^^

HopelessHavoc
02-28-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm looking for pics from Sunday when I was in my Greed costume ^_^
My camera was dead by the last day.. heheh
Thanks

Mellyn
02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
I got some pictures of people. (http://www.malloryray.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=22) I got a picture of a Henrietta; so cute!

Did anyone get any pictures of me? I was in the black gothic lolita outfit here. (http://malloryray.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-872)

Koshiba
02-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Just wondering if anyone happened to get a picture of my Asuka Gothic Lolita Ver. outfit. I'm kinda doubting since not many people got a picture since I was in the huge dealers room pretty much all the time.. But figured I'd ask anyway. Here's an example: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=621181

Hime no Toki
02-28-2006, 12:26 PM
I was the Ayanami Rei EGL on Sunday and I'm looking if anyone took pics of it...which is funny because I had my picture taken a million times that day but I can't find any pics online.

Myoubi
02-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Wrong name ^^;;;

AnimeAngel
02-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Accidentally posted under Myoubi's name.

Janet, I got plenty of photos of you.

I got tons. I'll be posting mine when I get home tomorrow.

I was Saber from Fate/stay Night on Friday, Subaru from .hack//sign and some EGL thing on Saturday and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade on Sunday.

Lucifer
02-28-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm on a silent hunt for any photos of Raphael Sorel and Reno (Final Fantasy 7).

:)

.Diana.
02-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm looking for pictures of my Joan Kartwright, Tohru, Anthy and Mai from Mai Hime. Thanks! :D

Uchihaheir
02-28-2006, 02:18 PM
I took pics of some people and looking for pics of myself as well.... I still have about 20something pics to still add though...you can also check my sisters account too screen name sakuralov (she also has mmore to add).

If you see your pic and I haven't given you credit let me know, ad I'll be glad to edit the photo with your name.

Uchihaheir
02-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Well, I wanted to take pictures of everyone, but I couldnt find my camera... T.T
But did anyone get any pictures of my friends that were there all 3 days? It was a female Edward, (asian looking) And she was with her brother, in a giant Alphonse armor. And they were with two twins. I want to see pictures of them. ^^ And did anyone get me? I want to put a Megacon landmark on my gallery xD For my first con and all, you know. hehehe ^^ I was Summoner Yuna of course.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=621079

I think I got the Elric brother's right here with John (who also has an account here but forgot screen name) who was movie Al

plat1numxbl0nde
02-28-2006, 02:51 PM
plat1numxbl0nde: I saw you today. Your lolita cosplay was great. I wish I took a picture! I hope you find some. It was very cute.

Thank you!

Tranquility
02-28-2006, 03:04 PM
For those of you looking for pictures there are tons at http://timco.smugmug.com/Events/164028

Also there are a few costume contest pictures at Cosplay Lab. :)

xNikkix
02-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Again ^_^
Anyone have pics of me and my boyfriend on Sunday?
Me: Red/White stripped shirt, black skirt.
Him: Dressed really Visual Kei :D

ElvinSparks
02-28-2006, 08:15 PM
thanks tranquility thats amazing

I definitely saw a bunch of you there I wish Id gotten pics. I saw madam sailor pluto (nyah) and myoubi? I think

Princess_Garnet
02-28-2006, 09:22 PM
I was only there for a few hours on Saturday night, but I was Ariel [The Little Mermaid] and I'd like any pictures that anyone has :D

SakuraaaChan
03-01-2006, 07:06 AM
I was post time skip sakura (see icon, lol) Anyone get any pics of me? if you do, I'll <3 you forever~

scandia
03-01-2006, 08:00 AM
I do remember people taking pics of me, both on Saturday (I was Lunlun) and Sunday (I was Aravis). Not many, but some did. Please let me know if you have piccies of me.

Ephemerality
03-01-2006, 08:06 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=621079

I think I got the Elric brother's right here with John (who also has an account here but forgot screen name) who was movie Al

YEY! hehehe, Joe looks like he's ready to dance, I can't wait to show him. And Myllen you got a got a friend of my friends ^^;;; The Evangelion girl, she ripped her costume sometime at Megacon, my friend Jackie was telling me. ^^;;;

Thankies for the piccy Uchihaheir.

darkmoonchild
03-01-2006, 10:34 AM
I was Poison Ivy on Saturday, walking around with a Catwoman, on Friday I was a gothic lolita with cat ears and a lion tail, my companion was a very indian/belly dancer kitty, and on sunday we were the chesire cat and the caterpillar, if anyone has any pictures i would grately appreciate them, I will post the ones I have, I know I have one of the sailor pluto :-D

Barrin
03-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Does anyone know who the girl was dressed as a pikman was? She was taking really good pictures of everyone, we got into a few poses for her, I was wondering If anyone knew what site they were going on, or a way to contact her.

ravenmist
03-01-2006, 01:21 PM
I was Poison Ivy on Saturday, walking around with a Catwoman, on Friday I was a gothic lolita with cat ears and a lion tail, my companion was a very indian/belly dancer kitty, and on sunday we were the chesire cat and the caterpillar, if anyone has any pictures i would grately appreciate them, I will post the ones I have, I know I have one of the sailor pluto :-D

Dang it. I knew I should have taken a picture of you two before I left! My sis and I loved your costumes! They were very cute and creative. I hope someone has some nice pictures of them.

