PDA

View Full Version : Jrock/Jpop Cosplay

Pages : [1] 2

hyperperson
02-26-2006, 06:50 PM
For AWA this year pretty much all of my cosplay plans are Jrock as well as the plans of most of my friends. It's not 100% yet but as of right now it looks like I'll be bringing Illuminati Mana, Au Revoir Mana (maybe), and either Gardenia Mana or Maid Mana. I can't make up my mind. Hahaha. Anyone else planning on Jrock/Jpop cosplays for AWA?

Ri-chan
02-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi! You know me ^^! Wny way I think I will recycle the Illuminati Kami cosplay I'm PLANNING on doing for Animazement...but I'm still debating on which version to do.

phantomthief
03-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Hm... I don't know if I should wear Toshiya again or not... I'd stick him in the cosplay Gallery but I don't think shipping a body form to Atlanta would be a great idea XD

Must see...

~Ari-chan

hyperperson
03-04-2006, 05:56 PM
phantomtheif: XD I definatly think you should bring your Toshiya!! I love him!!! ^^ <3<3<3

Ri-chan: I know you too! Hahaha. <3 Can't wait to see your Kami!!!

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
I want to cosplay a Jrock outfit/cosplay but the problem is what :x Me and a few of my friends were thinking about cosplaying a less known Jrock band *shrug* I have a Aya from PLC's Prism costume from 2 years ago that I might wear one of the days ^^ Hopefully this year I wont throw something together and rush around to get an outfit together at the last minute >.<;

{ xoxo }

hyperperson
03-09-2006, 05:55 PM
All of the Jrock cosplayers should meet up somewhere. That would be fun and make for some spiffy pics! ^_^

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 06:28 PM
That would be fun ^^ Do like a mini photoshoot and just hangin around, rock on ;)

hyperperson
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Yay! Fun fun fun!! That really would be fun. I can't help but notice the slow decline of Jrock cosplayers every year. It's so sad.

CozmicRio
03-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah well we also dont live in a highly Jrock lovin population. Which I actually like. Sure there are people here who share the same intrests and like the same bands but then you get the fakes when eveybody knows a little about it. I like knowing that Im one of the few who dress like I do in my area. I have my own style anyways so Im bound to get that most everywhere. Like when Anime wasnt too popular back when I was growing up and now its kind of common and people claim to be an 'otaku' but they dont even know what it means.

hyperperson
03-10-2006, 10:57 AM
XD Yeah, I suppose that's true. It is annoying when people who really don't know anything about it claim to be Jrock fans just because they see that other people are. (a few of the people in the anime club at my school are like that)

RyeCrimsonMoon
03-10-2006, 05:01 PM
I was thinking of doing Yuuko Nakazawa's 2005 Kohaku outfit :D (She's from Morning Musume/Hello! Project), but I'm not sure. I haven't even started yet XD

DizzyFan
03-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Everyone, be on the lookout for the first X-Japan cosplay I've ever seen at AWA...

BLUE BLOOD YOSHIKI!

See you all there. : D

hizumism
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm definitely bringing along my REDDISH Hizumi cosplay (D'espairsRay), but I doubt many would recognize it. XD Oh well.

I also REALLY want to do a Shinya cosplay, am leaning more towards Myaku, but I'm not sure yet. I wish there were more J-rock fans in Georgia, though.

Was planning a Jishou~Shounen Terrorist Ruka (Nightmare), but that's my third priority atm.

... and planning a Tatsurou cosplay. TOO MANY THINGS! XD

>.> This is a long shot, but would anyone cosplay as a Myaku Toshiya, Die, Kyo, or or Kaoru with me? XDD

hyperperson
03-20-2006, 07:01 PM
I would love to cosplay as Myaku Toshiya but I have so many costumes planned already. I'll still think about it though.

hizumism
03-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah, that's a lot of costumes in planning. XD
(The Illuminati Mana is priority though... Man, I love seeing Illuminati cosplays >.> *perv?*)

I'd love that if by some miracle you were able to, though. =D

hyperperson
03-20-2006, 09:55 PM
XD I wore Illuminati Mana this past weekend at Momocon and wow...those shoes hurt worse than the normal mana boots. Hahaha. Anywho, I got many requests to see it again at AWA so it's a definate. I might be planing a Moon Child Hyde as well. (my cosplay plans seem to be constantly changing ^^; )

hizumism
03-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Haha! XD I was at MomoCon this last weekend, and I saw you. Actually, I was the girl who came up to you guys at nighttime and asked for a picture like a loser. *spaz*

I was also the girl at the costume contest yelling out "Fanservice!" O_o as your group entered the stage. I am so sorry. 8D

Anyways, Myaku is a definite go now. ^_^

hyperperson
03-21-2006, 04:36 PM
XD That was you?! XDD I heard someone yell that and alsmot laughed. I had to stop myself. ^^;

invisiblebody
03-21-2006, 10:39 PM
saw you at momocon! ^
i was with the umbrella core kid...i said something to you guys afer the guy who was playing kyo told a story. it was along the lines of my normal ridiculous self.
i'll be doing some jrock cosplay at awa. probably mana but who knows. i have to decide before springbreak though so i can plan a trip to little five.*crossing fingers that junkman's daughter is having some sort of sale in 2 weeks*
anyways, just saying. y'all(can't contain the southerness) looked rad at momocon ^_^

GoddessRaven
03-21-2006, 10:58 PM
You know me lovely hyperperson ^_~ If everything goes to plan we shall be a half complated Shiroi Group. Myself being Mana.

I think a photo shoot would be a wonderful idea and lets hope it won't bumb like last year (sorry Phantom XD)

hyperperson
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
saw you at momocon! ^
i was with the umbrella core kid...i said something to you guys afer the guy who was playing kyo told a story. it was along the lines of my normal ridiculous self.
i'll be doing some jrock cosplay at awa. probably mana but who knows. i have to decide before springbreak though so i can plan a trip to little five.*crossing fingers that junkman's daughter is having some sort of sale in 2 weeks*
anyways, just saying. y'all(can't contain the southerness) looked rad at momocon ^_^
XD I remember that! You said something along the lines of "That was the best story I've ever heard." XD That was funny. You caught him totally offguard.

invisiblebody
03-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah! It was a little off. You going to AWA?
I'm going but no one in the group I'm going with is doing jrock. I might be able to talk umbrella corps kid( mike) into doing Gackt from something, who knows. I think I'm going to do Brise Live Mana and maybe some D'espairs Ray.

DizzyFan
03-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Expect my Yoshiki-ness at AWA. I'm learning some piano (since they have that random piano in the hotel) and I'm bringing some roses to throw into the crowd at the costume contest. Or maybe give to some ladies at the convention. >>;

<<;

hyperperson
03-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Yay!! I can't wait to see you all there!! I'm soo excited!! I'm pretty sure we've got the entire band for Illuminati for AWA this year so expect to see us there in our group awesomeness!! *is ubber excited about having the whole group* I'm also planning a few other cosplays as well. They're in my signiture.

hizumism
03-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Expect my Yoshiki-ness at AWA. I'm learning some piano (since they have that random piano in the hotel) and I'm bringing some roses to throw into the crowd at the costume contest. Or maybe give to some ladies at the convention. >>;

<<;

o.o that sounds like a cool idea!!

Might be doing Cage Toshiya instead of Myaku Shinya. >_>

GoddessRaven
03-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Mm I play the piano maybe we could duet? HAHAH maybe not i'm out of practice >_> Mana wants roses though!

Again ill be doing a Shiroi group so far of Mana, Yu~ki and Klaha. If everything goes according to plan and such

invisiblebody
03-26-2006, 09:44 PM
final sat. cosplay decision( i've been so fickle): Jun of Phantasmagoria. Which means trips to little five points and lots of pleather ^_^
who has spring break coming up?

DizzyFan
03-26-2006, 10:04 PM
final sat. cosplay decision( i've been so fickle): Jun of Phantasmagoria. Which means trips to little five points and lots of pleather ^_^
who has spring break coming up?

Little five points is freaky. xD

I have Spring Break soon, I'm leaving for Japan on Thursday! O_O

invisiblebody
03-27-2006, 02:35 AM
^

so lucky. i'm in town not matter how much i whine about never leaving the country ^_^

little five isn't so bad. junkman's daughter is the perfect store to find everything jrock cosplay.

GoddessRaven
03-27-2006, 04:11 PM
I have yet to go there. Are they cheap or reasonable?

hizumism
03-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I have yet to go there. Are they cheap or reasonable?

There is one store named Psycho Sisters which is second hand, and they have great stuff. Pretty reasonable.

Other than that, I wouldn't say most shops are RIDICULOUSLY expensive, but it depends on where you go. xD Junkman's Daughter varies in how expensive they are. Sometimes I think something is a good deal, other times a rip-off.

PLUS I saw my first crackhead there this weekend. O__O WHOA.

hyperperson
03-27-2006, 04:22 PM
XDD You should go to my school. Crackheads are everywhere! XD

Yeah, my spring break is coming up next week. It's about time too. It seems like it's taking forever to get here. >.<

CozmicRio
03-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Aww Momocon sounded like a lot of fun but I missed it (again) ;.;

I love lil 5 points although its not too far but I cant always get out there whenever I want to. Some of the stores are ridiculously priced but Psycho Sisters is an awesome store & so is junkmans daughter. I love there shoes ^^ My spring break is next week so hopefully I can get costume stuff started.

I cant believe all the Jrock cosplays for AWA this year I saw a few last year but seems like theres going to be a decent amount ^^ Including me and my friends who plan on doing an indie band or just one thats not over done. But it is fun having people know who you are by your costume. I was Aya from PLC 2 years ago and that was fun ^^

GoddessRaven
03-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah I was disapointed last year with how many I saw but this year looks promising. I hope to run into you guys this year XD

hizumism
03-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Aww Momocon sounded like a lot of fun but I missed it (again) ;.;

I love lil 5 points although its not too far but I cant always get out there whenever I want to. Some of the stores are ridiculously priced but Psycho Sisters is an awesome store & so is junkmans daughter. I love there shoes ^^ My spring break is next week so hopefully I can get costume stuff started.

I cant believe all the Jrock cosplays for AWA this year I saw a few last year but seems like theres going to be a decent amount ^^ Including me and my friends who plan on doing an indie band or just one thats not over done. But it is fun having people know who you are by your costume. I was Aya from PLC 2 years ago and that was fun ^^

Any chance you'd be willing to disclose which indie band? *-*

invisiblebody
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
there is a Psycho Sisters in sandy springs.it's across from city walk( i work at the flower shop there!) same shopping center as whole foods. the selection isn't as great. does anyone know a shoe brand that makes doc martin-esque boots without the high price tag?

CozmicRio
03-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Any chance you'd be willing to disclose which indie band? *-*

I kindddd of want it to be a surprise but I honestly dont know what our group wants to do any way lol I work for 2 indie bands and have a Jrock Indie website so I know quite a few bands we could do. Im a Kyoka fan from the Aliene Ma'riage days so I think that would be fun but Im honestly not sure right now :x I want the new Cure magazine so I can get some ideas x.x;

Clever Sleazoid
03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
yeh, I'll be goin as Child prey Kyo and Drain away Kyo. and a random sexpot and hellcat punx outfit i put together.

ya momocon was fun, i still think we shoulda got better pics though, my clever sleazoid sucked, haha

hyperperson
03-29-2006, 12:14 PM
I thought your Kyo was amazing! You looked so much like him. ^^ I was very impressed (especually since i've never seen a decent male Kyo cosplayer before.) You raised my standards and expectations for male Jrock cosplayers. ^^

DizzyFan
03-29-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow! OMG.

But anyway...I am going to get pictures with every one of you. : D

invisiblebody
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
^

have fun!!!!!!

my friend and i are plannig a two week trip for after we graduate in a little over a year. we have to pay for the whole thing by ourselves.

Shedrmzndigital
04-15-2006, 03:56 PM
I guess I'm really late in this discussion but I'm considering crossplaying as Gackt for AWA 06'. I'm not 100% sure yet. But a friend of mine said I should be Gackt. So maybe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/lilthaibabi/haircut1.jpg
^Yes I am a girl. :)

Last AWA I had a girl run away from me when I tried to talk to her, I'm hoping this AWA they will all run to me.....(wishful thinking)

hyperperson
04-15-2006, 04:59 PM
You should! ^^ <3 I think you would make an excellent Gackt!

o_O Why would someone run away from you? I would run to you. ^^

Shedrmzndigital
04-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Lol. Well if you see me this year, just run up to me and tackle me or something. Maybe that same girl will be there and feel jealouuuusssssss. ;)

Man, it'd be funny if she was on this website. It is a small world after all.

hyperperson
04-17-2006, 06:09 PM
XD yes it is. And getting smaller I think. ^^

hyperperson
05-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Okay...just thought I'd bring this thread back to life a bit. I've finally put together my final cosplay list. It's in my sig. I haven't decided the days yet though. I think I'll more than likely end up just wearing whichever one I feel like that day. ^^

Shedrmzndigital
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
update: i'm going as gackt. and i found me the perfect hyde. <3 and no. we're not doing moonchild. :]

hyperperson
05-09-2006, 09:56 PM
awesome! i can't wait to see you guys. ^^

Clever Sleazoid
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
got my cosplay list up....but due the the fact that one can only have so many hairstyles in so little time..i will be doing childprey kyo for momocon 07'. so DA kyo and COV kyo will be my only cosplays for awa 12.

then right after that, im getting my childprey mullet mohawk, haha. cant wait..

hyperperson
05-22-2006, 09:17 PM
XD I can't wait to see you with the Kyo mullet.

Visual_Kei101
05-24-2006, 07:30 PM
I know you Hyperperson! >:D It's me Hitsugi, from Momo Con. <3

I'm going as Merveilles Gackt (the one with the 12 foot wing span!) and Hitsugi. I will be Hitsugi for Friday, then Gackt for Sat. & Sun. Sunday I might not have the wings, since, It takes two people to put one wing on~! D: But I would love to meet you guys there, I'm Sure that some of you will notice me, by either me hiting you with my wings or how tall I'll be. XD

hyperperson
05-24-2006, 07:55 PM
XD Why hello deary. <3 I can't wait to see your completed costume. *pets your wings* Squee!

DizzyFan
05-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Hooray for the Illuminati group!
This is going to be a great AWA for jrock-ness. : D

Visual_Kei101
05-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Really. :D Last year there was a BIG lack of Visual Kei, and I think it's coming back this year! XD

hyperperson
05-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I was also disappointed at the lack of Jrock cosplay at the last AWA but apparently this year will be better. ^^

Ragresen
05-28-2006, 08:15 PM
PSCS J-rocker Cosplayers will be the cause of a Change and AWA will learn to support us J-rock Cosplayer weather or not they want to :)

Yes I will be with the Illiminati Group as Kozi and I think a Revamped Psycho Chicken (AKA Le Ceil Kozi) will alos be present. I will redebut my cyberland Kozi and may have at least one more to show off, but it will be a supprise :)

Clever Sleazoid
06-03-2006, 12:15 AM
just because im desperate....are theyre any jrockers who wouldnt mind me rooming with them....i will put in money for the room and everything ;__;.......thanks ahead of time to anyone who will help me out.

Visual_Kei101
06-09-2006, 06:42 PM
I also need somewhere I can put my wings and stay one night for saturday. <3 if anyone would let me, it would be muched loved.

Skullez
06-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I want to cosplay Kyo again ! =^.^= i was the frufru classic kyo last year with two outfits.
but i wana repair the frufru kinda looking one and add on to it and replace stuff, and grah...that costume hes a long story..

But I dono if i will do j-rock this year. Maybe I will i dono lol ! if so i was thinking about an x-japan one. only because i found fabric in the closit that resembles the material used in a costume for x-japan.
but if i do anything i might repair kyo and make it better hehe!
and maybe not wear pink chucks with the costume =e.e=...i never had the chance to repair my boots...
they got caught during the construstion of a set last spring and got caught and the sole ripped off.
glad that did happen cuz i would of fallen on my face from a great height if my boot didnt brace me.

anyhoo, got more shoes now, and if i do kyo again. i might do an updated version of him. =@.@= oh the choices in life!!!

Skullez
06-10-2006, 11:11 AM
XD I can't wait to see you with the Kyo mullet.
I currently have that kyo mullet....i want my hair to grow back ! =T.T= !!! it looks funky on a girl, but then again, its kinda fun !
but no serisouly...i completly shaved under the hair and acrocss like in the childs prery video....and yea...i want it back ! =T.T=
Its been 2 months and its not even half an inch grown back !

hyperperson
06-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Skullez: Squee!!! *glomp* I'm now in love with you. XD

Clever Sleazoid/Visual_Kei101: I wish I could help you guys. Hmmm....I'm gonna try to put something together (although I won't make any promises for now). *starts scheming*

hyperperson
06-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Okay guys. There's been this idea in my head fora while now..I know I mentioned it to a bunch of people but it seems that I forgot to post it on here. ^^; Sorry.
I was thinking that sometime of Saturday all the Jrockers could get together and go to a sit down resturaunt for lunch. If nothing else...at least to scare the waiters. We could go to the one right at the hotel or one nearby, whichever place everyone prefers. So...what's everyone's input on this?