Velvy
03-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I was the orange (part one) Ulala walking around with the white (part two) Ulala on Saturday. Any pics of us you have, let me know! ^_^

Uchihaheir
03-01-2006, 02:13 PM
On Saturday I was Ruikia shinigami form...I also hung around that huge group of Bleach cosplayers most of the day but oddly I forgot to take pics without the group. I was stopped a few times and was wondering if anyone here had those pics.

Also any pics from Friday (I was Flannery from Pokemon...I carried the Mew plushie) or Sunday (Time Jump Naruto) would be great as well.

Bunnie-Fu
03-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I was the orange (part one) Ulala walking around with the white (part two) Ulala on Saturday. Any pics of us you have, let me know! ^_^

OMG I loved your costume! I wanted to take a picture of the two Ulala's but you kept disappearing and dancing away :eek: But I just adored the costumes! so bright and shiny!

Greg
03-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I was a Kakashi on Sunday, I haven't been able to find any pics of me.

SakuraaaChan
03-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Any time-skip sakura?lululululadaledalooo

Evali
03-01-2006, 06:41 PM
On Friday I was with the Resident Evil 4 group that got there kinda late

Saturday I was Artbook Skuld with gold wings

Sunday I was Alpha Chun Li walking around with Cammy

I'm checking all the galleries, but figured I might as well post in here too. ;p

arashialexander
03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I've got my all of my pics off my digi cam and thier now online for your viewing pleasure. click me (http://photoman101.bravehost.com/)

ElvinSparks
03-01-2006, 08:39 PM
sweet arashi...you missed me, but got a buncha folks I wished Id gotten.

Velvy
03-01-2006, 08:56 PM
OMG I loved your costume! I wanted to take a picture of the two Ulala's but you kept disappearing and dancing away But I just adored the costumes! so bright and shiny!

Thank yoouuu! YES we kept dancing away a lot. XD;;; Note to self: Stay in one place at one time for more than a minute, hehee.

I've got my all of my pics off my digi cam and thier now online for your viewing pleasure. click me

YAY! You put our weird threesome on the front page! Thank you. Awesome pics too! ^_^

nessabutterfly
03-01-2006, 09:39 PM
here's a fun pic for you velvy

http://butterflybeadsoriginals.com/nessabutterfly/images/NQS.space.channel.5.jpg

I had so much fun with you and Katie. We totally have to plan to meet up at AX this summer (If I can afford it)

AdonisViandelia
03-02-2006, 08:01 AM
I was the Cloud running around with AnimeAngel's Lady Subaru on Sat, Iori from KoF towards the end of the cosplay contest, and the wigless Cloud on the verrrrry windy Sunday if anyone has pics :)

darkmoonchild
03-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Dang it. I knew I should have taken a picture of you two before I left! My sis and I loved your costumes! They were very cute and creative. I hope someone has some nice pictures of them.

it's okay hehehe, i know a lot of people got pictures, they just aren't up yet, but I'm still hoping lol, i always wonder becuase one has so many pictures taken over the course of the day that they never get to see, i would just like to see what silly faces i'm making :-D

CherryClouds
03-02-2006, 05:48 PM
I was Edward Elric ^_^ My bro was Alphonse...Maybe, yes, no?

ElvinSparks
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
has anyone gotten pics of the guy who dressed as cloud in the girly outfit from sunday?? my firned was telling me about him...I'm dying to see that.

KeyOfTwilight
03-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Lol, i'm waiting for him to email me, once he does, i'll ask if he has some pics of his costume and i'll post em'

arashialexander
03-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I was Edward Elric ^_^ My bro was Alphonse...Maybe, yes, no?

was this your brother? :confused: click the attachment

CLICK ME PLEASE!!!!!!:bigtu: (http://youtube.com/videos/arashialexander)

Uchihaheir
03-03-2006, 08:13 AM
has anyone gotten pics of the guy who dressed as cloud in the girly outfit from sunday?? my firned was telling me about him...I'm dying to see that.