DizzyFan
06-21-2006, 01:07 AM
I'd personally like to go somewhere close to the hotel. That way I won't have to get in a car with anyone I don't know driving! ^_^

So, yeah, anything close is fine with me. I probably won't eat, though. Money is for the dealer's room. >>; I'll just mooch food off the rest of you. xD

Clever Sleazoid
06-21-2006, 04:06 AM
me too, haha..i'm trying to schedule my drain away photoshoot sometime early on saturday, hopefully no earlier than three...so i'll be getting ready from like 4:30 am to 9 or 10 am. (cause everything has to be perfect, lol) and then after the photoshoot im going back to the room to change into my h. naoto outfit..but yeah i dont really wanna go anywhere in my drain away outfit..so merr, haha.

I think a cool fancy maybe ega and egl themed dinner would be interesting..then again..we could all just go crazy and scare the shit outta peeps which is what i do best, lol

Clever Sleazoid
06-21-2006, 04:09 AM
by the way, does anyone know of who i could contact to set up a preffessional photoshoot with? or does anyone here have a really nice camera and would be kind enough to take..hmm...like 25 pics of me? lol (I will pay cash xO)

DizzyFan
06-21-2006, 12:16 PM
I think a cool fancy maybe ega and egl themed dinner would be interesting..then again..we could all just go crazy and scare the shit outta peeps which is what i do best, lol

That'd be great, but I can't do the ega thing. I don't own anything like that and can only make one costume. >.<
I think scaring people would be just fine. ^^ xD

hyperperson
06-21-2006, 01:35 PM
by the way, does anyone know of who i could contact to set up a preffessional photoshoot with? or does anyone here have a really nice camera and would be kind enough to take..hmm...like 25 pics of me? lol (I will pay cash xO)
Amanda does a lot of photography. You could ask her. She's pretty good.

As for the egl/ega thing, we could always have like an egl/ega tea party too sometime. ^^

Visual_Kei101
06-21-2006, 06:55 PM
*Coughlovestodrivecough* >.>

But yea, I will be most likely taking my mothers SUV, since, I'll have wings to carry around, and it can/will be able to fit about, 9 people, with out "Maxi Packing." XD Btu I also don't have any EGL or EGA Stuff, just, Visual Kei. U>.> So yea.

But I say we also go to tomatoes! :D They have all sorta cool stuff there, and I sorta wanna pick up a mag from there and load up on gum/mints. XD

And I think we should go to waffle house, I mena, I bet you that none of the cosplayers/con peoples are going to be there. XD

DizzyFan
06-21-2006, 10:32 PM
And I think we should go to waffle house, I mena, I bet you that none of the cosplayers/con peoples are going to be there. XD

Well now, you haven't heard of my Waffle House experience at last year's AWA, have you?
Yeah. Let's stay away from Waffle House. The one we went to was a den of drug pedlers and gang members.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I EVER SET FOOT IN THAT WAFFLE HOUSE AGAIN. xDDDD

Clever Sleazoid
06-22-2006, 12:10 PM
omg...society today, hahah..a simple house that struggles everyday to serve people delicious home-made waffles has defiantly been overcome with thug nasty gang members..what shall we do!?

grenades! :D

but yeeah...i think we need to go to the most innocent place possible...a local toy store?..or like..go on the slides n shit at mcdonalds and chase the little kiddies, and molest them! xDD j/k J/K!! im not a pedophile, hahaha..but yes, quite amusing this will be.........

NOW to unveil my future cosplay....the coolest jrocker evar...Parco Folgore!!!
hahahahah

http://youtube.com/watch?v=giKfEmTOicI&search=zatch%20bell%20dance

Visual_Kei101
06-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Well, no waffle house, I think there's an IHop, or we can go to like, hmmm, I don't know, Any place than Mcdonalds, or BK. >.>

Riji
06-28-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm sure I'll be recycling something to wear. Been wanting to wear my hide again so that looks like a big possibility. Yay, this is gonna be my first AWA! XD

hyperperson
06-28-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm sure I'll be recycling something to wear. Been wanting to wear my hide again so that looks like a big possibility. Yay, this is gonna be my first AWA! XD
OMG!!! *glomp* I just looked at your Hide. YOU MADE THE GUITAR AND OMG!! I love you!! XD Do Hide and I'll love you forever. Just....prepare to be mauled.XDD *is a fangirl* You don't see that many Hide cosplays at AWA and if they're there they are very elusive creatures. >.> Anywho, so it's always nice to get to see one. ^^ You have earned yourself a fangirl. XDD Okay...I'm gonna stop ranting now...moving on...

Does anyone have any more input on the group lunch thing?

CozmicRio
06-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I would love to join the Jrock outing all dressed up somewhere ^^ Its fun seeing the looks on some peoples faces lol.

Visual_Kei101
06-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Not yet, I'm hoping to go down to windyhill this weekend to stack up at my local Tomatoes. :3 I'll see what's down there we can go to. <3~

Clever Sleazoid
06-30-2006, 04:34 AM
no more input here...i still gotta figure out what im gonna wear though..

sweet_magic
07-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone else this year is going to cosplaying as hide? Me and two of my friends are going to be cosplaying him and wanted to know if we'll see any other hide cosplayers there as well. ^^

phantomthief
07-01-2006, 10:02 PM

*falls over* Poor DizzyFan X3 That story was actually rather funny... I think it deserves a repeat performance, ne?

Anyway, I won't be JRocking this year *cries* but I DO want to know if/when you guys are getting together for a photo-op. I'm just using a Canon powershot camera, so nothing horribly great, but I demand lots of pictures!!! =^.^=
We just got two new memory cards for the camera and I think I could easily pull 400 photos off of either of them ;)

~Ari-chan

EDIT: Clever Sleazoid, your avatar makes me happy. Yup.

Clever Sleazoid
07-02-2006, 12:31 AM
lol, 400 pics...wow..ima be askin u for a pic every five seconds cause like..damn, ima camwhore, lol.

yeah, and forgive me if i missed this before..but to we have a set time and place that we weill all meet up?

phantomthief
07-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Clever Sleazoid: You don't have to ask =^.^= Just give me some poses and I'm all over it :D
*regretting only getting two (bad) shots of you at Momo T.T*

~Ari-chan

Ragresen
07-02-2006, 03:20 PM
I have an EOS 10D that will be with me when not in costume :)

hyperperson
07-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Bwaha!! The chibi is back! Anywho, there's not set time etc. yet. I was thinking sometime around lunchtime on Saturday. Most people tend to bring out the costume they're most proud of on Saturday since it's typically the busiest day of the con so I thought that would be nice. Then there was the concept for going out to lunch together so...yeah....I think that maybe Saturday at 1:00pm sounds good.
Does that sound alright to everyone?

Visual_Kei101
07-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Fine with me. Thought,someone will have to pick me up and drag me away from the rest of my friends. XD

Clive-kun
07-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi guys! I saw the thread and thought I should give my input...I'm bringing 2 Miyavi outfits this year, one is the November 2005 Shoxx photoshoot (with the jewels on his face) and the other is one of the Miyavism looks (both with every tattoo and piercing and possibly a real lip ring, depending on the money situation).

Ragresen
07-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Ok Saturday 1 pm for lunch. Where shall we meet? I think a good spot is in the hotel in front of the Elevators at the non-door side of them.

So what is everyone going to wear for this? I am crossed between one of 3 Kozi Costumes.

Visual_Kei101
07-16-2006, 09:17 PM
I'll be in my Mervellies Gackt outfit, since it's the only one I'll be wearing. XD

hyperperson
07-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Gah! >.< I don't know....any suggestions?...my list of costumes is in my sig.

Ragresen
07-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Well I would think a group cosplay os happening at some point. who knows maybe the best time for the group?

Clive-kun
07-17-2006, 11:37 AM
On Saturday I'm wearing Miyavism Miyavi...I have no clue how I'm going to manage that AND Roxas in the same day (I'm in an organization group too) unless I do punk Roxas or something...x.x (to tell the truth, Miyavi ranks a little higher in my cosplay priorities then Roxas...) So just let me know where and when and I'll be there.

hyperperson
07-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Illuminati lunch it is for me!! XD We have a when so now we just need a where. Any more suggestions for where to go eat? I think the closer the better...but it's still everyone's descision.