Yes! I did...it's in my photo gallery.... go to the Megacon 2006 gallery it's on the 1st page and is titled....Advent Pimpin

Sakuralov
03-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Ok my sister has posted here on the pic I have a few as well just look in my pics gallery and see if you are there

I am also looking for pic of me in all of my cosplays
Friday I was Duplica from pokemon (everyone though I was Pikabellechu since I had a Pikachu on my head and I was carrying a ditto)
Saturday I was Temari from Naruto i was with the big Naruto group we were in the hall most of the day
Sunday I started as Seras Victoria from Hellsing and then swiched into Time-Jump Sakura from Naruto

if anyone has pic of me please let me know and i am still adding picto my gallery

Amaya Fanel
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Hihi! I'm looking for a pic of me from the CYB3RIA ^_^;; I was wearing a very glowsticked out outfit, I had glowsticks running down my pants, glowsticks all over my top, glowsticks in my hair, and I was carrying a glowstick lantern. 4 or 5 people took my picture.. would it happen to be any of you?

arashialexander
03-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Hihi! I'm looking for a pic of me from the CYB3RIA ^_^;; I was wearing a very glowsticked out outfit, I had glowsticks running down my pants, glowsticks all over my top, glowsticks in my hair, and I was carrying a glowstick lantern. 4 or 5 people took my picture.. would it happen to be any of you?

Follow this link http://timco.smugmug.com/Events/164028 may be your in there.

Amaya Fanel
03-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Follow this link http://timco.smugmug.com/Events/164028 may be your in there.
I've already looked there :( there is a pic of me but its from behind and I'm in a crowd.. can barely see me. Thanks for the help anyways though ^_^

Hyper_Phantom
03-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Did anybody get pics of me and my Aerith costume on Saturday? What about my pink hair, kuroneko outfit on Sunday?
I'm putting up some of my pictures in my gallery if any of you want to look. If you're in one of my pictures feel free to say hi! =3

Hyper_Phantom
03-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Ok my sister has posted here on the pic I have a few as well just look in my pics gallery and see if you are there

I am also looking for pic of me in all of my cosplays
Friday I was Duplica from pokemon (everyone though I was Pikabellechu since I had a Pikachu on my head and I was carrying a ditto)
Saturday I was Temari from Naruto i was with the big Naruto group we were in the hall most of the day
Sunday I started as Seras Victoria from Hellsing and then swiched into Time-Jump Sakura from Naruto

if anyone has pic of me please let me know and i am still adding picto my gallery
Hey, I think I have a picture of your Naruto group in my gallery.

Hyper_Phantom
03-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Did anyone see a Henrietta from Gunslinger girl (Saturday) or a Rosette from Chrno Crusdae (Sunday)(I had the paper shoulder pads)? Those were my twp cosplays. (I didn't get to take any pictures. :( Maybe next time.)
Oh, I remember seeing you as Henrietta! I don't have any pictures though. =(

KHs_Sora
03-03-2006, 07:58 PM
here's a fun pic for you velvy

http://butterflybeadsoriginals.com/nessabutterfly/images/NQS.space.channel.5.jpg

I had so much fun with you and Katie. We totally have to plan to meet up at AX this summer (If I can afford it)

OMG YOUR THAT Neo QUEEN SERENITY!!!! I love you! You are serriously beautiful!

Hyper_Phantom
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I was a Kakashi on Sunday, I haven't been able to find any pics of me.Hmm, me and my friends took a picture with a Kakashi cosplayer on Sunday. Check my gallery, and see if you're that Kakashi.
If you remember taking a picture with a group of girls that came out of nowhere, and a girl that had pink hair and a kuroneko hat, then the guy in the picture is definately you.

Zegen
03-04-2006, 04:26 AM
I ws hoping someone got a shot of my Ashitaka, So far Ive only found two pictures X_x

Bunnie-Fu
03-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I've found bunch of my Kasumi pictures..but still none of Bridget T.T how can this be? I had my picture taken like a bajillion times??!

CherryClouds
03-05-2006, 05:09 PM
was this your brother? :confused: click the attachment

CLICK ME PLEASE!!!!!!:bigtu: (http://youtube.com/videos/arashialexander)

That was my bro's friend in his costum...It didnt fit him XD But that is my bros armor.