HopelessHavoc
07-17-2006, 05:53 PM
I've never cosplayed J-Rock before, but I've been working on a couple costumes I should have done by AWA ^_^ So if you guys don't mind a J-Rock cosplay n00b I'd love to join the group
I plan on bringing Kyo from either the -saku- or Obscure music video by Dir En Grey

Visual_Kei101
07-17-2006, 06:23 PM
=>.<= I think I saw you at Momo con this ye~ar. :D Don't worry, We won't jump on you. XD Well, I know I cant.

HopelessHavoc
07-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah, that was me at MomoCon ^_^ Your J-Rock group there was awesome!
I think I've decided on Kyo from the Obscure video for AWA
What day/time is the group getting together?

Visual_Kei101
07-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Saturyday, I think at one. We are trying to find some place to scar...

I mean, eat at. >.>

And your getting a hug from me, I wasn't able to hug you because I didn't want my makeup to get on you. XD

Ragresen
07-18-2006, 08:13 AM
How about Jason's Deli over at Cumberland Mall???? And now I am getting all freaked out I will not get Illuninati Kozi done in time :( Both time an dMoney are going to start to hurt me.

Visual_Kei101
07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Yea, I know that pain. >.< I'm going shopping on August first because it's the tax free weekend, so that means I can get the velvet pants and shirt I've been looking at for quite some time now. <3 But this weekend I'm ordering about, 20 dollors worth of feathers (17.5 cm~! That's much love there.) And I'm getting the same mesh he has on his wings. I just need to find the fabric design that's on his sides/collor/cuffs, and the boots.

HopelessHavoc
07-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Saturyday, I think at one. We are trying to find some place to scar...

I mean, eat at. >.>

And your getting a hug from me, I wasn't able to hug you because I didn't want my makeup to get on you. XD

lol XD Sounds like fun. But Saturday I'm already wearing Greed and Alexander Anderson.. and it might be tough for me to make a third costume change.

BUT, I could still meet up with the group for lunch as J-Rock Greed! :toothy:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=735999

hyperperson
07-18-2006, 01:47 PM
How about Jason's Deli over at Cumberland Mall???? And now I am getting all freaked out I will not get Illuninati Kozi done in time Both time an dMoney are going to start to hurt me.
Jason's Deli, huh? Hmm...never been there. And let me know any possible ways that I can help with your Illuminati Kozi. I'd be more than happy to.

Yea, I know that pain. >.< I'm going shopping on August first because it's the tax free weekend, so that means I can get the velvet pants and shirt I've been looking at for quite some time now. <3 But this weekend I'm ordering about, 20 dollors worth of feathers (17.5 cm~! That's much love there.) And I'm getting the same mesh he has on his wings. I just need to find the fabric design that's on his sides/collor/cuffs, and the boots.
Ohhhh...I forgot about tax free weekend!!! My spirits are up a bit now. XD I should use that day for Cyberland shopping. And yes. Your wings=love. <3

lol XD Sounds like fun. But Saturday I'm already wearing Greed and Alexander Anderson.. and it might be tough for me to make a third costume change.

BUT, I could still meet up with the group for lunch as J-Rock Greed!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=735999
o_O Jrock Greed? XD Tis strange sounding...and yet....oddly cool.
And I think I remember seeing you at Momocon. You look familar.

As for my costume plans I still need to revamp the two Illuminati outfits. The Illuminati Gackt I had rounded up for Momocon messed up the shorts so now I have to repair them for the Illuminati for AWA. *sigh* I hope I have enough fabric left over. I'm running low. I still need to buy that different body stocking for the Mana too since the one I used for Momocon was bought in a rush and isn't similar at all to his. >.< I've made up a pattern for Cyberland now so I just need to get the fabric. (hello tax free weekend!!) Gotta get those thigh high boots too for it...and make a corset for the Dix Mana. Bunny Toshiya also needs to be completed, though that won't be difficult since I've already got all of my materials for that. *sigh* Curse you AWA for sneaking up on me so soon!

Ragresen
07-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Help with Illuminati Kozi??? Find me the Lace material under the shiny black PVC. I seem at a loss for it.

HopelessHavoc
07-18-2006, 05:31 PM
o_O Jrock Greed? XD Tis strange sounding...and yet....oddly cool.
And I think I remember seeing you at Momocon. You look familar.

Yup, I was Greed at MomoCon ^_^
I put a link to the pic of my J-Rock Greed in my last post if you wanna see it.
I'll already be wearing the eyeliner with the regular costume, so all I would have to do is change coats to go JRocker mode XD
Will you all be doing your J-Rock cosplays any other time during the con?
I do plan on wearing Kyo from the [KR] Cube video along with one of my friends who will be another member from Dir en grey with me ^^

Ragresen
07-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Well plans are for me to have Illuminati Kozi, My cyberland Kozi and then lastly a EGL that I will costume for AWA. I may drag out an oldie if I get requests.

Visual_Kei101
07-19-2006, 08:00 AM
I'm being Gackt the whole weekend, thought, I might, bring out my hitsugi cosplay for sunday, but I need to re make the design for the front and the sleves, and then buy more material for his pants, since the others were crap, and really wrong. >.<u And work on the jacket. My gawd, that is some thick material, I have to remove about three layers from the five that are there. >.<u So yea, Mostly Gackt. XD\

Also, Hopeless Havoc, If you need a Raito/light, I was Raito last year at AWA, I was the one with the scythe from the cover of the first Gn. I can find pictures if you would like to see. :D

Help with Illuminati Kozi??? Find me the Lace material under the shiny black PVC. I seem at a loss for it.

I can also help, since I believe you said you lived in bartow, ne? Find me a picture and I can see if I also can look for the lace.

hyperperson
07-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Ragresen: Send me a picture and I'll start looking for it. ^^

HopelessHavoc: I looked at the picture. That's why I said it looked familar. I have a bad memory. XD Oh! And about what Visual_Kei101 stated, if you wanted a Misa I could pull out my old Misa outfit (though it's not that good....it was thrown together last minute for a cosplay picnic) if you want...whenever I'd have time to wear it. ^^; XD Oh! And to answer your questions, basically all of my planned AWA cosplay is Jrock so I'll be wearing Jrock (though I can't garuntee which ones) probably about 90% of the time. ^^

Visual_Kei101: If I could get in touch with my friend's brother I could borrow that shirt I bought him...you know...the DBZ one that Yomi also has and go as a casual Yomi with ya if you decide to bring out your Hitsugi. XD

>.< It looks like my bad habit is sohwing itself again. Curse my love for cosplay groups! I'm gonna have so many costumes. Anywho...it looks like this thread is starting to come alive again. Yay!!

Ragresen
07-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Was at Cumberland mall yesterday for work and took a qick bit to look at Jasons Deli. It is perfect for us. a place to sit down that is large and I think it will do perfect for just spooking those about us. Also the Food court is really close by.

As to getting a picture I will see what I can do. My best shot is from a photo bok and in the past scans have not worked well at all.

Visual_Kei101
07-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Hyperperson: :0 I'll be working on Raven loud speeeker Hitsugi the week after AWA, so we could possible cosplay them at Momocon 07?

Ragrensen: Jason's deli sound good. :D And I'll wait for the pictures, it's not a problem.

hyperperson
07-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Where should we all meet? I'd say that at the bottom of the escalators (the ones outside the dealer's room...down that hall) sounds good. It's not too crowded and it's easy to find. After we meet up at 1 we can hang out for a while before heading out to eat. Does that sound good?

HopelessHavoc
07-21-2006, 04:31 PM
I know where you're talking about. It sounds good to me ^_^ I'll be there

sweet_magic
07-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Oh wow, having lunch with people I don't know is always bound to be fun. XD

If my friends and I manage to find there place where you're all meeting at, without being completely off time wise (Around 1, right?) we would love to join you all. ^-^

I think I'll even pull Toshiya out just for the occasion too.

Visual_Kei101
07-21-2006, 07:15 PM
You mean the one's that are at the small food area? :O

hyperperson
07-21-2006, 07:50 PM
No, the ones that are at the exit/entrance that leads to the bridge going towards the sheraton...(i'm bad at giving directions...) >.< They're at the very end of the hall that's outside of the dealer's room. Does that make any sense...do you know where I'm talking about now?

Visual_Kei101
07-21-2006, 08:00 PM
You mean the one's that are close to the ball room? :o

hyperperson
07-21-2006, 08:31 PM
I don't know where the ball room is. >.< I didn't go last year. Oh! Speaking of ball, what are you gonna wear for it? I'm pretty sure that Merveilles Gackt doesn't meet the dress code for it.
I've finally decided what to do for it. I found a picture of Mana in a different kimono that I hadn't seen before. It's a fairly simple design on the kimono that wouldn't take me long so I've decided to do that. ^^ I have a matching black egl fan too....cause I can...and I got it for free in Little Tokyo...cause the guy at the shop was flirting...>.> um....woot?

Visual_Kei101
07-21-2006, 09:21 PM
*blank*

Visual_Kei101
07-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Never mind, I know that I can pull of one of his suits, when I go shoping on Aug. 1. :D Most likely doing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Mr.Prince/bd888c1e.jpg
or
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Mr.Prince/a01f7e0f.jpg

hyperperson
07-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Never mind, I know that I can pull of one of his suits, when I go shoping on Aug. 1. :D Most likely doing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Mr.Prince/bd888c1e.jpg
or
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Mr.Prince/a01f7e0f.jpg
Ohhhh....I like! Tis teh smex!! XD

HopelessHavoc
07-22-2006, 08:20 AM
*blank*

^_^ I know where that is. So if you want me to, I'll wait for you outside the Dealer's Room and then lead the way to that spot ^_^

Ragresen
07-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Well there are nly two esclator areas near the dealers room. Check both and look for a gathering of People wearing stuff that looks a bit more on the crazy side than your normal Anime stuff :)

noahthesnake
07-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm most likely doing a Macabre Kyo (But more of the live version of this, since it's my back up costume and not my main one) on Sunday. If I get there on Friday, I'll be wearing it then instead of Sunday because my other outfit is so hard to get on (and off for bathroom purposes) and I have to wear it Saturday for the costume contest. So I can't meet up for the jrock luncheon since I'll be a manga character. ^_^' It'll be cool to see all of the jrock cosplayers, though. ^.^ I can't wait!

Sadly, I won't have the Kyo contacts, either. Because my eyes are really sensitive and I can't wear contacts.

Visual_Kei101
07-22-2006, 08:18 PM
^_^ I know where that is. So if you want me to, I'll wait for you outside the Dealer's Room and then lead the way to that spot ^_^
Yes, pleasse do. >.< I can get lost very quickly. *and I'll still have my wings on too. XD*

As for the ball outfit, I'm doing the first one. :D I'll be getting my wigs soon too. Thought, I'm not too sure what to use to make the hair of the wig do that style. >.<u

HopelessHavoc
07-23-2006, 04:44 PM
No problem ^_^ I know how much getting lost sucks *cosplays Kenpachi* XD lol.. anyways, I'll be there a little before one so we're still on time to meet with the rest of the group ^^

Oh! and I will have Kyo from the Obscure video done by AWA ^_^ So I plan to wear it on Sunday

Visual_Kei101
07-23-2006, 06:08 PM
hehe, Hyperperson and I were talking on the phone, and we have a Idea/spoof, we are thinking about doing, including all of us, and my SUV. :D I'll post more when we get it all together/when it becomes closer to AWA.

sweet_magic
07-23-2006, 07:37 PM
including all of us, and my SUV. :D

Oh man, I'm kinda scared yet excited at whatever idea(s) you two are coming up with. =3

「Hydra」
07-23-2006, 08:20 PM
HopelessHavoc, this is Thomas.

Ive decided, Im going to cosplay
Die [KR]cube
Die Drain Away

hyperperson
07-23-2006, 09:48 PM
XDD Yeah...that SUV thing is gonna be funny. Though...I don't even really know what it was we planned on doing...^^; I just remember rambling...I don't know... maybe ADD is just working overtime right now. XD

Visual_Kei101
07-23-2006, 10:02 PM
I'll remind you tomorow Hyperperson. XD

hyperperson
07-23-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll remind you tomorow Hyperperson. XD
XDD Okay. I guess that works.

GoddessRaven
07-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Shiroi cosplay coming along great. Klaha too...hopefully our Yu~ki will be there as well. : D

I can't wait to see all the j-rock cosplayers!! ^__^

Ri-chan
07-23-2006, 10:39 PM
I can't wait to see all the j-rock cosplayers!! ^__^

cool! I hope I can see you there!I'll be cosplaying Kami in hyperperson's jrock group........^_^

HopelessHavoc
07-24-2006, 12:29 AM

Die [KR]cube
Die Drain Away

What's up man! Welcome to the board ^_^ That's awesome that you're doing Die. I'll have [KR] Cube Kyo done along with Obscure Kyo. So we'll totally rock some Dir en grey with the rest of the J-Rock group
:rockon:

sweet_magic
07-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Yay. More Diru cosplayers. =3

I don't remember seeing any last year...then again I don't remember ANYTHING from last year. XD

Well except for one thing.<3

Does anyone remember seeing/meeting this guy who wore a EGL dress last year and had really long black pig tails? I *think* his name was "Sora" (He looked of asian descent too). At first I thought he was a girl, but when I actually talked to him, he had this kind of really deep manly voice. o.O

phantomthief
07-24-2006, 02:16 AM
sweetMagic: I was Diru last year! Sorry I missed you!!!

And you guys... *shakes camera* You're really gonna make me hunt for you all!!! X3 *grabs Sasha* I'll just follow you. ^.~

~Ari-chan

Clever Sleazoid
07-24-2006, 03:16 AM

Die [KR]cube
Die Drain Away

awesome man, be sure to cosplay drain away die on saturday, thats when im cosplaying drain away kyo.

man I am so out of these forums..

sweet_magic
07-24-2006, 12:15 PM
sweetMagic: I was Diru last year! Sorry I missed you!!!

I feel so bad for not seeing you! Oh, but your Toshiya costume looks gorgeous. <3

I wish I could have taken a picture now. T-T

Visual_Kei101
07-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Phantom theif: You would really be able to miss me. XD I'll most likely the only Gackt there that's going to be the same height as te real guy. *Both 5'11''* And I'll have a 8 foot wingspan! :D

GoddessRaven
07-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Yay! Ill...well have more people cling to me >>;;;; Woot! *pats Ari* ^__^ Ooh a Kami too? Dude yes. For some reason cosplay.com doesn't send my mails whenever someone responds so yeah -_-;;;

I can't wait to see your Gackt VK101. I hope I run into everyone...I seem to be dragged by a gazillion peopel at these things XD

Psycho7772
07-25-2006, 04:30 PM
*abruptly stumbles across this thread*
A friend and I are going to cosplay (respectively) Seek and Yura-sama's "Love is Dead" outfits.....we might also have an Aya......but I'm not sure yet....
One of the days I'm going to cosplay Rolly's outfit from the movie Suicide Club and just hope to god that someone recognizes it.....xD

Visual_Kei101
07-25-2006, 10:09 PM
:o Sweet~! Wow, are group is going to be huge. XD J-Rock takes over AWA~!

hyperperson
07-25-2006, 10:49 PM
:o Sweet~! Wow, are group is going to be huge. XD J-Rock takes over AWA~!
Woot! I'm excited!! This definately makes up for the lack of Jrock last year. ^^

GoddessRaven
07-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Totally I can't wait to see the outcome of this : D

Ragresen
07-26-2006, 07:59 AM
This will top last year forsure. I seem to recall only 4 J-rock cosplays counting my own last year. BTW anyone willing to let me borrow a room to jump into costume in?

Clive-kun
07-26-2006, 12:49 PM
::blinks:: I'm still lost about where we were meeting...but I guess I can just grab on to someone randomly and hang around with them for a while...::shrugs::

sweet_magic
07-26-2006, 02:22 PM
::blinks:: I'm still lost about where we were meeting...but I guess I can just grab on to someone randomly and hang around with them for a while...::shrugs::

XD yeah, I'm confuse too but whatever. I'll probably do the same thing as you.

Visual_Kei101
07-26-2006, 06:27 PM
For all of you that are confuzed, a two of us(hopelessHavoc and I) will be meeting infront of the Dealers room around 12:50pm. :D Just look for the person with the big big wings. XD

hizumism
07-26-2006, 06:49 PM
So REDDISH Hizumi is definitely a go, Cage Toshiya is definitely a go, and hopefully Jishou Shounen Terrorist Ruka will be a go. >_> *does a little dance*

Visual_Kei101
07-26-2006, 07:31 PM
:O Your doing ruka? Oh man, I think I might have to cosplay my Hitsugi this AWA.

sweet_magic
07-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Just look for the person with the big big wings. XD

o.O

That's not going to be hard to miss then. =o

Psycho7772
07-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Wow
*wondering why she never joined this website earlier*
^^...it's nice to know that there are other people in Georgia that actually like Jrock...it seems like NO-ONE in my town (Conyers) knows anything about it at all, save for my friends, and I dragged them into it when I got interested. xD
We would definitely like to hang out.