That Cloud is one of my friends XD Click Attachment

nessabutterfly
03-06-2006, 12:27 AM
OMG YOUR THAT Neo QUEEN SERENITY!!!! I love you! You are serriously beautiful!

ha ha... thanks. I'm glad you liked it! I still can't believe I managed to get that thing finished. The crown was done ahead of time, but hte dress and wings were two all nighters just 2 days before the con. I was so tired that I fell asleep during the costume contest!!!

darkmoonchild
03-06-2006, 10:23 PM
That Cloud is one of my friends XD Click Attachment
You know Cj?? Yay!! lol he and i were supposed to hang out but he's so busy! i went to high school with him

darkmoonchild
03-06-2006, 10:23 PM
anyone get poison ivy/catwoman pictures?

ravenmist
03-07-2006, 08:08 AM
ElvinSparks, I got a pic of that Cloud as well. It's in my gallery. Too cute. I love it when guys brave that costume. He was very nice.

magatsu17
03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
i got here are my pics from Megacon, i don't know if i got anyone here though

http://photobucket.com/albums/a202/magatsu17/

DigitalShin
03-09-2006, 07:19 AM
http://www.sharpreload.com/megacon2006/

Here are my photos that I took at Megacon spanning all three days. There were a lot of awesome cosplayers there. I also have a few selected large images that are there but if any one is interested having their images in an unedited/unsized format, don't hesistate to ask. =) Enjoy!

nessabutterfly
03-09-2006, 09:06 AM
yay... finally someone who got a picture of me... must have been near the beginning of the day before I started posing though... sigh... Oh well... just gotta wait for the rising sun pics I guess.

HopelessHavoc
03-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I've got about 30 or so various cosplay pics from Friday and Saturday in my gallery ^_^

Evali
03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Risingsun.net updated ^_^

nessabutterfly
03-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Risingsun.net updated ^_^

YAY!!! The pics are Amazing!!!

Lucifer
03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
YAY!!! The pics are Amazing!!!

Would've liked to have seen photos from the Buffy/Firefly contest, some really great stuff at that.

Greg
03-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Whoa, I got these pics up real slow this year. Usually I'm the one uploading from the hotel, before I drive back from the con. I have a lot of pictures up, with some more to come that need rotated before I put them up.

http://www.Forumwar.net/gallery

DigitalShin
03-12-2006, 08:46 AM
To start off with, I've got a 2nd gallery up! These are more photos I had taken at Megacon. They are large, unedited and not Dial-up friendly. Enjoy!
http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/lrg/large.html

Rinbu Revolution:
My poor camera was buried in the car all the con through, there were so many pretty costumes I wanted to get pictures of...anyone got a pic of my Pluto where I am not half-dead or semiconscious?

Rinbu:
http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/lrg/DSC03397.html

http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/DSC03396r.html

I actually got that photo of you early saturday. The first link is actually a large raw copy of the photo. The 2nd is a smaller photo. Great work! Enjoy!

Barrin:
Im also looking for pictures of myself, I was so caught up with my picture being taken i forgot to actaully take any. If you took pictures of Mugen and Jin at the con that was us. If you could send me a link or email me them I would be very greatful.

http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/DSC03425r.html

http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/DSC03494r.html

Just saw your posting for photos from Megacon. The two links above are of ones that I took of you and Mugen.

Koshiba:
Just wondering if anyone happened to get a picture of my Asuka Gothic Lolita Ver. outfit.

http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/DSC03471r.html

I got one of you at that link above. =) Great work!

Hime no Toki:
I was the Ayanami Rei EGL on Sunday and I'm looking if anyone took pics of it...which is funny because I had my picture taken a million times that day but I can't find any pics online.

http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/DSC03735r.html

I believe this is you?

Velvy:
I was the orange (part one) Ulala walking around with the white (part two) Ulala on Saturday. Any pics of us you have, let me know!

Great work on your SC5 cosplay! I've got this large unedited photo for you. Enjoy!
http://sharpreload.com/megacon2006/lrg/DSC03386.html

Amaya Fanel
03-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Would've liked to have seen photos from the Buffy/Firefly contest, some really great stuff at that.
I filmed that! I can prolly get some screenies of it a bit later and I'll post links if you like

Lucifer
03-13-2006, 08:45 AM
I filmed that! I can prolly get some screenies of it a bit later and I'll post links if you like

That'd be sweet. I'd especially like the ones of the buffy cheerleaders. I know they'lll want them.

Barrin
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Thank you so much DigitalShin they are great pictures. :)

Aleera
03-14-2006, 04:20 PM
I took only a few pics this con. Most of them I contact over lj, but there are some that other people may have been in- if so I'm happy to be of help. I did get a FMA group pic in that batch.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a1/blueseameru/lj/friends/megacon/

Kaye.Kilowatt
03-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I was the lolita Naruto. Did anybody get any pictures of me?

I got so many pictures at this con. It was my very first official convention. So much fun. ><

Immortalbeloved
03-05-2009, 04:14 PM
I was the lolita Naruto. Did anybody get any pictures of me?

I got so many pictures at this con. It was my very first official convention. So much fun. ><

Kaye: There is an official thread for this years Megacon you can find it here : http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=173090

If you check the dates of previous posts in this forum they are from 2006 :P a little dated huh?