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Wow
*wondering why she never joined this website earlier*
^^...it's nice to know that there are other people in Georgia that actually like Jrock...it seems like NO-ONE in my town (Conyers) knows anything about it at all, save for my friends, and I dragged them into it when I got interested. xD
We would definitely like to hang out.

XDDD Omg! I live in conyers! And I have a few friends who like Jrock, but they're not all that hardcore about it. So, yeah.

But I feel your pain. T-T

We must met and hang out now, since I now know someone else who likes Jrock besides me and a few friends. ^-^

What part of Conyers do you live in? I'm over in the Salem district. X_x

Psycho7772
07-27-2006, 02:47 PM
xD Really? ^^
that'sfrigginawesome.
I live in ...good ol' sun-shiney rockdale county.......yeah *extreme sarcasm*
We should meet up somewhere before school starts back...X.x....which is sooo very soon.
My best friend is sitting here and she keeps poking me asking if you drive, so to appease her......Do you drive? XD

But, where does one go in Conyers to hang out?....Walmart??xDxD

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Ugh, me too. Yay for Rockdale County!

..NOT. XD

Yeah, there's nowhere to really hang in Conyers. Except for Walmart or the Bowling alley. =x And those place aren't really that exciting. Though neither is Conyers in general.

But to let your friend know, I don't drive yet. *Cries*

I'm just going to be getting my learner's permit next weekend, because I was too lazy to try to go get it when I first turned 15.

Now, I'll be 16 with just a permit and no car of my own. >.<

Psycho7772
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Ok.
My best friend does drive...she just can't always use the car..X_x..
but..some weekend we can hang out..She said she'll ask and then we should be able to use her mom's car.
We should go to Little 5 Points. xD that'd pwn.

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 05:14 PM
We should go to Little 5 Points. xD that'd pwn.

Little 5 points is awesome. XD I went there a few months ago with my friend for her birthday.

GoddessRaven
07-27-2006, 07:08 PM
My Klaha and I will be dancing in the halls...ill have a big circus tent of a dress too I don't think you'll miss me XD Last year we just met at the stair case or near the bar area.

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 07:15 PM
My Klaha and I will be dancing in the halls...

o.O Just be careful. The halls are usually very crowded.

Clive-kun
07-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Yay! I have someone to grab on to! ^.^ I'll just be the spazzing Miyavi...>.> (i'm being bad and not taking my medication so I can spazz like whoa...)

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 08:05 PM
XD Haha!

Well I'll keep a look out for a spazzing Miyavi then at awa. =3

hizumism
07-27-2006, 08:30 PM
:O Your doing ruka? Oh man, I think I might have to cosplay my Hitsugi this AWA.

So long as my poor wallet doesn't die on me. T_T

Do eet. =D

Suger_baby_love
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey Sweet_magic_01, I'm the friend Psycho7772 is talking about!! We're best friends, we live in Conyers, we like JRock, we cosplay....blah blah blah. Anyway....glad you've heard of Little 5!! We'll wait till after school get started and all the first week or two of chaos settles down then we'll plan to do something together!! We should be tacky and totally put on our Cosplay and go walk around in Little 5!! *is lame* =\ XD Anyway.....Good luck in your first week of school. Talk to you soon! E-mail me!! Suger_baby_love@hotmail.com *~Suger~*

sweet_magic
07-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Emailed ya. XP

Ragresen
07-28-2006, 09:14 AM
So many in the Atlanta area that J-rock. And here I thought I was one of a minor few that did it. Oh wait I am one of the only Guy's that does J-rock Cosplay. :)

GoddessRaven
07-28-2006, 12:25 PM
So many in the Atlanta area that J-rock. And here I thought I was one of a minor few that did it. Oh wait I am one of the only Guy's that does J-rock Cosplay. :)

Best Kozi ive seen in awhile : D Hows the cyberland coming along?

Oh btw I was kidding about the dancing thing...but you never know 0_o;; XD

sweet_magic
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I think you're the Best Kozi cosplyer ever. ^-^

I remember seeing you at Kunicon and I was just like in awe. Seriously. =o

Oh and if you do decide to dance in the hall, Goddess, I'm so bringing the music. o.O;

Visual_Kei101
07-28-2006, 03:52 PM
I'll be having a sound system with me, in my pants. So yea, I'll be blasting MM and other song's, from my bottom. XD And then, If I can get my hitsugi done, I'll also be playing Nightmare when cosplaying hitsugi. :D Owned?

GoddessRaven
07-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Yay! Bring music! That would be so amusing! ^__^ XD we'd probably be in an open area or someplace not that crouded if anything

Ragresen
07-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Best Kozi ive seen in awhile : D Hows the cyberland coming along?

Oh btw I was kidding about the dancing thing...but you never know 0_o;; XD

Cyberland was debuted at Anime Central. Need to do a repair or two and eventually a remake of a part of it but what I have will be worn at AWA and maybe Dragon Con. Need a wig since I cut my hair shorter again.

Visual_Kei101
07-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Hopefully I can cut my hair really short so I can go wig shopping in the next week or so. :o And I already have my wig for my Hitsugi cosplay.<3

sweet_magic
07-28-2006, 11:20 PM
I'll be having a sound system with me, in my pants. So yea, I'll be blasting MM and other song's, from my bottom. XD And then, If I can get my hitsugi done, I'll also be playing Nightmare when cosplaying hitsugi. :D Owned?

XDDD That is so cool. I was thinking about bring some sort of sound system too, but now since I know you'll have one in your pants, I don't have to worry anymore. <3

Does this mean we can make requests too? XP

Visual_Kei101
07-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Sure, My Ipod holds 120 songs, so request away, and I will try and get it. :3 Thought, I don't have a screen on my Ipod, so it will be on shuffle the whole time.

Btw, the albums I already have are:
Malice Mizer:Mervellies
(X JAPAN)-Blue Blood
Kozi-Loki n' roll
Nightmare-Anima,Ultimate circus
The Candy Doll spooky theater-The bedroom
Gackt-Diablos, sevral singles
12012-Play dolls ,KNIGHTMARE
Hyde-666
Dir En Gray-Vulgur
AuCafe-random songs
Alice nine-Everything

And I think that's it, currently. :D So yea, I'll take request.

Ragresen
07-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Kozi-Loki n' roll

Ok I am envyous now. I so want that Album. BTW My Nano has on it 100 songs and I am not even through 1/8th of its copatiacy. I think it can hold close to 1000 songs depending on length of the song. And yes I got a lot of Malice Mizer, PLC, Kozi, SS, EOD and then of course some Initial D stuff on it.

Visual_Kei101
07-29-2006, 11:31 AM
lawl. I can give you a copy if you like. :D

GoddessRaven
07-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Oooh My bad XD

I think it would be funny to have some j-pop in there for kicks XD then again i'm very taboo like that >>;;;

hyperperson
07-29-2006, 01:44 PM
XDD I'm gone for like 3-4 days and there's 3 more pages when I come back. o_O meep! I'm falling behind! Anywho, going to Mary Jo's in NC on Tuesday when I head back down to GA. *is in WV right now 0.0) I heart that place...I heart it good...Awesome PVC Vinyl for just $7.50 per yard. *drool* Not to mention any and every fabric you could ever need. Once I get back to GA I'm gonna have to go into sewing overtime. >.< I fel like I'm so far behind...even if I do have 2 more months. *sigh*

On another note, I think that all of the Ga Jrockers should start a meetup thingy where we get together like...once a month or something in cosplay and hang out etc. I think it would be fun! <3

Ragresen
07-29-2006, 03:21 PM
On another note, I think that all of the Ga Jrockers should start a meetup thingy where we get together like...once a month or something in cosplay and hang out etc. I think it would be fun! <3

I so whole heartedly Second this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clive-kun
07-29-2006, 03:33 PM
I so whole heartedly Second this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh! I totally agree ^.^!!! The only problem with me getting there is that I go to school down in Statesboro near Savannah, two hours south of Macon and four south of Atlanta x.x But I could try!!

GoddessRaven
07-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Last year Ari-chan and I tried to set up a meeting place, but not that many people came (either that or it wasa secretly a DEG meeting) anyways it was just in the m,ain stairscase area. Just need to set a place.

Visual_Kei101
07-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I think we need to find a place in atlanta, since it's mostlikely the middle of everyone. *Lives in bartow ;0;* But yea, Once a month sounds good.

GoddessRaven
07-29-2006, 06:45 PM
My misreading. Looking back up on posts that doens't sound like such a bad idea. Just a place.
I'm in Marietta myself

Ragresen
07-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Acworth and I know that Hyperperson is in the Buford area. But yeah lets think on a place, but maybe a hold off till after AWA on the first one. so little time to make a costume for AWA

Visual_Kei101
07-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Agreed. Since I have only enough spare money to go down to marrietta three or four times, for getting outfits stuffs. :D Other than that, I'm broke.

GoddessRaven
07-30-2006, 11:12 AM
That and i'm drowning in lace right now so not much one can do till after AWA XD

phantomthief
07-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Last year Ari-chan and I tried to set up a meeting place, but not that many people came (either that or it wasa secretly a DEG meeting) anyways it was just in the m,ain stairscase area. Just need to set a place.

That was pretty funny actually :3
"Everyone JRock meet HERE!"

7 people show up and we're all Dir en Grey except your Mana. :bigtu: We were missing a Kyo though T.T

~Ari-chan

GoddessRaven
07-30-2006, 02:28 PM
That was pretty funny actually :3
"Everyone JRock meet HERE!"

7 people show up and we're all Dir en Grey except your Mana. :bigtu: We were missing a Kyo though T.T

~Ari-chan

Hehhe well I mis read everything >>;;; but yeah that was so pathetic XDD one sorry Mana -__- *dies laughing*

Psycho7772
07-30-2006, 02:57 PM

*late as hell*
....<3.
I'd love more excuses to cosplay....XD
...and to hang out with other people who actually care...^^..O_o..

Clever Sleazoid
07-30-2006, 04:58 PM
once a month is perfect. I should have no problem gettin to atlanta.

CozmicRio
07-31-2006, 03:10 AM
I wanted to cosplay as Myaku Kyo but I dont know if ill have time to make it (running behind on costumes) but that once a month thing would be fun. Is everything set for the meet up at AWA? I need to check here more often x.x;

GoddessRaven
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
I wanted to cosplay as Myaku Kyo but I dont know if ill have time to make it (running behind on costumes) but that once a month thing would be fun. Is everything set for the meet up at AWA? I need to check here more often x.x;

That i'm not sure of. Did everyone pick a meeting place, time and day yet? *Knows GR missed a couple pages*

Visual_Kei101
07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
That i'm not sure of. Did everyone pick a meeting place, time and day yet? *Knows GR missed a couple pages*Yes, we are going to Jason's Deli at cumberland mall at one. :0 We're meeting around either the front of the dealers room at around 12:45pm or No, the ones that are at the exit/entrance that leads to the bridge going towards the sheraton. >.>

hizumism
07-31-2006, 01:17 PM
How about we exchange numbers when its almost time for AWA? >_> Without a doubt... I'm still a little confused.

sweet_magic
07-31-2006, 03:45 PM
How about we exchange numbers when its almost time for AWA? >_> Without a doubt... I'm still a little confused.

I think that might be a bit more easy too. o.O;

CozmicRio
07-31-2006, 03:48 PM
I agree with the exchange numbers thing, if someone doesnt know then its good to have someone else who will know whats going on lol Also that way if someone forgot they can just give them a call to remind them ( we all know how hectic awa can be ) x.x

hyperperson
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
I agree on the numbers thingy. I'll PM everyone my cell number a week or two before the con. ^^

On the note of the AWA Jrock meetup last year, I passed by you guys last year when I was coming down the stairs but I didn't join you cause I catually thought it was a Diru meetup since that's all I saw. ^^; I was dressed at Au Revoir Mana (it was crappy...but that's okay..>.> ) XD

wrath_of_loki
07-31-2006, 10:37 PM
So uhm. I'm Illuminati Gackt. Yeah.

Visual_Kei101
08-01-2006, 10:38 AM
I'll also be sending my cell(s) numbers out to everyone. ._.u thought, I need to see which cell phone I will be bringing with me. XD

Clever Sleazoid
08-01-2006, 08:36 PM
ok, so this is random, but im in desperate need of votes from my fellow jrockers, xDDD

I entered a calintz costume from magna carta at this site on ebay, and i need all the votes i can get, and if i win, i get it made and sent to me for free :D

http://xsorbit31.com/users5/fanplusfriend/index.php?topic=84.0

thats the link, so if you wanna help me out, just register and vote for "cs21" thats CS21

thats meh costume, xDD thanks to anyone who helps me out!

and ahhh....awa so close...cant..stand..it.
and yes..i know my post is totally off topic with this thread..so dont hate me D:

GoddessRaven
08-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Ah well hmm I don't know if I can make it. Ill just be around... *nod* you can't miss me

Yeah it was all DEG and one Mana it was so pathetic on my part XD great deg costumes though.. *not sure where I got the photo*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/greasyhairedgit/486649.jpg

UnwantedKikyo
08-02-2006, 07:55 PM
okii im late on this but im def gonna bring maybe filth kyo and my kimono photoshoot version of AYA.

so....whats going on...cell phone numbers and meeting where or what? hahahah ^^;;;;

hyperperson
08-02-2006, 10:02 PM
okii im late on this but im def gonna bring maybe filth kyo and my kimono photoshoot version of AYA.

so....whats going on...cell phone numbers and meeting where or what? hahahah ^^;;;;
XD we're meeting at 1pm on Saturday at the bottom on the escalators at the exit/entrance that leads to the Sheraton. If you don't know where that is, a few jrocker are gonna be outside the dealer's room at 12:45 to help. ^^
I plan on PMing my cell # to everyone closer to the con date. maybe a week or two before.

Anywho, I got my fabric for Cyberland today!!! Finally!! XD I'm happy cause it was uber cheap. I got my fabric for that and also the fabric for my secret cosplay (bwahaha) for just $31 total. That includes some extra PVC vinyl I picked up while there too. *sigh* Oh Mary Jo's...how I love thee...

UnwantedKikyo
08-02-2006, 10:04 PM
ohhh right before you get into the actual con near where the ball was last year?

*was the myaku die from last year* ^^;;;;

hyperperson
08-03-2006, 01:45 AM
I do believe that's the place. *didn't go to the ball last year*
I saw your Myaku Die cosplay last year. I was all like "squee!" ^^

GoddessRaven
08-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh sweet I maybe able to do that

UnwantedKikyo
08-03-2006, 01:08 PM
alrighty awsome i know what your talking about then. I'll meet up with everyone there then ^___^. cept i wont be Die this year but Filth kyo. heheh <3

CozmicRio
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
ohhh right before you get into the actual con near where the ball was last year?

*was the myaku die from last year* ^^;;;;

Oooh I remeber seeing you around, there was a good amount of Dir en Grey cosplayers last year (well Jrock ones in general). I might do Myaku Kyo buttt Im not sure if Ill be able to start and finish in time x.x;

「Hydra」
08-04-2006, 04:43 PM
UnwantedKikyo your doing Filth Kyo, that is going to be awesome, I cant wait to see that!^^

Visual_Kei101
08-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Skwaa~! I have my Vanilla Suit gackt almost all the way done! <3 then tomorow I'm getting the rest of my materials. :D

hyperperson
08-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Squee! I just got $150 for a costume I sold on ebay. I've been wanting to sell that thing for a long time and now I have more money for my AWA cosplays. Yay!! I ish happy!

GoddessRaven
08-06-2006, 11:09 PM
That's awsome April <3

DizzyFan
08-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Squee! I just got $150 for a costume I sold on ebay. I've been wanting to sell that thing for a long time and now I have more money for my AWA cosplays. Yay!! I ish happy!

Yay! More Mana goodness shall be had!

Visual_Kei101
08-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Looks like I can do the wings this AWA. :O Money has run out on me, sadly enough. Unless someone can donate to me about 250-400 feathers. >.<u But I will still be Mervellies Gackt, and that my Hitsugi cosplay will be deputing(Sp?) at Mo-Mo con, and so will the wings.

GoddessRaven
08-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Aww sorry about the wings ma cherie! But I will look forward till momo con!

Visual_Kei101
08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
You better. I'm going to be working my arse off untill then trying out odd jobs for money. XD

Ragresen
08-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Money has stopped a lot of my cosplay in the past and well each and every Kozi Cosplay I have and work on is a costly adventure.

Visual_Kei101
08-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Yea, but you see, you have a JOB, which is somthing I have not. D: Well, yet anyways. >.0

kaohotplate
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Me and my friend are doing Jrock on Friday! I'm wearing Daisuke of Kagerou and he's doing Tatsuro of MUCC ^_^ Is there any plan for a photo shoot on that day?

sweet_magic
08-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Me and my friend are doing Jrock on Friday! I'm wearing Daisuke of Kagerou and he's doing Tatsuro of MUCC ^_^ Is there any plan for a photo shoot on that day?

Heh, I was going to ask this same question. XD

Visual_Kei101
08-08-2006, 06:20 PM
ok, good news.

I might just possible, be able to pull the wings off. So, I'm thinking of taking on request drawings for money, and if you guys are willing, or know of people that are, then here's my DA site.
http://inked-wrong.deviantart.com/

And I will TOTALY draw j-rock. XD (and yaoi/yuri, you just have to be of age.)
And I will either hold it untill awa, or send it thrw snail mail. And I will make sure that you get a photo of it, to see if your happy with it. :D

::EDIT::Ok, in my journal on Da, I put up the price list. It's cheap compared to some of my freinds. XD

GoddessRaven
08-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Hehhe I may comission! : D

I'm gonna be taking pictures..so I assume it's partly a photoshoot.

Visual_Kei101
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm up for a photo shoot on friday too. :D I'll be Night vanilla Gackt, or what ever it's called. XD But yea.

Clive-kun
08-09-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm up for a photo shoot on friday too. :D I'll be Night vanilla Gackt, or what ever it's called. XD But yea.

I'm going to be there, but I won't be in J-rock...that's my day for Kayako, which, if you can get me an empty staircase, would be for some good pictures anyway...

UnwantedKikyo
08-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I will be in AYA on friday so im up for it. *nods*

GoddessRaven
08-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Sweet. We need some group photos. I was so angry that I only got one last year even though it was all Deg XD

hyperperson
08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
We could do one on Friday as well. I know I'll be wearing Moi Dix Mois Mana on Friday, though I'm not positive that's all I'll be wearing that day. There's no reason why there should only be one photoshoot. What do you say same time on place as the one on Saturday to lesson possible confusion?

kaohotplate
08-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm up for that!! Same time and place would be fine ^_^ And I'll try to swing by the one on Sat too even though I'll be in Naruto cosplay =P I can still take photos, dang it all!!! ^_^

Visual_Kei101
08-09-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm good for that too. :D *ish flexible*

HopelessHavoc
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Why not have a shoot all three days? ^_^ Cuz I'll be debuting my Obscure Kyo cos on Sunday and I'd love to get some pics with other J-Rockers ^^

Visual_Kei101
08-09-2006, 08:16 PM
H*ll, I'm up for all three days~! XD Same place, same time for everyone?

(Huur huur, since I'll also need time to get away from my "master" friday and sunday.)

sweet_magic
08-09-2006, 08:25 PM
H*ll, I'm up for all three days~! XD Same place, same time for everyone?

(Huur huur, since I'll also need time to get away from my "master" friday and sunday.)

Um...what is the same time and place anyway? *is confused* ^^;

Clever Sleazoid
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Um...what is the same time and place anyway? *is confused* ^^;

lol, everyday at the jrock meetup spot at 1 pm.
photoshoots sound great. im so excited. >w<

GoddessRaven
08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
We could do one on Friday as well. I know I'll be wearing Moi Dix Mois Mana on Friday, though I'm not positive that's all I'll be wearing that day. There's no reason why there should only be one photoshoot. What do you say same time on place as the one on Saturday to lesson possible confusion?

You need to plan what you'll be chnging into and so on and so fourth so I know what second costume ot bring along

Ragresen
08-09-2006, 11:14 PM
I plan a Different Kozi outfit each day and On saturday I will toss out an EGL as well.

HopelessHavoc
08-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Same place and time works for me ^^
I'll be J-Rock Greed on Saturday, and on Sunday I'll be Obscure Kyo and/or Code of Vulgar[ism] Kyo
I'm glad that there's gonna be so much J-Rock this year! ^_^

Clive-kun
08-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Me too, I'll be Kayako on Friday, Miyavi on Saturday, and either Miyavi, Kayako, or Wrath on Sunday, depending on what I feel like, or if the tattoos come off...>.>

hyperperson
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I think all 3 days is a great idea! ^^
I think I've finally figured out my scheduele for the most part.
Friday:
Moi dix Mois Mana
Bunny Toshiya

Saturday:
Illuminati Mana
Cyberland Mana (might switch to Sunday)

Sunday:
Secret Jrock Cosplay

GoddessRaven
08-10-2006, 01:47 PM
I think all 3 days is a great idea! ^^
I think I've finally figured out my scheduele for the most part.
Friday:
Moi dix Mois Mana
Bunny Toshiya

Saturday:
Illuminati Mana
Cyberland Mana (might switch to Sunday)

Sunday:
Secret Jrock Cosplay

I'm probably gonna do Beri again on Friday once you change if not something EGA or EGL i'm sure XD

sweet_magic
08-10-2006, 07:30 PM
lol, everyday at the jrock meetup spot at 1 pm.
photoshoots sound great. im so excited. >w<

Heh, stupid me.

DizzyFan
08-10-2006, 08:35 PM
ok, good news.

I might just possible, be able to pull the wings off. So, I'm thinking of taking on request drawings for money, and if you guys are willing, or know of people that are, then here's my DA site.
http://inked-wrong.deviantart.com/

And I will TOTALY draw j-rock. XD (and yaoi/yuri, you just have to be of age.)
And I will either hold it untill awa, or send it thrw snail mail. And I will make sure that you get a photo of it, to see if your happy with it. :D

::EDIT::Ok, in my journal on Da, I put up the price list. It's cheap compared to some of my freinds. XD

Really now?
*is interested*

Visual_Kei101
08-11-2006, 07:36 PM
I HAVE A JOB.

Too bad I start after Awa. DX *Ish a techie for Sixflags halloween party thingy*

hyperperson
08-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Woot! Congrats on the job. I'm still searching myself. I've beeb trying to get a job near my house but so far no luck. >.<

GoddessRaven
08-12-2006, 12:22 AM
I was waiting till afetr summer to when all the kiddies go back to school XD

Visual_Kei101
08-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Yea, I didn't want one during the school year, but at least its a start. But it's so far away from my house.
Pay check=gas money. ;0;

hyperperson
08-20-2006, 11:11 AM
So... how is everyone coming along with their cosplay?

Clive-kun
08-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Miyavi is officially done and now I'm working on Yurameki Kyo ^.^ Every year I have a last minute outfit, this is mine for this year. Kyo might be replacing Miyavi...>.>

UnwantedKikyo
08-20-2006, 01:32 PM
ermmmmm hahahah ^^;.

Filth kyo is like outfit being worked on im doing the dreads last.
Miu from DearS is gonna kick my ass but imma work on that when im at yuffiebunnys house with her
AYA has been done since Anime Expo.

lol ^^;; slowly working on the others.

sweet_magic
08-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Just got some b-day money, so now I can go wig hunting. =x

GoddessRaven
08-20-2006, 04:06 PM
I just need a wig and one more yard of lace for the dress then i'm done with Shiroi Mana

Visual_Kei101
08-20-2006, 06:18 PM
I have to offical push the wings back untill Momo con. >.> I forgot I still have to get some gold puffypaint, and two wigs. DX But both Night Vanilla Gackt and Mervellies Gackt will be done!

HopelessHavoc
08-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Code of Vulgar[ism] Kyo is all go for Sunday ^_^

Ragresen
08-21-2006, 07:26 AM
Getting closer to main part of mine done, but gotta start hunting for material to do the Ruffs from and I got a 1 week deley happening in 2 weeks called Dragon Con.

hyperperson
08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Well the payment for the costume I sold cam in today so yay! I still need to find the right shape and size box to ship it in (more difficult than it sounds) and get it out to her. Once that's over with I'll have enough to continue on my wonder AWA cosplay journey. XD

Clive-kun
08-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Yay!!!! Kyo is officially done! ^.^ I'll post some pictures of him later today. That means that I'm done with my costumes except for one thing that my mom is trying to get for me.

Visual_Kei101
08-31-2006, 09:33 PM
This weekend is my Wig weekend. :3 and nails. <3